Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old July 1st, 2017, 07:39 AM

My Mood: Doh
Default Raven's Grotto (jump in at anytime)

Raven isn't a very calm cat, rather sharp-tongued and aggressive. She used to be a kittypet, but her twolegs abandoned her on the edge of a forest after she bit their newborn child, and she immediately took the the life of a rogue. She traveled for days trying to find the perfect territory, and eventually, she did. She fought a long and hard battle with the who already claimed the territory as her own, and she knew some brilliant battle moves after watching countless battles between rogues when she'd escaped her garden in her twoleg's home. Now, she patrols the borders of her territory daily, hunting and fighting when needed. She camps at small grotto with stepping stones leading to her cave where she sleeps. Raven herself is a small black cat with green eyes. Her muscular and lithe body carries her through the undergrowth in silence, and her claws were sharper than a lot of cats she'd seen. The same went for her teeth. Her fur is occasionally broken by jagged scars from battles she'd fought.

-----

Raven licked her paw nonchalantly, her fur shining in the sunlight. She yawned as she took a few steps forward out of her cave and licked up some water from her pond (pond?) before crossing over the stepping stones and beginning her patrol, stopping as she scented the air for prey.

Last edited by Pengu; July 1st, 2017 at 07:41 AM. Reason: forgot something
Old July 1st, 2017, 08:01 AM
tired individual

Default Re: Raven's Grotto (jump in at anytime)

The small, thin former kittypet was wandering around the area, completely lost. She had no idea how the outside of her garden worked, but she didn't choose to leave. Her owners moved, but they forgor something. Their cat. She'd lived there on her own quite awhile, expecting her twolegs to come home at some point, but they didn't. Instead of the couple with their one older child, she got one new adult with two younger ones. As soon as the adult found her, she kicked the small, collared, grey and white she-cat out. Lost and with no idea what to do, Maggie took to wandering.
Old July 1st, 2017, 08:54 AM

@Fawn
The scent of an unfamiliar cat drifted through Raven's nostrils, and, quick as a snake, she leaped into a tree and followed the scent, jumping from branch to branch. As she finally saw the intruder, she slitted her eyes and hissed, "What are you doing on my territory?" She poked her body back into the shade, almost hidden, with her green eyes peeking out to watch the cat's every move.
Old July 1st, 2017, 09:58 AM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
@Fawn
The scent of an unfamiliar cat drifted through Raven's nostrils, and, quick as a snake, she leaped into a tree and followed the scent, jumping from branch to branch. As she finally saw the intruder, she slitted her eyes and hissed, "What are you doing on my territory?" She poked her body back into the shade, almost hidden, with her green eyes peeking out to watch the cat's every move.
Maggie jumped as she heard a hiss and looked around. When she was met with no one seeming to be around. She began to stammer, "I-I didn't know this was your territory. I'm l-lost, I was kicked out of my home, I'm s-sorry!" The cat sounded extremely threatening, and Maggie hadn't an idea how to fight. She only had to hope she could talk her way out of this.
Old July 1st, 2017, 10:51 AM

@Fawn
Raven listened to the cat stammer and stutter. "Keep your socks on." She said eventually, jumping down next to the cat and sitting down calmly. "I was abandoned on the side of this forest because I bit my twoleg's child," she purred with amusement. "I eventually found this grotto," she waved her tail as the sun shone on the water. "but I had to fight for it. It didn't matter, of course I won the battle." She boasted proudly. "Anyway, how are you gonna survive the wild? You look far too..." she paused, looking for words. "fragile, delicate, to survive." She taunted.

Last edited by Pengu; July 1st, 2017 at 10:52 AM.
Old July 1st, 2017, 12:33 PM
tired individual

Quote:
@Fawn
Raven listened to the cat stammer and stutter. "Keep your socks on." She said eventually, jumping down next to the cat and sitting down calmly. "I was abandoned on the side of this forest because I bit my twoleg's child," she purred with amusement. "I eventually found this grotto," she waved her tail as the sun shone on the water. "but I had to fight for it. It didn't matter, of course I won the battle." She boasted proudly. "Anyway, how are you gonna survive the wild? You look far too..." she paused, looking for words. "fragile, delicate, to survive." She taunted.
Maggie glared at the other feline, insulted even though she was right. She'd never make it out here. "You don't have to be so rude about it," she grumbled, "I could learn to fight." Her tail lashed in frustration at Raven. "Why'd you bite your twoleg's child, anyway? Sounds like a dumb move to me, obviously you're going to get in trouble."
Old July 1st, 2017, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Maggie glared at the other feline, insulted even though she was right. She'd never make it out here. "You don't have to be so rude about it," she grumbled, "I could learn to fight." Her tail lashed in frustration at Raven. "Why'd you bite your twoleg's child, anyway? Sounds like a dumb move to me, obviously you're going to get in trouble."
"I wanted to live out here. Not a dumb move, a smart one." She explained, stopping to think about the cat's options. "Okay, spend a few moons with me. I'll teach you to hunt and fight." She said after a few minutes. "If you're up to it," she meowed, stopping and looking the cat in the eyes. "You also have to tell me your name."
Old July 1st, 2017, 07:53 PM
tired individual

Quote:
"I wanted to live out here. Not a dumb move, a smart one." She explained, stopping to think about the cat's options. "Okay, spend a few moons with me. I'll teach you to hunt and fight." She said after a few minutes. "If you're up to it," she meowed, stopping and looking the cat in the eyes. "You also have to tell me your name."
The white-and-grey she-cat's eyes widened for a moment, but she quickly recovered, getting rid of her surprised look. Instead, she exchanged it for an arched brow. "You'd really let me stay so you can train me?" She tried not to make the question sound too desperate or genuine, but that is clearly how she meant it. If Maggie were to refuse this offer, she may never come across it again, leaving her unable to defend herself if need be.
She cleared her throat, still attempting not to sound desperate. "I mean, if you really want to...." She sat down, and her pale blue eyes gave away her real feelings; relief and even some excitement. "My name is Maggie."
Old July 1st, 2017, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
The white-and-grey she-cat's eyes widened for a moment, but she quickly recovered, getting rid of her surprised look. Instead, she exchanged it for an arched brow. "You'd really let me stay so you can train me?" She tried not to make the question sound too desperate or genuine, but that is clearly how she meant it. If Maggie were to refuse this offer, she may never come across it again, leaving her unable to defend herself if need be.
She cleared her throat, still attempting not to sound desperate. "I mean, if you really want to...." She sat down, and her pale blue eyes gave away her real feelings; relief and even some excitement. "My name is Maggie."
Raven suppressed a purr of amusement as Maggie agreed excitedly. "Well, let's start." She said before waving her tail in excitement of her own. Sure, she was aggressive, but she wouldn't mind some company for a few moons.
"Okay. What can you smell so far?" Raven asked. She herself could smell mouse, squirrel, and also, of course, Maggie.
Old July 1st, 2017, 09:03 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Raven suppressed a purr of amusement as Maggie agreed excitedly. "Well, let's start." She said before waving her tail in excitement of her own. Sure, she was aggressive, but she wouldn't mind some company for a few moons.
"Okay. What can you smell so far?" Raven asked. She herself could smell mouse, squirrel, and also, of course, Maggie.
"W-Wait!" Maggie exclaimed, "You never told me your name!" Despite this, she still attempted to follow the instructions given, and tried to sniff out what was around. It was quite embarrassing, considering there were a lot of smells that were quite unfamiliar to her. "U-Uhm... Mouse...?" The answer came out as more of an uncertain question. "O-Oh! And you! But that doesn't count... does it?" She wished she hadn't said that, and felt her ears heat up in embarrassment, feeling foolish.