Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Marching Forward and...
Last post by nyme
Today 02:04 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:35 AM
RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU...
Last post by forest
Today 01:27 AM
Flock Together [p]
by Mica
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:34 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 12:29 AM

Old July 11th, 2023, 11:32 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Springpaw Training Thread

#1 - Forest Tour

Seedheart
Gray, Silver and White Tortoiseshell w/ Blue and Brown Heterochromic Eyes
She/They

[ gonna just assume this takes place the day of the reassignment! ]

After the meeting, Seedheart had padded up to her new apprentice and asked them what they had or hadn't done, and decided a tour of the territory would be the first task they would do together as Mentor and Apprentice.

Seedheart wanted to be someone who Springpaw could look up to, and someone she would consider as a trustworthy warrior to oversee her training, so she would do her best at that, but Seedheart would still try to be strict. She also needed to do her best to not refer to anyone under like 10 moons of age as "Little One", because she had recently been informed most cats did not like that.

The Training Island looked like the best place to start, as Seedheart and Springpaw would spend the next few days there, so Seedheart could assess their strengths and weaknesses.

Padding through the territory, Seedheart decided to ask some questions. "So, what are you most interested in learning first? I'm going to test you on various skills before we start learning, as I need to know where you stand, but are you interested in Hunting? Fishing? Battle Training?" Hopefully this wasn't too overbearing or annoying, Seedheart wasn't really sure how to interact with apprentices anymore.

@Leafie

Old July 11th, 2023, 04:25 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Default Re: Springpaw Training Thread

Springpaw
long haired torbie - 33/100 - She/Her - 5m

Her last mentor hadn't taken her out on any kind of territory tour, nor done anything with her really. She had recently been called for a patrol for hunting in cattail pond. That so far was the only part of the territory she was aware of, it was also where she was giving hunting advice. Something she admitted that she was a little to eager to do some sort of task given to her. So in all she was willing to learn anything someone threw at her, she didn't care. Springpaw looked up to Seedheart in a normal view, with a bit of hesitance of course. That was to be expect since her first mentor had let her down and that's how the young molly seen it. Even if she understood that she'd learn new stuff from other warriors sometimes, she did expect to see her mentor around playing an active part in the clan. She was hoping that maybe Seedheart would be different from Wispwatcher, so far she was pleasing Springpaw. Trailing not far behind the warrior she looked around taking in her surroundings to memorize in her head. That was a tough question for her, multiple choices and all where stuff she was interested in. "Battle trainings sounds like a first step to me? But I guess hunting too..." she mumbled the last part. She wanted to learn how to fight but she also needed help with hunting considering a part of her had a feelings she was going to be assigned more hunting patrols.
@Fawnhearted

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Kix; July 19th, 2023 at 02:14 PM.