Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 05:10 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 05:08 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:03 PM
Snowdust adoption
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 05:01 PM
a daisy for you......
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 04:59 PM

Old March 25th, 2024, 07:54 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: How many tales will I have to tell before I go on my own adventure?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default A shark in a frosty ocean

He had only just left within the past few days. If he wanted, Frosty could just go back to his family. Maybe he could convince them to come with him this time. But what would Mom do? She was already being drastically protective, and leaving for a couple of days wouldn't help that.

He just hoped Jasper and Mink were safe. Mom would protect them well, and they didn't seem nearly as bothered as him about being stuck in some grass field with nothing to do. Worse would be if Slate was still out there, though.

He could still survive. He would learn how to hunt on the beach! That sounded fun. Crabs were weird, but possibly delicious.

...And apparently the crabs thought he was potentially delicious! "HELP, THERE'S A CRAB TRYING TO TAKE MY PAW OFF!" He screeched, flailing a paw that now a pincer biting it. Oh no, there was another cat approaching! What if it was a cat-eater? Wait, wasn't the goal to get someone else to come help him? Huh. Okay, it looked like the cat wasn't evil. However, that crab was still evil, so he was still screaming.
[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old March 26th, 2024, 12:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: A shark in a frosty ocean

[Shark]

Having grown up around the ocean his entire life, he was no stranger to the creatures that thrived here. He'd grown to thrive amongst them and know when something was off in the environment and today, well let's just say something was off. It didn't take long for the long-haired feline to be proven right as a piercing scream shot across the serene atmosphere.

Shark approached the other feline, inquisitive more than worried. He was quick to identify the problem and strode over confidently. "Hey hey! Calm down! Flinging your paw about like that is only gonna make it pinch harder!" Shark exclaimed as he drew closer.

The older tom would wait for the feline to quit flailing before he'd hold their paw down to keep them still. "Watch this," Shark spoke quickly, his claws unsheathing as he jammed one into the joint of the crab's leg. It was a quick movement that left the crab scrambling away with one less limb. The other was still attached to this feline's paw.

He released them, gesturing for them to remove the lingering claw from themselves. He'd help, but there had to be some learning from the event. First lesson was don't mess with crabs you can't manage and the second was how to pry their claws off you when they got ahold of you.

@hades.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 29th, 2024, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post
[Shark]

Having grown up around the ocean his entire life, he was no stranger to the creatures that thrived here. He'd grown to thrive amongst them and know when something was off in the environment and today, well let's just say something was off. It didn't take long for the long-haired feline to be proven right as a piercing scream shot across the serene atmosphere.

Shark approached the other feline, inquisitive more than worried. He was quick to identify the problem and strode over confidently. "Hey hey! Calm down! Flinging your paw about like that is only gonna make it pinch harder!" Shark exclaimed as he drew closer.

The older tom would wait for the feline to quit flailing before he'd hold their paw down to keep them still. "Watch this," Shark spoke quickly, his claws unsheathing as he jammed one into the joint of the crab's leg. It was a quick movement that left the crab scrambling away with one less limb. The other was still attached to this feline's paw.

He released them, gesturing for them to remove the lingering claw from themselves. He'd help, but there had to be some learning from the event. First lesson was don't mess with crabs you can't manage and the second was how to pry their claws off you when they got ahold of you.

@hades.
Yay, the cat was helping Frosty! The fluffy silver tom was hesitant to stop flinging it, but he did slow down. After a second he stopped flailing. "That crab is mean," He frowned.

He watched curiously as the crab scuttled away. Wouldn't it die? Was it invincible? Perhaps he could ask... uhh... hmm... the helpful cat later.

It was such a relief to see a cat that didn't want to eat him. He didn't know why his dad liked that. Just... ew. At least he was safe from him. It was much less scary on the beach.

"Thanks. What's your name? Doesn't the crab need it's arm to live?" He inquired, tilting his head curiously.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old March 31st, 2024, 12:29 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

He couldn't hide the amused look on his face when this made such a silly comment. At least they were curious about it and didn't seem like the typical grumpy loner he came across. Even his mate was a grumpy cat when he first started seeing her. Stars, he missed those days, but he wouldn't go back to them if given the chance. His family had made living worth it.

"I'm Shark, I live nearby," The grey tom introduced himself after a moment. He'd take a couple steps backwards to give the feline some space after that whole ordeal. "And no, the crab won't die. They don't even really bleed so losing a limb like that doesn't affect them," Shark reassured, in case this cat was going to be upset about it.

"Give it a taste, though. If you've never had crab, I'm almost positive you'll love it," Shark suggested, gesturing towards the claw the crab left behind.

@hades.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 8th, 2024, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post
He couldn't hide the amused look on his face when this made such a silly comment. At least they were curious about it and didn't seem like the typical grumpy loner he came across. Even his mate was a grumpy cat when he first started seeing her. Stars, he missed those days, but he wouldn't go back to them if given the chance. His family had made living worth it.

"I'm Shark, I live nearby," The grey tom introduced himself after a moment. He'd take a couple steps backwards to give the feline some space after that whole ordeal. "And no, the crab won't die. They don't even really bleed so losing a limb like that doesn't affect them," Shark reassured, in case this cat was going to be upset about it.

"Give it a taste, though. If you've never had crab, I'm almost positive you'll love it," Shark suggested, gesturing towards the claw the crab left behind.

@hades.
Frosty licked his paw where Mr. Evilcrab had tried to steal it. He looked up to see the stranger make a face like he had told a joke. "What's funny?" He meowed.

The cat was super nice! He hoped most cats were like that. Or like Mink and the rest of his siblings. Except for the DIE part of their life. "I'm Frosty!" He said.

Eat...? "It looks hard." He frowned. He wouldn't disappoint them, though. What would he do with a random crab leg if he didn't eat it?

He took a tiny nibble in case it tasted bad, but was pleasantly surprised. "Oo, I think I recognize this! The Flatfaces at the barn sometimes ate something that looked like this. Sometimes it fell off the slab they eat on." He recalled. Then, he finished the crab in a series of quick bites.

Wait! "Have you seen someone named Glory? They're like me, but orange." He said. "If you have, are they alive?" He was in a new area! Maybe they were there!

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]