Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Concorde
Today 01:48 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:35 AM
RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU...
Last post by forest
Today 01:27 AM
Flock Together [p]
by Mica
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:34 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 12:29 AM

Old June 3rd, 2023, 09:04 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default *Sweet things are best savoured slowly*

~Lioncrest~

Golden fur ruffled gently as Lioncrest sat still as a statue near the entrance of camp. Besides the involuntary movement of his pelt in the slight breeze that wafted through the forest in the occasional puff, only the glint of his amber gaze shifted to scan his home as he stood watch.

The sun was shining rather marvelously today... Such a shame he had taken it upon himself to watch over the camp rather than taking a day to lounge in one of the various dappled warm spots scattered throughout the clearing. But no matter. He was content to serve his clan in whatever way necessary.

Besides, this post offered him full view of the goings-on amongst his clanmates (a guilty pleasure that he tried not to publicly indulge in very often; mother always stated that it was rude to judge too loudly). While most folks seemed rather... Subdued after the recent tragedy that had struck their clan, others at least were attempting to return to normalcy. Kits toddling about, apprentices going between lessons and duties, warriors sharing tongues...

The hint of a grin twitched at his jaws. Clan life was truly the BEST way one could spend their days. The only thing he currently lacked were people to share it with; sure he had his cousins and extended kin, but he wished to grow his own tribe within the bounds of Thunderclan. A group of cats molded into the perfect image of what this clan stood for, and who better to create and mold such cats than himself?

Truly, there was no better option.

[ @Rose - A funky lil starter, just as a little treat ]

Old June 4th, 2023, 08:23 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: *Sweet things are best savoured slowly*

Mapleface
She/Her

If someone had told her a week ago that four kits would be such a hassle to take care of, she would have brushed them off. Instincts were there for a reason, no? Except Mapleface didn't feel so very inclined to those thoughts anymore. She loved her kits to death, but between taking care of them and juggling Cracklepaw's crazy endeavors, Mapleface was finding less and less time for herself.

Thankfully, though, after a whole sleepless night of wrangling her squirming, insistent-not-to-sleep kits, the molly had finally put them to bed. And then she dragged herself out of the Nursery, pace sluggish. Skies, she just wanted to rest. The clearing was too loud. Maybe stepping out for a bit would do her some good.

She wouldn't go far -- just outside camp.

In this zombie-like state, the red queen managed to blunder her way over to the exit - except she'd turned her attention to the sky one moment and the next had tripped over someone's tail. "Oh!" The molly startled with a gasp, getting a face-full of dirt and jerking back up. Her face flamed with embarrassment, jade hues flitting towards the cat in question whose tail she'd tripped over. "I'm so sorry, sir! I hadn't- Hadn't been looking- A klutz- Hello, how-do-you-do?" Mapleface badgered on with an awkward laugh, hastily sitting back on her haunches to brush whatever remaining dirt from her face. Could the situation get any worse?

[ @Jayvines - Lioncrest ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old June 6th, 2023, 06:31 PM
I have the high ground

~Lioncrest~

The golden tom's idealistic musings were cut short rather abruptly as a sharp twinge in his tail and a startled exclamation followed by a *THUMP* beside him immediately summoned his attention away from the forest. Who on earth?!...

Amber gaze scanned over the the ginger and chocolate tortoiseshell point as she scrambled back up to her feet with a rather dazed look in her eyes. Ah, that was... one of the clan's newest queens, yes? That might explain the... lack of spatial awareness. Elegantly flicking his now slightly rumpled tail up to inspect the damages (hmmm, nothing a quick grooming wouldn't fix), Lioncrest relaxed marginally as the she-cat burst out apologies and greeted him before attempting to clean herself up.

"Well, you've certainly livened up my guard duty," he rumbled, vague amusement sparking in his eyes as he began to carefully groom his feathered tail back into shape. "I don't believe we've been formally introduced, I am Lioncrest and you are?"

[ @Rose - apologies for the shorter post!!!]

Old June 13th, 2023, 10:50 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Mapleface
She/Her

Relaxing considerably as - Lioncrest, he'd said his name was - didn't take too harshly to her idiotic entrance, Mapleface offered the tom in question a brilliant smile. "I suppose you ought to thank my absolute lack of balance nowadays." She laughed, expression brightening with mirth, even if it was at her own expense. That didn't really bother her, though. All in good humor, after all.

Eventually, which was only a mere moment later, she answered his question. "I'm Mapleface." And then, after a moment, the red and white queen felt sheepish. "That was probably pretty obvious. Y'know, because of the maple leaf marking on my face." She tried, smile wavering. Ah, too much time away from cats had made her start to get socially anxious over the littlest of things.

Fanned tail swishing behind her, the new mother turned her gaze over her shoulder towards the cats in camp - and ultimately, the Nursery. "Isn't there usually supposed to be a guard buddy?" She asked, brow furrowing. At least before the move, it'd always been two guards at all times. Maybe ThunderClan couldn't spare warriors' now though, or they were more relaxed in this new, hidden camp.

[ @Jayvines - Lioncrest | No worries! And I didn't think it'd take me this long to respond, I'm so sorry >< ]

Old June 15th, 2023, 08:45 PM
I have the high ground

~Lioncrest~

Huffing slightly in amusement at the queen's jest, the golden tom gave his tail a few final licks before deeming himself presentable once more and returning it to it's curled position around his paws... Away from becoming another tripping hazard in case anyone else were to stumble out the camp entrance.

"A pleasure to meet you Mapleface," Lioncrest stated, dipping his head politely towards the queen with a charming smile and, indeed, taking note of the unique pelt marking that rested upon her face before continuing. "I felt no need to request assistance for guard duty today; the sun is bright, the forest is calm, and I am quite capable of jamming up the camp entrance and roaring like my namesake if trouble appears on the horizon. I am quite large, so I doubt many cats would wish to challenge me head on."

Was that a touch proud? Well, it's not like it was untrue; it was a simple fact of nature that the tom held quite the stature. Amber eyes flicked over the she-cat next to him awaiting her reaction. Her attention seemed split between him and the nursery which--by the STARS, hadn't she just had kits recently???

Tone immediately switching away from one of pride a empathetic concern, Lioncrest abruptly switched topics.

"But enough about me; tell me Mapleface, how are your kits? All in good health I presume? How are the days treating you?"

Perfect save. He was ever the gentlecat, just like mother taught him.

[ @Rose ]

Old June 30th, 2023, 04:45 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Mapleface
She/Her

A smile blooming over her face at Lioncrest's use of her name, the red and white molly returned the polite head inclination with one of her own, glad that her companion had taken no offense with all her uninspiring blabbering.

However, she did lift an eyebrow at Lioncrest's description of himself, biting the inside of her cheek to keep from breaking out in a stupid grin. She didn't want it to look like she was laughing at her companion, anyway. But the way he'd said it was quite hilarious.

"I suppose outsiders would think twice before challenging someone such as yourself." She gestured towards the tom with a white-tipped paw, feeling rather awkward a moment later. Had that sounded too condensing?

Before she could say anything else on the topic, however, Lioncrest mentioned her kits -- which made her both brighten with adoration and sag with grief for the little bundles. "They're... They're lovely." She began, tone hesitant. And then, in a quieter voice; "There were four of them; Rosekit, Redkit, Alderkit, and Applekit." Her brow furrowed, expression creasing with pain. "Alderkit and Applekit have disappeared. I don't know where they've gone."

[ @Jayvines - Lioncrest | Gah, I completely lost motivation for Maple for a bit there so this is very late :,) We don't have to continue this if you don't want to. ]

Last edited by Rose; July 4th, 2023 at 06:02 AM. Reason: yeah the header was still bothering me
Old July 12th, 2023, 03:32 PM
I have the high ground

~Lioncrest~

Puffing up in pride slightly as Mapleface agreed with his statement (and perhaps complimented him? That was probably why she hid her smile, but he would let her believe he was oblivious to such things for now), Lioncrest let a quiet rumble of a purr echo through his chest before she continued.

...Hmmm. The loss of kits was always a tragedy, no matter the cause. He would have to approach this delicately.

"I am sure that wherever they have gone, they can't be far," he rumbled, dipping his head in solemn solidarity with the queen next to him. "And the two kits you still care for are precious gifts to the clan and this forest. They are lucky to have a mother as caring and attentive as yourself."

"If it would please you to do so, perhaps we can search the territory for your little ones while Redkit and Rosekit remain with another queen. I do not claim to be a masterful tracker, but I am willing to lend a paw if you wish for assistance in any way."

Performing such a task in service to this queen would be an honour he couldn't refuse if it were placed in front of his paws. Mother had taught him well the respect that queens were allotted, and his responsibility if he were to be approached by one to assist in whatever they requested.

[ @Rose ACK this got buried in my mentions!!! I would love to continue it if you're still down ]