Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
whaddya say to second...
by Luna16
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 10:11 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:07 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:01 AM
Stormkit Everything Finder!
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:44 AM
How do you climb again...?...
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 09:36 AM

Old October 9th, 2023, 12:48 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Default Rules? What are those?

@spooky sleek.

Her eyes open and she sits up. Something tugs her out of the camp. come on, Fennelfox. what is with us today? she asks herself before she frowns and walks out of camp on her pretty paws. The ThunderClan warrior then halts when she smells something that sets her fur fluffing up. The scent of a kit lurks here, and she looks at the ground and realizes where she's standing.

yes, this is where you abandoned your dead daughter. what was it you called her? The voice in Fennelfox's head makes her close her eyes before opening them and almost gasping for air at the agony. She feels trapped in her life - she'd run if she didn't know that her living child was in ThunderClan. Living with a cat who couldn't remember anything.

"How sweet, Fennelfox. Are you starting to actually question your sanity?!" She then laughs, tilting her head back before she feels a tear slide down her face. She then groans softly and opens her eyes before looking around the little clearing.
Old October 9th, 2023, 01:39 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Rules? What are those?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
@spooky sleek.

Her eyes open and she sits up. Something tugs her out of the camp. come on, Fennelfox. what is with us today? she asks herself before she frowns and walks out of camp on her pretty paws. The ThunderClan warrior then halts when she smells something that sets her fur fluffing up. The scent of a kit lurks here, and she looks at the ground and realizes where she's standing.

yes, this is where you abandoned your dead daughter. what was it you called her? The voice in Fennelfox's head makes her close her eyes before opening them and almost gasping for air at the agony. She feels trapped in her life - she'd run if she didn't know that her living child was in ThunderClan. Living with a cat who couldn't remember anything.

"How sweet, Fennelfox. Are you starting to actually question your sanity?!" She then laughs, tilting her head back before she feels a tear slide down her face. She then groans softly and opens her eyes before looking around the little clearing.
SHOCKKIT
Shockkit had been sitting around forever. It was suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper boring. She looked over to her lazy ass brother, who seemed to be having the time of his life. Jeez, she thought. "You're so boring." Her eyes flew wide as she realized too late that she had said that aloud. "Oh, crap." She hopped up, paranoidly looking at her brother, who was slowly standing up, sending a scathing look of pure fury at her. "I-I didn't mean it. I swear! I didn't mean it!" She gulped. Then she pelted off, screeching.

SPARKKIT
Sparkkit gritted his teeth to stop from replying sharply to his pesky sister's words. Instead, he slowly and intimidatingly stood up, staring at Shockkit. Just as he was about to leap at her, she ran away. "Oh, you can run, but you can't hide!" he screeched, running full speed at her. They ran like that for quite some time, Sparkkit making slow yet considerable progress, until they reached the outskirts of camp. Shockkit hesitated, knowing she'd get in trouble. Before she could react, Sparkkit leaped on her, barreling into her as they rolled in a circle of writhing kits.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 9th, 2023, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sleek. View Post
SHOCKKIT
Shockkit had been sitting around forever. It was suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper boring. She looked over to her lazy ass brother, who seemed to be having the time of his life. Jeez, she thought. "You're so boring." Her eyes flew wide as she realized too late that she had said that aloud. "Oh, crap." She hopped up, paranoidly looking at her brother, who was slowly standing up, sending a scathing look of pure fury at her. "I-I didn't mean it. I swear! I didn't mean it!" She gulped. Then she pelted off, screeching.

SPARKKIT
Sparkkit gritted his teeth to stop from replying sharply to his pesky sister's words. Instead, he slowly and intimidatingly stood up, staring at Shockkit. Just as he was about to leap at her, she ran away. "Oh, you can run, but you can't hide!" he screeched, running full speed at her. They ran like that for quite some time, Sparkkit making slow yet considerable progress, until they reached the outskirts of camp. Shockkit hesitated, knowing she'd get in trouble. Before she could react, Sparkkit leaped on her, barreling into her as they rolled in a circle of writhing kits.
"Watch what you're doing, furballs!" The she-cat says as she jumps up and moves away from the little cretins. She hisses at them and narrows her eyes.
Old October 9th, 2023, 05:14 PM
brain dead

Quote:
"Watch what you're doing, furballs!" The she-cat says as she jumps up and moves away from the little cretins. She hisses at them and narrows her eyes.

*Shockkit and Sparkkit continue fighting, rolling nearer to the she cat*
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 9th, 2023, 08:45 PM

Quote:
*Shockkit and Sparkkit continue fighting, rolling nearer to the she cat*
Fennelfox pushes them away when they come too close. The pretty, slim she-cat then growls low in her throat at the little cretins. ugly rats. i should talk to their foolish parents.
Old October 9th, 2023, 10:03 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Fennelfox pushes them away when they come too close. The pretty, slim she-cat then growls low in her throat at the little cretins. ugly rats. i should talk to their foolish parents.
SPARKKIT
After some time, Sparkkit ends up on top, pinning his younger sister down, like always. "Hah! I'm the winner...Again!" he bragged.

SHOCKKIT
Shockkit stuck her tongue out. "Yeah, yeah, keep blabbing," she mumbled, rolling her eyes.

SPARKKIT
Sparkkit turned towards the warrior. "Sorry. Didn't notice you there. And I'm sorry about...her," he whispers shooting a pointed look at the kit who was cleaning herself. "Our parents abandoned us in the forest when we were young...so I've had to watch her."

Last edited by Sleek; October 9th, 2023 at 10:04 PM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 08:19 AM

Quote:
SPARKKIT
After some time, Sparkkit ends up on top, pinning his younger sister down, like always. "Hah! I'm the winner...Again!" he bragged.

SHOCKKIT
Shockkit stuck her tongue out. "Yeah, yeah, keep blabbing," she mumbled, rolling her eyes.

SPARKKIT
Sparkkit turned towards the warrior. "Sorry. Didn't notice you there. And I'm sorry about...her," he whispers shooting a pointed look at the kit who was cleaning herself. "Our parents abandoned us in the forest when we were young...so I've had to watch her."
She blinks. do they know Burnetkit, then? she asks herself before shaking the thought from her mind. The she-cat then offers a slight smile to the kits. "my name is Fennelfox. and you two are...?"