Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:01 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:59 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:59 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:52 AM

Old August 12th, 2017, 01:07 AM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Waking up grimy and cold.

Mossfire rose up from under the hard shiny bin she'd bed under the night before. Some sour liquid that smelled of sickness was caked onto her belly and the long fur of her tail, which over the past week had begun to mat up.Sighing heavily she'd attempt to clean herself but only succeeding in making the liquid spread along her muzzle. Giving up she wonders the large patch of fenced in grass around the bin, hoping maybe a stray bird would land. Her belly grumbling loudly at the thought. She prodded it with her paw, grumbling to herself, "Hey now, nothing will even get close with you doing that."

Last edited by MossFire; August 12th, 2017 at 01:08 AM.
Old August 12th, 2017, 01:16 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Waking up grimy and cold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFire View Post
Mossfire rose up from under the hard shiny bin she'd bed under the night before. Some sour liquid that smelled of sickness was caked onto her belly and the long fur of her tail, which over the past week had begun to mat up.Sighing heavily she'd attempt to clean herself but only succeeding in making the liquid spread along her muzzle. Giving up she wonders the large patch of fenced in grass around the bin, hoping maybe a stray bird would land. Her belly grumbling loudly at the thought. She prodded it with her paw, grumbling to herself, "Hey now, nothing will even get close with you doing that."
Whispervoice walked into the clearing through the trees, scenting Mossfire. He looked at her with a partial smile, seeing and hearing that she was starving. "Hey you need help with the hunting. I used to belong to Windclan I know what I'm doing and I hate seeing a cat in need of some help." meowed Whispervoice in a soft tone, trying not to scare the she-cat.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 12th, 2017, 01:22 AM

Mossfire looked up sheepishly,being barely older than a year she didn't want to admit she needed help, though she wondered what Windclan was, but that could wait till later. "Honestly I could use more help getting this rotten stuff out of my fur, I'm sure I've scared every mouse within this area. If only you could outrun smells." She tried to laugh as she wrapped her tail around her paws and severely underweight belly.
Old August 12th, 2017, 01:29 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Mossfire looked up sheepishly,being barely older than a year she didn't want to admit she needed help, though she wondered what Windclan was, but that could wait till later. "Honestly I could use more help getting this rotten stuff out of my fur, I'm sure I've scared every mouse within this area. If only you could outrun smells." She tried to laugh as she wrapped her tail around her paws and severely underweight belly.
Whispervoice looked at her fur and then over by the bush. He ran over to it and instantly killed it in one single swipe of his claws. Running over to a tree, Whispervoice pulled off some moss. He ran back and collected some mouse bile. "This should be enough to get that stuff out of your fur. I saw a stream not far back. After your done you can wipe the smell out of your fur with the water. " meowed the Tom.

Old August 12th, 2017, 01:33 AM

Mossfire nodded to him, extremely grateful for the help,and then remembering that she had completely forgotten her manners.
" I'm so sorry, thank you so much. Um, my name is Mossfire, its a pleasure to meet you," she started to clean herself with the mouse bile as she talked,
"you said you used to belong to Windclan? Who are they?"
Old August 12th, 2017, 01:37 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Mossfire nodded to him, extremely grateful for the help,and then remembering that she had completely forgotten her manners.
" I'm so sorry, thank you so much. Um, my name is Mossfire, its a pleasure to meet you," she started to clean herself with the mouse bile as she talked,
"you said you used to belong to Windclan? Who are they?"
Whispervoice dipped his head. "It's nothing. The names Whispervoice. Windclan is a clan. We are known for using the wind to our battle skills. I haven't been in that clan for many many moons. I couldn't possibly remember any of the clan stuff." Replied the Tom.

Old August 12th, 2017, 01:41 AM

Purring she stood, even though the mouse bile stunk she could feel it unmatting her fur a bit. "Its a pleasure to meet you Whispervoice, but I must ask one more favor. Where is that stream?" She held her tail stiff and high so as not to let any of her fur drag while she walked with the bile stuck on her. "Perhaps on the way you could tell me how you came by such an interesting name? Did your mother name you that because you were a quiet kit?", ever curious as she was, she hated silence and would always be inquisitive as to why something was the way it was. Even when it came to names.
Old August 13th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Purring she stood, even though the mouse bile stunk she could feel it unmatting her fur a bit. "Its a pleasure to meet you Whispervoice, but I must ask one more favor. Where is that stream?" She held her tail stiff and high so as not to let any of her fur drag while she walked with the bile stuck on her. "Perhaps on the way you could tell me how you came by such an interesting name? Did your mother name you that because you were a quiet kit?", ever curious as she was, she hated silence and would always be inquisitive as to why something was the way it was. Even when it came to names.
Whispervoice lead Mossfire through the two-leg place to find the stream. "My mother gave me the prefix Whisper, because when I was younger and even now i don't talk very loud, because of my condition that i had during birth. The last part of my name is Voice, because the same thing and plus that's what the Windclan leader decided to call me for my full warrior name." replied Whispervoice in his low soft voice. The tom looked at Mossfire, lost in thought. "why is your name Mossfire if your not in a clan?" He asked, coming out of his thoughts.

Old August 13th, 2017, 12:45 AM

"My mother named me this when I was a kit, she spoke of groups of cats and how some of her family had gone to join them in the place with high rock walls, she said it was to honor them, since she missed them so much and hadn't seen them since..." Mossfire's ears dropped as she washed herself in the shallows of the stream. " She didn't talk about it much after that though, just a couple stories that I can barely remember." She'd look up at the tom, wrapping her tail around herself, and bringing back a happy look to her face. "I like your name it suits you, and thank you for all you help,
I suppose you'll leave now?" Something in her mew suggested she didn't want to be alone again. Another long day was looming ahead and she hated silence.
Old August 13th, 2017, 12:51 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"My mother named me this when I was a kit, she spoke of groups of cats and how some of her family had gone to join them in the place with high rock walls, she said it was to honor them, since she missed them so much and hadn't seen them since..." Mossfire's ears dropped as she washed herself in the shallows of the stream. " She didn't talk about it much after that though, just a couple stories that I can barely remember." She'd look up at the tom, wrapping her tail around herself, and bringing back a happy look to her face. "I like your name it suits you, and thank you for all you help,
I suppose you'll leave now?" Something in her mew suggested she didn't want to be alone again. Another long day was looming ahead and she hated silence.
Whispervoice shrugged his shoulders with a sigh. "Well i was hoping to find a cat to travel with, but if you want me to leave I can. I have no where to go, but this place," replied the former warrior "Is it okay if i hang out with you for a while longer. maybe like a couple of days or so. we could help one another." Whispervoice looked at Mossfire in hope that she would allow him to stay. Where could he possibly go. Two-legs had chased him out of his territory and then a pack of wild dogs tried to kill him a few days back.