Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:52 PM

Old November 14th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Maplepaw/Willowpaw Tunnels [Private]

These tunnels have only 3 exits: One near the beach at the far side of the shadowclan territory, one under a fallen tree inside shadowclan territory and nead thunderclan territory and one across the windclan territory, out of any clan's land.

Backstory:
Maplepaw, Willowpaw, Troianpaw and patchpaw, 4 shadowclan apprentices, all spread out to find the greatest discovery of the clans! Of course, they never expected to find anything worth an adventure! When patchpaw fell in the tunnels, he knew he had found what they were looking for. Unfortunately, he hurt himself in the process, and couldn't come with his friends to explore it the following day. As for troianpaw, he was busy with his warriors duty when maplepaw and willowpaw decided it was time for investigation ... and adventure!

(For further roleplay, troianpaw and patchpaw may join, and we may even open this roleplay for whoever wants to. They will still keep the same name, but the new thread will be linked to this one. Untill this story is over, or untill we tell anyone else about these tunnels, they will remain private!)

Now on to the roleplay! Enjoy, stalkers!

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 14th, 2016 at 08:39 PM.
Old November 24th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: Maplepaw/Willowpaw Tunnels [Private]

@mapledash

Maplepaw shot after Willowpaw, laughing at the aspect that he had so quickly run off without warning. She pumped her legs as hard as she could, and though she did have long legs it didn't change the fact that Willowpaw was ahead of her. The pale sand colored tabby attempted to catch up to him, but wasn't very successful, besides she was also a bit worried about crashing into anything. She didn't think that she could actually run faster than him, but she was glad about that. Moving faster meant less reaction time for obstacles. She leaned her head further down to the ground and leapt up over a fallen log. It wasn't very big and one of her hind paws caught on it as she stumbled over the edge.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 24th, 2016, 11:36 PM
Cuddle Lord

Willowpaw ran as fast as he could, often giving glances behind him to make sure he didn't loose her. He still had to make sure she followed him. He saw her fall after jumping above a fallen tree, and stopped dead. Or he tried to. He planted both his front paws to brake but slipped in the mud and went face first into a tree. He groaned and rubbed his muzzle, then turned back to maplepaw's side. He couldn't have a funny mood because of his own faceplant. "Owww ... are you alright maplepaw?" he quietly asked. She was though for a she-cat, but he was still worried about her. It didn't look so bad though, so hopefully they could still go to the tunnels. "Let's walk the rest of the way, I'll say you won to troianpaw and patchpaw if you want. he added, a little more cheerfull.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 26th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post

Willowpaw ran as fast as he could, often giving glances behind him to make sure he didn't loose her. He still had to make sure she followed him. He saw her fall after jumping above a fallen tree, and stopped dead. Or he tried to. He planted both his front paws to brake but slipped in the mud and went face first into a tree. He groaned and rubbed his muzzle, then turned back to maplepaw's side. He couldn't have a funny mood because of his own faceplant. "Owww ... are you alright maplepaw?" he quietly asked. She was though for a she-cat, but he was still worried about her. It didn't look so bad though, so hopefully they could still go to the tunnels. "Let's walk the rest of the way, I'll say you won to troianpaw and patchpaw if you want. he added, a little more cheerfull.
Maplepaw had gotten back into her paws by the time he had crashed into that tree and then suddenly he was next to her. She was fine, nothing hurt beside what may be a bruise on her paw where it had caught the tree. It wasn't the first time that she would return to camp with a bruise somewhere or another, and she didn't really mind too much, she was more preoccupied with the fact that her friend had just gone face first into a tree.
'Yeah, are you?" She asked him, her eyes drawing over his nuzzle to see if he was bleeding or had otherwise injured himself visually.
"And, no. You won that one." She meowed, adding a grin to her face for a moment before going back to studying his muzzle with a more serious expression.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 26th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Maplepaw had gotten back into her paws by the time he had crashed into that tree and then suddenly he was next to her. She was fine, nothing hurt beside what may be a bruise on her paw where it had caught the tree. It wasn't the first time that she would return to camp with a bruise somewhere or another, and she didn't really mind too much, she was more preoccupied with the fact that her friend had just gone face first into a tree.
'Yeah, are you?" She asked him, her eyes drawing over his nuzzle to see if he was bleeding or had otherwise injured himself visually.
"And, no. You won that one." She meowed, adding a grin to her face for a moment before going back to studying his muzzle with a more serious expression.
"I'm fiiiine." he reasured her, jerking his head to the side. He barely held a 'mom' from his sentence there. He was starting to feel the pain though, hiding it from Maplepaw as best he could. "And I kind of cheated, but that's between you and me." he admited with a giggle that turned into laughter. He felt better now, and he was just looking at maplepaw while she inspected him. "You're cute when you're worried, you look just like my mom when I come back from training." he meowed giggling. "Sorry but it's funny." he meowed smiling at her, cheeks inflated from holding more laughter in.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 26th, 2016 at 12:34 PM.
Old November 27th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
"I'm fiiiine." he reasured her, jerking his head to the side. He barely held a 'mom' from his sentence there. He was starting to feel the pain though, hiding it from Maplepaw as best he could. "And I kind of cheated, but that's between you and me." he admited with a giggle that turned into laughter. He felt better now, and he was just looking at maplepaw while she inspected him. "You're cute when you're worried, you look just like my mom when I come back from training." he meowed giggling. "Sorry but it's funny." he meowed smiling at her, cheeks inflated from holding more laughter in.
The pale ginger tabby flicked an ear and grinned at him. Maplepaw stopped looking him over, if he said he was fine then she would believe him, especially since he had said it in the way that he had. She shot a paw out, aiming at his ear in an attempt to flick it in the way that she did when she was play-fighting.
"And you look just like you when you're trying not to laugh." She teased, grinning again and stopping herself from bouncing on her paws. She loved the territory and she loved to play, she also liked to be told that she was cute, which wasn't too much of a secret actually. She continued to grin, giggling at the way that he his cheeks had inflated.

Old November 27th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
The pale ginger tabby flicked an ear and grinned at him. Maplepaw stopped looking him over, if he said he was fine then she would believe him, especially since he had said it in the way that he had. She shot a paw out, aiming at his ear in an attempt to flick it in the way that she did when she was play-fighting.
"And you look just like you when you're trying not to laugh." She teased, grinning again and stopping herself from bouncing on her paws. She loved the territory and she loved to play, she also liked to be told that she was cute, which wasn't too much of a secret actually. She continued to grin, giggling at the way that he his cheeks had inflated.
Willowpaw took the ear slap, shooting his head to the side at her contact, still laughing. "Heh. You know, I really enjoy being with you. Too bad we're too busy half the time. You know what I could do? I'll ask to train with you. Or let's pretend ... 'against' you, how does that sound?" he suggested. He actualy thought this was a clever idea. Spending time with her would only make him more intent to train better just to show off. She would also be a nice rival to have.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 27th, 2016 at 07:24 PM.
Old November 27th, 2016, 11:33 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Willowpaw took the ear slap, shooting his head to the side at her contact, still laughing. "Heh. You know, I really enjoy being with you. Too bad we're too busy half the time. You know what I could do? I'll ask to train with you. Or let's pretend ... 'against' you, how does that sound?" he suggested. He actualy thought this was a clever idea. Spending time with her would only make him more intent to train better just to show off. She would also be a nice rival to have.
Maplepaw tilted her head to the side. That wasn't really the reaction that she was expecting from him, but she would take it. The ginger tabby flicked an ear and grinned more.
"I'll ask my mentor too! I can't wait she mewed happily, becoming exited again and resisting the urge to bounce up and down again, unsuccessfully she discovered as she gave a little bounce.

Old November 28th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Maplepaw tilted her head to the side. That wasn't really the reaction that she was expecting from him, but she would take it. The ginger tabby flicked an ear and grinned more.
"I'll ask my mentor too! I can't wait she mewed happily, becoming exited again and resisting the urge to bounce up and down again, unsuccessfully she discovered as she gave a little bounce.
Willowpaw was glad that she thought his idea was good. He gave her a playfull shove and resumed his walking towards the tunnels. He had almost forgot this was where they were going. He paused to be sure Maplepaw followed from time to time.

When they finally got there, the sun was already high and a chilly breeze was blowing. "Leaf-bare better slow the trott down if we want to grow our pelts in the first place. Brrrr!" he meowed, shivering a little. "The hole should be right in here, patchpaw took a fall right after this bush. There!" he exclaimed as the tunnel entrance revealed itself. It was just big enough for 2 cats to fit if they went simultaniously. "I wish patch and troianpaw were here, too bad. Just gona be the you and me, the explorer duo." he joked, smiling back at Maplepaw. He was quite glad it was only the two of them, it would be their own personal and private experience and adventure.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 28th, 2016 at 03:38 PM.
Old November 28th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Willowpaw was glad that she thought his idea was good. He gave her a playfull shove and resumed his walking towards the tunnels. He had almost forgot this was where they were going. He paused to be sure Maplepaw followed from time to time.

When they finally got there, the sun was already high and a chilly breeze was blowing. "Leaf-bare better slow the trott down if we want to grow our pelts in the first place. Brrrr!" he meowed, shivering a little. "The hole should be right in here, patchpaw took a fall right after this bush. There!" he exclaimed as the tunnel entrance revealed itself. It was just big enough for 2 cats to fit if they went simultaniously. "I wish patch and troianpaw were here, too bad. Just gona be the you and me, the explorer duo." he joked, smiling back at Maplepaw. He was quite glad it was only the two of them, it would be their own personal and private experience and adventure.
Maplepaw grinned, bouncing along behind Willowpaw, perfectly happy with the world, coming to a halt behind him and looking down into the hole with amusement and excitement.
"Yeah. Still wish that it was a... Quadruo? Quadro? Qua- Four of us." She said, deciding to just stick to words that she knew, but giggling slightly at the fact that she couldn't think of the word.
"Y'ready?" She asked, settling down at the edge of the hole and peering in.