Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Splashkit Family Finder!
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:17 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Aroogi
Today 07:11 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:11 PM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:07 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:03 PM

Old January 15th, 2024, 09:21 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: January Gathering

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 36 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - open for WindClan!
Batflight padded into the Seastones, looking around eagerly. Finally! It felt like the time between now and her last gathering had been forever since she'd missed the last, stuck in camp with her sore leg.

It looked like RiverClan and ThunderClan had already arrived, Larkkit and Bumblebrain already up on the Seastones, but it wasn't like she was all that keen to talk to any of them. She wanted to gossip, and who better to gossip with than their brand new allies? At least they knew how to stay on their side of the border.
Lucky for her, it wasn't long before WindClan arrived. She looked at the group of cats with interest - who to talk to first?

--------------------------

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - tags; @arrow.
Featherpaw watched anxiously as ShadowClan joined them beneath the full moon, searching for the white fur of her brother amongst the dark pelts of her former clan. She was more out of the way than she had been last moon, not wanting to draw too much attention to them with all that had been happening between their clans. Should I tell Cloudpaw what I saw at the border? she wondered, looking for any sign of him.

It seemed like ThunderClan had nothing but enemies lately, with RiverClan launching ambushes, ShadowClan crossing borders, and the border disputes with WindClan... They were glad they'd done their battle training, that was for sure...

--------------------------

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - open
Softsong followed her clan, glancing up at the Seastones to see the rest of the leaders already perched above them. Last gathering they'd been the first here, and she'd been able to pick a spot out of the weather, but this time it was already full, scents of the other clans assaulting her nose from all directions.
She looked around for a clanmate to sit with - she wasn't interested in talking to the rest of them. Alliances meant nothing, and always failed in the end - the only cats she could trust were the ones who slept in the den beside her.

Last edited by lesbianism; January 15th, 2024 at 09:21 AM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 09:22 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Goopypaw nervously followed behind his clanmates, keeping at least a tail length away from everyone to avoid... problems. It was his first time leaving Shadowclan's camp... it would be preferable to keep out of trouble. Especially when *gulp* all four clans packed together in one little area. So many opportunities for someone to stick to him. "O-oh dear..." He muttered to himself as his multi colored eyes gazed up the sea stones for the first time. They were a sight to behold, and if he wasn't so nervous the calico would love to study them. However he needed to get to a vacant spot. Fast!!

Scrambling to the least populated area Goopypaw waited for someone nice looking to sit near him. Not too near of course!

@vampire GAYPAW TIME

「COLDPAW」
HE/HIM | 7 MOONS OLD
MENTOR: CROWTOOTH
"curly, cream cat with brown eyes and small facial scarring"

“snow lands on top..”
Coldpaw follows his clan away camp and through the path towards Seastones, the regal tomcat making sure to avoid any possible mud puddles or debris in his way. He keeps his head high as Windclan enters the Gathering. Allowing a smile to grow on his face, it was best to keep a happier and approachable energy as to make friends with Shadowclan, even if the alliance was only temporary. The curly apprentice takes a seat near the center right.

He is quiet while searching for a different space to sit, there was no use in social right now, unprompted. Coldpaw spots a lone cat, he looked at the calico. 'We look about the same age...maybe he needs a friend?' The Windclanner picks up on the Shadowclan scent right after the thought fills his head, this was the perfect chance! Walking up to the calico tom, he chirps a greeting. "Hello there! I'm Coldpaw of Windclan, and who might you be on this fine evening?" The smile on his face remaining as he takes a seat next to the cat, but far enough away to not be all in his personal space.
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; January 15th, 2024 at 09:23 AM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 09:25 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Clans Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieran. View Post
Walnutpaw, Grubpaw, Hootflicker, Ghostfisher, Tadpolepaw, Basilthroat, Dovegrowl, and Fourshadow arrive (all open)

Hootflicker
He/She/They~Biromantic~Shadowclan~32 Moons
"There must be someone you've confused me for
If I could see someone who knew me or someone in uniform"

Fear rippled through his black pelt. Fourshadow, Fourshadow, Fourshad he thought anxiously. Hootflicker looked across the clearing looking for the orange Windclan tabby. Maybe he isn't here? they hoped.

[OPEN]

Sunglow, a ThunderClan warrior, padded over to Hootflicker and sat down beside them.

The she-cat was clearly anxious about something, her amber eyes narrowed as she watched her Clanmates - specifically her leader - mingle with other cats.

Sunglow nodded a greeting to Hootflicker. To be honest, Shadowshine would have been much better off in ShadowClan than having been killed.

"I have a bad feeling about tonight.." Sunglow mewed softly to the ShadowClan warrior.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; January 15th, 2024 at 09:26 AM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 09:30 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire-WindClan-She/Her
Purrk(s): Ultimate Predator

The long legged tortie couldn't suppress the short snort of laughter at Dunecall's implication about the other Clans. She wasn't going to argue that. Some fools would dare disgrace StarClan. She took a seat beside Dunecall, tilting her head sideways as a leg shot up past her whiskers.

"Classy," She teased quietly, amused by the casual grooming session. "Didn't have enough time before the Gathering, did we?" Swiftfire chuckled and pulled her fluffy black and orange tail around, the white tip quivering as her spine settled down into a loaf, paws tucked beneath her to keep them warm as she relaxed for the long, cold night.

@Wingnettle
Old January 15th, 2024, 09:32 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - open
Softsong followed her clan, glancing up at the Seastones to see the rest of the leaders already perched above them. Last gathering they'd been the first here, and she'd been able to pick a spot out of the weather, but this time it was already full, scents of the other clans assaulting her nose from all directions.
She looked around for a clanmate to sit with - she wasn't interested in talking to the rest of them. Alliances meant nothing, and always failed in the end - the only cats she could trust were the ones who slept in the den beside her.

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Riverclan
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw wanted to meet new warriors and talk to them. She knew she wasn't supposed to make friends but she was just curious. All the Thunderclan cats looked like all they care about was being murder hobos or being rude so she just avoided them. There was an elder from Windclan that looked slightly approachable so she went up to them. "Hello I'm Adderpaw from Riverclan, and you are?" She said with a sweet smile to seem approachable

Last edited by Fish; January 15th, 2024 at 09:32 AM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 09:54 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Yellowpaw darted to seastones happily. He wanted to go scream in Fumblestar's face, but apparently that was uncivilized. He was usually upset at the gathering because other clans were there and anything besides Shadowclan was fairly stupid. Windclan was okay, but only because they were allies. Riverclan had no idea what they were doing, and Thunderclan smelt of thunderclan. Shadowclan, however, was strong, smart, and had a leader with common sense.

Thunderclan was worst of all, but Riverclan wasn't much better. Riverclan had a kit leader that seemed more more interested in sitting in her den than actually being a leader.

Both fortunately and unfortunately, he would be seeing thunderclan a lot more. On their territory! Speaking of which, he forgot about that while thinking about the leaders. He was relying on nobody saying anything for his hypothetical plan to work. Haha, he was going to kill people. Not with trees.

He was gonna wreck thunderclan until thunderclan territory had no more prey. Mwahahah. It wasn't evil, he swore. He was just not happy at Thunderclan squirrels. Mmm, he should've stayed at home and took a nap. He was pretty sure he'd say something. He would just have to not saying anything at all.

Completely ignoring his thoughts, he moved a bit closer to a thunderclan cat. Maybe he could learn about his enemies. "Hey." He said a bit suspiciously.

[open]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old January 15th, 2024, 10:07 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

___...*| Dodgepaw |*...__
[ he/him - Shadowclan Apprentice ]

Running almost late the young apprentice moved after his clanmates in a calm demeanor. This was his first gathering, but he was an apprentice now not some dumb baby. He wouldn't get excited and run around like a chicken with his head cut off. Though if one of the Thunderrats came close to him he might lose it. They weren't on his list of things to talk to. They were just wild rats that didn't belong in the forest alongside Shadowclan that was for sure.

Not wanting to think about it Dodgepaw moved his way up to the front. He didn't care if he ran anyone over he just wanted to ensure he got the best seat in the clearing. He wanted to make sure he heard everything. Though with his large ears, you think he could do that from a mile away. He probably could, but Dodgepaw wanted to make sure he could watch in case any Thunderrat caused his clan any problem.

[ open ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 15th, 2024, 10:19 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch | Agatha Kitty

The Commander followed closely with his clan. His tail tip twitching with the anticipation. He wanted this Gathering to be quick and go smoothly so he could go back and curl up in his nest. It was brutally cold, and his shorter pelt wasn't much help with insulating. Sticking close to the clan was his best bet at staying warmer and not rattle his bones anymore from the shivering he was already doing.

[open]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 15th, 2024, 10:45 AM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post
Sunglow, a ThunderClan warrior, padded over to Hootflicker and sat down beside them.

The she-cat was clearly anxious about something, her amber eyes narrowed as she watched her Clanmates - specifically her leader - mingle with other cats.

Sunglow nodded a greeting to Hootflicker. To be honest, Shadowshine would have been much better off in ShadowClan than having been killed.

"I have a bad feeling about tonight.." Sunglow mewed softly to the ShadowClan warrior.

Hootflicker
He/She/They~Biromantic~Shadowclan~32 Moons
"There must be someone you've confused me for
If I could see someone who knew me or someone in uniform"

"Yeah" he muttered to Sunglow, his eyes were narrowed on the orange windclan tom.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old January 15th, 2024, 10:55 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier One;Not Skiddin' Around | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Tags; @SuspiciousMindz [Hawkbite]
Beanfloat nodded his head towards Larkstar as he walked into the gathering. Maybe I can make some new friends or something? he lifted his nose and was able to spot the scent of a Shadowclan tom so he walked over. "Hey Im Beanfloat of Riverclan Pleasure to meet you and you may be?" he tried to come off in a friendly and warm tone towards the tom not knowing his rank.

[Open come make friends with my boi!]

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |