by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:21 PM

Old December 13th, 2023, 08:41 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Millipede’s clearing [Open!]

A small clearing with a hollow log laying close to it, within the log is a nest, and the log itself has mushrooms and thick tough bark that makes it hard to imagine how it fell down in the first place. - Open to all!
(You can find millipede’s info in my signature )

Millipede
She/Her - Loner
A well-Built Devon Rex with a heavily scarred pelt.

Silence, that was what Millipede awoke to, from her deep sleep, her body was always aching and every fight for prey was getting tougher, and tougher. Surely she’d drop dead if she’d battled anymore, that’s what she always thought though, ‘the next fight I will die..’ Is what she’d think everyday, every time she stood she was doomed to unsheathe her claws once more. Yawning and stretching out Millipede slowly crept out from the protection of the log checking the scents around her, and glancing toward the sky. Nothing but clouds, dragging her attention back down she sat and begun grooming herself, she wasn’t a fan of cleanliness but it was better then reeking like roadkill. She couldn’t help but remain rigid, her ears perked up as if at any time a cat could burst from behind and maul her till she was no more. Millipede knew that thought wasn’t just an irrational worry, most loners had it good, they’d roll around on their dens or prowl the area picking what they please as prey without so much as a hiss in their direction and be on their merry way but it seemed the whole world had thrown her the bad luck that all the others gathered and collected waiting to dump it to someone else.

Millipede couldn’t help being helplessly lost in her thoughts, it was her hobby at this point and her day was repetitive and bland. She knew she could really take on any measly old rat that tried to swipe her prey, she knew that everyday was worth getting up for to prove her mother and any cat who’d stolen from her before wrong and well she sat there silently grooming herself not even one of these emotions passed upon her face. A sound disrupted her train of thought, a growl. From her stomach, she was starving.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old December 13th, 2023, 09:05 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Millipede’s clearing [Open!]

@Fritter

★彡[ᴛᴀʟᴋᴀ.]彡★
(────)
★彡ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ ✰ ᴏꜱ ✰ 17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ彡★

Talka had been out hunting in the forest all afternoon. He had been tracking a plump rabbit for hours and had finally caught it. He was feeling quite pleased with himself as he made his way back home. His amber eyes were blazing with satisfaction as he walked, the scent of the fresh-kill wafting from his jaws.

As he made his way through the forest, he decided to take a different route back home. He was feeling adventurous and wanted to explore a new part of the forest. As he walked, he noticed an older-looking she-cat nearby. She seemed to be in distress and was pacing back and forth.

Talka was a helpful and kind creature, and he didn't like seeing other animals in distress. He approached her slowly, trying not to startle her. ' ' Hungry little miss?' ' he asked in his friendliest tone. He looked her up and down, trying to get a sense of what had been troubling her.

Talka felt a pang of sympathy for the she-cat. He knew what it was like to be hungry and he didn't like the thought of anyone else going hungry. He reached into his jaws and pulled out the plump rabbit he had caught earlier. ' ' Here,' ' he said, placing it in front of her. ' ' You can have this. I don't mind sharing.' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 14th, 2023, 02:06 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. View Post

@Fritter

★彡[ᴛᴀʟᴋᴀ.]彡★
(────)

Talka had been out hunting in the forest all afternoon. He had been tracking a plump rabbit for hours and had finally caught it. He was feeling quite pleased with himself as he made his way back home. His amber eyes were blazing with satisfaction as he walked, the scent of the fresh-kill wafting from his jaws.

As he made his way through the forest, he decided to take a different route back home. He was feeling adventurous and wanted to explore a new part of the forest. As he walked, he noticed an older-looking she-cat nearby. She seemed to be in distress and was pacing back and forth.

Talka was a helpful and kind creature, and he didn't like seeing other animals in distress. He approached her slowly, trying not to startle her. ' ' Hungry little miss?' ' he asked in his friendliest tone. He looked her up and down, trying to get a sense of what had been troubling her.

Talka felt a pang of sympathy for the she-cat. He knew what it was like to be hungry and he didn't like the thought of anyone else going hungry. He reached into his jaws and pulled out the plump rabbit he had caught earlier. ' ' Here,' ' he said, placing it in front of her. ' ' You can have this. I don't mind sharing.' '
Millipede
She/Her - Loner

Millipede was still for a moment her ears angling backward a little as the cat entered the clearing, she could smell the rabbit they had. And her stomach growled louder, when she turned around she expected to have to fight for it, she was prepared to fight for it but when she heard their words she paused. They sounded genuine? Millipede blinked as she blankly stared at the rabbit for a moment, she’d heard everything of what they said of course, although the words ‘little miss’ annoyed her a little she was getting free prey. Did this cat have some sort of super hearing or was luck giving her a sliver of a chance. Blinking she snapped out of thought and inches toward the rabbit, surely there was a reason they were giving it away for free? ‘Thank you.’ was all she could manage to respond with. Millipede tried to consider every possible thing that could go wrong here, they could have stuffed the rabbit with something poisonous, maybe she should see them take the first bite.

Millipede dragged some common sense back into her actions and took a bite out of the rabbit, she realised she probably looked like startled prey and tried to do what little she could to still seem like some sort of threat. It was better than seeming weak, for what little she had open to do.Obviously despite all her suspicions the rabbit was delicious and was probably the most she’d had in a while, she took another bigger bite before remembering the word ‘share’ she’d only ever heard cats use this when they wanted her territory or something from her, they never really meant they wanted to share. Millipede tried to put the word’s assumed meaning into context and wondered if the cat would turn around and say she owed them something now.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; December 14th, 2023 at 02:08 AM.
Old December 14th, 2023, 02:54 PM
'merp'

@Fritter

★彡[ᴛᴀʟᴋᴀ.]彡★
(────)

As Talka silently watched her off-putting behavior, he couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy. However, he didn't want to jump to conclusions and decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. He offered her some of the freshly caught rabbit to eat before he indulged himself. While she ate, he kept a watchful eye on her, ready to intervene if she tried anything suspicious. He wanted to make sure that she wasn't going to harm him or herself.

As she ate, Talka couldn't help but notice the way she savored every bite and how suspicious she seemed to him for sharing his meal. He made sure that she had enough to eat before he did. After all, this world was harsh and unreliable. ' ' Anytime. ' ' He replies calmly.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 14th, 2023, 07:26 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:

@Fritter

★彡[ᴛᴀʟᴋᴀ.]彡★
(────)

As Talka silently watched her off-putting behavior, he couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy. However, he didn't want to jump to conclusions and decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. He offered her some of the freshly caught rabbit to eat before he indulged himself. While she ate, he kept a watchful eye on her, ready to intervene if she tried anything suspicious. He wanted to make sure that she wasn't going to harm him or herself.

As she ate, Talka couldn't help but notice the way she savored every bite and how suspicious she seemed to him for sharing his meal. He made sure that she had enough to eat before he did. After all, this world was harsh and unreliable. ' ' Anytime. ' ' He replies calmly.
Millipede
She/Her - Loner
A well-Built Devon Rex with a heavily scarred pelt

Millipede’s focus flickered from the rabbit to the cat before her as she constantly checked for any sort of movement.. She knew how much more vulnerable she was well eating and could easily be put down in such a state so she took her bites more hastily before stepping away, both remembering the mention of sharing and to hastily rid herself of the feeling of vulnerability. As she stepped back she didn’t take the chance of lowering her guard for as much as a second, it would only take a second for something to go wrong, one choice. Yet Millipede couldn’t help feeling just as weak as she was eating the prey despite stepping back. A question of her morals popped up into her head and refused to be shaken off, Who in their right mind helps any odd cat like this, Millipede knew that if she saw some cat in a clearing she’d steer clear or steal any scraps they had, and then looking back to the cat before her this made her flinch ever so slightly. Millipede hastily put some space between her and the cat, just incase and sat down.

Millipede had to go through another wave of suspicion and fear to consider her next line of action, whether or not to continue into conversation. ‘ What’s your name?’ She tried to grab whatever little intimidation she had left and put it into her voice as best she could, purposefully lowering her guard now and trying to seem more confident with her action. This was a blatant lie of course, she feared those who could help others without a second thought undoubtedly, they made her question her morals. She was looking for an explanation that wasn’t: Because it’s the right thing to do she hated questioning what she was doing, even if she did it anyway, and she didn’t want to ask a question that would lead her to change her current opinions unless it was necessary.

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old December 14th, 2023, 08:03 PM
'merp'

@Fritter

★彡[ᴛᴀʟᴋᴀ.]彡★
(────)

Talka had been keeping a close eye on the lone she-cat for a while now. He could tell that she was older than him, but he couldn't quite tell by how much. As he observed her from a distance. Talka hesitated for a moment, wondering if she deserved an answer. He quickly realized that he didn't want to come off as rude, so he replied, ' ' Talka is my name. What might be yours?' '

Talka was always looking for potential mates to spread his bloodline. But the she seemed to be different. She was older than him, and he could tell that she wasn't interested in his advances.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by panchiko; December 28th, 2023 at 02:57 PM.
Old December 14th, 2023, 08:30 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:

@Fritter

★彡[ᴛᴀʟᴋᴀ.]彡★
(────)

Talka had been keeping a close eye on the lone she-cat for a while now. He could tell that she was older than him, but he couldn't quite tell by how much. As he observed her from a distance. Talka hesitated for a moment, wondering if she deserved an answer. He quickly realized that he didn't want to come off as rude, so he replied, ' ' Talka is my name. What might be yours?' '

Talka was usually in his player mode, always looking for potential mates to spread his bloodline. But the she seemed to be different. She was older than him, and he could tell that she wasn't interested in his advances.
Millipede
She/Her - Loner

Millipede noted the hesitation in answering, and considered the name for a moment, Talka, she had a joke in mind she could say had the conversation run out of energy. Other then the joke the name made Millipede see this cat as less of a threat, usually cats who want others to fear them would have been named after something brutal or dangerous and or the opposite to mislead someone. Millipede wasn’t the type to judge by name, usually, it was an idiotic thing to do as a name was just a word attached to someone. After realising she’d not yet answered what her name was she made a slow reply. ‘Millipede.’ she couldn’t help her curiosity to what feeling Millipede’s name prompted, she knew a millipede was a bug with lots of legs, and nasty to eat.

Millipede considered the next line of conversation as she had before, by going through a wave of suspicion and fear first. Except the fear has dulled a little now. Now less vulnerable she could focus on how she was seen, casually fixing her posture and keeping her eyes fixed on Talka she murmured another question. ‘Why share your prey?’ this question was the one that the reply would either make her question herself or give her a chance to have a little bit of laughter. No cat she knew helped without a price attached, but then again she had little to no friends because of that Knowledge. The question may seem obvious but Millipede knew that it was near to never that the obvious reply was the correct one, with a variety of cats came a variety of replies after all. For all millipede knew the reply could be something disgusting. Millipede did know that Talka seemed to have been more friendly at the start of the conversation then to this point, more questions with an answer that would presumably come later.

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!

Last edited by Fritter; December 14th, 2023 at 08:54 PM.