Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old October 31st, 2016, 06:15 PM
Claws of the Stars.

My Mood: Daring
Wink The Red Moon (Halloween RP!)

In honor of Halloween, RecklessThunder presents...

THE RED MOON

•This will be a series. Every holiday, a new rp just like this (but with a different holiday) will be posted. Even if that holiday's roleplay is long gone, it can still go on :)•

Halloween. It's the same every year. Costumes, candy, carving pumpkins. But there are certain people in your very neighborhood who need to be taught a lesson. Halloween's about- hold on. Why am I telling you? You could be one of them.

If you are one of the teens mentioned (EVERYONE IS), then here's what happened. You were probably just watching a horror movie, putting on your costume, or eating all the candy you earned. But then, you were all of a sudden teleported into a different dimension. And you seem... different. You realize that you are what your inner creature is (Neko, dragon hybrid, Fox hybrid, fairy.).You also notice a ribbon with a tag with your name on it. Many have tried to take it off, but it's impossible. Want out of that dimension? There is a certain task you must complete to escape. But only while the moon is full. If you don't escape by the time Halloween is over, you are stuck there until next Halloween. Don't worry, every minute on Earth is a day in the dimension. You have a year. Good luck.

And it's all because of the Red Moon.

FORMS CLOSED!

Beware. I suffer from a dangerous disease called procrastination.
~~~
"Attack with reason, defend with honor." ~RecklessThunder

~~~
"It's in the stars, It's in the moon, it's the entire night sky! I can hear it calling me!" ~Azlyn
~~~
"If you wanna do something, do it right. Guard with your life, as if your claws had the power of the stars. And if you won't, I will." ~Silversky

Last edited by RecklessThunder; November 2nd, 2016 at 07:00 AM.
Old October 31st, 2016, 06:27 PM

Default Re: The Red Moon (Halloween RP!)

Name: Katie Reese

Looks (Before Halloween and in dimension): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...759bd520f9.jpg https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...6c0a00dcee.jpg

Creature while in dimension: Ice Wolf

Personality: Katie is very quiet and prefers to be alone.While in the dimension,she is more aggresive.She likes nerdy stuff and video games.She always had an book by her side,Johnny Toast's Book on Paranormal Entities,even in the dimension

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like Halloween? (10 highest) 9 1/2

Bio: She was born in this town,moving to many different towns due to her father being in the army.After he died,she was a bit depressed but hides it.Her and her mother moved back into this town.A few years later,she still hadn't made any friends.She has always been known as an 'lone wolf' by the more popular girls in school.

Other:uh....She carries the book in the dimension with an pouch around her neck.
Old October 31st, 2016, 06:35 PM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

Name: Tom
Looks (before Halloween and in dimension): Brown hair and green eyes. He usually wears simple clothing like jeans, a white shirt, and a black jacket. // Basically the same, except he's pale, transparent, and floats
Creature while in dimension: Ghost
Personality: I don't usually go for this, but because Halloween... typical jock (except less... Jocky) When he has to, he can be serious and focused. He's a little flighty and would much rather have complete control of the situation.
Scale 1-10 blah blah Halloween: 7
Bio: He's pretty much just an average person... On Halloween this year he dressed as a ghost and hung out with his friends, vandalizing and all that.
Other: Don't make meh

Last edited by Soddenfur; October 31st, 2016 at 09:28 PM. Reason: CUZ INFO
Old October 31st, 2016, 06:40 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Hyinoa Suthiva

Looks (Before Halloween and in dimension): Before- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...f91b6b48e5.jpg
After- http://41.media.tumblr.com/1e565671a...tcaxo1_500.jpg

Creature while in dimension: Wolf hybrid

Personality: TBRP

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like Halloween? (10 highest) 7

Bio: Born in Tokyo Japan, Hyinoa moved to The town only a year ago, her Words still have a bit of an accent, and she's very shy ((Dats all I got for now))

Other: Nada

Last edited by :blue:; October 31st, 2016 at 07:35 PM.
Old October 31st, 2016, 07:24 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Name: Jasmine
Looks (Before Halloween and in dimension): Plain clothes ,shoulder length black hair dark brown eyes ,brown skin
Creature while in dimension: Dark tabby cat with a black and white collar on her neck. The bell on the collar doesn't ring but has a name on it,Lucky.
Personality: quiet, observant ,friendly
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like Halloween? (10 highest) 3
Bio: Jasmine was born in Mississippi, America. She doesn't have an accent.She moved to this town four months ago with her mom and stays around her cousins and anyone who befriends her. She doesn't like dressing up for Halloween but loves to eat the candy.(goes for any holiday really, she loves to eat)
Other:None

Last edited by Bram246; October 31st, 2016 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Blah
Old October 31st, 2016, 10:22 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Name: Jesse

Looks (Before Halloween and in dimension): Black hair with green eyes and black cat costume. Black clothing with white tipped black cat ears and and white tipped tail. He wears a blue and white collar saying Ross.

Creature while in dimension: Neko

Personality: Shy, Quiet, Friendly, Rebellious, distant

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like Halloween? (10 highest) 10!

Bio: Jesse moved from London, England when he was 8. His father moved to America for a new job. Jesse started losing his British accent when he was 15. His mother left him with his father at a very young age for a young, richer, more attractive man. Jesse's father never hurt him and always had some spare time for him. Sadly that ended when his father was killed in a machinery accident. He was sent to an orphanage.

Other: He carries two sketchbooks and a sack of pencils.

Last edited by Hallowed Echo; October 31st, 2016 at 10:40 PM.
Old November 1st, 2016, 11:47 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Name: Dahlia

Looks (Before Halloween and in dimension): Before - https://www.google.com/search?q=brow...XkFbg8OGqZM%3A

After (zoom in at top. SHe's the second to last vernid, the snarling brown one. Credit to LiLaiRa for the art and the species)- http://lilaira.deviantart.com/art/Fe...andA-615810445

Creature while in dimension: feral vernid

Personality: very fierce, finds amusment in watching others fight, rebellious, but will pretend to be weak to trick the predator/prey. It's very hard to gain her trust, but if you do then she will protect you even at the cost of her life

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like Halloween? (10 highest): 10 (it's the only night of the year where I can dress like an idiot and not get weird looks)

Bio: has trust issued from being betrayed so many times. Will constantly fight to protect her pride

Other: Vernids are created by LiLaiRa, not by me

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 1st, 2016, 11:54 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Name:Shade
Personally:funny,sarcastic,mysterious,aggressive,s mart,brave,loyal
Looks:
before:http://data.whicdn.com/images/178516946/large.jpg
After:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...bc8dd06a5e.jpg
Creature while in demenstion:Some sort of demon
On scale of 1-10 how much do you like Halloween:10
Question:can she be a scary looking creature?
Bio:is scared by people bullying her with her white hair and now is aggressive to protect her own self,takes a long time to trust people but will eventually get there

Last edited by Shadow; November 1st, 2016 at 11:57 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 06:10 AM
Claws of the Stars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIlverheart_the_Warrior View Post
Name: Katie Reese

Looks (Before Halloween and in dimension): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...759bd520f9.jpg https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...6c0a00dcee.jpg

Creature while in dimension: Ice Wolf

Personality: Katie is very quiet and prefers to be alone.While in the dimension,she is more aggresive.She likes nerdy stuff and video games.She always had an book by her side,Johnny Toast's Book on Paranormal Entities,even in the dimension

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like Halloween? (10 highest) 9 1/2

Bio: She was born in this town,moving to many different towns due to her father being in the army.After he died,she was a bit depressed but hides it.Her and her mother moved back into this town.A few years later,she still hadn't made any friends.She has always been known as an 'lone wolf' by the more popular girls in school.

Other:uh....She carries the book in the dimension with an pouch around her neck.
Accepted!

~~~

~~~
"It's in the stars, It's in the moon, it's the entire night sky! I can hear it calling me!" ~Azlyn
~~~
"If you wanna do something, do it right. Guard with your life, as if your claws had the power of the stars. And if you won't, I will." ~Silversky
Old November 2nd, 2016, 06:12 AM
Claws of the Stars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soddenfur View Post
Name: Tom
Looks (before Halloween and in dimension): Brown hair and green eyes. He usually wears simple clothing like jeans, a white shirt, and a black jacket. // Basically the same, except he's pale, transparent, and floats
Creature while in dimension: Ghost
Personality: I don't usually go for this, but because Halloween... typical jock (except less... Jocky) When he has to, he can be serious and focused. He's a little flighty and would much rather have complete control of the situation.
Scale 1-10 blah blah Halloween: 7
Bio: He's pretty much just an average person... On Halloween this year he dressed as a ghost and hung out with his friends, vandalizing and all that.
Other: Don't make meh
Accepted! XD

~~~

~~~
~~~