Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by RavensCall
Today 02:03 AM
The language of warriors
by Estelle
Last post by Concorde
Today 01:46 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 01:45 AM
Blizzardoak Of RiverClan...
Last post by Quietheart
Today 01:34 AM

Old August 26th, 2023, 02:31 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Feather in the Blizzard lol [P]

Blizzard

Blizzard padded with caution as he entered the new area. Hoping not to attract attention to himself as his eyes wandered from tree to tree and into what smelled like a group of cats. He was surprised that they all had been in this environment and he did not know. There were no trees in the area, only a dense growth of bushes. In fact, the only thing that caught his attention was something that looked similar to a rabbit?

@Roo_!
Old August 26th, 2023, 02:42 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Feather in the Blizzard lol [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBat View Post
Blizzard

Blizzard padded with caution as he entered the new area. Hoping not to attract attention to himself as his eyes wandered from tree to tree and into what smelled like a group of cats. He was surprised that they all had been in this environment and he did not know. There were no trees in the area, only a dense growth of bushes. In fact, the only thing that caught his attention was something that looked similar to a rabbit?

@Roo_!

Featherpelt - he/him - 18 moons

---

Featherpelt leaped from bush to bush, hoping to catch something. He swished his long tail, annoyed at the lack of prey. He scoffed, mostly at himself. Of course the few times he goes out to do some hunting all the prey seems to have the best hiding spots. He opened his mouth for any scent of anything.

He froze. He certainly smelled..something. Somecat, to be more exact.. he whipped around to the scent, only finding two different colored eyes. He met the strangers eyes with his own wide ones. Fur bristled, crouched down, he waited for the other cat to move.

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old August 26th, 2023, 09:21 PM
See you soon.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo_! View Post

---

Featherpelt leaped from bush to bush, hoping to catch something. He swished his long tail, annoyed at the lack of prey. He scoffed, mostly at himself. Of course the few times he goes out to do some hunting all the prey seems to have the best hiding spots. He opened his mouth for any scent of anything.

He froze. He certainly smelled..something. Somecat, to be more exact.. he whipped around to the scent, only finding two different colored eyes. He met the strangers eyes with his own wide ones. Fur bristled, crouched down, he waited for the other cat to move.

Blizzard

His head tilted as he slowly padded towards the tom. His eyes piercing into his, making sure not to break the eye contact.

“Well well…never seen or smelled a cat like you before…” Blizzard said in a soft but cold tone.
Old August 26th, 2023, 09:29 PM

Quote:

Blizzard

His head tilted as he slowly padded towards the tom. His eyes piercing into his, making sure not to break the eye contact.

“Well well…never seen or smelled a cat like you before…” Blizzard said in a soft but cold tone.

---

Ears pressed flat against his head, tail swishing wildly as his eyes dart in hopes of a quick exit. Featherpelt could feel the panic rise in his chest. He nervously swallowed, trying to find the boldness to speak.

"T-terribly sorry. I was just, ehm, out for a hunt.. I don't mean a-any harm." he spoke nervously.

He knew he was sure to lose in a fight. The last time he did anything battle related was at his apprentice exam, and that was moons ago. He could picture it now, dying at the paws of a savage rouge. Gracefully making his way into the stars and hunting with his ancestors. It sent a shiver through his body.

Old August 27th, 2023, 10:40 AM
See you soon.....

Quote:

---

Ears pressed flat against his head, tail swishing wildly as his eyes dart in hopes of a quick exit. Featherpelt could feel the panic rise in his chest. He nervously swallowed, trying to find the boldness to speak.

"T-terribly sorry. I was just, ehm, out for a hunt.. I don't mean a-any harm." he spoke nervously.

He knew he was sure to lose in a fight. The last time he did anything battle related was at his apprentice exam, and that was moons ago. He could picture it now, dying at the paws of a savage rouge. Gracefully making his way into the stars and hunting with his ancestors. It sent a shiver through his body.

Blizzard

He crept closer as his head tilted, “It’s fine…besides there’s enough to go around…if you know where to look.” Blizzard said in a mocking tone as his tail flicked while he walked closer to the cat.
Old August 27th, 2023, 07:05 PM

Quote:

Blizzard

He crept closer as his head tilted, “It’s fine…besides there’s enough to go around…if you know where to look.” Blizzard said in a mocking tone as his tail flicked while he walked closer to the cat.

---

With every step the stranger took, more and more panic surged through Featherpelt's body. He felt every muscle tense as he froze. Wide and panicked eyes held their place on the strangers face. This was it for him, he decided. All eighteen moons of his life, just to end here at the paws of a stranger.

"You're going to eat me, aren't you?" he spoke quietly

Old August 28th, 2023, 10:25 AM
See you soon.....

Quote:

---

With every step the stranger took, more and more panic surged through Featherpelt's body. He felt every muscle tense as he froze. Wide and panicked eyes held their place on the strangers face. This was it for him, he decided. All eighteen moons of his life, just to end here at the paws of a stranger.

"You're going to eat me, aren't you?" he spoke quietly

Blizzard

The tom chuckled as his tail lashed, “is that what you groupies think of us?……well I would have if I didn’t notice you were a cat..” he spoke in a lighthearted tone as he sat in front of Featherpelt, looking down at the tom. “Now……what’s your name……let me guess……longear? Ooo…or maybe dinner…” he said with a laugh. Blizzard smiled his toothy grin, *surely these clan cats aren’t all a bunch of scared kits…are they?* he thought, still smiling.
Old August 28th, 2023, 11:48 AM

Quote:

Blizzard

The tom chuckled as his tail lashed, “is that what you groupies think of us?……well I would have if I didn’t notice you were a cat..” he spoke in a lighthearted tone as he sat in front of Featherpelt, looking down at the tom. “Now……what’s your name……let me guess……longear? Ooo…or maybe dinner…” he said with a laugh. Blizzard smiled his toothy grin, *surely these clan cats aren’t all a bunch of scared kits…are they?* he thought, still smiling.

---

At the sudden change in attitude Featherpelt's face shifted to a more annoyed look.

Great, after all these moons i still get teased for my ears. he thought, grumbling.

He shook out his long pelt and lifted his head high, almost regally. Seeing as this tom was more of a joker than a fighter he felt slightly less in danger. He still kept his guard up for any surprise attacks.

"If you must know, my name is Featherpelt. What do they call you? Fluffy?" he borderline sneared, still seemingly annoyed at the Longear comment.

Old August 28th, 2023, 12:46 PM
See you soon.....

Quote:

---

At the sudden change in attitude Featherpelt's face shifted to a more annoyed look.

Great, after all these moons i still get teased for my ears. he thought, grumbling.

He shook out his long pelt and lifted his head high, almost regally. Seeing as this tom was more of a joker than a fighter he felt slightly less in danger. He still kept his guard up for any surprise attacks.

"If you must know, my name is Featherpelt. What do they call you? Fluffy?" he borderline sneared, still seemingly annoyed at the Longear comment.

Blizzard

“Ooo ouch…that hurt my feelings Featherpelt..” he mocked, jokingly as he leaned closer. “As much as I would love for my name to be so creative as “Fluffy”, see here my name is Cow.” In a calm exhale, he kept smiling as his tail flicked, by his tone and body movements he adored teasing cats.“But for a cat like you, I don’t think I’ll mind you callin me Fluffy..” he teased while he stood back up.
Old August 28th, 2023, 01:45 PM

Quote:

Blizzard

“Ooo ouch…that hurt my feelings Featherpelt..” he mocked, jokingly as he leaned closer. “As much as I would love for my name to be so creative as “Fluffy”, see here my name is Cow.” In a calm exhale, he kept smiling as his tail flicked, by his tone and body movements he adored teasing cats.“But for a cat like you, I don’t think I’ll mind you callin me Fluffy..” he teased while he stood back up.

---

A scoff escaped Featherpelt as this Cow cat leaned closer. Featherpelt refused to move an inch. No longer feeling in danger. This cat certainly liked to tease. Featherpelt rolled his eyes and flicked his tail. He took a seat and tilted his head at the tom.

"I suppose you're a kittypet then? Usually rouges are more territorial." A long ear flicked as Featherpelt waited for a response.

[ these two are so silly <3 ]