Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 06:09 PM
Go to first new post Adopts!
Last post by CollapsingStars
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Malinovy
kk postinggg
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:07 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Snips
Today 06:07 PM

Old June 4th, 2022, 01:50 AM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Default Character Practice

So, as many of you know, I’m writing a book called Draconian: Mixed Loyalties. I’ve been needing practice writing the main characters better, so this is where y’all come in! I decided I’d try to Roleplay them out to get a better feeling of them and who they are as a character, fleshing them out to make the story better. So just throw some of your characters and a plot at me, along with which character you’d like to Roleplay with!

Xavier Wynter
Birthdate: 2001
Blood Type: O+
Mental Illnesses: Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD)
Physical disabilities: N/A
Height: 6’3
Build: Lean, verging on muscular.
Hair: Long, Blond, Messy.
Eye Color: Heterochromia. Left eye green, right eye blue.
Skin: Darkly tanned, littered with small scars.
Accessories: Black leather bracelet with a dragon pendent on it.
Outfit: Baggy black long sleeve with dark blue jeans and work boots. Is usually in a rumpled condition.
Weapons: Switchblade, butterfly knife, two daggers with black blades, a pistol.
Family: Chris Wynter (Father), Diana Wynter (Mother).
General Description: Xavier is tall and lean, verging on muscular. He has long, messy blond hair with darkly tanned skin that’s littered with scars. He has an especially noticeable one stretching across his face. He has heterochromia, his right eye being an emerald green, and his left eye a dark blue. He wears a baggy black long sleeve and dark blue jeans, mainly to cover up his scars, paired with work boots. He’s almost always in a disheveled state, with dirt smeared in his clothes. He has a very aware stance and bearing, though he doesn’t seem to realize it. His eyes carry an emotionally weary gaze, and his voice is almost always slightly apprehensive, like he’s waiting to be rounded on or attacked in some way. He has the symbol of his parents gang, a snowflake made of blades, branded on his right shoulder, something that was done when he was merely 5 years old.
Personality: Xavier isn’t the most outgoing, but he does like to talk to people. He seems to have made it his mission to take charge of the welfare of the people around him, to the point where he feels like he’s responsible for them. He can be anxious at times, but is generally pretty chill and kind, however, if someone is in trouble, needs to be defended, or is being bullied, he can be ruthlessly snappish, sarcastic, and rude, though he will typically bide his time until he can teach the aggressor a lesson. He generally tries to fight verbally, but if necessary, he will get physical. He was trained to be an assassin since he was 2 years old, so he can fight extremely well. He tends to bottle up his emotions until he needs them, in order to better assess situations, methods, etc. He can be very analytical, and won’t often make spontaneous decisions unless he needs to, or if that’s the most effective decision at the moment. He hates being touched by people, except for those he trusts implicitly, like Willow and Ash, because of his harsh and abusive upbringing. It makes him incredibly anxious, and will often bring back bad memories of his childhood.
Other: He’s multi-lingual, and is a master assassin, as he was trained from the time he could walk.
He is the only documented human with an elemental ability, as only draconians have been known to have them.
Quotes: “I may have been taught to kill without mercy, molded into something I never wanted to be, but trust me when I say that the only people I would ever harm are the ones who actually put into practice what I have been taught.”

Willow Brokenshadow
Birthdate: 2003
Blood Type: B-
Mental Illnesses: PTSD
Physical disabilities: Slight limp.
Height: 5’5
Build: Lean, wiry
Hair: Auburn red, long, wavy, in a braid
Eye Color: Dark amber with a slit pupil
Skin: Pale, heavily freckled
Accessories: N/A
Outfit: A plain black t-shirt, cargo pants, combat boots
Weapons:
Human- Claws, shadows, fangs
Draconian: Venomous spines, claws, teeth, tail.
Family: Ash Silentstorm (Twin brother), Zephyr Wildfeather (Father, Deacesed), Cinder Quickbird (Mother, deceased)
General Description: As a human, Willow has a lean, wiry frame with pale, freckled skin and messy auburn hair in a braid. She has rather intense amber eyes and a predatory air around her, as she has a careful, fluid, calculating way of moving that is reminiscent of a cat stalking prey. She has two giant bronze colored wings with black patches, and wears a black t-shirt with cargo pants and combat boots. She has a scar running down one eye, and three claw marks going down the length of her right arm. She does not limp in her human form. As a draconian she has the general draconian build, a snakelike body with long limbs, a long neck and tail, and a raptor-like head. She has the general Nox features as well, and, through a bit smaller in size, is incredibly agile and fast for a Nox. She has deep, bronze colored scales with black patches and three claw scars going down her fore-leg, a scar over her eye, and a long scar running from the edge of her left eye to her hip.
Personality: Willow can be hostile, aggressive, snappish, and bitingly sarcastic when she first meets someone. As a draconian, her first instinct is her survival, and her basis for every decision she makes revolves around that. She is slow to trust or get close to people, and hates to admit or show any perceived weakness. She doesn’t like depending on others, and will be generally uneasy and difficult if she has to. Once she does start to trust and grow close to someone, she’ll start showing the softer side to her personality. Despite outward appearances, she is very lonely, kind, caring, and loyal. With her parents murder when she was a nestling and her brothers capture only a few years later, she’s terrified of letting herself open to up to people, believing that they will either turn and shove a knife in her back, or she might end up hurting them in accident. She has frequent nightmares about her parents death and brother’s capture, and hates humans with a passion for what they did to her (The only exception being Xavier).
Other: She actually loves the stars, and will often stay up late into the night to stargaze.
Quotes: “Trust isn’t inherent. Trust is gained, little by little. However, it goes both ways. You can’t learn to trust someone unless you show them a little trust in return. Always be wary, because trust can be a double-edged sword. It’s when you trust someone completely that they’re the most dangerous. Why? Because it’s then that they can slip a knife into your back without the slightest piece of resistance. After all, there’s a difference between being trusted and being trustworthy.”

Demons and a possible ship? @/Don’t Panic [Willow + Xavier]
The hardest walk is the one you make alone @/flowerboy [Xavier]

Last edited by Willow_Tree; June 4th, 2022 at 03:04 AM.
Old June 25th, 2022, 12:36 AM
Resident Insomiac

Default Re: Character Practice

bump!

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old July 8th, 2022, 05:33 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

i need a willow and alex rp rn @Starlily

Last edited by JusticeRabbit; July 8th, 2022 at 05:34 PM.
Old July 8th, 2022, 06:02 PM
Resident Insomiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
I’ll write with you! @Starlily
Cool! Which of my characters did ya want to rp with. Or possibly both?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic View Post
i need a willow and alex rp rn @Starlily
Sounds interesting… I can post the starter. Mind telling me more about Alex?

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old July 8th, 2022, 06:56 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlily View Post

Sounds interesting… I can post the starter. Mind telling me more about Alex?
heh- she is a traumatized gal. she watched her family die to the alternates- lmao. she is pale with short black hair and glasses