Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
❇lana's place❇ OPEN
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:07 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Snowy the Ghost
Today 07:05 PM
[P] Who are you?![P]
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:03 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 06:59 PM

Old March 21st, 2024, 03:21 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Default Calm like water. [P]

Pepper Bounce
Purrks: Sweet as a flower (Inactive - not used)
He / Him - River Clan - Warrior

Eyes fixated on his paws and the dry, rough ground around him Peppers mind wasn't on those around him but the feel of the ground underneath his paws, and every breath he took. The air was nippy, but he barely noticed through his thick lengthy fur. His mind lingered on what he'd eat, who he'd speak to, and more darker thoughts that were always there. It was the thoughts everyone had obviously, the irrational fear that seemed to take up a good chunk of his thoughts, with a harsh shake of the head Peppers gaze flickered from the ground to his surroundings squinting slightly as a ray of sunlight split through the scattered clouds and harshened his vision briefly. Blinking and glancing away from the glare of light he looked around seeking out a particular feline of whom he wanted to speak with, Gold Fish. He hadn't spoken with her that much as of late and in all honesty he was feeling a little worried he may be speaking with her too few and far between. Rising to his paws he went to look for his mate, beloved, whatever somecat would call what he had. The recent meeting had rose his hopes firmly for riverclan, well they had high ranks now and a strong no-nonsense leader of course hopes and moral would be high!

Pepper thought he spotted her, and strolled over attempting to seem casual, admittedly he didn't look his best. Especially not after the whole raid, he could still remember the distinct scent of blood rolling over his senses as the chaos unfolded and it made him shudder. Agh! He must look weird shivering out of nowhere, better cover. 'It's rather chilly! So uh- Gold Fish, how are you!' Easing away from the 'chilly' cover for his bitter memory he held a polite smile as he stared at Gold Fish. A lot had happened, if he recalled accurately there had been a few exiles here and there, more then usual, he wasn't officially sure of what had exactly went down since he hadn't attended the meeting only heard idle chit chat here and there aboutt he contents of it.
@blxze. (Apologies if there's any problems with this! )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; April 6th, 2024 at 09:41 AM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 04:11 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Calm like water. [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Pepper Bounce
Purrks: Sweet as a flower (Inactive - not used)

Eyes fixated on his paws and the dry, rough ground around him Peppers mind wasn't on those around him but the feel of the ground underneath his paws, and every breath he took. The air was nippy, but he barely noticed through his thick lengthy fur. His mind lingered on what he'd eat, who he'd speak to, and more darker thoughts that were always there. It was the thoughts everyone had obviously, the irrational fear that seemed to take up a good chunk of his thoughts, with a harsh shake of the head Peppers gaze flickered from the ground to his surroundings squinting slightly as a ray of sunlight split through the scattered clouds and harshened his vision briefly. Blinking and glancing away from the glare of light he looked around seeking out a particular feline of whom he wanted to speak with, Gold Fish. He hadn't spoken with her that much as of late and in all honesty he was feeling a little worried he may be speaking with her too few and far between. Rising to his paws he went to look for his mate, beloved, whatever somecat would call what he had. The recent meeting had rose his hopes firmly for riverclan, well they had high ranks now and a strong no-nonsense leader of course hopes and moral would be high!

Pepper thought he spotted her, and strolled over attempting to seem casual, admittedly he didn't look his best. Especially not after the whole raid, he could still remember the distinct scent of blood rolling over his senses as the chaos unfolded and it made him shudder. Agh! He must look weird shivering out of nowhere, better cover. 'It's rather chilly! So uh- Gold Fish, how are you!' Easing away from the 'chilly' cover for his bitter memory he held a polite smile as he stared at Gold Fish. A lot had happened, if he recalled accurately there had been a few exiles here and there, more then usual, he wasn't officially sure of what had exactly went down since he hadn't attended the meeting only heard idle chit chat here and there aboutt he contents of it.
@blxze. (Apologies if there's any problems with this! )

This was exactly what she needed. Goldfish had been sitting quietly in the clearing, eyes fixated on the dirt. She thought over her conversation with Jayfrost, playing it over and over again in her mind.

"You can't save everyone."

It was painstakingly true. Silverkit. Larkstar. Tansypaw. Daisypaw. Shellwhisker. Then, she forced herself to think of all the cats she still had. Pepperbounce. At the moment, he was the only cat really on her mind. Her mate was absolutely perfect. She didn't want anything else of him. He was Peppers. He tried to hide it, but she knew there was bravery down there, down in his heart. In his mind. But his own pessimism was forming a wall around it. She felt bad for him about that. Peps. She responded, then looked up at him. His mere presence immediately soothed any bad thoughts she had.

Goldfish leaned over and pressed her face against his neck. To be honest, things could be a whole lot better. I've been wanting to talk to you, but I've been really struggling to tell anyone anything. She'd had a mental breakdown to Jayfrost an that was it. I... lost an apprentice. Shelly's- Shellwhisker's been exiled. It's just... hard.

Nooooot to mention she was apparently pregnant now. Oh crap, she didn't tell him yet. She would be kitting soon. The molly decided to tell him.... (Surprise Surprise) later. Especially since she was so scared of being a bad mom. Best not to over worry him. Yet.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; April 10th, 2024 at 05:20 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 05:04 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

This was exactly what she needed. Goldfish had been sitting quietly in the clearing, eyes fixated on the dirt. She thought over her conversation with Jayfrost, playing it over and over again in her mind.

"You can't save everyone."

It was painstakingly true. Silverkit. Larkstar. Tansypaw. Daisypaw. Shellwhisker. Then, she forced herself to think of all the cats she still had. Pepperbounce. At the moment, he was the only cat really on her mind. Her mate was absolutely perfect. She didn't want anything else of him. He was Peppers. He tried to hide it, but she knew there was bravery down there, down in his heart. In his mind. But his own pessimism was forming a wall around it. She felt bad for him about that. Peps. She responded, then looked up at him. His mere presence immediately soothed any bad thoughts she had.

Goldfish leaned over and pressed her face against his neck. To be honest, things could be a whole lot better. I've been wanting to talk to you, but I've been really struggling to tell anyone anything. She'd had a mental breakdown to Jayfrost an that was it. I... lost an apprentice. Shelly's- Shellwhisker's been exiled. It's just... hard.

Nooooot to mention she was apparently pregnant now. Oh crap, she didn't tell him yet. She would be kitting soon. The molly decided to tell him.... (Surprise Surprise) later. Especially since she was so scared of being a bad mom. Best not to over worry him. Yet.

PepperBounce could more than tell something was off, maybe because he was so familiar about feeling ‘off’ or dragged down, or maybe because there was an obvious lack of that perkiness and constant energy. But just taking one look had him swallowing down a huge chunk of his pessimism to be the cat that could comfort. He wasn’t usually good at reading cats, but he supposed it was a little easier to read the cat you cared about the most, picking up on the little things, which he’d clearly failed at before if it had all built up. His throat felt like it had squeezed itself shut as he struggled to pick up any words of comfort, he personally couldn’t fathom having to deal with such masses of pressure and stress and loss, but he presumed he didn’t really need to understand the feeling fully to offer comfort. He was supposed to ne the social butterfly, best friend-maker, pro at listening. Why was his nature failing him? PepperBounce gave GoldFish a hopefully comforting lick on the ear as he thought over what he’d been told. He wasn’t one for wistful words or determination inducing speeches, but he’d certainly try to give a few comforting words. It didn’t matter if he was bad at it afterall, just that he tried. ‘I didn’t know that you had so much on your mind- I’m sorry I wasn’t there to comfort you at the meeting or when your apprentice died, and i know that it’s hard now but.. it gets better and easier, and all these feelings you have now toward all these events will ease.’ PepperBounce almost stumbled over all of the words, but focused more on what he was saying then how as he tried to draw up enough effort to speak again, only for that effort to fall limp as he sighed closing his eyes for a moment and simply focused on nothing just to clear his mind and ease away the building worry. ‘But I can be here now to comfort you?

(Sorry if this is messy! Ive a bit if a headache haha

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 10th, 2024, 05:33 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Quote:
Pepper Bounce

PepperBounce could more than tell something was off, maybe because he was so familiar about feeling ‘off’ or dragged down, or maybe because there was an obvious lack of that perkiness and constant energy. But just taking one look had him swallowing down a huge chunk of his pessimism to be the cat that could comfort. He wasn’t usually good at reading cats, but he supposed it was a little easier to read the cat you cared about the most, picking up on the little things, which he’d clearly failed at before if it had all built up. His throat felt like it had squeezed itself shut as he struggled to pick up any words of comfort, he personally couldn’t fathom having to deal with such masses of pressure and stress and loss, but he presumed he didn’t really need to understand the feeling fully to offer comfort. He was supposed to ne the social butterfly, best friend-maker, pro at listening. Why was his nature failing him? PepperBounce gave GoldFish a hopefully comforting lick on the ear as he thought over what he’d been told. He wasn’t one for wistful words or determination inducing speeches, but he’d certainly try to give a few comforting words. It didn’t matter if he was bad at it afterall, just that he tried. ‘I didn’t know that you had so much on your mind- I’m sorry I wasn’t there to comfort you at the meeting or when your apprentice died, and i know that it’s hard now but.. it gets better and easier, and all these feelings you have now toward all these events will ease.’ PepperBounce almost stumbled over all of the words, but focused more on what he was saying then how as he tried to draw up enough effort to speak again, only for that effort to fall limp as he sighed closing his eyes for a moment and simply focused on nothing just to clear his mind and ease away the building worry. ‘But I can be here now to comfort you?

(Sorry if this is messy! Ive a bit if a headache haha

Goldfish just gave a small shrug. What could he do? What could any of them do? She just sat quietly, eyes staring at the ground, before shifting closer and pressing her side against his. She didn't know what else to say. What else to do, what else to want. She just didn't know. She just sat there, silently, and her muscles relaxed. Her days of little sleep were pulling a strain on her mind. Then she knew what to say. What can any of us ever do? We don't have much we can do for grief. All we can do is move on and push it to the back of our minds before we face it. I... there's things I want to say, you know? She mewed. But I don't know if I want to say them, if I can bear to say them. I'm... just glad you're here now. You're here talking with me.

It was true. Every second they spent together, she relaxed a bit more, calmed slightly. Just being with Pepperbounce lifted her spirits. She died at my paws. I... I said, "Don't worry, Dais, it'll be alright. You're alright now." And she believed me. And she died with her... with her head across my forelegs. She suppressed a shudder. You've never felt as... I don't know what word describes it. There's no feeling like feeling them go still... her head on you... It's so scary. Her voice trembled. It's not scary, really, just... you feel the blood drain from your face and you want to faint. The horrific feeling you get... Peps, I hope you never, ever get that feeling. Ever. She said, voice rising in strain. She shouldn't be panicking and frightening herself like this when she was pregnant. Stress wasn't good for it, she heard. A shudder ran through her body, and a small jab on her side surprised her.

I don't know what I even want to say. What I even can say. She started to laugh a bit, looking down at her stomach. Surprise announcements were not her specialty. In fact, she was bad at it. Awful, really. So, she just stayed silent and focused her eyes on him, then smiled. It felt familiar and comforting on her lips. It was nice to smile.

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; April 10th, 2024 at 05:33 PM.
Old April 11th, 2024, 05:57 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:

Goldfish just gave a small shrug. What could he do? What could any of them do? She just sat quietly, eyes staring at the ground, before shifting closer and pressing her side against his. She didn't know what else to say. What else to do, what else to want. She just didn't know. She just sat there, silently, and her muscles relaxed. Her days of little sleep were pulling a strain on her mind. Then she knew what to say. What can any of us ever do? We don't have much we can do for grief. All we can do is move on and push it to the back of our minds before we face it. I... there's things I want to say, you know? She mewed. But I don't know if I want to say them, if I can bear to say them. I'm... just glad you're here now. You're here talking with me.

It was true. Every second they spent together, she relaxed a bit more, calmed slightly. Just being with Pepperbounce lifted her spirits. She died at my paws. I... I said, "Don't worry, Dais, it'll be alright. You're alright now." And she believed me. And she died with her... with her head across my forelegs. She suppressed a shudder. You've never felt as... I don't know what word describes it. There's no feeling like feeling them go still... her head on you... It's so scary. Her voice trembled. It's not scary, really, just... you feel the blood drain from your face and you want to faint. The horrific feeling you get... Peps, I hope you never, ever get that feeling. Ever. She said, voice rising in strain. She shouldn't be panicking and frightening herself like this when she was pregnant. Stress wasn't good for it, she heard. A shudder ran through her body, and a small jab on her side surprised her.

I don't know what I even want to say. What I even can say. She started to laugh a bit, looking down at her stomach. Surprise announcements were not her specialty. In fact, she was bad at it. Awful, really. So, she just stayed silent and focused her eyes on him, then smiled. It felt familiar and comforting on her lips. It was nice to smile.

Pepper Bounce

PepperBounce still felt dreadful as he listened to the brief silence, usually being left alone but not alone, alone with company- in thought had him floundering in his pessimism but the only pessimism reaching him today was how horrible he must look being incapable of basic comforting. Pepper slightly jumped at the sudden question, a deep one, a thinker at that. And swallowed hard, these sorts of questions had never been his specialty. Grief had never and he hoped would never be his specialty. Pepper bounce worried for his social skills, he used to have such refined ability to sail through conversation but now he felt nothing but pure anxiety over the reaction of his words. A horrible feeling he couldn’t quite choke down.‘If there’s things you want to say, I think you should say them. We only live once and you can’t just spend that rest of it hauling all this grief and things you wish you’d said on your back for the whole of it. You should at least let others help you remove some of the load.’ That sounded like a wise thing to say, right? PepperBounce didn’t sound the most confident in his words, nor the most optimistic but nevertheless he gave it as much effort as he could muster. He didn’t have anything to say for the first part of the apprentice anecdote, except that he had a building feeling of pure untampered sympathy for GoldFish, to go through such a thing and have the belief that it was your fault for such a promise that would only turn out to twist and bite you back hard once it had broken was something that Pepper could never really understand. ‘’There isn’t anything you could have done to make the situation better, telling them that everything was going to be ok at least put some ease into the experience, it’s a lot better then knowing the situation and the outcome being in a state of panic. So you did good, you were amazing as a mentor i’m sure. And will be, there will always be time for you to try take on another apprentice and make a fine warrior out of them. ’ It was only now that Pepper found himself truly worried and sympathetic, hearing the tremble in his beloved’s voice and the words- questions it all brought questions he himself had stomped down and far away threatening to burst back to the surface. ‘And you don’t have to worry, I won’t ever have to get that feeling because we have each other, okay? And what that means is that we can defend each-other and save each other from ever experiencing that feeling.’ He was saying all the right things- hopefully. It was like peering down a chasm with this conversation, it only filled him with dread and worry of what happened when he tried to jump across it, but when you made the jump and landed you found it wasn’t all that bad. Nice even, adventurous and relaxing to know you did such an achievement as jump over a chasm. The smile and laugh made Pepper feel just that little bit better, GoldFish had such a beautiful smile, and he found himself pulling on a nervous smile of his own. But not quite a laugh.

(Sorry if any parts of this don’t make sense!)

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old April 12th, 2024, 06:44 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

Quote:
Pepper Bounce

PepperBounce still felt dreadful as he listened to the brief silence, usually being left alone but not alone, alone with company- in thought had him floundering in his pessimism but the only pessimism reaching him today was how horrible he must look being incapable of basic comforting. Pepper slightly jumped at the sudden question, a deep one, a thinker at that. And swallowed hard, these sorts of questions had never been his specialty. Grief had never and he hoped would never be his specialty. Pepper bounce worried for his social skills, he used to have such refined ability to sail through conversation but now he felt nothing but pure anxiety over the reaction of his words. A horrible feeling he couldn’t quite choke down.‘If there’s things you want to say, I think you should say them. We only live once and you can’t just spend that rest of it hauling all this grief and things you wish you’d said on your back for the whole of it. You should at least let others help you remove some of the load.’ That sounded like a wise thing to say, right? PepperBounce didn’t sound the most confident in his words, nor the most optimistic but nevertheless he gave it as much effort as he could muster. He didn’t have anything to say for the first part of the apprentice anecdote, except that he had a building feeling of pure untampered sympathy for GoldFish, to go through such a thing and have the belief that it was your fault for such a promise that would only turn out to twist and bite you back hard once it had broken was something that Pepper could never really understand. ‘’There isn’t anything you could have done to make the situation better, telling them that everything was going to be ok at least put some ease into the experience, it’s a lot better then knowing the situation and the outcome being in a state of panic. So you did good, you were amazing as a mentor i’m sure. And will be, there will always be time for you to try take on another apprentice and make a fine warrior out of them. ’ It was only now that Pepper found himself truly worried and sympathetic, hearing the tremble in his beloved’s voice and the words- questions it all brought questions he himself had stomped down and far away threatening to burst back to the surface. ‘And you don’t have to worry, I won’t ever have to get that feeling because we have each other, okay? And what that means is that we can defend each-other and save each other from ever experiencing that feeling.’ He was saying all the right things- hopefully. It was like peering down a chasm with this conversation, it only filled him with dread and worry of what happened when he tried to jump across it, but when you made the jump and landed you found it wasn’t all that bad. Nice even, adventurous and relaxing to know you did such an achievement as jump over a chasm. The smile and laugh made Pepper feel just that little bit better, GoldFish had such a beautiful smile, and he found himself pulling on a nervous smile of his own. But not quite a laugh.

(Sorry if any parts of this don’t make sense!)

Goldfish listened thoughtfully. That was Pepperbounce. Here he was, sneaking a compliment in. Here he was, asking her to tell him. Nah, drama was never her thing. Not even once. Drama was basically her worst nightmare. All it was was bringing more problems and anxiety and anger into the conversation. Not her cup of tea. Goldfish grinned back at him, then shook her head with a tiny chuckle of amusement. You're something else, you know that? You're something else entirely and I love that about you. She informed. Now was time for a very not-so-sneaky compliment. You're a gem. An absolute gem. She then peered around him toward the entrance of camp. She could leave, if she liked. Just for a walk. She wondered about Shelly again, unable to suppress it. She hoped her friend was okay. Shellwhisker was a strong and brave warrior, that was for certain. Hey, how do you feel about a little lesson? A smirk spread across her maw without her realizing it. Minks had been so surprised she could climb that her jaw dropped. So, why not use that as a way to tell him? A little game improved everything. Well, to her at least.

She then, without waiting for a response, only a silent trust in him she had carried for Starclan knows how long (Well, she wasn't one to keep track of when she first met Peps. All that mattered was that she had met him at all,) that he would follow her where she went. Suppressing a pant, she held her breath and went darting into the territory, grinning in mischief. The warrior's golden eyes narrowed against the slight wind, which was emphasized by her run. She was tiring already, and hadn't even started to climb yet. Goldfish was panting and gasping for breath, and wouldn't be surprised if Pepperbounce managed to race ahead.

Staff Sign?

Old April 21st, 2024, 07:34 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:

Goldfish listened thoughtfully. That was Pepperbounce. Here he was, sneaking a compliment in. Here he was, asking her to tell him. Nah, drama was never her thing. Not even once. Drama was basically her worst nightmare. All it was was bringing more problems and anxiety and anger into the conversation. Not her cup of tea. Goldfish grinned back at him, then shook her head with a tiny chuckle of amusement. You're something else, you know that? You're something else entirely and I love that about you. She informed. Now was time for a very not-so-sneaky compliment. You're a gem. An absolute gem. She then peered around him toward the entrance of camp. She could leave, if she liked. Just for a walk. She wondered about Shelly again, unable to suppress it. She hoped her friend was okay. Shellwhisker was a strong and brave warrior, that was for certain. Hey, how do you feel about a little lesson? A smirk spread across her maw without her realizing it. Minks had been so surprised she could climb that her jaw dropped. So, why not use that as a way to tell him? A little game improved everything. Well, to her at least.

She then, without waiting for a response, only a silent trust in him she had carried for Starclan knows how long (Well, she wasn't one to keep track of when she first met Peps. All that mattered was that she had met him at all,) that he would follow her where she went. Suppressing a pant, she held her breath and went darting into the territory, grinning in mischief. The warrior's golden eyes narrowed against the slight wind, which was emphasized by her run. She was tiring already, and hadn't even started to climb yet. Goldfish was panting and gasping for breath, and wouldn't be surprised if Pepperbounce managed to race ahead.

PepperBounce blinked as GoldFish shook her head and chuckled and he couldn’t help but feel all complimented, stars, GoldFish was clearly struggling with something and still complimented him. Nonetheless he was given another strong reminder why GoldFish was so amazing, unfortunately this one didn’t have him as smiley and upbeat. A lesson? No no no he couldn’t do a lesson he’ll embarrass himself and- PepperBounces eyes widened as he found himself easily overpassing GoldFish, which was significant because he wasn’t as physically fit as most warriors with his lack of practice in battle training. The smirk on GoldFish’s face though certainly did give him that extra push, he could at least try during said training. PepperBounce couldn’t help winder where exactly they were going- hopefully the lesson was something easy he couldn’t bear to stumble around and fall flat like a fool infront of goldfish! Although, the heavy panting and clear tiredness brought more concern, he couldn’t recall GoldFish being like this before- Maybe that Thunderclan raid really brought some bad injuries? He definitely couldn’t let her run off somewhere now! She might be at risk of hurting herself further! But- he ought to check before just in case. ‘You erm- You seem a little worn out are you ok?’ GoldFish being worn out, who could have thought! Still Pepper was actually a rather fast cat despite his build and lack of refining his weak points, mostly from constant cowardice he was definitely naturally a little faster than the average warrior, perhaps he’d just gotten better at running and was imagining things? ‘So- Where are we going and what lesson is it?’ PepperBounce drew in quick sharp breaths as he struggled to balance between breathing well running and speaking, he really wasn’t good at these things. If anything he was a little fed up at his limited capabilities.
(Sorry if this is a short post or anything! This post was a lil lazy )

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!