Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM

Old May 24th, 2017, 11:49 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Apple's Farm

Apple is a ginger she-cat, her fur is a brownish red with a deeper brown tabby pattern. Her underbelly is a lighter orange, she has bright orange eyes that get lighter as they get closer to the pupils. Her Twolegs live in the countryside, they don’t really have any neighbors and they own a lot of land. Apple is free to roam around the land and hunts for her own food, she does wear a bright, white collar with a silver bell on it. Shes learned to take the collar off before going out and putting it back on before going home. She still has the scent of Twolegs on her, so it isn’t hard to tell that she is a kittypet. The she-cat is small and short, although she is a kittypet she is very lean and fast. Since her Twolegs don’t have any neighbors she doesn’t have many friends, her Twolegs have two Border Collies, some horses, cows and other farm creatures. Apple is the only cat the Twolegs own but rouges and loners often live on the land since it is so big.

Reference Pictures
Apple
Countryside
Barn and Twoleg House

Apple lifted her small muzzle into the air, her Twolegs just let her out of their house. She began to trot towards one of the many bushes spread out around the land. She could scent rain in the air, she hoped it didn't rain too hard today. She made her way into one of the bushes and drew her paw over her collar several times, this made it easier for her to loosen it. Her small paw was able to slip into the collar and was able to pull it off. Her ginger pelt looked duller in gloomy weather as she walked across the countryside,
looking for something to do.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 24th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Apple's Farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Apple is a ginger she-cat, her fur is a brownish red with a deeper brown tabby pattern. Her underbelly is a lighter orange, she has bright orange eyes that get lighter as they get closer to the pupils. Her Twolegs live in the countryside, they don’t really have any neighbors and they own a lot of land. Apple is free to roam around the land and hunts for her own food, she does wear a bright, white collar with a silver bell on it. Shes learned to take the collar off before going out and putting it back on before going home. She still has the scent of Twolegs on her, so it isn’t hard to tell that she is a kittypet. The she-cat is small and short, although she is a kittypet she is very lean and fast. Since her Twolegs don’t have any neighbors she doesn’t have many friends, her Twolegs have two Border Collies, some horses, cows and other farm creatures. Apple is the only cat the Twolegs own but rouges and loners often live on the land since it is so big.

Reference Pictures
Apple
Countryside
Barn and Twoleg House

Apple lifted her small muzzle into the air, her Twolegs just let her out of their house. She began to trot towards one of the many bushes spread out around the land. She could scent rain in the air, she hoped it didn't rain too hard today. She made her way into one of the bushes and drew her paw over her collar several times, this made it easier for her to loosen it. Her small paw was able to slip into the collar and was able to pull it off. Her ginger pelt looked duller in gloomy weather as she walked across the countryside,
looking for something to do.
Weasel padded across the farmland, looking around the territory, trying to get used to her new surroundings. "This farm seems nice so far... I hope I get to make a new friend-", she began. She hissed and blinked, looking at Apple as she bumped into the ginger she-cat. "Oh, I'm sorry I bumped into you. I was too into my thoughts that I didn't notice you were there. I'm Weasel.", the tabby calico she-cat meowed, scratching the area under her sky blue collar with her right hindleg's paw.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old May 24th, 2017, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable Kitti View Post
Weasel padded across the farmland, looking around the territory, trying to get used to her new surroundings. "This farm seems nice so far... I hope I get to make a new friend-", she began. She hissed and blinked, looking at Apple as she bumped into the ginger she-cat. "Oh, I'm sorry I bumped into you. I was too into my thoughts that I didn't notice you were there. I'm Weasel.", the tabby calico she-cat meowed, scratching the area under her sky blue collar with her right hindleg's paw.
Apple muzzle was against the ground as she sniffed a strange metal object. She assumed it was something her Twoleg dropped. Suddenly something large bumped into her, she moved back as her fur bristled wildly. Her fur began to lay flat as she realized the fellow she-cat was friendly. "Oh, it's fine! I should've been paying attention! I am Apple!" She mewed, she noticed the collar on Weasels neck. "Oh, you belong to Twolegs as well?" She asked.

Old May 25th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Apple muzzle was against the ground as she sniffed a strange metal object. She assumed it was something her Twoleg dropped. Suddenly something large bumped into her, she moved back as her fur bristled wildly. Her fur began to lay flat as she realized the fellow she-cat was friendly. "Oh, it's fine! I should've been paying attention! I am Apple!" She mewed, she noticed the collar on Weasels neck. "Oh, you belong to Twolegs as well?" She asked.
"Nice to meet you, Apple. And yes, I do live with Twolegs.", the she-cat replied. Weasel looked at the metal thing that the ginger she-cat was looking at. "What's that?", she asled.

Old May 25th, 2017, 11:58 AM

Quote:
"Nice to meet you, Apple. And yes, I do live with Twolegs.", the she-cat replied. Weasel looked at the metal thing that the ginger she-cat was looking at. "What's that?", she asled.
Apple turned her attention to the metal object once again, "I am not sure, my Twolegs drop a lot of things out here, it was probably one of their kits." She mewed. Her Twolegs had a couple of kits that always left things outside, she would often hear the Twolegs get after their kits whenever they left anything outside. Apple tilted her head and looked at Weasel, "Do you live nearby?" She asked, she rarely met other cats that belonged to other Twolegs out here.

Old May 25th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Apple turned her attention to the metal object once again, "I am not sure, my Twolegs drop a lot of things out here, it was probably one of their kits." She mewed. Her Twolegs had a couple of kits that always left things outside, she would often hear the Twolegs get after their kits whenever they left anything outside. Apple tilted her head and looked at Weasel, "Do you live nearby?" She asked, she rarely met other cats that belonged to other Twolegs out here.
"Oh. Well, I'm sure your Twolegs will come and get it soon.", Weasel meowed. She listened as Apple said something else. "Oh, um, no. I don't really live near the farm... But I came across the farm after my.. My Twolegs... After my Twolegs died in a house collapse... The only thing that reminds me of my Twolegs is my collar...", the tricolor she-cat choked on the last few words, tears forming in her eyes.

Old May 25th, 2017, 01:43 PM

Quote:
"Oh. Well, I'm sure your Twolegs will come and get it soon.", Weasel meowed. She listened as Apple said something else. "Oh, um, no. I don't really live near the farm... But I came across the farm after my.. My Twolegs... After my Twolegs died in a house collapse... The only thing that reminds me of my Twolegs is my collar...", the tricolor she-cat choked on the last few words, tears forming in her eyes.
Apple folded her ears back as she heard what happened to Weasels Twolegs, "Oh dear, I am so sorry.." She mewed. The ginger she-cat nuzzled the others shoulder, 'I wouldn't know what to do if I lost my Twolegs.' She thought. "Well, how about you stay on the farm with me for a little while?" She asked. "I can help you while you grieve." She smiled gently.

Old May 25th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Apple folded her ears back as she heard what happened to Weasels Twolegs, "Oh dear, I am so sorry.." She mewed. The ginger she-cat nuzzled the others shoulder, 'I wouldn't know what to do if I lost my Twolegs.' She thought. "Well, how about you stay on the farm with me for a little while?" She asked. "I can help you while you grieve." She smiled gently.
Weasel sat on her haunches, wiping the tears away from her eyes with her forepaws. "You don't need to feel sorry for me, Apple. It's not like you were there when my Twolegs died....", she muttered. Weasel's ears perked up and her eyes shone with excitement and happiness. "Really? Thanks!", the tricolor she-cat responded.

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; May 25th, 2017 at 01:58 PM.
Old May 25th, 2017, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Weasel sat on her haunches, wiping the tears away from her eyes with her forepaws. "You don't need to feel sorry for me, Apple. It's not like you were there when my Twolegs died....", she muttered. Weasel's ears perked up and her eyes shone with excitement and happiness. "Really? Thanks!", the tricolor she-cat responded.
"Yeah! Just stay as long as you like! My Twolegs don't really leave out food for me because I hunt for myself but they sometimes leave food out for the stray cats that always come here. There is also dogs and other animals here on the farm." She said, sometimes cats didn't realize that other animals lived here so they got scared of the dogs or cows on the farm. "What did you want to do today?" She asked as she tilted her head to one side.

Old May 25th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Idjit

Quote:
"Yeah! Just stay as long as you like! My Twolegs don't really leave out food for me because I hunt for myself but they sometimes leave food out for the stray cats that always come here. There is also dogs and other animals here on the farm." She said, sometimes cats didn't realize that other animals lived here so they got scared of the dogs or cows on the farm. "What did you want to do today?" She asked as she tilted her head to one side.
"Well, yes, I-I do know that there are dogs and cows... And horses... Pigs, chickens, sheep, goats, llamas, donkeys, ducks, geese, wild boar, camels, mules, reindeer, guineafowl, and alpacas on farms. I see them almost everyday when my Twolegs take me on their so called, 'family trips' to the farm and they take their Twoleg kits with them. And we go in their monster and we go to the farm. Actually, now that I think about it, maybe it was this farm that they kept visiting on their 'family trips'.", Weasel said. "I know every farm animal name only because I heard my Twolegs talking about the animals all the time."