Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:14 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 10:10 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:09 PM
Happy mothers day!!!
Last post by Dust
Today 10:01 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:57 PM

Old January 4th, 2024, 10:54 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Garlics battle training with Flutter Paw [P]

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather was lingering just outside a clearing, ears perked as he glanced around, he was shivering at the frosty bite of leafbare. Ugh how much longer was Leaf Bare staying here again? he hated how his dark fur stuck out like a sore thumb, and it was so star-damned cold! He wouldn't be surprised if his paws fell off! Shrugging off the though, he rolled his shoulders and stepped into the area. Seems good enough. He glanced over his shoulder looking for who he'd be training today, it seemed good practise for both of them. Garlic when he got his own apprentice, and so he could teach some fighting. And for Flutter paw because well, this was their warrior training. And he didn't want to have some other warrior turn this apprentice into an easy opponent. Not on his watch. 'S' All clear over here, you can head on over.' Garlic Feather took a moment to consider what move to teach, then came to a conclusion. 'What training have you had on battling so far with your mentor?' He'd mutter as he tried to shove some snow out of the clearing, he didn't fancy wet paws anytime soon. And especially not during a battle! He wouldn't stand for it. 'And you better not tell me you've had none, I'm getting sick and tired of hearing about a dozen reassignments every meeting because some warrior would rather waltz off then train our future.' He'd spit, lashing his tail. The though always frustrated him, he blinked shaking off that tone of thought and easing back into his slightly more relaxed self.

@Blaze_Songs239

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 4th, 2024, 11:16 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Garlics battle training with Flutter Paw [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post

Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather was lingering just outside a clearing, ears perked as he glanced around, he was shivering at the frosty bite of leafbare. Ugh how much longer was Leaf Bare staying here again? he hated how his dark fur stuck out like a sore thumb, and it was so star-damned cold! He wouldn't be surprised if his paws fell off! Shrugging off the though, he rolled his shoulders and stepped into the area. Seems good enough. He glanced over his shoulder looking for who he'd be training today, it seemed good practise for both of them. Garlic when he got his own apprentice, and so he could teach some fighting. And for Flutter paw because well, this was their warrior training. And he didn't want to have some other warrior turn this apprentice into an easy opponent. Not on his watch. 'S' All clear over here, you can head on over.' Garlic Feather took a moment to consider what move to teach, then came to a conclusion. 'What training have you had on battling so far with your mentor?' He'd mutter as he tried to shove some snow out of the clearing, he didn't fancy wet paws anytime soon. And especially not during a battle! He wouldn't stand for it. 'And you better not tell me you've had none, I'm getting sick and tired of hearing about a dozen reassignments every meeting because some warrior would rather waltz off then train our future.' He'd spit, lashing his tail. The though always frustrated him, he blinked shaking off that tone of thought and easing back into his slightly more relaxed self.

@Blaze_Songs239

Flutterpaw looked away nervously. "Before my old mentor Lynxprowl went missing we'd covered basic defense and attack," she stuttered slightly.
Lynxprowl had disappeared without a trace. Gone solo-hunting, and never came back. She shivered. It had really scared her. How can a cat just... disappear? Flutterpaw shook her head to clear away the thought.
She slowly demonstrated attacking an invisible warrior. As she imagined it approaching, she leaped to the side, sliding her claws across it's face. "Was that alright?" she asked nervously. She had been a good fighter, but her motive had faltered. What was training until her true mentor came back, if she did? Garlicfeather is my mentor now, she reminded herself, but it didn't feel real. Everything felt like a haze.
A haze she didn't understand. She was 7 moons old, how could she understand?
Flutterpaw's wide eyes were focused on her paws, her thick golden tail swishing.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old January 4th, 2024, 11:28 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_Songs239 View Post
Flutterpaw looked away nervously. "Before my old mentor Lynxprowl went missing we'd covered basic defense and attack," she stuttered slightly.
Lynxprowl had disappeared without a trace. Gone solo-hunting, and never came back. She shivered. It had really scared her. How can a cat just... disappear? Flutterpaw shook her head to clear away the thought.
She slowly demonstrated attacking an invisible warrior. As she imagined it approaching, she leaped to the side, sliding her claws across it's face. "Was that alright?" she asked nervously. She had been a good fighter, but her motive had faltered. What was training until her true mentor came back, if she did? Garlicfeather is my mentor now, she reminded herself, but it didn't feel real. Everything felt like a haze.
A haze she didn't understand. She was 7 moons old, how could she understand?
Flutterpaw's wide eyes were focused on her paws, her thick golden tail swishing.

Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather gave a nod, basic Défense and attack. Stars this cat must know little to nothing about battling then. The bare basics? If Flutter Paws mentor ever came back they'd get a nick in each ear from Garlic Feather himself. Now it was a little harder for Garlic Feather to get back into this 'easy going mood' he'd conjured up to seem like decent mentor. He was dealing with a stuttering shaking ball of fur. Garlic Feather knew that he could never have known the worries of an apprentice with a missing mentor because his had stuck with him till the end of it, and with quite determination as well! One of the reasons why he always got so ticked off at missing mentors. 'Alright, we can work with that I suppose.' He watched the demonstration and let out a heavy sigh, he'd a lot of work to do before they even got started. 'It was Alright.' He'd hastily mew over, before making his way closer to Flutter Paw. 'You look like a leaf in the wind and all over the place. Just try to take a moment to breathe and sort whatever it is you have going on right here out before we continue, preferably.' Garlic Feather knew he may not be coming off as particularly nice but he wanted Flutter Paw to be more then just an 'alright warrior' and that was NOT going to happen if she was as distracted as she was now, with her eyes on her paws and looking for approval, He was going to shape this apprentice into the best she could possibly be and he'd spit on her mentor if they ever came back for leaving their apprentice in such a state.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 4th, 2024, 11:37 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Quote:

Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather gave a nod, basic Défense and attack. Stars this cat must know little to nothing about battling then. The bare basics? If Flutter Paws mentor ever came back they'd get a nick in each ear from Garlic Feather himself. Now it was a little harder for Garlic Feather to get back into this 'easy going mood' he'd conjured up to seem like decent mentor. He was dealing with a stuttering shaking ball of fur. Garlic Feather knew that he could never have known the worries of an apprentice with a missing mentor because his had stuck with him till the end of it, and with quite determination as well! One of the reasons why he always got so ticked off at missing mentors. 'Alright, we can work with that I suppose.' He watched the demonstration and let out a heavy sigh, he'd a lot of work to do before they even got started. 'It was Alright.' He'd hastily mew over, before making his way closer to Flutter Paw. 'You look like a leaf in the wind and all over the place. Just try to take a moment to breathe and sort whatever it is you have going on right here out before we continue, preferably.' Garlic Feather knew he may not be coming off as particularly nice but he wanted Flutter Paw to be more then just an 'alright warrior' and that was NOT going to happen if she was as distracted as she was now, with her eyes on her paws and looking for approval, He was going to shape this apprentice into the best she could possibly be and he'd spit on her mentor if they ever came back for leaving their apprentice in such a state.

Taking a deep, shaky breath, she remembered her lessons with Lynxprowl. Keep your blows directed on your enemy. Be careful. Flutterpaw exhaled, eyes opening with firm desire to get it right. She wanted to do it right, to impress Garlicfeather. For Lynxprowl, She thought, and focused. She watched Garlicfeather as he waited, and then focused on the imaginary warrior. Flutterpaw bit her lip, and reared up on her hind legs, claws unsheathed, and raked one paw across the invisible warrior's face, and the other one sliced at it's chest. Then, remembering this tactic, she slammed her shoulder into the air, which would wind a fellow apprentice and knock them to the ground. She skidded to a halt, and looked over at her new mentor.
"Was that any better?"

"Prepare for the horrors
And over

Old January 4th, 2024, 11:54 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Taking a deep, shaky breath, she remembered her lessons with Lynxprowl. Keep your blows directed on your enemy. Be careful. Flutterpaw exhaled, eyes opening with firm desire to get it right. She wanted to do it right, to impress Garlicfeather. For Lynxprowl, She thought, and focused. She watched Garlicfeather as he waited, and then focused on the imaginary warrior. Flutterpaw bit her lip, and reared up on her hind legs, claws unsheathed, and raked one paw across the invisible warrior's face, and the other one sliced at it's chest. Then, remembering this tactic, she slammed her shoulder into the air, which would wind a fellow apprentice and knock them to the ground. She skidded to a halt, and looked over at her new mentor.
"Was that any better?"

Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather watched Flutter paw in silence, he had a few notes. Personally he was just relieved that she'd taken his advice to stop whatever fear she was having before, Garlic Feather considered the attack for a moment. He had more then a few notes now that he could about it, he reared up as well, unsheathing his claws and raking them down on one area where he imagined the face would be, rather then doing two attacks in different places, he focused it on one area to deal more damage, then slid down and glanced over. 'On the note of the first attack it was good, but what I just did could deal more damage, spreading out your attacks could work, but focusing on one area to damage instead may work better. The face has tons of vulnerable spots, the eyes, the nose, and especially.' he twitched his ears as a gesture. 'The ears. If you've the disadvantage always go for the eyes ears or if they're big enough the belly. What Lynx Prowl taught you was more focused on spreading out attacks i'd assume if you'd just been taught the basics.' Now he shifted on to consider the other attack, winding he'd assume. 'Winding someone is a great move, and can always put you to the advantage, at least your past mentor did one thing right.' Garlic rolled his shoulders considering for a moment. 'On the note of vulnerable areas, you can use a simple slice to blind your opponent with their own blood It'll get all in their eyes and it'll be painful, if you do it right it could give you a huge advantage, assuming your opponent isn't used to being blind.' Garlic demonstrated the slice, aiming it toward the 'forehead' of some imaginary warrior, then nodded his head at Flutter paw.

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old January 4th, 2024, 12:22 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Quote:

Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather watched Flutter paw in silence, he had a few notes. Personally he was just relieved that she'd taken his advice to stop whatever fear she was having before, Garlic Feather considered the attack for a moment. He had more then a few notes now that he could about it, he reared up as well, unsheathing his claws and raking them down on one area where he imagined the face would be, rather then doing two attacks in different places, he focused it on one area to deal more damage, then slid down and glanced over. 'On the note of the first attack it was good, but what I just did could deal more damage, spreading out your attacks could work, but focusing on one area to damage instead may work better. The face has tons of vulnerable spots, the eyes, the nose, and especially.' he twitched his ears as a gesture. 'The ears. If you've the disadvantage always go for the eyes ears or if they're big enough the belly. What Lynx Prowl taught you was more focused on spreading out attacks i'd assume if you'd just been taught the basics.' Now he shifted on to consider the other attack, winding he'd assume. 'Winding someone is a great move, and can always put you to the advantage, at least your past mentor did one thing right.' Garlic rolled his shoulders considering for a moment. 'On the note of vulnerable areas, you can use a simple slice to blind your opponent with their own blood It'll get all in their eyes and it'll be painful, if you do it right it could give you a huge advantage, assuming your opponent isn't used to being blind.' Garlic demonstrated the slice, aiming it toward the 'forehead' of some imaginary warrior, then nodded his head at Flutter paw.
Flutterpaw watched closely. Easy enough. She also wanted to show Garlicfeather Lynxprowl had been a good mentor. She'd taught her a lot.
She began narrowing her eyes on instinct, and raked her claws where a forehead would be. Then, she lunged forward, curving to protect her belly, and bit where she expected the ear was, churning her forepaws where the rest of the face would be. She looked ridiculous, and leaped up.
"Can I practice on you?"
she asked hopefully, feeling good memories of her mentor return. Lynxprowl loved battle-training, and that had made Flutterpaw want to be good at it. Flutterpaw just hadn't really tried since then. She'd loved her training then, but now it was feeling sort of pointless. Garlicfeather was trying, so she should too.

"Prepare for the horrors
And over

Old January 4th, 2024, 02:19 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Flutterpaw watched closely. Easy enough. She also wanted to show Garlicfeather Lynxprowl had been a good mentor. She'd taught her a lot.
She began narrowing her eyes on instinct, and raked her claws where a forehead would be. Then, she lunged forward, curving to protect her belly, and bit where she expected the ear was, churning her forepaws where the rest of the face would be. She looked ridiculous, and leaped up.
"Can I practice on you?"
she asked hopefully, feeling good memories of her mentor return. Lynxprowl loved battle-training, and that had made Flutterpaw want to be good at it. Flutterpaw just hadn't really tried since then. She'd loved her training then, but now it was feeling sort of pointless. Garlicfeather was trying, so she should too.

Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather watched Flutter Paw copy the demonstration, and also do something else based of what he'd said he'd assume. He gave an approving nod well watching, then Flutter Paw asked to practise of Garlic Feather. He'd never really been a fan of being a practise dummy but if it was to see this apprentice thrive then he'd but what he wasn't a fan of aside for the sake of it. 'Sure you can practise on me, but make sure your claws are sheathed, or even better, we could do a little mock battle. Spar per say? I think it'd give you a good chance to put all those moves to use in the right order, and I'll go easy on you since you're young but when your a few moons older we can have a real battle against each other, claws still sheathed of course.' Garlic didn't fancy getting his ear bitten off and reprimanded for his teaching techniques, and certainly didn't fancy a lengthy conversation on why offering a real battle was dangerous. At best he was just grateful for the chance to spar. And also, he could tell that Flutter Paw was trying her best and at putting in the effort, and Garlic Feather wasn't here to just yap about how bad her past mentor was, for now. What he could do was be an even better mentor and not disappear after teaching nothing. Which he would not stand for, just to add on. He slid into a fighting stance, tensing. 'You can take the first hit.' He was itching to strike- claws sheathed.

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!

Last edited by Fritter; January 4th, 2024 at 02:20 PM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 05:20 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Quote:

Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather watched Flutter Paw copy the demonstration, and also do something else based of what he'd said he'd assume. He gave an approving nod well watching, then Flutter Paw asked to practise of Garlic Feather. He'd never really been a fan of being a practise dummy but if it was to see this apprentice thrive then he'd but what he wasn't a fan of aside for the sake of it. 'Sure you can practise on me, but make sure your claws are sheathed, or even better, we could do a little mock battle. Spar per say? I think it'd give you a good chance to put all those moves to use in the right order, and I'll go easy on you since you're young but when your a few moons older we can have a real battle against each other, claws still sheathed of course.' Garlic didn't fancy getting his ear bitten off and reprimanded for his teaching techniques, and certainly didn't fancy a lengthy conversation on why offering a real battle was dangerous. At best he was just grateful for the chance to spar. And also, he could tell that Flutter Paw was trying her best and at putting in the effort, and Garlic Feather wasn't here to just yap about how bad her past mentor was, for now. What he could do was be an even better mentor and not disappear after teaching nothing. Which he would not stand for, just to add on. He slid into a fighting stance, tensing. 'You can take the first hit.' He was itching to strike- claws sheathed.

FLUTTERPAW
FEMALE | 7 MOONS | RIVERCLAN
Tags: @Fritter

Flutterpaw gave a quick nod and bit her lip. She had to focus. She had to keep focusing on this, right now, not anxiety or grief- none of it. With a deep breath, Flutterpaw ruthlessly (Claws sheathed) swiped a paw over the side of Garlicfeather's muzzle, and struck again on his head, slamming both paws across it. Her tail lashed as she crouched down, eyes glinting fiercely and dangerously.
One paw was extended, ready to swipe at his forelegs if he came to close. She wasn't fast, but she had muscular legs, and if he decided to pin her, she could wind him with a mighty kick.

"Prepare for the horrors
And over

Old January 7th, 2024, 07:14 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
FLUTTERPAW
Tags: @Fritter

Flutterpaw gave a quick nod and bit her lip. She had to focus. She had to keep focusing on this, right now, not anxiety or grief- none of it. With a deep breath, Flutterpaw ruthlessly (Claws sheathed) swiped a paw over the side of Garlicfeather's muzzle, and struck again on his head, slamming both paws across it. Her tail lashed as she crouched down, eyes glinting fiercely and dangerously.
One paw was extended, ready to swipe at his forelegs if he came to close. She wasn't fast, but she had muscular legs, and if he decided to pin her, she could wind him with a mighty kick.
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather obviously saw the first hit coming but that was because he was pre-prepared for an attack, if it was a real battle he was sure it would've been significantly less foreseeable. He made no attempt to dodge so that the battle could progress, he stumbled for but a moment but otherwise any pain caused was shrugged off and it was gone. He saw that Flutter Paw was clearly prepared for his attack, so tried out a rather difficult move, springing up he was in the air for but a moment before he dove back down and swiped at her legs trying to knock her off balance, hopefully the faked leap would have tricked her into thinking he was planning a pin. Garlic Feather was always open to learning new moves, so every time Flutter used one he hadn't seen before he noted it. Each cat had their own style of fighting and getting used to it via sparring would make the practise obsolete, so Garlic would have to ensure they only did this once they'd practised more moves.

Gonna start describing what garlic is doing in brackets like this from now on btw! - Also please Don't mention and quote me at the same time just quoting will work just fine.
(Faked a jump and then dropped down midspring and tried to knock flutter paw down)

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old January 7th, 2024, 11:58 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Quote:
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather obviously saw the first hit coming but that was because he was pre-prepared for an attack, if it was a real battle he was sure it would've been significantly less foreseeable. He made no attempt to dodge so that the battle could progress, he stumbled for but a moment but otherwise any pain caused was shrugged off and it was gone. He saw that Flutter Paw was clearly prepared for his attack, so tried out a rather difficult move, springing up he was in the air for but a moment before he dove back down and swiped at her legs trying to knock her off balance, hopefully the faked leap would have tricked her into thinking he was planning a pin. Garlic Feather was always open to learning new moves, so every time Flutter used one he hadn't seen before he noted it. Each cat had their own style of fighting and getting used to it via sparring would make the practise obsolete, so Garlic would have to ensure they only did this once they'd practised more moves.

Gonna start describing what garlic is doing in brackets like this from now on btw! - Also please Don't mention and quote me at the same time just quoting will work just fine.
(Faked a jump and then dropped down midspring and tried to knock flutter paw down)

FLUTTERPAW
Tags: Private battle training thread

Flutterpaw hadn't fully anticipated the move, but she knew he would be trying to assess her abilities. With a gasp, she fell to the ground. Instead of lying there shocked, she rolled to the side, which gave her just enough time to stand back up on her paws again. She dashed to the right of him and slammed her full body weight into him, and she knew that would make him stagger, but she was still pretty young for an apprentice. Instead she then swiped a paw at his ear.

(Alr, sorry!)
Summary: Flutterpaw got knocked to the ground, rolled far to Garlic's right, then stood up, and ran toward him. She then turned so her flank hit his, and lashed a paw out at his ear- though this blow was weak and clumsy from just getting up again

"Prepare for the horrors
And over