Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:21 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:10 AM

Old August 2nd, 2023, 09:22 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

Default The Shaded den [Raven's den, OPEN]

former home for a badger
Current for a Loner

The Shaded Den

Welcome, this is the den of my oc, Raven! This den used to be a badger's den. Currently, this den isn't the best since Raven just moved there not long ago(which will be shown in the first post!) there's nothing in the den yet, but Raven'll be planning to make it more comfortable soon. This den isn't far from the clans

|This is open to all!|

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; August 4th, 2023 at 01:46 AM.
Old August 4th, 2023, 01:59 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me

Default Re: The Shaded den [Raven's den]

»»-----Raven - She/they------►
≪ °❈° ≫
#Water
Raven, A fourteen moon old former kittypet had claimed the den as their's...they left their kittypet home. Their owner clearly wasn’t interested anymore. Hearing the leaves rustle below their paws as they took a walk through the forest was relaxing to them. Looking for somewhere comfortable was harder to do than when they were a kittypet, but in the end they managed to find a den yesterday anyway.

Soon, while they were walking around the area near their den, they started to think on whether their owner will look for them or not...probably not...their owner probably won't even try to! Their thoughts were cut off as their blue-hazel gaze went to some sort of...is that..moss...? They picked up a few pieces of moss before going back to their den, gently laying it down on their nest. Moss thingies are usually comfortable to lay on right? Alright, now they should probably catch a thing or two…they haven't eaten yet since yesterday, which is the day she left her twoleg. So they were just a bit hungry

They walked slowly, avoiding anything that could scare off prey. Their ears was perked to hear things moving around...then they heard something move, purrfect! Slowly going to the source of the sound, it turned out to be a squirrel. Well, that was quicker than they thought. Raven crouched down low, and quiet, slowly creeping up on the mice before suddenly launching themselves at it, claws unsheathed. Unfortunately they lost balance mid-way through and missed "hey, hey HEY! COME BACK YOU!!" they shouted..there wasn't anyone nearby right...? But the squirrel still ran away...it was...so, so, SO close..."nevermind..."

Well, that means they should probably try to practice hunting...it
~| OPEN! |~

ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; August 4th, 2023 at 08:23 AM.
Old August 5th, 2023, 07:18 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Default Re: The Shaded den [Raven's den, OPEN]

≪ °❈° ≫
#Water

Raven sighed as she slowly walked out of her den, waking up from a small nap. She kept her ears perked incase there's something moving through the bushes. She eyed a tree, wondering...hm....wondering if....Raven leaped at the tree as she tried to climbed it. She used her claws and jumping abilites to climb up. Climb, climb, climb! She got closer and closer to the branch. There was a branch that hanged lower that the other branches so that was her main target. Once she got closer, she tried to use her back legs to jump on the branch...and.....

She did it! She really did! Of course, the branch was low and wasn't as hard as it could've been but it was still a somewhat achievement since the backyard of the house she used to live in had only one tree, and that tree was kinda shorter than these trees.
~| Open |~

ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; August 5th, 2023 at 07:18 AM.
Old August 14th, 2023, 08:19 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

≪ °❈° ≫
#Water
Raven yawned and stretched as they woke up from their sleep. She blinked a few times before getting up; they hoped to be able to hunt something today...maybe...another mouse or...a squirrel or...something else like that. Something that she can eat. She peeked out of her den before looking around. No cat has ever took a visit to her den, good.....though....it is slowly getting a bit lonely there. No one to talk to since leaving her home in the twolegplace and moving to a den in the outskirts. Perhaps she should seek out someone to talk to...? Or...maybe not...she'll figure it out later, for now, she'll just focus on finding something to eat.

The loner looked around quietly, trying to avoid any leaves and sticks on the ground of the forest. She knew there's a lot of prey in the forest...she'll just have to find them....somewhere. She can't go to that rugged rocky place thing anymore, nor does she even want to since now apparently some random group of cats that smells really, really weird is suddenly living there now as if they owned the place which is quite annoying. But oh well, at least she still has her den.

Her eyes widen a bit as she spots a mouse not far from her...but not near enough for her to accidentally scare it. Perfect!. She crouched down low, moving slowly, hoping that she got the hunting crouch right; The loner wanted to make sure she'll catch it.
~| Open |~

ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; August 14th, 2023 at 08:22 AM.
Old August 17th, 2023, 07:33 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

≪ °❈° ≫
#Water

Continuation of the last post!
-
Raven leaped forward, aiming for the mouse with her claws unsheathed; ready to kill it. The loner delivered a killing bite to the mouse before getting up; they were a bit more confident that they could catch prey now...or...well...at least things around the size of it but that's still a step up! With the mouse in her jaws, she padded into her den, digging a small hole in it. This little would function as a place to store her food. It's placed around behind her nest. Now, should the secure this little hole she'll use as a storage more..? If so, how would she do so..? Covering it? Maybe.

Raven slowly walked out of her den, grabbing a stick, going back in her den, and then placing the stick she found on the prey storage thing, it's not much but... it'll do for now! Now...she'll try to find something to do. Walking out of her den, Raven decided to just....go on a small walk around the area. It was...relaxing. Leaves and other things laying on the forest floors and birds that chirp in the branches. She would've tried to catch those birds...at least one of those birds.

Bbuuuttttt she probably can't. She knows how to climb, it's just that birds can fly away as soon as they see her...plus, she can only climb low hanging branches so far...and even if the bird's on the ground then it could still easily escape her by flying away again. She can't fly! Oh well, she'll stick to ground-only prey for now unless she finds a bird that'll be easier to catch like...if it can't fly for some reason or... something else like that!

A certain flower caught her eyes. It was quite pretty. Well..while it looks pretty she doesn't really now what it's uses for, if any that is. "Hmm..." she said while thinking. Well she'll take it anyway, just incase that there is actually a use for it. So she carefully picked the flower from the stem before continueing on her little walk

~| Open |~

ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; August 17th, 2023 at 07:34 AM.
Old August 18th, 2023, 02:56 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

╔════════════╗
~☆Poppypaw☆~
•She/Her•Curious•Playfull•

Poppypaw was looking for a place to stay. She was tired and hungry. It seems that when she decided that she might return to her clan later, she didn't consider that she still hadn't learned how to hunt or fight.

Looking around her, the young apprentice found something that looked like an abandoned badger den. She decided to stay here.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
@Pangoligon

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!

Last edited by Cinnamon~; August 18th, 2023 at 02:56 AM.
Old August 18th, 2023, 05:59 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

≪ °❈° ≫
#Water

Raven sighed, figuring that her walk was now finished. She decided to walk back to her den. Maybe she would take a nap or something. The former kittypet slowly padded up the her den before...well... this day was supposed to be a calm day...but it really seems like it wasn't...well...that depends on the cat but still. There was literally a random cat in her den! This cat had better not find her mouse. She won't let this cat just stay in her den. She had to do something about it whether she liked it or not! She can't just let a random cat stay in her den

"Hey, you!" she called, dropping the flower she found earlier. Her anger wasn't very clear in her voice. "what in the world are you doing here..? found this den first!" she really should've made it look more like a cat is staying there should've she..? And...wow this cat smelled....so, so smelly. Was this cat with that group of cats in the rugged rocky place thingy...? No, this cat smelled a bit different. Still smelly though!! "this is where i live, so unfortunately you need to go find another place to stay" was what she said a good idea to say? Yea, probably!

----
╰─▸ ❝ @Cinnamon~ [Poppypaw]

ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; August 18th, 2023 at 06:00 AM.
Old August 18th, 2023, 02:36 PM

╔════════════╗
~☆Poppypaw☆~

Poppypaw was sleeping, as she suddently heard footsteps heading towards the den she was in. She jumped to her feet, shaking off the dust from her fur. When she raised her head, looking towards the entrance of the den, she realized that the footsteps belonged to a cat.
And that den was theirs!
She thought quickly, glancing at the cat in front of her out of the tail of her eye. It wasn't worth to fight , especially if this was their den.
"I...I'm sorry." she mewed, bowing her head.
"I was so tired that I didn't even check if the den belonged to anyone"
@Pangoligon

Last edited by Cinnamon~; August 18th, 2023 at 02:38 PM.
Old August 19th, 2023, 07:03 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

≪ °❈° ≫
#Water
Raven listened to the other cat apoligize and listened to the reasoning of why she's in their den aswell. They were feeling a bit forgiving right now "I suppose i would forgive you for now..but be careful next time! Mostly because some cats probably aren't going to be so nice about it. " they said, looking at the other cat. The cat seemed younger than them. And why was this cat so tired in the first place? Whatever.

Hmm... Raven came across a thought of asking some stuff first before they continue to try to get this cat out of their den. Just out of curiosity. Because why not? Seems like this cat wasn't a threat anyway. "You have quite a weird scent...where did you come from and what got you here..? " she didn't have the scent of kittypets...so she probably wasn't. She smelled a bit different from the group of cats at the rugged place or whatever. Whatever it is Raven probably didn't have to worry much about it but what's wrong with asking

----
╰─▸ ❝ @Cinnamon~ [Poppypaw]

ghostie wuz herez

Old August 20th, 2023, 01:54 PM

╔════════════╗
~☆Poppypaw☆~

Poppykit looked questioningly at the cat in front of her.
"I came from Windclan." she mewed, proud to spell her clan's name.
"And...I got lost."
@Pangoligon
[Sorry for the short post. I'm going on a hiatus until 26th. We can continue the rp then??]

Last edited by Cinnamon~; August 20th, 2023 at 02:18 PM.