Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by wolfie
Today 06:36 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:09 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by glitch
Today 06:07 PM

Old May 5th, 2023, 12:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default A Mouse Among Wolves [P]

| Mousepaw |

Running from one side of the camp to the next, Mousepaw attempted various leaps and twists, the midair twist being his absolute favorite. When it worked. This was not the case today, however, and the gray apprentice found himself flailing in midair as he attempted the twist one moment too late, landing flat on his nose upon the soft, mossy ground. A groan of pain escaped the young tom as his rounded ears drooped, his body seemingly deflating as he remained still for a couple of seconds, contemplating the life choices that had led to his nose feeling like it had wrestled with the wrong end of a boulder. In truth, it didn't take him long to understand what course of action had led him here. Perhaps if he hadn't been trying his aerodynamic moves he wouldn't have realized just what a cruel and fickle thing gravity could be. But... he was just... so bored.

With Fuzzy still out of commission thanks to his illness, the husky apprentice was honestly running out of things to do in camp. That train of thought was what had got him to running in the first place, come to think of it. But... truly, what else could he do? He wasn't particularly expertly trained in... anything. How could he practice things he didn't know? So he turned to what he did know. Which was running around. And doing midair acrobatics. Which was fun. Until it wasn't and his nose felt like it had swollen to the size of a mouse.

Deciding to finally stir, Mousepaw winced as his nose left the cool dirt, the exposure to air somehow making the pulsing pain worse. Stars in his eyes, a dark pelt moved some distance away, the cat it belonged to unrecognizable with his currently swimming vision and the scent of moss and earth still clinging to his nostrils. But, wishful thinking was a powerful thing, and in his mind, there was only one cat who this could be! Fuzzy! His mentor must be feeling better! That meant they could go training! Victory!

"Fuzzy! Fuzzy! Wait for me! Wait for me!" the tom mewed excitedly, pain forgotten at the prospect of a fun outing. Approaching the tom, however, soon proved him wrong, as quite frankly... how he had even confused the two was beyond him! Embarrassed at his blunder, Mousepaw stopped, pausing his steps before he could properly pounce on Wolfpeak. "Ah! Sorry sorry! You aren't Fuzzy! You are a Wolfie. It won't happen again, it won't, it won't," he promised, a nervous chortle escaping him as he apologized.

-

@Kay~ [Wolfpeak]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 5th, 2023, 10:27 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: A Mouse Among Wolves [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Mousepaw |

Running from one side of the camp to the next, Mousepaw attempted various leaps and twists, the midair twist being his absolute favorite. When it worked. This was not the case today, however, and the gray apprentice found himself flailing in midair as he attempted the twist one moment too late, landing flat on his nose upon the soft, mossy ground. A groan of pain escaped the young tom as his rounded ears drooped, his body seemingly deflating as he remained still for a couple of seconds, contemplating the life choices that had led to his nose feeling like it had wrestled with the wrong end of a boulder. In truth, it didn't take him long to understand what course of action had led him here. Perhaps if he hadn't been trying his aerodynamic moves he wouldn't have realized just what a cruel and fickle thing gravity could be. But... he was just... so bored.

With Fuzzy still out of commission thanks to his illness, the husky apprentice was honestly running out of things to do in camp. That train of thought was what had got him to running in the first place, come to think of it. But... truly, what else could he do? He wasn't particularly expertly trained in... anything. How could he practice things he didn't know? So he turned to what he did know. Which was running around. And doing midair acrobatics. Which was fun. Until it wasn't and his nose felt like it had swollen to the size of a mouse.

Deciding to finally stir, Mousepaw winced as his nose left the cool dirt, the exposure to air somehow making the pulsing pain worse. Stars in his eyes, a dark pelt moved some distance away, the cat it belonged to unrecognizable with his currently swimming vision and the scent of moss and earth still clinging to his nostrils. But, wishful thinking was a powerful thing, and in his mind, there was only one cat who this could be! Fuzzy! His mentor must be feeling better! That meant they could go training! Victory!

"Fuzzy! Fuzzy! Wait for me! Wait for me!" the tom mewed excitedly, pain forgotten at the prospect of a fun outing. Approaching the tom, however, soon proved him wrong, as quite frankly... how he had even confused the two was beyond him! Embarrassed at his blunder, Mousepaw stopped, pausing his steps before he could properly pounce on Wolfpeak. "Ah! Sorry sorry! You aren't Fuzzy! You are a Wolfie. It won't happen again, it won't, it won't," he promised, a nervous chortle escaping him as he apologized.

-

@Kay~ [Wolfpeak]

Wolfpeak grunted as a very hyperactive apprentice kept calling him 'fuzzy' and almost pounced on him.
"Hey kid, no worries. It's fine," the tom laughed out. The warrior looked threatening but he had a soft spot for young ones (NOT ROMANTICALLY).

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old May 8th, 2023, 02:15 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Mousepaw |

Laughter. It was... such an odd sound when not coming from Wrenny or himself. Mousepaw was still for the most part blissfully unaware of most of the happenings around ShadowClan, his happy go lucky attitude and loyalty to his friends keeping him mostly sheltered from a bigger portion of the hardships of clan life. ShadowClan life, especially. But even he wasn't naive enough to ignore the fact that... most of his clanmates rarely if ever laughed. Most of his friends rarely laughed at all! Mousepaw always considered it a victory to make Darky laugh, and forget even trying to make Shader laugh, oh no no no.

But not this tom. This tom laughed. And he did so while forgiving his accidental confusion over his fur coat. A most grievous offense as far as Mousepaw was concerned. He always hated how much he looked like his own grandfather. How his mother used to look at him with the same eyes she did Stinky when he was younger. All because he had the same gray coat. And here he was, making the same mistake! No no no, bad Mousepaw! But Wolfpeak? Wolfpeak was nice. And fun! Mousepaw could tell, yep yep! True, he had a threatening look to him, but so did Fuzzy on a good day, and Fuzzy was super nice too! Oh no, there he went, comparing him to Fuzzy again! But! But. This time it was okay, because he was comparing them in personalities, and they were both super nice, super fun cats, yes yes.

A beaming smile lighting his face, Mousepaw stared up at Wolfpeak adoringly, instantly wanting to copy the cool, tough looking warrior. Because! Because. Wolfpeak was probably super strong. He looked it, yep yep. And if he was super nice as well as super strong, then he wanted to be just like that when he grew up, heh heh! Oh! Oh! Maybe... maybe Wolfie would be alright taking him out training? Who better to get a super duper head start while Fuzzy was sick than super cool Wolfie? Victory!

"Heh heh! Thank you, thank you, Wolfie! Hey, hey! Are you busy today? Are you? Because! Because. I wanted to go out. Get some training done so I can surprise Fuzzy later! Show him all the cool stuff that I have learned... but meh meh meh, can't go out by myself! But you are super duper cool and strong, aren't ya? So so, would it be alright? For me to follow you around? You won't even know I am there if you prefer! I'll be quiet as a mouse, promise promise!" the stocky tom mewed happily, eyes shining with hope at the prospect of being able to shadow after Wolfie for the day.

-

@Kay~ [Wolfpeak]

Old May 8th, 2023, 08:38 PM
Lover's Rock

Quote:

| Mousepaw |

Laughter. It was... such an odd sound when not coming from Wrenny or himself. Mousepaw was still for the most part blissfully unaware of most of the happenings around ShadowClan, his happy go lucky attitude and loyalty to his friends keeping him mostly sheltered from a bigger portion of the hardships of clan life. ShadowClan life, especially. But even he wasn't naive enough to ignore the fact that... most of his clanmates rarely if ever laughed. Most of his friends rarely laughed at all! Mousepaw always considered it a victory to make Darky laugh, and forget even trying to make Shader laugh, oh no no no.

But not this tom. This tom laughed. And he did so while forgiving his accidental confusion over his fur coat. A most grievous offense as far as Mousepaw was concerned. He always hated how much he looked like his own grandfather. How his mother used to look at him with the same eyes she did Stinky when he was younger. All because he had the same gray coat. And here he was, making the same mistake! No no no, bad Mousepaw! But Wolfpeak? Wolfpeak was nice. And fun! Mousepaw could tell, yep yep! True, he had a threatening look to him, but so did Fuzzy on a good day, and Fuzzy was super nice too! Oh no, there he went, comparing him to Fuzzy again! But! But. This time it was okay, because he was comparing them in personalities, and they were both super nice, super fun cats, yes yes.

A beaming smile lighting his face, Mousepaw stared up at Wolfpeak adoringly, instantly wanting to copy the cool, tough looking warrior. Because! Because. Wolfpeak was probably super strong. He looked it, yep yep. And if he was super nice as well as super strong, then he wanted to be just like that when he grew up, heh heh! Oh! Oh! Maybe... maybe Wolfie would be alright taking him out training? Who better to get a super duper head start while Fuzzy was sick than super cool Wolfie? Victory!

"Heh heh! Thank you, thank you, Wolfie! Hey, hey! Are you busy today? Are you? Because! Because. I wanted to go out. Get some training done so I can surprise Fuzzy later! Show him all the cool stuff that I have learned... but meh meh meh, can't go out by myself! But you are super duper cool and strong, aren't ya? So so, would it be alright? For me to follow you around? You won't even know I am there if you prefer! I'll be quiet as a mouse, promise promise!" the stocky tom mewed happily, eyes shining with hope at the prospect of being able to shadow after Wolfie for the day.

-

@Kay~ [Wolfpeak]

Wolfpeak chuckled again at the apprentice's enthusiasm.

"Sure, sure. But only if you calm down Mouse," the tom smiled. His eyes scanned over the apprentice as it seemed he was bouncing up and down and all around.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old May 13th, 2023, 08:34 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Mousepaw |

Instantly, the stocky gray tom became rigid. His posture stiff as he froze in place, forepaws lifted in the air in excitement. Only his whiskers seemed to twitch and tremble for a moment, unable to fully resist the call of adventure despite his obvious want to do exactly as Wolfie had just told him. Gravity was a fickle thing, however, and after a few seconds of holding on with his forepaws in midair, the young apprentice plummeted, flailing as he lost his balance and fell, his chin smacking the ground. A small oof escaped Mousepaw as he made contact with the forest floor, but the happy go lucky cat was quick to recover, a cheesy, embarrassed grin on his face as he sat back up and turned his attention to the warrior.

"Heh heh. Oops. Oops. I'll be better at being stillerer, yes yes. Super duper calm, yep yep. The calmest apprentice ever, ShadowClanner's promise," he chortled as he raised a white dipped paw and placed it on his chest in his best attempt at a proper pose for such an honorable declaration.

-

@Kay~ [Wolfpeak]

Old May 13th, 2023, 08:38 PM
Lover's Rock

Quote:

| Mousepaw |

Instantly, the stocky gray tom became rigid. His posture stiff as he froze in place, forepaws lifted in the air in excitement. Only his whiskers seemed to twitch and tremble for a moment, unable to fully resist the call of adventure despite his obvious want to do exactly as Wolfie had just told him. Gravity was a fickle thing, however, and after a few seconds of holding on with his forepaws in midair, the young apprentice plummeted, flailing as he lost his balance and fell, his chin smacking the ground. A small oof escaped Mousepaw as he made contact with the forest floor, but the happy go lucky cat was quick to recover, a cheesy, embarrassed grin on his face as he sat back up and turned his attention to the warrior.

"Heh heh. Oops. Oops. I'll be better at being stillerer, yes yes. Super duper calm, yep yep. The calmest apprentice ever, ShadowClanner's promise," he chortled as he raised a white dipped paw and placed it on his chest in his best attempt at a proper pose for such an honorable declaration.

-

@Kay~ [Wolfpeak]

Wolfpeak just chuckled at the apprentice and stood up. He beckoned the young tom to follow him with a flick of his tail.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old May 14th, 2023, 10:06 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Mousepaw |

Barely containing the happy little squeal that tried to escape him, Mousepaw followed closely after the warrior, a bounce in his step as he exited the camp. He always liked the outside, ever since he was a kit. There was a pleasantness to the scent of the evergreens. A unique quality that simply screamed home. Plus he honestly seemed to just enjoy those stronger smelling herbs, heh heh. With the scent of earth and moss that simply seemed to cling to his fur eternally thanks to his constant rolling around in it, the scent had slowly become his own.

Paws keeping in pace with the warrior's easily, his constant running around, jumping, slamming into things, and general rough play he'd loved as a kit giving him more than ample stamina despite his inexperience and younger age. Verdant eyes finally shifting from the copse above him, the stout apprentice turned a curious look to his companion. Wolfie had been super duper nice so far. Letting him travel with him, yes yes. But even if he had promised he would be really, really calm - and honestly, he was being a model apprentice as far as he was concerned - Mousepaw was still curious. What adventure did Wolfie have in mind for them today? Patrolling enemy borders? Hunting? Battle tactics?! Maybe even just getting the lay of the land to ensure no nasty cats from the other clans had snuck in! So many possibilities, yayayayayay!

"So, so. Wolfie! Wolfie. Where are we going?" Mousepaw asked excitedly, green gaze alight with his eagerness for adventure.

-

@Kay~ [Wolfpeak]

Old May 15th, 2023, 08:39 PM
Lover's Rock

Wolfpeak couldn't stop laughing his throaty laugh as the apprentice just kept squeaking and bouncing up and down.

"I'm going to teach you how to hunt," Wolfpeak spoke.
@Alchemist Kitsune

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old May 16th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Mousepaw |

Rounded ears perking up instantly at the word hunt, Mousepaw gained a bounce to his step, going from side to side like an overeager kit as he whooped in glee, only to catch himself after a moment of doing so and halting on his tracks. A thoroughly unconvincing, apologetic look crossing verdant eyes, the muscular apprentice looked ashamed for the blink of an eye before his whiskers twitched with the grin that was forming on his face. Hunting! Hunting! Finally, some action! Yayayayayay!

"Victory!" he chirped as he walked alongside the warrior, a pep to his step despite his admittedly calmer demeanor. He certainly didn't seem to be bouncing off the tree trunks anymore, in any case. "What are we hunting, Wolfie? What are we hunting? Toads? Shrews? Maybe even a mouse! But not a paw named Mouse, no no no. A mouse mouse. The tasty kind! Well... not as tasty as toads, but nothing is as tasty as toads. Yum!" Mousepaw added, a snort and a chortle escaping her as his tongue licked at his whiskers, his mouth watering at the thought of a tasty, tasty toad for lunch.

-

@Kay~ [Wolfpeak]

Old May 16th, 2023, 09:02 PM
Lover's Rock

Quote:

| Mousepaw |

Rounded ears perking up instantly at the word hunt, Mousepaw gained a bounce to his step, going from side to side like an overeager kit as he whooped in glee, only to catch himself after a moment of doing so and halting on his tracks. A thoroughly unconvincing, apologetic look crossing verdant eyes, the muscular apprentice looked ashamed for the blink of an eye before his whiskers twitched with the grin that was forming on his face. Hunting! Hunting! Finally, some action! Yayayayayay!

"Victory!" he chirped as he walked alongside the warrior, a pep to his step despite his admittedly calmer demeanor. He certainly didn't seem to be bouncing off the tree trunks anymore, in any case. "What are we hunting, Wolfie? What are we hunting? Toads? Shrews? Maybe even a mouse! But not a paw named Mouse, no no no. A mouse mouse. The tasty kind! Well... not as tasty as toads, but nothing is as tasty as toads. Yum!" Mousepaw added, a snort and a chortle escaping her as his tongue licked at his whiskers, his mouth watering at the thought of a tasty, tasty toad for lunch.

-

@Kay~ [Wolfpeak]

Wolfpeak shrugged.

"We'll find out when we get there," Wolfpeak clicked. The senior warrior continued to guide the apprentice through the forest to a good hunting spot.

"Okay, now we are here but whisper! You'll scare off all the prey. Anyways, watch me and copy my movements," the shaggy grey tom whispered. Quickly, he got into hunters crouch perfectly.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters