Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 06:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 30th, 2023, 09:04 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Shade had foreseen this outcome from the very moment he made the decision to defy Elm's orders. It had become a predictable pattern, almost like a recurring ritual. The black warrior would invariably do or say something that didn't sit well with others, and as a consequence he’d provoke an unnecessary reaction. By now, he didn't even need to hear it explicitly from anyone to comprehend that his actions had earned him the reputation of being an irresponsible and impulsive hothead among his fellow ShadowClan cats. All because he strived for perfection in his role to his clan. He had initially anticipated receiving the reprimand from Larkfire or Elmshadow but not from Mousepaw. Yet, it made sense, especially if the young apprentice was related to the Burry Princess in some way. Now, Shade would acknowledge that his tone and choice of words had been somewhat disrespectful, particularly considering the higher rank involved. So, he’d make it a point to apologize later. However, the warrior still had half a mind to claw the medicine cat's ears off. He’d also caught the part in Mousepaw’s little rant where Elmshadow had to save him, which pissed him off more than the old elm trees interruption. Had he truly been so inept, such a burden, that others had to rescue him like a defenseless kit in the clutches of a fox? What a drag. How could he even call himself a warrior of Shadowclan if he couldn’t hold his own in a battle? If others had to risk their lives to shield him from danger when he was supposed to be the shield of the clan. *Sigh* What had he even expected. Even after mentally and physically pushing himself to his limits, he was somehow standing here as a failure. He was wounded, tired, and in pain, and yet all he wanted to do was make Elmshadow go away so that he could make this right. For crying out loud! Shade should have just attacked. That would have been a better option as opposed to this. Even if the outcome turned out the same as before it would have been better than doing nothing to fix his folly when he had every opportunity to. Suddenly Shade’s train of thought was derailed by the medicine cat’s response. He blinked, then narrowed his eyes into tiny slits. Apparently, when you were as useless as Shade you weren’t needed at a battle any longer. However, that didn’t change the fact that the black cat had an obligation to his duties more than he did to his senior. Still he wouldn’t let the sacrifice of his comrades go to waste by bleeding to death or over working himself. ”I’ll go with Maplepaw to get patched up or whatever, but I’m not leaving until this battle is over. You can give me a punishment if it makes you feel better. I’ll go through it without complaint, but I’m not going to leaving like some coward got that!” He turned to follow Maplepaw to where ever he was going. ”Hey Tansy,” called Shadefrost from over his shoulder, ”don’t you dare die on me alright. You still owe me a rematch.”

@Ravensong @Alchemist Kitsune @Chrysanthemum (Wow didn’t even plan for this, but I think I’m getting some great character development for Shade)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; June 30th, 2023 at 09:05 AM.
Old June 30th, 2023, 09:17 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
「❀」 THE MENACE 「❀」
╰► ASTERDANCE
they | them ✿ fluffy brown cat with darker brown flecks and a stubbed tail; orange eyes ✿
ೃ⁀➷ @SuspiciousMindz

A low hiss fell from Asterdance's lips once they were able to successfully knock Hawkbite aside. They glanced towards Gentledoe who was being taken care of. There was relief that flooded into them, an expression that softened if only for a moment. She was safe, that was what truly mattered. Asterdance turned back to their opponent who appeared to be catching his breath. He was already injured, and they were hopeful they would be able to make him surrender.

All softness from them disappeared and Asterdance was charging forward again. Reeling up on their hindlegs, they brought their paws up and tried to slam it hard onto Hawkbite's shoulders, jaws snapping wildly. It seemed like the Shadowclanner that had attacked them prior wasn't making another appearance. Asterdance was grateful for that, they were strong in their own right, but it was hard to hold their own when they were outnumbered.

If Asterdance's attack didn't fall to a success, they left their frontal area open to attacks from Hawkbite.

[Hawkbite]

Not this time.
Hawkbite refused to be thrown to the ground again. When the warrior came running at him with outstretched legs, clearly aiming for his shoulders, the tabby tom propelled himself forward with his powerful back legs. His own legs were outstretched to meet Asterdance in an embrace like move, similar to what he'd done with Gentledoe. The difference this time was Hawkbite was aiming lower, taking advantage of their frontal half being elevated.

→ If he were successful, the toms front legs would wrap around Asterdance's mid, his head ramming into the warriors ribs in an attempt to knock the breath from them. His claws would dig into the warrior's sides and hopefully he'd tackle the warrior to the ground. Asterdance's left side would be towards Hawkbite so the tom could sink his claws into their shoulder. If Asterdance chose to try to twist or escape, his claws would tear a new scar into their shoulder.

→ If he wasn't successful, Hawkbite would still meet Asterdance in a vicious embrace, however, the warriors would probably tumble and Hawkbite would end up beneath Asterdance. Feeling vulnerable again, he'd twist and use his back legs in an attempt to rake at their underbelly, either hard enough to knock Asterdance off him, or hard enough that Asterdance would back off enough to let Hawkbite back up. Hawkbite would turn quickly and launch himself at Asterdance in an attempt to knock them over, pinning them by the left shoulder.

He definitely wasn't at his best with the chest injury limiting him so either way this went, it wasn't at Hawkbite's strongest; either way, Asterdance's left shoulder would be met with claws; and either way, Hawkbite's underbelly would be exposed enough for the warrior to hit.

[you have permission to beat up hawk so he's laying on the ground heh]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares View Post

[TW! This post is going to contain the mentioning of gore, please refrain from reading if this disturbs you.]

• Springpaw •

long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

Eyes peering over, Springpaw couldn’t help herself but lay her eyes once more on Gentledoe’s mangled body, many messages of mixed emotions rushing through the calico faster than it should. The sight of Gentledoe laying like that… with half of her face streaked with crimson and gushing with blood that came from the socket of where an eye used to be. Great StarClan she felt like she was going to be sick. Fluttering her oceanic hues, Springpaw quickly averted her eyes away from the scene as Drizzlecloud continued to work on Gentledoe, paws numb as they were pressed against the bloodstained ground. Why did this have to happen? Why did Hawkbite have to be cruel enough to tear out the eye of an innocent clan-mate? She didn’t deserve this… no one did, really. All it felt was like some sort of mixed up reality that was unfortunately true.

Pinned ears quickly perked up at the soft, dreaded voice of her mentor calling out her name, her chest tightening itself as her ears took in the words that her mentor said. Drizzlecloud wanted her to help. The thought of helping out with… that only mentally scarred the young molly. She knew it was a requirement. She knew that she had to do it or else they could risk losing another clan-mates. Her clan couldn’t risk anymore heavy jeopardy happening to it. It already had enough as it is. With a heavy sigh and slow nod, Springpaw casted a brief glance towards the direction of Sparrowpelt before slowly making her way towards her mentor and Gentledoe, each step more hesitant than the last as she could feel the burden in her chest tighten. Oh to the great stars above she hoped this could be resolved rather soon.

As she grew close enough, her eyes took in the mass amount of damage that Hawkbite took to Gentledoe’s face, Springpaw’s jaws almost clenching tightly against the herbal remedies that she held delicately in her mouth. She refrained herself from doing such a task, as she needed to focus at hand with helping out with this clinical patient and make sure her eye… socket is covered up plentifully. Letting loose a shaking sigh, Springpaw placed the leafy pouch of herbs right next to her and quickly began to rummage around through it with a white paw, wrapping a wad of cobweb around it to make sure she had enough to place on Gentledoe’s eye. Once she had gathered enough cobweb, she briefly glanced up at Drizzlecloud before focusing back on Gentledoe. Sucking in a deep breath, the calico molly quickly began to get to work.

Firstly, she gently unwrapped the wad of cobwebs and carefully began to press them into the left side of Gentledoe’s face, making sure her crafting work is done properly and precisely. Her paws shook occasionally while she worked, but she desperately tried to ignore it. She didn’t want to risk accidentally worsening the condition of the wound than it already was. As she gently pressed the cobwebs around the poultice-covered area, bits of red had already began to collect around the silken form of the cobwebs and Springpaw was sure that she felt her heart almost stop in her chest. This felt immensely more terrifying than it should. Her paws almost stiffened in their place in the midst of her work, but Springpaw refrained herself from doing so. She couldn’t just fully begin to refrain herself from doing something medically necessary. She had to make sure that Gentledoe was going to be okay and that this bandage was going to stay on.

Which, speaking of making sure that the molly was okay… “Do… Do you think she’s going to be okay?” Springpaw mumbled, raising her voice loud enough for her mentor to hear as she continued to wrap the cobweb around the bandage, occasionally pressing it into place so it wouldn’t fall off. Her usually vibrantly white paws had already began to show crimson smearing onto the fur, making the calico’s stomach lurch in its place. Springpaw hoped that she was doing a good job with this. She wasn’t a professional medic yet, but she surely hoped that she could be. However, during her little procedure, a thought had suddenly came to mind. Coldamber had mentioned something about using moss to soak up blood in case cobwebs weren’t nearby. Maybe she could use that knowledge to good use? “I just remembered something... when we get back to camp, we can use some moss to help soak up blood that is on a wound. It can help stop the bleeding and we could also use it to clean off a severe wound if necessary. I… had a dream with a former medicine cat. Coldamber, she taught me that.”

Her voice cracked and shook while she spoke, her paws working away as she finished bandaging up the spot, somewhat ignoring the stain of crimson that had been smeared onto her paws, even if it made her feel uncomfortable and almost sick to her stomach. As she did a little checkup to see if her crafting work was done properly, the apprentice pulled her paws back, glancing up at Drizzlecloud to see her reaction to her work. Would she be proud? Springpaw remained silent, just silently awaiting for what the ticked tabby would want her to do next. Even if Springpaw felt a heavy burden pull in her chest, she would do whatever it takes to save Gentledoe’s life.

[ -2 cobwebs ]

@lio @SuspiciousMindz @Omari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

“Good, there you go–good job, Gentledoe.” Drizzlecloud praised her softly, nodding her head in an encouraging manner as she lapped up the poppy seeds that she had offered her. Those were the majority of the poppy seeds that she had brought with her, but they had gone to a good cause, and Springpaw had more in her own pouch, too. Her eyes followed Gentledoe’s gaze as she looked down at the pooling blood below her, feeling her heart skip a beat when she watched the dread filling the warrior’s eyes. “Look at me, hey, don’t look at anything else, try to pay attention to me, okay?”

Her words, unsurprisingly, were not enough to keep Gentledoe’s consciousness intact. Before she could say much else, the tabby lay limp before her, and the realization of that alone made her blood run cold. “No–no, wake up!” She nudged at Gentledoe’s shoulder before she gently pushed her to roll onto her side, disregarding the fact that the molly’s blood was now soaking her paws, she leaned down to press her left ear against her chest.

The battle raging around them made it difficult to actually listen for her heartbeat, and the amount of concentration that it took for her to actually strain herself and listen caused an aching pain to erupt in her head.

But, even so, she heard it. A heartbeat. Perhaps not a steady one, but a heartbeat nonetheless.

Lifting her head, ignoring the blood that clung to her fur along the left side of her face, she turned to the small leaf pouch of supplies that she had brought with her. Marigold and cobwebs.. She caught the marigold between her jaws, tilting her head back so that it fell back into her jaws before she began chewing on it. Now, cobwebs to stop the bleeding, she swiped up the cobwebs that she had packed pulling them apart ever so slightly with her claws so that they were no longer clumped into a tight ball of webbing.

Once the marigold had been chewed up into a paste, she applied it to one side of the cobwebs, creating a sort of bandage to place over her empty socket. She wasn’t sure if the poultice would truly do anything at this early stage, but she didn’t want to take any chances. There was no doubt that this wound would end up with a pretty bad infection, so she wanted to try and put an end to that as soon as possible.

With shaky paws, she lifted the bandage to Gentledoe’s gaping, open wound, and she pressed the marigold poultice-soaked half of the cobwebs against her open socket–well, perhaps into her socket would be the better word. The act itself made her skin crawl, and her tail flared up behind her due to just how disturbing this all was.

We have to hold this in place, she thought, since she couldn’t hold it in place this entire time. They had to get Gentledoe back home, and it would be difficult if she had to hold the bandage over her eye socket this entire time.

“...Springpaw, I need you,” Drizzlecloud croaked, turning her head to look at her apprentice. Her gaze shifted over to Sparrowpelt for a moment, a frown etched onto her face–looking disappointed. With herself, only herself. She hadn’t wanted to pull Springpaw into this, it was scary, and there was no doubt that this would deeply traumatize her, but.. She needed the help. “I just need some cobwebs. I’ve bandaged her up, so you won’t really be able to see her eyesocket, but.. I need you to wrap more cobwebs around the left side of her face so that the bandage stays in place. I would do it myself, but I want to make sure that the cobwebs stay in place the way that I want them to, so I’m going to make sure that they stay in place while you wrap it all up, okay?”

[ @lio - Gentledoe, @ares - Springpaw, @SuspiciousMindz - Sparrowpelt. Wrote this while literally falling asleep so I apologize if it’s choppy or anything, just wanted to get this out tonight! I’ll probably edit it in the morning.]

[Sparrowpelt]

He watched Springpaw try to work through her mental battles while she processed the chaos at hand. Feeling as though he couldn't help more than being moral support, he merely listened to her. His tail would wrap around her where she'd allow it, but soon he was interrupted by Drizzlecloud's hard work. She'd need help.

Sparrowpelt took a step or two back, allowing Springpaw and Drizzlecloud do what they needed to do. He watched, waiting for them to tell him what they needed. He stood guard still, his gaze shifting from them to the battle around them. He'd at least make sure they did what they needed, ShadowClan wouldn't touch them.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 30th, 2023, 09:39 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
@Wingnettle - Sootfur

Icebeam's face was a blank and cold mask, approaching the grey tabby. "Who says this pretty place won't be ShadowClan territory by the time this battle ends?" she replied. She decided to wait for Sootfur to attack her first before doing anything. The silver tabby unsheathed her claws. "I'd suggest you stand down before this gets... messy. So what will it be? Fight and die, or give up and live?"
╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan ❍ 22 moons
Light grey tabby with silvery-blue eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur didn't hesitate. This was Thunderclan's territory, where he and Flameheart had met so long ago. He couldn't allow the arrogant Ratclan to take it away from him, not when Flameheart wasn't here to fight with him! "It's my duty to protect this place, and I'll do anything in my power to stop you. To stop Dawnstar from this madness."

In a moment, Sootfur had already leaped toward the dangerous she-cat with sharp claws outstretched, aiming at her chest and neck.
"Go away!" He yowled with fury, wide silver eyes becoming darker as he arrived closer to his enemy.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Octavia! Shall we roll a dice to decide if a blow hits? We can use a number generator from 1 to 6, where "1,3,5" = the blow misses and "2,4,6" = it hits. If you're okay with it, you can immediately try it now that Sootfur is attacking Icebeam. ]
Old June 30th, 2023, 09:53 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Status: That one ts song is real (Cruel Summer) - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

WILDTWIST
//Demiboy\\//ThC Warrior\\

The longhair tomcat followed his leader to the Creek, where there was a full-on battle. He wasn't about to let those ShadowClan mange-pelts take part of their territory. Even after the sinkhole, ThunderClan was strong, and they weren't going to give them a piece of land without a fight! Wildtiwst Bristled his fur and unsheathed his claws before leaping into the battle.

The scents of ShadowClan mingled with ThunderClan. He turned his head around, looking for A cat to fight, or a Clanmate to help. He saw Springpaw and Drizzlecloud helping Gentledoe with an injury. He also saw Bumblestar fighting with Dawnstar. That horrible mange-pelt. But he needed to focus.

He bolted to the edge of the battle, trying to get a good view of the ShadowClan trespassers. He turned and caught a whiff of Kittypet scent. He looked around and saw two kittypets - collars and all - coming close to the battle. He stalked over to investigate. "Hey! You two! Get out of here! It's a battle that you don't wanna be a part of!" He hissed before leaving the two kittypets

@LongForgottenSnowyPelt [Yin and Yang, The kittypets]

The chimera cat continued to search for an opponent. ThunderClan was strong, he knew that. He flexed his claws and bunched up his legs before taking a massive leap into the battle. All he had to do was wait...

[OPEN]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; June 30th, 2023 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Wrong Gender
Old June 30th, 2023, 09:56 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Voyager View Post
WILDTWIST

The longhair tomcat followed his leader to the Creek, where there was a full-on battle. He wasn't about to let those ShadowClan mange-pelts take part of their territory. Even after the sinkhole, ThunderClan was strong, and they weren't going to give them a piece of land without a fight! Wildtiwst Bristled his fur and unsheathed his claws before leaping into the battle.

The scents of ShadowClan mingled with ThunderClan. He turned his head around, looking for A cat to fight, or a Clanmate to help. He saw Springpaw and Drizzlecloud helping Gentledoe with an injury. He also saw Bumblestar fighting with Dawnstar. That horrible mange-pelt. But he needed to focus.

He bolted to the edge of the battle, trying to get a good view of the ShadowClan trespassers. He turned and caught a whiff of Kittypet scent. He looked around and saw two kittypets - collars and all - coming close to the battle. He stalked over to investigate. "Hey! You two! Get out of here! It's a battle that you don't wanna be a part of!" He hissed before leaving the two kittypets

The chimera cat continued to search for an opponent. ThunderClan was strong, he knew that. He flexed his claws and bunched up his legs before taking a massive leap into the battle. All he had to do was wait...

[OPEN]
Yin and Yang quickly backed away, scared.
"D-Don't hurt us! We were only curious!" Yin mewed in fear, while Yang was still quiet.
Old June 30th, 2023, 10:01 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Status: That one ts song is real (Cruel Summer) - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

WILDTWIST

The longhair cat growled at the kittypet who spoke. "This is a battle, so unless you want to fight, I suggest you scramble on back to your twoleg." He dug his claws in to try and prevent himself from attacking the kittypets.
"And on top of that, you are trespassing on ThunderClan territory. I am Giving you a chance to leave," He growled. He backed up and flicked his tail. Their gaze did not look friendly. "One,"

[I will not attack your cats, I only mean for Wild to scare them away! ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 30th, 2023, 10:02 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Voyager View Post
WILDTWIST

The longhair cat growled at the kittypet who spoke. "This is a battle, so unless you want to fight, I suggest you scramble on back to your twoleg." He dug his claws in to try and prevent himself from attacking the kittypets.
"And on top of that, you are trespassing on ThunderClan territory. I am Giving you a chance to leave," He growled. He backed up and flicked his tail. Their gaze did not look friendly. "One,"

[I will not attack your cats, I only mean for Wild to scare them away! ]

Almost immediately Yang spoke. "No need to threaten us!" She had already begun to walk away. Yin followed afterwards. The two walked in perfect sync.

[It's fine, but if you want Wild to hurt them you can have that! I don't mind! They're pretty weak as it is anyway.]

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; June 30th, 2023 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Missing a small little detail.
Old June 30th, 2023, 12:39 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Bumblestar went through the motions of falling, rolling instead of flopping like the dark tabby wanted. As claws came towards her face again, she had enough sense to move her face again, not quite out of reach as she still felt the stinging bite of claws cut along the bottom of her chin. Dawnstar sucked in an uncomfortable growl as Bumblestar's hind claws went began to cut into her belly.

Ughhhh! She was definitely not going to be sleeping on her stomach any time soon. Thoroughly irked, Dawnstar rears up slightly and slams down, trying to bash her claws straight into Bumblestar's chest and vigorously nestle them through fur and flesh. If her claws remain unhindered she'd flex her claws hoping to get a firm grip, then yank out with full force.

Hopefully, the pain would be enough for Dawnstar to plant her back paw into the she-cat belly to hold Bumblestar down, so Dawnstar could step over the kicking legs and shift her lower half to the far right, endeavoring to keep Bumblestar's claws out from underneath Dawnstar's bleeding stomach which would leave Bumblestar to kick air instead of Dawnstar's poor stomach. At the same time, she stretches out her neck, aiming to bite at Bumblestar's ear and interlock her jaw with the ear before forcefully tugging backward.

[ powerplay done with permission ]

There wasn't enough room for her to move out of the way as Dawnstar reared up, and her talons tore jagged gashes through her chest. Foxdung, foxdung, that was going to hurt for a while. Bumblestar snarled again as another paw pushed against the cuts along her stomach and she pulled her legs away as Dawnstar moved out of range.

She saw her opening once her opponent leaned down and snagged her ear between sharp teeth.

Quicker than a snake, Bumblestar arched upwards and sank her teeth into Dawnstar’s throat. Something crunched sickeningly between her jaws, and she clamped down until she felt her teeth meet through flesh. Blood gushed down her chest, hot and sticky, staining her cream fur scarlet. She didn’t let go until she felt the massive tabby’s legs begin to buckle, and then with her remaining strength, shoved Dawnstar to the side and let her fall gracelessly to the ground beside her with a harsh thump.

Bumblestar rolled back to her feet and stepped away, panting. Blood dripped from her jaws and she turned her head to spit it out into the grass. Dawnstar had been a fun stress-reliever, but in the end, she had her Clan to protect and her promises to uphold. “Thought you would’ve lasted longer, honestly,” she muttered under her breath, eyes darting over the she-cat’s corpse. How long would it take for ShadowClan to see that their leader had fallen? That Bumblestar didn’t make empty threats? Mess with the deer, get the antlers.

She lifted her head to survey the battle around her, keeping an eye on Dawnstar through her peripheral. Alderstep was beating the crap out of a marsh rat; Goldenpaw seemed to be holding his own; the sight of Gentledoe made her want to both physically recoil and rush over at the same time, but her paws remained firmly planted. Her Clan was holding it down. Maybe ShadowClan would get the message. Or maybe they would keep coming back for more. As long as Bumblestar got to brawl like this again, she didn't mind either outcome.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 30th, 2023, 01:07 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
v-Crackle'paw-v

Catching empty air, Crackle'paw wheeled around to meet the smaller apprentice. The useless lump of fur was trying to be difficult, but it was all in vain! Or... So he thought... The off-white tom had turned towards the other cat only to be met with a flying pair of claws. The talons grazed his cheek, leaving bright crimson stripes in their wake. The sting momentarily held his attention as he realized the the pest had actually landed a hit. Well lucky him, he would just repay it back tenfold.

Peeling back his lips into a cruel smile, he stood to his full height. Another raspy scoff wheezed out from his clenched teeth. " Is that all you got? It was foolish of me to think something as pathetic as you would put a better fight." While he had spoken these words, another attempt at offense had sprung into mind. Not only was this chicken-heart younger and smaller, but he was also a lot uglier. The pest was missing the entirety of one of his eyes... And it was quite clear he had seen better days. Wanting to use this cats partial blindness to his advantage, Crackle'paw reared up on his hind legs and furiously swiped in all directions at his opponent. Whether these hits landed or not, it didn't matter... These were mere distractions from his actual plan.

{Power playing given permission by xavier.}

Pulling one of his unsheathed paws away from the onslaught, he struck a hefty blow at the Shadow Lurkers blindside. Making sure he had put enough power to knock the other tom to the dust, he cackled triumphantly. Wasting no time he dove forward in hopes of catching him in a tackle.

// @xavier. \\

• × | Dogpaw | × •
he/him
MIND READER : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive

Dogpaw had felt a sense of triumph when he landed a hit on the older apprentice even if it wasn't exactly what he was trying to do. The black and white tom then watched as the thunderclanner got onto his back legs and began.. swiping all around? If this wasn't a fight with another clan Dogpaw would have asked the apprentice what the hell he was doing. Before Dogpaw could do anything his blindside was hit. Hard. This sent Dogpaw tumbling shaking his head before shooting his head up when Cracklepaw dove. Dogpaw narrowed his eyes and rolled out of the way of the larger apprentice and quickly aimmed to swipe at one of Cracklepaws legs to try and knock him down in return.
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound would probably be more conflicted about the battle had they been the aggressor. Sure they weren't fond of combat, it always just lead to hurt and no one ever seemed to be the winners in the end, but they knew they were good at it. It was the size thing. But yeah in this case, not conflicted at all shadowclan was totally the issue they were invading for no good reason that Mudhound could see and the tripod was gonna help their clan stand their ground. Like they'd stood their ground against the twolegs that took their leg trying to kill a lynx kitten and again the various cruel rogues that had threatened their life living as an outsider.

And this lead into the good at battle thing. See the tripod missing a limb as they were was huge. They'd been purebred mainecoon for awhile until their dad, whoever he was, and that made them big. Then they'd had better food then the clan surprisingly, being a occasional barn cat and an opportunist who didnt mind snatching some kittypet food fed well leading to a bulky frame. There was also the fact that, in the warriors weird obsession with watching other species they'd watched dog fights a lot and had started to mimic the brutal moves. Finally they'd spent their life being stupid. And if you wanted to be stupid you'd better be tough. So Mudhound was tough.

This showed as the brown warrior reeled back and charged at the first warrior they saw, this ugly looking scarred rat who seemed to happy to be there, head down to collide hard with Deadpools shoulder and hopefully dislocate something a brutal force that could do damage with their weight alone. And if poor Sweetpaw happened to be in the way, partially trampled over or knocked aside painfully? Then it was a mistake the tunnel visioned warrior would have to live with.

@Kay~ @xavier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay~ View Post
- @Rani - @xavier. -

Sweetpaw looked up with round eyes in fear at the massive cat barreling towards her, well Deadpool who was behind her. The green eyed molly shreaked as she got barreled into and went flying a few tail-lengths away. The apprentice got back up and charged at the Thunderclan warrior, with claw's unsheathed, she was terrified truth be told.
"Merc with a mouth, I can't die. One foot in the grave, but I'm still alive. Try to kill me, I'll just revive."
• × | Deadpool | × •
He/they/it
Rapid recovery : Inactive

Deadpool had been so distracted trying to find someone to fight in front of him little did the shadowclanner know of the large cat that was charging at them at maximum speed. It was only when Sweetpaw went flying that caught Deadpools attention. Deadpool quickly snapped its head to the side of him but it was too late and he himself had been barreled into. The black and ginger cat felt his breath literally be knocked out of him. Deadpool tried to take a second before realizing Sweetpaw had come and charged at the large Thunderclan warrior. Was she stupid?!

Deadpool had to think fast maybe distract the cat. Deadpool quickly lifted a clawed paw and aimmed to swipe at one of Mudhounds eyes in hopes that they didn't notice Sweetpaw.
Old June 30th, 2023, 01:26 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay~ View Post
- @Rani - @xavier. -

Sweetpaw looked up with round eyes in fear at the massive cat barreling towards her, well Deadpool who was behind her. The green eyed molly shreaked as she got barreled into and went flying a few tail-lengths away. The apprentice got back up and charged at the Thunderclan warrior, with claw's unsheathed, she was terrified truth be told.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post

[/SPOILER]"Merc with a mouth, I can't die. One foot in the grave, but I'm still alive. Try to kill me, I'll just revive."
• × | Deadpool | × •
He/they/it
Rapid recovery : Inactive

Deadpool had been so distracted trying to find someone to fight in front of him little did the shadowclanner know of the large cat that was charging at them at maximum speed. It was only when Sweetpaw went flying that caught Deadpools attention. Deadpool quickly snapped its head to the side of him but it was too late and he himself had been barreled into. The black and ginger cat felt his breath literally be knocked out of him. Deadpool tried to take a second before realizing Sweetpaw had come and charged at the large Thunderclan warrior. Was she stupid?!

Deadpool had to think fast maybe distract the cat. Deadpool quickly lifted a clawed paw and aimmed to swipe at one of Mudhounds eyes in hopes that they didn't notice Sweetpaw.
(Ok so this battle could end tomorrow so speed is of the essence from now on. Next post I’ll move muddy to pin sweet hesitate and leave them open to be attacked by Deadpool)

The collision had worked and Mudhound eyes narrowed as the warrior snorted, unhappy that the enemy didnt seem to be stunned or have any broken bones. Ah well, there was always the next blow.

Mudhound twitched, folded ear flicking back as they noted the tom in front of them glancing behind the tripod, someone was obviously trying to take advantage of their turned back (typical shadowclan) and his claw was a strike to distract from the attack. The maine coon mix wasnt born yesterday moron and they reared back, wincing as the claw still knicked them across the muzzle not the eye, and twisted on their paw in a spin to strike at the coward.

That it was an apprentice drew the warrior up short for a moment, could they really do this? But her unsheathed claws made the decision for Mudhound as they acted regardless.

Using their momentum they lashed out with a cracking slap at Sweetpaws head, claws out, aiming to stun the apprentice with a painful potentially concussing strike that'd send her out of the battle or at least thinking better of attacking a full grown warrior fast. It wasnt their aim that claws ripped through Sweetpaws head, in fact their claws were tilted back to prevent digging into a vulnerable fact but..... The claws were still out. There was still serious potential to tear if the apprentice moved wrong. Regrettable but not something Mudhound had time to focus on.

Completing their spin to face Deadpool once again they lunged forward teeth bared and face wincing as the movement pulled their new open wound. It was a large snapping strike to dig into an open throat or shoulder or anything Mudhound could sink teeth into and bite down hard, snarling like a dog as they did.

Last edited by Rani; June 30th, 2023 at 01:42 PM.
Closed Thread