Today 02:48 AM
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:30 AM

Old August 10th, 2023, 06:21 PM
ringfinger

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Alderstep's done what he does best: notice things. This time, he's noticed the return of one specific cat he hadn't expected to ever see again. It wasn't that he hadn't been hoping for her to return, in some deep hidden away corner of his mind. It was just that his luck had never been good enough for the lost cats to return. But he'd be a fool not to notice Berryfrost's smell, not to notice glimpses of her in camp again. Maybe he'd finally gone crazy and was hallucinating. That's why he was holding sentry over the clearing, with little hope in him to see his sibling again.

Chances are, he wouldn't see her. He wouldn't cross paths with her, and he'd end up quitting and going off into the territory to do something to take his mind off of Berryfrost. Still, he sat in a bit of shade, senses keen in their search for one heterochromatic-eyed russet tabby. But chances also were, Alderstep would catch sight of his littermate. So he stayed put, hanging on a tiny whisker of hope he despised.

[ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ raa hope this is alright!
]
Old August 10th, 2023, 10:50 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlow View Post

Plumkit
ThunderClan | Kit | He/Him | 1 moon
Hmm, it seemed his strategic tail bite didn't work. Plumkit wasn't gonna give up yet though. This called for drastic measures! The lilac kitten let go of Mudhound's tail and crawled over to one of their legs... which appeared to be missing? Plumkit was a little amused to find they only had three legs, but didn't let it deter him from his ultra-amazing friend-making plan.

He slipped under Mudhound's belly and emerged to the other side of their flank. Then he turned around and latched onto their remaining back leg, sinking his itty-bitty baby fangs into its ankle. If this didn't work then Plumkit would seriously have to up his game!

@Rani

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

#Air

Was there a mosquito around? Mudhound was getting that vague sense you got when something living was moving around you but you couldnt see it and they had just felt something mess with their tail..... Then again the reason Mudhound couldnt see was because as this point they were basically sleep standing, eyes drifting closed then snapping open in a pointless repeat as their head lightly swaying side to side.

Whatever was going on the warrior did not have the presence of mind to shoo the mosquito away, instead mumble-slurring "Go 'way bitey. Don' wan' no bugs. No' gonna let you ge' my blood, nope." As their tail, again swishes around to 'shoo' away with annoyance.

This did not work as, oblivious to the kit easily walking under the giant warriors belly, Mudhound left themself completely open to a bite. A bite Plumkit delivered full kitten force.

A bite that was, at last noticed by the warrior...... Maybe a bit too much.
Mudhound yelped, waking all the way up in a sudden moment and their golden eyes blew wide brain scrambling to suddenly catch up and figure out next steps. Unfortunately, speed and precision was not Mudhound's brains specialty and did the equivalent of trip. Back leg hurt! SIT ON IT!

Wait what?
Well too late anyway, Mudhound sat down fast on their leg and potentially on anything currently biting the leg. Their reason did catch up fast to be fair, especially if there was a small wiggling body under their butt, and they sprung up, again with another more confused yelp and turned to face the source finally.

Seeing what bit them did not help with the confusion though.
Old August 10th, 2023, 11:30 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumkit - The Mischievous One
ThunderClan | Kit | He/Him | 1 moon
Finally! Plumkit grinned proudly as he heard Mudhound yelp with surprise. He was expecting the warrior to turn around and face him, after which the small kit would then laugh and insist that they play with him. So it came as a surprise when they plopped down right on top of him. The lilac kitten squeaked and squirmed under Mudhound's weight.

"Ack! Off! Off!" he squealed until finally the older warrior stood up and turned to face him with another yelp. Plumkit jumped up and shook away the sand clinging to his wispy fur. Then he gave that big oaf a side-eyed pout, huffing as he groomed his fur back in place. What was with this cat? You don't sit on your friends! Plumkit would have to give them a stern talking to.

"Grrr, you bad! Bad cat!" Mudhound should feel lucky that Plumkit was such a forgiving kitten or else he'd have gone and told his mama on them. After he had finished scolding the warrior he decided they definitely owed him some playtime. "Play with me! Now! Now!" with a mischievous giggle, the runty kit raced around Mudhound, aiming to nip at their ankles again as he ran.

@Rani

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old August 11th, 2023, 04:29 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by .squid View Post
Alderstep's done what he does best: notice things. This time, he's noticed the return of one specific cat he hadn't expected to ever see again. It wasn't that he hadn't been hoping for her to return, in some deep hidden away corner of his mind. It was just that his luck had never been good enough for the lost cats to return. But he'd be a fool not to notice Berryfrost's smell, not to notice glimpses of her in camp again. Maybe he'd finally gone crazy and was hallucinating. That's why he was holding sentry over the clearing, with little hope in him to see his sibling again.

Chances are, he wouldn't see her. He wouldn't cross paths with her, and he'd end up quitting and going off into the territory to do something to take his mind off of Berryfrost. Still, he sat in a bit of shade, senses keen in their search for one heterochromatic-eyed russet tabby. But chances also were, Alderstep would catch sight of his littermate. So he stayed put, hanging on a tiny whisker of hope he despised.

[ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ raa hope this is alright!
]
BerryFrost
[She/They|Abro]
BerryFrost stretched and padded out of her den. She saw Alserstep, of course, and she would love to talk to him but did he want to talk to her? Instead of mulling over the question, BerryFrost went to get a piece of fresh kill instead.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old August 11th, 2023, 06:04 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Lillyfang

Perks: N/A
Hashtags:[ #Lillyfang #Water ]
Mention(s): [ @Dino ]

Lillyfang stood up she hasn't made contact with anyone in days. She yawned and walked out of the warriors den into the camp. She spotted many cats hanging out she ignored them. It's much better to be alone. she thought. She finally found a perfect place to sit but there's were already cats she hissed. "Leave or I will give you the worst wounds. That makes you not forget me!" The cats got up and ran away. So she settled down and got comfortable.
@Dino repost
Old August 11th, 2023, 08:28 AM

My Mood: Blah

Briarleech

Briarleech walked along the clearing, not paying attention to much of anything. He didn't know what he was doing here, really. He felt he should be somewhere else, doing something else instead of just aimlessly wandering around a small clearing. But it was peaceful here, so he decided to not complain. It was better than some of the other things he could be doing, at least.
Old August 11th, 2023, 09:29 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

redkit, fireflypaw, dovefluff and lotuspaw sat.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 11th, 2023, 09:41 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Swiftkit pounced on a moth

(activity post - open to any RP)

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old August 11th, 2023, 01:49 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!

Maplebird sat. [ open ]
Old August 11th, 2023, 10:33 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive

Lambpaw lazily watched a butterfly fly over his head.

[closed]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker