Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Echopaws Final assessment
by Spider
Last post by Spider
Today 11:11 PM
Seagrass Fields
by taillow
Last post by goodacacia
Today 11:11 PM
cracks in history [ p ]
by wolfie
Last post by finley !!
Today 11:00 PM
literalcobweb's lil...
Last post by literalcobweb
Today 11:00 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:46 PM

Old June 23rd, 2023, 03:02 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Two loners meet

Alisa strolled through the windswept plains a light rain trickled down her night black fur and made her pelt damp.

She didn't mind though she rather enjoyed the refreshing coolness after so much sun and the she found the gray clouds quite beautiful as ominous as they were.

The beautiful she-cat stopped and scented the air it smelled like rain and grass and...wait... another cat she turned her head and looked around warily this cat could be looking for a fight or could be harmless but either way they were still there.

@Lavanda

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 23rd, 2023, 05:50 PM
Average RP enjoyer

Bump Policy: Whenever you want (replies maybe slow tho)
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Two loners meet

And looking around, she would eventually see not one, but two cats. One of them was a grey tabby that was small...Too small to be mistaken for a fully grown cat, safe to assume that this one was most likely still a kit.

He was seen running around in the rain, as if trying to catch the drops or just playing around innocently, even if all this fooling around made his fur all damped and dirty. But, even so, he dared not staying too far from the other cat.

This other one was clearly fully grown, a fluffy brown tabby, who, unlike the she-cat and the little kit, was not enjoying the rain in the slightest, in fact, he seemed to hate the feeling of water on him. Was it because it also messed up his fur, or maybe the smell? Who knows, really...Either way, due to lack of trees and any other form of shelter, the older cat just had to take it, for the little one's sake, it seems.

And speaking of smell, just as Alisa picked up on their scent, the older cat did as well pick up on hers. Turning his head, their eyes would meet; his shiny green eyes looking right at hers and he looked at her curiously. He didn't seem to be threatening, he's probably just as curious as she was as to what they're doing here.

@The Doctor
Old June 23rd, 2023, 06:09 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavanda View Post
And looking around, she would eventually see not one, but two cats. One of them was a grey tabby that was small...Too small to be mistaken for a fully grown cat, safe to assume that this one was most likely still a kit.

He was seen running around in the rain, as if trying to catch the drops or just playing around innocently, even if all this fooling around made his fur all damped and dirty. But, even so, he dared not staying too far from the other cat.

This other one was clearly fully grown, a fluffy brown tabby, who, unlike the she-cat and the little kit, was not enjoying the rain in the slightest, in fact, he seemed to hate the feeling of water on him. Was it because it also messed up his fur, or maybe the smell? Who knows, really...Either way, due to lack of trees and any other form of shelter, the older cat just had to take it, for the little one's sake, it seems.

And speaking of smell, just as Alisa picked up on their scent, the older cat did as well pick up on hers. Turning his head, their eyes would meet; his shiny green eyes looking right at hers and he looked at her curiously. He didn't seem to be threatening, he's probably just as curious as she was as to what they're doing here.

@The Doctor
Alisa stared at the cat for a moment with wary dark blue eyes before smiling charmingly and walking towards the two cats.

She was curious about these strangers as she loved knowing new things and these cats probably had something to tell.

The beautiful she-cat's paws squelched in the mud making them dirty she hesitated for a minute as the rain came down harder rolling down her sleek, dark pelt before continuing to make her way towards them she stopped a fox-length away from the two cats and smiled.

"Why hello there I didn't expect to see other cats in weather like this" she mewed rather cheerfuly her gaze calm.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old June 23rd, 2023, 06:33 PM
Average RP enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Alisa stared at the cat for a moment with wary dark blue eyes before smiling charmingly and walking towards the two cats.

She was curious about these strangers as she loved knowing new things and these cats probably had something to tell.

The beautiful she-cat's paws squelched in the mud making them dirty she hesitated for a minute as the rain came down harder rolling down her sleek, dark pelt before continuing to make her way towards them she stopped a fox-length away from the two cats and smiled.

"Why hello there I didn't expect to see other cats in weather like this" she mewed rather cheerfuly her gaze calm.
Of course upon noticing the she-cat approaching them, the little grey kit couldn't help but put a stop to his playtime, to run and hide behind the tom, before peeking out, his innocent yet scarred little blue eyes staring right at her.

As for the brown Tom, he had the opposite reaction, he'd seem just as welcoming as her when she approached the two. Wrapping his slightly crooked tail on the poor terrified kit to comfort him.

"Hello! Same can be said for you really!" His tone, while maybe not as cheerful, did seem content, despite his situation with the rain. "And to be honest with you, I didn't really wanna to be here, but the little one here just loves the rain, so..."

After explaining, his gaze shifted to the smaller kit, who seemed to be getting slightly calmer, as he was leaning closer to the older one's fur, his eyes still locked on the she-cat.

"And, sorry about that..." The brown tabby added, looking back at Alisa. "Mittens here isn't that...Used to being around older, stranger cats..."

@The Doctor
Old June 26th, 2023, 03:09 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Of course upon noticing the she-cat approaching them, the little grey kit couldn't help but put a stop to his playtime, to run and hide behind the tom, before peeking out, his innocent yet scarred little blue eyes staring right at her.

As for the brown Tom, he had the opposite reaction, he'd seem just as welcoming as her when she approached the two. Wrapping his slightly crooked tail on the poor terrified kit to comfort him.

"Hello! Same can be said for you really!" His tone, while maybe not as cheerful, did seem content, despite his situation with the rain. "And to be honest with you, I didn't really wanna to be here, but the little one here just loves the rain, so..."

After explaining, his gaze shifted to the smaller kit, who seemed to be getting slightly calmer, as he was leaning closer to the older one's fur, his eyes still locked on the she-cat.

"And, sorry about that..." The brown tabby added, looking back at Alisa. "Mittens here isn't that...Used to being around older, stranger cats..."

@The Doctor
Alisa smiled calmly at them as she listened to the older cat "Oh do not fret over something as common as that dear" she purred smoothly and turned her dark blue gaze to the kit.

"After all a wary kit is a wise kit" she meowed softly smiling reasurringly at Mittens then turning back to the older cat.

The beautiful black she-cat smiled cheerfuly "Oh how rude of me I forgot to introduce myself my name's Alisa" she said with a polite dip of her head "And who might you be though since you called the kit Mittens I'm guessing that's his name am I correct?" she asked with a curious smile.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old June 26th, 2023, 04:54 PM
Average RP enjoyer

Quote:
Alisa smiled calmly at them as she listened to the older cat "Oh do not fret over something as common as that dear" she purred smoothly and turned her dark blue gaze to the kit.

"After all a wary kit is a wise kit" she meowed softly smiling reasurringly at Mittens then turning back to the older cat.

The beautiful black she-cat smiled cheerfuly "Oh how rude of me I forgot to introduce myself my name's Alisa" she said with a polite dip of her head "And who might you be though since you called the kit Mittens I'm guessing that's his name am I correct?" she asked with a curious smile.
Even with Alisa's inviting nature, Mittens dared not to move from behind the older tom. Upon eye contact, he quickly turned his head away from her, as if to avoid any sort of interaction. A small, nervous mew escaped the poor kit as he sunk a bit deeper into the older one's fur. Guess it would take more then just kind words to earn this little one's trust.

"Ah, Alisa! That's a beautiful name!"

The tom commented, nodding a bit, before looking back at the smaller, grey kit, who still kept avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"And yes, the little shy one you see here is Mittens. And as for me, my name...!"

He looked back at the she-cat, with a look of confidence, as if he was about to wow her with the following information.

"Is...Waffles!"

He flashed a proud grin at her, after saying his name, sounding a bit too confident of it, despite the fact that he's literally named after a twoleg food. Honestly, he didn't really expect her to be amazed at such a name, he just wanted to humour her a bit; feels like they all need it, especially with a weather like this.
@The Doctor

Last edited by Lavanda; June 26th, 2023 at 04:54 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 01:07 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Even with Alisa's inviting nature, Mittens dared not to move from behind the older tom. Upon eye contact, he quickly turned his head away from her, as if to avoid any sort of interaction. A small, nervous mew escaped the poor kit as he sunk a bit deeper into the older one's fur. Guess it would take more then just kind words to earn this little one's trust.

"Ah, Alisa! That's a beautiful name!"

The tom commented, nodding a bit, before looking back at the smaller, grey kit, who still kept avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"And yes, the little shy one you see here is Mittens. And as for me, my name...!"

He looked back at the she-cat, with a look of confidence, as if he was about to wow her with the following information.

"Is...Waffles!"

He flashed a proud grin at her, after saying his name, sounding a bit too confident of it, despite the fact that he's literally named after a twoleg food. Honestly, he didn't really expect her to be amazed at such a name, he just wanted to humour her a bit; feels like they all need it, especially with a weather like this.
@The Doctor
Alisa
Loner

Alisa's calm smile widened at the compliment and she blinked at him with grateful politeness how nice a cat who has some manners and isn't as rude as a common rouge.

Listening carefully to every word that the tom said her smooth gaze flickered to the kit again who's name was indeed Mittens and he still seemed quite scared of her hmm what a timid one.

Ah now a pause, what was his name? He certainly seemed determined it would take her breath away or it was just a simple joke but whatever it was it interested her.

After a few seconds of waiting he declared his name with utmost enthusiasm "Waffles!" Amusement crept onto her features as she let out a small chuckle at the name how peculiar...she couldn't help asking.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Waffles and Mittens, but may I ask where you come from?" she asked still in a cheerful tone as she tilted her head curiously though she already suspected the twoleg place she wanted to be proven right.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old September 22nd, 2023, 02:59 PM
Average RP enjoyer

Quote:
Alisa
Loner

Alisa's calm smile widened at the compliment and she blinked at him with grateful politeness how nice a cat who has some manners and isn't as rude as a common rouge.

Listening carefully to every word that the tom said her smooth gaze flickered to the kit again who's name was indeed Mittens and he still seemed quite scared of her hmm what a timid one.

Ah now a pause, what was his name? He certainly seemed determined it would take her breath away or it was just a simple joke but whatever it was it interested her.

After a few seconds of waiting he declared his name with utmost enthusiasm "Waffles!" Amusement crept onto her features as she let out a small chuckle at the name how peculiar...she couldn't help asking.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Waffles and Mittens, but may I ask where you come from?" she asked still in a cheerful tone as she tilted her head curiously though she already suspected the twoleg place she wanted to be proven right.
Well, her suspicions would indeed be correct, how else would these two get such peculiar names? Certainly not in the forest, much less the clans the she-cat may or may not have heard about! Regardless, the tom kept smiling at her, kind of proud of himself to make her chuckle.

"Well, with name like ours, it's not hard to guess!"

Waffles said with a little chuckle

"We come from a daangerous, scaaary, unneeerving place...!"

He began describing it with a bit of a joking undertone; it's unsure whether he himself found this place not as bad, or that this is his way to cope with the trauma he's been through...Who knows?

"...A place known...as the twoleg place!"

He said, widening his eyes at her a bit, once again trying to "wow" the she-cat while also trying to make light of the situation, before he went back to looking at her normally, and continued; This time, surprisingly, he spoke normally.

"Yes...Mittens and I are fugitives from that place..."

Waffles kept his smile, though one could tell the sadness behind those bright green eyes, those eyes that slowly drifted downward as he continued.

"Simply put, the twolegs were not kind to us, so we basically escaped and, well, tried to start a new life out here!"

Waffles then gently licked the top of Mitten's head, while the small kit still leaned onto the older tom, not saying a word, as if he's just letting him do all the talking.

@The Doctor

Last edited by Lavanda; September 22nd, 2023 at 03:00 PM.