Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Hound
Today 11:13 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by zBlaze
Today 11:10 AM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Hound
Today 10:40 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 10:29 AM
Silent Love (Love...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:27 AM

Old October 18th, 2023, 09:25 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default Maplebird

Quote:
As you approach, you are unnerved by their smoldering gazes.

You know you're being judged for all your worth, but you're determined to make your case. It's not every day cats try to reincarnate, and you're tired of being trapped here. Perhaps your first life didn't go as planned.. but the next one is going to be better.

All you have to do is answer them.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"
The moons of sorrow, war, torture, pain had harden Maplebird's face into a stone. The gazes that burned deeply into her pelt did nothing to unnerved her, as she confidently met each one with a solid look in her single green eye. All she had to do was answer, and she already knew a sob story wasn't the way to go, not that she had planned that route. Most of them seemed, rigid, stoic as they watched the massive scarred calico with a calculating look in their eyes. She scraped th ground with her claws, clearing her throat as she began to speak. "I don't think you lot would care for niceties, so I'll just cut straight to the point. I'm Maplebird, I've never stood out, never caught the attention of anybody special. I've did,, bad things, killed the innocent, and followed the evil. Much before I had died, I had repented for my sins, swore up and down I would change, and well, I did. I put forth my best, at everything, and vowed I'd never step foot in that godforsaken stinky forest, but," She looked down at her own paws, letting out a soft sigh as she saw the slight red tint to fur, unlike the look of most who went to StarClan. "I presumed I didn't do enough to get me righteous enough to get sent to StarClan, and I ended up in the Dark Forest. I come asking for a second chance,

"A chance to do right, to start anew, a fresh chapter, a blank slate. I'm only asking that you can see into giving me what long for, and a chance to turn the tides, to show not only myself but everyone else that I can do better. I understand I more than likely don't stand out to you lot for anything, but it was worth a shot."
As Maplebird finished, she felt her body relaxing, and realizing she was growing more rigid as she spoke. Great, show them you're nervous, that's the way to get denied.
cause/reason of death: dr*wned ( death thread )

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 27th, 2023, 02:30 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Maplebird

**Lichenflood**
Ancient Windclan Warrior - Dark Forest
@els

Acrid mist swirled as the dark tabby tom stalked into the clearing. The only thing worse than socializing with cats he had no interest in being around was listening to the sniveling, groveling stories of cats who claimed their fate-given life wasn’t enough. Cats got one life and if they decided to waste it away then why should they of all cats be given the chance at a second one? The side of his mouth twitched up in a small sneer as he took in the newest applicant. He sat down, his striped brown tail laying out behind him as he lifted his chin high and listened to the speech this one had to give. The first stint always seemed to be the most telling. So many tended to tweak or change their story or strategy as they spoke more. The only truly unadulterated glimpse into these applicants’ truest selves. All the same, it was his duty to delve deeper and come to what he deemed a fair conclusion. Without so much as a twitch of his expression, Lichenflood cut back, ”So you chose the path of death and destruction until you learned what awaited you down that path. Alas you wrought the repercussions you sowed and you’re less than comfortable in your new accommodations. Did I miss anything?” His tail swished behind him. He’d found himself in the very same putrid forest as this cat as had many others. But he wasn’t here complaining about the actions that landed him there. He’d made his choices and here he was. But this Maplebird seemed to believe she didn’t belong because what? She changed her mind? Pah.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:00 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

MAPLEBIRD.
agatha kitty (perm, disabled/activated)
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
➔ @Pitou.

Lichenflood's gaze burned into her pelt hotter than hellfire, making her clench her teeth tightly. Unwavering, Maplebird meets the former's eyes with a glowing fire in her own single green one. "Even before, I had known what awaited me, but alas I never though any farther down than my own nose. I've reaped the consequences from my actions. I've put forth my best in centering my attention around Yarrowcrest, and my siblings, focusing more on them than my own needs." She recognized the brown tabby from her times visiting the dreamdweller's place, never directly interacting with him yet, but she knew Lichenflood's face. Knowing fully it would be hard to convince him, of all others. "I'm only asking to make up for my wrongdoings, for the stupid, immature mistakes I made. I'm sure you can emphasize a smidge with me."

The calico kneaded her paws hard into the stone beneath her paws, trying to calm her nerves. She just wanted to see Yarrowcrest again, tell him how much she loved him and missed him, and how she would never leave him again.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old November 9th, 2023, 03:24 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Magpiewisp |
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
Dark Forest

This was a bit of a break in the norm for him. Usually, the aloof tuxedo was met with star clad buffoons wishing to make more of themselves. Because obviously eternal bliss was not all that it was chalked up to be. The ancient RiverClanner could have told them that. Living to amass goodness points for an eternity of being surrounded by insufferably holier than thou felines just seemed like it was more trouble than it was worth. The tom had always been more grounded. Realistic. His head refusing to stay up in the clouds... both literally and figuratively. So to find a Dark Forest resident here today, giving the same tired speech that he had heard so often from the star plagued was... disappointing, to say the least.

Yet here they were. Sitting together. Three Dark Forest residents, two evidently with their priorities straight and one spouting off a bit of a conflicting spiel. The molly was right about one thing. He did not care for niceties. Unfortunately, that was were his interest waned, even as he showed himself before the duo. Regret because she had not done enough good in life after her own acts of chaos and destruction? Was she taking back her life's work because she saw that there were consequences to her actions? Please... He thought most Dark Forest cats had more of a spine than that.

"I hardly consider the taking of a life a simple, stupid, immature mistake, as you so duly put it. But please, do expand here. How, exactly, would you be working towards making up for your wrongdoings?" Magpiewisp drawled, quirking a brow as he stared at the feline before them now.

@staurn [Maplebird] | @Pitou [Lichenflood]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old November 17th, 2023, 11:09 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Lichenflood**
Ancient Windclan Warrior - Dark Forest
@staurn @Alchemist Kitsune

The tom cocked his head slightly as Magpiewisp moved into the clearing. It was somewhat refreshing to see him show up rather than some others he could think of. But his attention turned quickly back to Maplebird. Further unamused, and then biting back a retort at the last insinuation. There were actions and then there were consequences to those actions, and that was the eternal roll of life; one consequence leads to another decision which leads to more actions and further consequences. It made no use to regret a decision made simply because one did not like the consequence. "You say you knew what awaited you, we'd all heard the nursery tales, but then clearly disregarded them as stories until your time to face up was nearing. It was only by the threat of some perceived consequence that you decided to try to change your ways. Following evil, as you put it, does not sound like a mistake, that was a decision you made and held to for moons. And now you want to be reincarnated, rather than resurrected." He hated the idea of either and he wasn't sure he'd give Maplebird any more consideration on a resurrection for other reasons, but she was arguing a case based on things she'd learned in this life that she wouldn't necessarily be taking back with her through a reincarnation. "And what if all of these horrors of consequences do not travel with you back to the beginning? Your nature is clearly to act without thought to repercussion and follow a path of death and destruction. What's to say you don't travel this very same path in another life?"

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 27th, 2023, 07:38 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Dewkit | Female + She/Her | StarClan

The small kit made her presence known finally, ducking from the spot she had claimed to eavesdrop on the ongoing business between the lot of Dark Forest cats. While it seemed the toms were in agreement, she made her way closer to be the final nail in the coffin, the final voice that would hopefully make this cat realize they wouldn't be returning to the world of the living.
Eyes narrowed, she stared down Maplebird, remembering the words she'd spoken, the description of the murders she committed. It wasn't as if Dewkit cared she'd killed anyone, but how many of those lives taken or impacted by her choices were apprentices or even kits?
How many young hearts had she broken and orphans she created because of her actions?
"So you admit that you cut the lives of others short, and still you want redemption? How many of your victims were apprentices? How many orphans did you create out of a sense of "duty"?"
She cocked her head to the side as she stepped closer to join the Dark Forest toms and took a seat beside them.
"I'm not even worried about you doing it all again in a new life. I think you should remember everything you did, and who all you affected. You think it's unfair that you ended up in the Dark Forest, but you made your nest, and I think you should lay in it."

Dewkit tossed her head as she looked to Lichenflood and Magpiewisp. She was hardly surprised that the toms were harsh about this choice. They all had been hardened by countless souls begging for new lives after doing nothing to deserve it.
"I believe we are all in agreement about this choice, unless you'd like to ask more questions. There is nothing that can be said to change my mind, personally."
The star kitten turned her eyes back to Maplebird as she spoke her last words for the time, letting the others have the stage once more.
"You do not deserve a second chance at even a new life."

[ @staurn ; @Alchemist Kitsune ; @Pitou ]
[Barging in to get the old rps wrapped up officially]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.