Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 02:20 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 01:01 AM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 12:32 AM

Old July 24th, 2023, 05:27 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Cougarbite kit finder

So Cougarbite is my main OC. He was born IRP and I raised him to warriorhood IRP. I'm very proud of this bc I think its cool. But anyway, Cougar is now 12 moons old and ready to have kits. I'm gonna be using the baby boomer purrk bc I don't wanna wait 2 months for the kits unless I really cant find someone I want to RP them before them, and if I get a lot of interest I'll use the Bundle of Babies purrk too and have 8 kits in the litter. I also am really still hoping for something like I mentioned in this plot finder thread to still happen so if anyone has a dead OC they wanna bring back or an OC they wanna kill and reincarnate, I'd love to have them in Cougars litter. Cougarbite is also Dawnstars grandson so the kits will be dawns great-grand-kits and expectation may be held on them as it is on Cougar.

Cougars mate will be an NPC shadowclan amab transfem character named Roseshine. Roseshines genetics are the following: Very soft, fluffy and sleek light gray fur and mint green eyes. Rose is AMAB MtF and Cougar is AFAB FtM so he will be carrying. Cougarbite is a lean yet muscular russet furred tom with brown patches and strong blue eyes, with a hint of green in them. He's got longer fur as Japanese Bobtail's do, long legs and a smaller head.

Here are 5 possible kit appearances with this in mind. Feel free to use the art if you choose to apply for the kit with the appearance! Are credit to citriz--fruit!

Kit 1 -- Long-Furred Dilute Calico with Dark Green Eyes & grade 5 Whitespotting - taken
Kit 2 -- Meduim-Furred Brown Mackerel Tabby with Green Eyes & grade 3 Whitespotting taken
Kit 3 -- Short-Furred Gray Mackerel Tabby with Pale Green Eyes & grade 3 Whitespotting
Kit 4 -- Medium-Furred Ginger Mackerel Tabby with Bright Green Eyes & grade 4 Whitespotting
Kit 5 -- Long-Furred Cinnamon Dilute Calico with Yellow-Green Eyes & grade 5 Whitespotting - taken

Cougar would be most likely to give his kits fierce sounding names, or names of other animal predators and such, so applications with names that fit this suggestion will be more likely to get accepted! Like I said earlier, depending on interest I may accept up to 8 kits! There is only 5 art pieces but using the art is not a requirement and just an option (:
Cougar also wants sons over daughters so male kits or to-be ftm kits will potentially have a bonus in getting picked and will definitely be favored after birth.

ALSO. If you buy the reincarnation purrk and get your cat accepted to be reincarnated, but there is more than one person trying to get the reincarnation role and I do not pick you, do not be mad. I suggest waiting till AFTER I choose the kits to apply for reincarnation and if you do not get it, then I will go with another RPer or just ditch the whole plan. That way you don't waste your KK (:

Kits will be born between Aug 25th-Sept 25th (ik its a wide range, it'll narrow as I get applications I want to accept.)

Kits accepted:
1: Talonkit - @Ymir
2: Duskkit - @Peach
3: Foxkit - @jupiter
4: Hawkkit - @FrostyGalaxy
5: Lionkit - @Ladiebugg
~6: Bonekit - @soldier
~7: Forestkit - @JackHunt_17 (:
~8:
note for staff, I am using my "Bundle of Babies" purrk for cougars kits

And now, onto the application form (feel free to add your own spice to it but this is the bare minimum required)
Name (3-5 options please!):
Gender (assigned and future if applicable):
Appearance:
--Are you using art? If so, what piece #?:
Are they a reincarnation?:
--If so, of who?:
Personality:
Sexuality (optional):
Relationship with Cougarbite (pos, neg, neu, etc):
2-3 sentence RP example w THIS OC (at any age):
Why do you want this kit:
Future Plans (optional but I'd love to know!):
Your activity level:
Anything else?:
Mention Me!: @JackHunt_17

@Bean_The_Cat, @Zei, @LongForgottenSnowyPelt, @Ymir. And of course, his mother and his nursing mother, @Estelle, @jupiter (just for ref and so you can stalk the thread lol)

I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; September 12th, 2023 at 02:34 PM.
Old July 24th, 2023, 06:01 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Cougarbite kit finder

Name (3-5 options please!): Bloodkit, Dancekit, Talonkit/clawkit (can’t remember which ones allowed), Smokekit
Gender (assigned and future if applicable): Female but may have plot MUCH later about identity
Appearance: Art
--Are you using art? If so, what piece #?: #5 but if taken I’ll be fine with #2
Are they a reincarnation?: No (I have no dead cats, yet)
--If so, of who?: me, myself and I
Personality: VERY flexible with this and may entirely change if rp goes into a direction, happy and joyful as a kit but getting into apprentice realizes that her family tree is very powerful and well known so she will work hard to get to that level, at warrior will probably be decided by rp’s and plots but here’s something: after getting hard training from others and her/their self will shoot for enforcer and become a large member of shadowclan maybe become Inc a villain in some other peoples stories and hero in others
Sexuality (optional): to be determined
Relationship with Cougarbite (pos, neg, neu, etc): Neutral/neg, will likely have undying loyalty to shadowclan in later life and it’s up to you and rp if that pulls them apart or together idk
2-3 sentence RP example w THIS OC (at any age): Kit: (Insert)kit was now 2 moons old which meant SHE COULD LEAVE THE NURSERY BY HERSELF, which excited her deeply so mid day she stood at the entrance eagerly swaying her tail back and forth

She ran towards the entrance after building up the courage acting like she was about to run into something, but ended up into the dirt outside, she picked herself up and shook the dirt off her now looking around camp

She started laughing as the air smelt clear and the sun hit her fluffy fur she then started waddle running around still laughing until she bumped into someone

(And then cougar see’s their kit being a imbecile and reacts however they would )

Why do you want this kit: I keep on seeing all these members who were here for years talking about their cats that was rped birthed and rped died and I kinda want that process to happen to me, also I love shadowclan and want more cats in it and this is more fun then just adding one lol
Future Plans (optional but I'd love to know!): I am very much one to leave things up to rp and that includes future plots, so if cougar pushes (insert)kit then my plans/plots will most likely be training from high ranks and maybe secretly having a personal life, if cougar prefers another or all her other siblings over her then it will be her trying to prove themselves, and etc. but the gender identity one will most likely happen and also a mate finder
Your activity level: 7/10, I’m usually on every night but that can be changed without warning, also sometimes all I have is my phone so I’ll see a post and not reply until at my computer which may take the day or a day
Anything else?: Thank you for mentioning me

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 24th, 2023, 06:14 PM
bye wco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
Name (3-5 options please!): Bloodkit, Dancekit, Talonkit/clawkit (can’t remember which ones allowed), Smokekit
Gender (assigned and future if applicable): Female but may have plot MUCH later about identity
Appearance: Art
--Are you using art? If so, what piece #?: #5 but if taken I’ll be fine with #2
Are they a reincarnation?: No (I have no dead cats, yet)
--If so, of who?: me, myself and I
Personality: VERY flexible with this and may entirely change if rp goes into a direction, happy and joyful as a kit but getting into apprentice realizes that her family tree is very powerful and well known so she will work hard to get to that level, at warrior will probably be decided by rp’s and plots but here’s something: after getting hard training from others and her/their self will shoot for enforcer and become a large member of shadowclan maybe become Inc a villain in some other peoples stories and hero in others
Sexuality (optional): to be determined
Relationship with Cougarbite (pos, neg, neu, etc): Neutral/neg, will likely have undying loyalty to shadowclan in later life and it’s up to you and rp if that pulls them apart or together idk
2-3 sentence RP example w THIS OC (at any age): Kit: (Insert)kit was now 2 moons old which meant SHE COULD LEAVE THE NURSERY BY HERSELF, which excited her deeply so mid day she stood at the entrance eagerly swaying her tail back and forth

She ran towards the entrance after building up the courage acting like she was about to run into something, but ended up into the dirt outside, she picked herself up and shook the dirt off her now looking around camp

She started laughing as the air smelt clear and the sun hit her fluffy fur she then started waddle running around still laughing until she bumped into someone

(And then cougar see’s their kit being a imbecile and reacts however they would )

Why do you want this kit: I keep on seeing all these members who were here for years talking about their cats that was rped birthed and rped died and I kinda want that process to happen to me, also I love shadowclan and want more cats in it and this is more fun then just adding one lol
Future Plans (optional but I'd love to know!): I am very much one to leave things up to rp and that includes future plots, so if cougar pushes (insert)kit then my plans/plots will most likely be training from high ranks and maybe secretly having a personal life, if cougar prefers another or all her other siblings over her then it will be her trying to prove themselves, and etc. but the gender identity one will most likely happen and also a mate finder
Your activity level: 7/10, I’m usually on every night but that can be changed without warning, also sometimes all I have is my phone so I’ll see a post and not reply until at my computer which may take the day or a day
Anything else?: Thank you for mentioning me

I absolutely love this application though I make myself not accept them right off the bat lol so i'm gonna hold off for now but I love the name Talonkit for her and I'd see their relationship being neutral rather than negative in the loyalty sense bc Cougar is also undyingly loyal to ShC (:
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; July 24th, 2023 at 06:14 PM.
Old July 24th, 2023, 07:06 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

I totally understand, no worries just keep me in mind please

@JackHunt_17

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s

Last edited by Ymir; July 28th, 2023 at 07:08 PM.
Old July 24th, 2023, 07:33 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Name (3-5 options please!):Jaykit, Stormykit, Bluebirdkit, Clearkit, Streamkit
Gender (assigned and future if applicable):Female (She/they)
Appearance:Art
--Are you using art? If so, what piece #?:1
Are they a reincarnation?:No
--If so, of who?:
Personality:A happy-go-lucky kit who likes to see the good in everyone but feels betrayed and hurt by the slightest things. She's nautrally curious but is often to scared to explore leaving them to feel frustrated with themself and likes to be alone so they can't embarrass themself or be seen as a wimp but will probably spend time with older cats and family members.
Sexuality (optional):Pansexual
Relationship with Cougarbite (pos, neg, neu, etc):She'll love her dad but feel like she's not good enough so will keep their distance and keep trying to prove themself from the sidelines all while trying to be a great daughter so neutral I guess.
2-3 sentence RP example w THIS OC (at any age):In the shadows of Shadowclan nursery a kit sits alone watching the other kits but not speaking.The young kit sighs sadly wishing to play but at the same time not being brave enough "Why must I be like this?" she thought before curling up into a tight ball and drifting off to sleep.
Why do you want this kit:I saw this form and thought "this seems interesting" and as I read more the more I wanted this kit and started planning out their entire future...but mostly because I think they'll make an interesting character with interesting relationships.
Future Plans (optional but I'd love to know!):I'm planning on them changing clans to be with a cat they fall in love with before coming back to Shadowclan when their mate leaves them/dies and give birth to their kits.
Your activity level:I'm on her almost everyday so I'm pretty active by that I mean I hardly have anything else to do.
Anything else?:Not that I can think of.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; July 30th, 2023 at 10:30 AM.
Old July 24th, 2023, 08:06 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Name (3-5 options please!): LionKit, EagleKit, RedKit, VultureKit, ToothKit (if it's valid. I have a small brain)
Gender (assigned and future if applicable): AFAB, uses She/They as an app, They/Them as a warrior.
Appearance:
--Are you using art? If so, what piece #?: yes. #1 but if not available then #5
Are they a reincarnation?:
--If so, of who?:
Personality: Sassy, but not mean. As she gets older and starts to hear about Starclan more, her faith starts to fail.
Sexuality (optional): Pansexual
Relationship with Cougarbite (pos, neg, neu, etc): Positive, hopefully
2-3 sentence RP example w THIS OC (at any age): LionPaw watched the other apprentices sparring, waiting for a partner as there was an odd number of them at this training session. She sighed.
Why do you want this kit: I would love to be part of a family type roleplay!
Future Plans (optional but I'd love to know!):
Your activity level: 8/10
Anything else?: uhhh

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; July 24th, 2023 at 08:07 PM.
Old July 25th, 2023, 06:45 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Name (3-5 options please!): Marrowkit(#1) , Falconkit (#5), Dauntingkit (#2)
Gender (assigned and future if applicable): female
Appearance:
--Are you using art? If so, what piece #?: yes. #1, #2 or #5
Are they a reincarnation?: nep.
--If so, of who?:
Personality: A great fighter, good sarcasm. Witty and agile, outdoing many of her peers (she hopes). Her dad just doesn't click with her, not since he started ignoring her to the point she almost got killed trying to prove herself. They often argue about the tiniest matters.
Sexuality (optional): straight
Relationship with Cougarbite (pos, neg, neu, etc): negative, slightly positive. Depends on the mood.
2-3 sentence RP example w THIS OC (at any age): Marrow/ Falcon/ Daunting Paw hissed low in her throat, slitted eyes fixed on the shadow. A stealthy yet powerful leap, and she hurtles onto the assailant, a badger. Heh, easily she slides under, clinging to its underbelly, and giving it a good thrashing. DIE BADGER! she thinks happily.
Why do you want this kit: I have always wanted to rp in a shadowclan family
Future Plans (optional but I'd love to know!): Perhaps, Cougarbite and this OC finally get along, turning into the best (fighting? ) team in ShadowClan (such that they piss Dawnstar)
Your activity level: 8.5/10
Anything else?: not really

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; August 5th, 2023 at 01:26 AM.
Old July 28th, 2023, 12:26 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Ooooo possible placeholder

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 28th, 2023, 06:31 PM
bye wco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Ooooo possible placeholder
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old July 28th, 2023, 07:11 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Name (3-5 options please!): Badgerkit, Foxkit, Adderkit
Gender (assigned and future if applicable): AFAB she/her unknown future
Appearance: fluffy russet cat with yellow eyes
Personality: Born to one of the most prominent and powerful families in the Clans, this girl has a lot to live up to, and pushes herself on the daily, stifling her morals and emotions to fit the perfect ShadowClan warrior standard, doing the dirty jobs and doing what she has to do to live up to the standards that society has placed for her. She's actually a kind, playful and shy cat, but she masks it with a confident, no nonsense and brutal cover with only a few small slip ups.
Relationship with Cougarbite (pos, neg, neu, etc): positive unless developed otherwise!
2-3 sentence RP example w THIS OC (at any age): Adderpaw looked around at the other cats around her, her slightly concerned face melting into a cool and bored expression. Her yellow eyes burned with tear forced back into their ducts, and she sighed softly. Oh well.
Why do you want this kit: Because I love Cougar and I love the BrackenDawn fam <3
Future Plans (optional but I'd love to know!): She's happy go-lucky until she's bullied as a kid, and is told that if she's not cooler and more serious, Dawnstar and Cougarbite won't be proud of her. This marks a drastic seemingly change in her personality.

As a warrior, she is patrolling when a young kittypet crosses the border. Her morals and big heart tell her to let the kittypet live, but with pressure from the other patrolmates leads to her killing the kittypet to fit the perfect cookie cutter ShadowClan warrior.
Your activity level: 6/10 atm but in the fall it'll be an 8/10
Anything else?: ur kewl
Mention Me!:
@JackHunt_17

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; July 31st, 2023 at 04:09 PM.