Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Resources
Last post by Bean
Today 01:09 PM
in the rushes (adoption...
by lark.
Last post by glitch
Today 01:03 PM
Two Turtle Doves {P}
Last post by lark.
Today 01:02 PM
As the earth trembles...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:00 PM
The Monster Den
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 12:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 5th, 2023, 09:50 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default herb lesson time![kit curriculum class]

Event [#event]

It was rather sunny out, and Springpaw had been feeling rather giddy as of late. There haven't been many issues abrupting as of late—other than the occasional drama or so—so why not gather some kits around and tell them about how some herbs worked? Carrying an average bundle of random herbs by her jaws, the feline set down the assortment of herbs by her side and used a forepaw to split them up from any that was lethal and anything that was used to help heal her clan-mates. This initial knowledge would be useful for kits to learn and they would probably use it to their advantage as they grow older. There was at least one deathberry—that she was bound to keep away from any kits’ mouths if they were going to try to eat it. One head of marigold, one tiny poppyseed, and a couple cobwebs. She would get more if necessary, but these seem to be the main priorities that kits will require if they were wanting to survive.

“Hey kits!” She called, peering her head into the entrance of the nursery to call out for all of the youngsters to start coming out by the call of her voice. “If you all are interested in a little lesson about herbs, then go right ahead and come out here in the clearing!” She flashed the young balls of fluff a sideways grin before pulling her head back from the nursery, sitting down right by the organized herbs so that she could start whenever kits gathered around.

next post by 10/9

this kit class is also open to any potential apprentices or warriors that would like to learn about any herbs that could help them out in the future if they wish to learn!
this class is only going to be going over the basics of some herbs that will be essential to be used for any dangerous situations and about the dangers of eating a deathberry and what would happen if they do.
this lesson should last for approximately for 3 to 4 posts max!

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; October 8th, 2023 at 08:50 PM. Reason: changing of date
Old October 5th, 2023, 09:51 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: herb lesson time![kit curriculum class]

Eelkit looked up at her. Ooh, herbs.

Spiderpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)

Spiderpaw just wanted to learn about herbs.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old October 5th, 2023, 09:52 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Foxkit
She/her
White she-kit with brown patches, has blue left( or right I forget) eye and orange right
Mute
5 moons
20/20 post completed
--------------------------------

Foxkit purked as springpaw spoke in the nursery, the molly got up and ran over curious what herbs are, the molly looked at springpaw intently.

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; October 5th, 2023 at 10:45 AM.
Old October 5th, 2023, 09:53 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dogkit arrived.

Beetlekit arrived.

Sheepkit followed Beetlekit, the large deaf kit not sure what was happening.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 5th, 2023 at 09:55 AM.
Old October 5th, 2023, 09:56 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Shypaw tended to hang around the nursery anyway looking for cats to goof around with so she figured it wouldn't hurt to attend.

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old October 5th, 2023, 10:02 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Shrewkit
His frantic eyes darted around in case something seemed even a smidge bit off. Heaving a reluctant sigh he plopped himself down eyeing the she cat whom was the apprentice of miss drizzlecloud. Speaking of her he still needed to ask the she cat questions about the shadow things. Eyes searching for his brother shrewkit couldn’t help but shiver.
@MrWolfu

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 5th, 2023, 10:05 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Cloudykit purred in excitement when he heard the word. He hauled himself up, bending down to grab a gift he had been making for Springy. He had made her a red flower -shaped thing. It was made to tuck behind her ear. He figured that if he got her a real flower, then it would die and then be gone so he would have to get her a new one. And they were always the hardest to find in Thunderclan camp.

He bounced out of the den, red flower in jaws, and pure joy shining on his face. He was smart and crafty, yes, but that didn’t mean that sometimes his emotions couldn’t take control, even if his brain was in control most of the time.

He ran up to Springy, purring affectionately. “I made you this.” he said, pushing the red flower to her. He figured he’d have to explain his wonderous creation so that she didn’t just think he had shoved a flower in her face. At was actually just a bit of feathers being supported by stick tied together with small vines.. but he had found some random red berries and painted the feathers with his paws after mashing the berries. He had cleaned them off, of course.

“Basically, you grab this red flower that I made, and then you tuck it behind your ear and your even prettier, Springy.” he explained, a large, wide smile on his face as he spoke

@eris

Last edited by Caspian; October 6th, 2023 at 08:50 PM.
Old October 5th, 2023, 10:38 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

The hyperactive kit barreled out of the den as fast as they could. Did they hear something about a lesson?! Spotting the medicine apprentice, they trotted over calmly as if they hadn't just run into the clearing like their life depended on it.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old October 5th, 2023, 10:47 AM
Sorbet Shark

Bump Policy: bump me if I don't respond within 24 hours
My Mood: Busy

Mosskit
kit || male || he/they

@Zelly

Not even a few second after, Mosskit stumbled out. He got right back to his feet immediately, shaking himself off before trotting over to his sibling and plopping down next to him. The kit glanced around cautiously, after seeing just how anxious Shrewkit was..But upon seeing nothing, he sat there quietly, awaiting further intructions..Or the lesson, in general. He only heard about half of what the older cat had said.

Chestnutkit
kit || non-binary || they/them
[OPEN]

Chestnutkit bounded out happily at the sound of the cat's voice, sitting down right in front of them with a soft giggle. This sounded fun! Maybe they'd even be able to learn a thing or two about those so-called deathberries that the other cats often spoke about. Morbid, yes, but the cat was intrigued.
Old October 5th, 2023, 11:40 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

SHOCKKIT

Shockkit awoke to Springpaw's call. She had heard of the cat, and had grown to recognize her voice, but had never personally spoken to the medicine cat apprentice. She turned to her sleeping brother. "Pssst, Sparky, Springpaw's calling us. Wake up," she whispered, nudging him. She scanned the nursery for Plumkit [ @Tecumori ], her friend, in hopes of finding him. "I think we should go."

SPARKKIT

Sparkkit awoke to a stab in between his ribs. Surprise surprise, it was his annoying sister, Shockkit. "I'm up, I'm up," he grumbled, standing up and shaking any leftover moss and feathers out of his pelt. He noticed Shockkit searching the clearing for something. No, someone. He knew about her relatively recent friendship with Plumkit. He didn't like the nasty troublemaker. The mischievous little kit always got in trouble, and Shockkit got in trouble right down with him whenever they were together. It was like putting Hades in Pandora's box. Those two were like sticks of dynamite ready to blow, and all it took was putting them together to light it up. He thought Plumkit was a bad influence. But whatever. He couldn't control who she made friends with. As long as she stayed out of his friend life, he would stay out of hers. Speaking of, where was Lilackit [ @Theodore_510 ]? He hadn't seen her in a while, and he missed her. She was a good friend. Sighing, he stumbled forward, legs still asleep. "Come on Shocky, let's go." He stepped outside and squinted at the bright sun that was devouring him. He shrugged it off, searching for Springpaw [ @eris ]. He had seen her before, when he went with Lilackit to the medicine den. Back when she twisted her paw. He found her, with a crowd of kits and a single apprentice, Shypaw, who he remembered playing with last night, sitting around her. "Hey everyone, I'm Sparkkit, and this is my sister Shockkit. If you don't already know her from the huge racket she makes every day," he mumbled, rolling his eyes.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; October 5th, 2023 at 11:40 AM.
Closed Thread