Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:40 PM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 11:39 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:36 PM
fallen dreams [p]
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 11:21 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 11:19 PM

Old February 9th, 2022, 08:09 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default childish war [f]

the story of children who learn to face foward.
[x]

in lieu of dawnstar's takeover, cinderpaw is furious. how is their clan meant to just sit back and take an invasion from shadowclan, no matter what kind of 'help' they're promising?! not to mention they've been betrayed by members of their own clan, the adults who thought so full of their ways and chastised the apprentices for being unruly, the adults so convinced that their old ways were better... she will not take any more empty words and promises from those warriors. her solution? a children's rebellion.

for now, this will only be open to apprentices and kits - any warriors joining in will be heavily vetted later on by cinderpaw as she's not exactly keen to let anyone who was spouting nonsense join their ranks. you are allowed to apply them right now for future consideration, however! she will be learning from a dark forest cat [role already taken] who will encourage her to go against shadowclan and teach her moves for her to teach to the rest of the rebels (if any of the other rebels wanna have df mentors too... not complaining heh. more the merrier). kits will mostly be taught defensive moves (since they can't hurt anyone irp) but the group will be taking any reasonable suggestions from them wholeheartedly - they refuse to become just like the cats who dismiss the apprentices' feelings and words. any warriors allowed in will also be responsible for training them in battle, though any training sessions with moves learned from the dark forest will be kept hidden from them.
there will also be brainstorming sessions in which they come up with ideas to help drive shadowclan crazy rebel.
this is NOT meant to be violent. at least, not until they're more organized it isn't meant to be. i want this to actually rebellion Do Something to get shadowclan out so any major ideas will be floated by taker to make sure that they don't get everybody killed lmao.
activity is required in the thread made for them - it doesn't particularly need to be in training if your cat is more peaceful but they should be contributing ideas. like i said, i would like for this all to not fall flat - inactivity has been what killed a lot of rebellions lol

a forewarning - cinder very much follows the motto 'if you're not with me, you're against me'. if she feels your cat has somehow supported thunderclans downfall or shadowclans takeover (helping lead out the exiled cats, said anything about thunderclan needing shadowclan's help, seen being buddy-buddy with shadowclan cats) there is a pretty good chance that they will be denied and deemed a traitor. you're still free to try!
i also ask that your character does not snitch and ruin it for now! it being mostly secret is all a part of the plan
joinings will be handled in the main thread for the group's conspiring, and will either be done by cinderpaw or another trusted member.

CURRENT GROUP MEMBERS:
cinderpaw - me
bumblepaw - @/Papaya
bushpaw - @/error
cornpaw - @/sid
ivypaw - @/scythe.
lilypaw - @/zeeno
houndpaw - @/poppy.

CURRENT REBELLION IDEAS:

[hideout thread]
please do not post here without being @'ed!

form:
character's name(+ bio if you have one!):
age/rank:
thoughts on the current situation:
any possible ideas on how to rebel?:
@ me! @littlelove

Last edited by littlelove; February 13th, 2022 at 12:02 PM.
Old February 9th, 2022, 08:21 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: childish war [f]

character's name(+ bio if you have one!): bumblepaw
age/rank: like uhhhh 10 at this point?? + app
thoughts on the current situation: really confused but also totally freaked out about the whole sudden shadowclan "takeover", doesn't know what to think about nectarflame, just knows that he's missed a lot of what has happened and wants to help in the best way possible
any possible ideas on how to rebel?: keep cinderpaw safe so she doesn't get herself killed, secret little training sessions so that they can one-up everyone else. that's it, she doesn't know what else to do she's never been rebellious before
@ me! @littlelove
Old February 9th, 2022, 08:29 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

character's name(+ bio if you have one!): Softpaw
age/rank: Stupid dumb traitor apprentice, doesn't even act like she's 13 moons
thoughts on the current situation: CINDERPAW HAS BLOCKED SOFTPAW [She's terrified]
any possible ideas on how to rebel?: She'll help from the sidelines, you cannot stop her LOL
@ me! @littlelove [Yes this is a joke form]

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; February 9th, 2022 at 08:29 PM.
Old February 9th, 2022, 08:33 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

RiverClan/WindClan Re: childish war [f]

name - Firkit

age/rank - five moons, kit.

thoughts on the current situation - “Thunderclan is doing just damn fine. We don’t need some big entitled fools to come along and attack our clan, demanding that we just surrender everything we’ve worked so hard for, and gone through so much for, just so this big-paw dummy can have more power and respect! Dawnstar should be ashamed that she brought her little pity party patrol with her to come and collect all of her power and strength like leaves off the ground, it’s pathetic! They need to work for power, not come and lazily take it over.”

any possible ideas on how to rebel? - perhaps the group members do something underground [not literally underground lol, just secretly] like, and avoid anyone at all that is not apart of the group, maybe having meetings far out in the territory, in less treaded areas, to discuss, plan, and practice. [and also maybe just, generally annoying ShC because it’s fun]

Some stuff about Firkit because I am yet to create a bio - She is just a seemingly hippy happy little girl who enjoys life and is yet to be hit by reality, but really, she already has. She knows damn well that she is a woman, but does not feel like it. No, not at all. I was thinking maybe she grows close to the members of the rebellion and tell them rather than anyone else of this.
Some positive traits are: Persistent, forgiving, considerate.
Some neutral traits are: Daring, willing.
Some negative traits are: Worrisome, prone to grief and boredom.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old February 9th, 2022, 08:35 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!

bushpaw, you know him
age/rank:
app, 10 moons
now, despite agreeing tc has been in a troublesome situation (still stable, though) he’s really mad at nec for bringing in shc without the knowledge of the thunderclanners, and especially the fact that one of the shc cats snapped his sister’s leg so that’s not traumatising at all
no snapping of legs or getting killed little.
@ me! @littlelove

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old February 9th, 2022, 10:27 PM

My Mood: Tired

character's name(+ bio if you have one!): Bumblekit
age/rank: 5 moons
thoughts on the current situation: very worried and confused. other than her being a leader, Bumblekit knows nothing about Dawnstar or shc as a whole (I’m sure the apps will tell him tho). his main hope is that his father and family will come back, and that all this sadness and chaos will come to an end.
any possible ideas on how to rebel?: Bumblekit will be absolutely clueless lol. mainly just want him to learn a bit about shadowclan, especially given the current situation
@ me! @littlelove
Old February 9th, 2022, 11:18 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

cornpaw
age/rank:
13? almost 14 i think?? apprentice
very upset - feels betrayed n hurt by nectarflame emotionally + got hurt physically. the whole situation has him just a bit emotionally unstable.
NIGHT TIME TRAINING SESSIONS. they could have a little hideout somewhere deep in the territory or even make their own , and train during the night when most people will be asleep.
uhh n maybe try to do things / plan stuff to trick shc to follow them out of the territory (maybe making a noise or acting like there's a predator??) while a few stick back and block the entrance of the camp somehow and then BAM. shc cats can't get in anymore
@ me!:
@littlelove

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 10th, 2022, 12:21 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

character's name(+ bio if you have one!): Ivypaw (Bio has not been updated in a long time but it contains general info!!)
age/rank: 12.5 moons - Apprentice
thoughts on the current situation: She doesn't really have any opinion since school got into the way but all she knows is that she does want ShadowClan to go away and leave ThunderClan alone.
any possible ideas on how to rebel?: Purposefully making things harder for ShC and annoying adult warriors that support the ShC takeover. So it won't be THAT obvious at the start at least, so there's time to be angry until the adults find out ehehehe

@littlelove

Last edited by alaskaa; February 10th, 2022 at 12:21 AM.
Old February 10th, 2022, 07:59 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever

bump!
Old February 10th, 2022, 08:07 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

totally didn't make a brand new cat for this

character's name(+ bio if you have one!): lilypaw
age/rank: 9 moons + apprentice
thoughts on the current situation: wants to shred the pelts of dawnstar and her posee like we be doing just fine but no, yo ass had to come here and ruin it. *hmph*
any possible ideas on how to rebel?: *see above* :>
@ me! @littlelove

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; February 10th, 2022 at 08:19 AM.