Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Adoption Acres

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
You'll be in my heart
by Estelle
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:53 PM
Art Needed 4 Shellsnap
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:52 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:51 PM
a mutt that weeps after it...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 09:49 PM
Flower Picking [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:47 PM

Old April 19th, 2023, 05:23 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Starcrossed, but Not Damned [ADOPTABLES]

Hi everyone! I'm here with my first adoptable thread; let's hope this doesn't flop, yeah?

Around early February, I was in a small rough patch of sickness that left me unable to leave my bed for a week, followed by some more weeks of recuperation. I wasn't really able to do many of the things I loved, which bummed me out. So, I was left to my own thoughts.

I created these four solely as a cure for my boredom, and for my own joy; after all, I'm a sucker for a sweet romance, and I really love the dynamic portrayed within them. The premise of this sweet love cube is loosely based on opposites attract, and I threw some themed stuff in here as well. I'm really excited for these three since I've always wanted to do something like this!

Let's dive right into this!

-----

" I got no time to lose..."

First up is Sunskip, a cream and white ragdoll with the palest sage eyes who wants to live freely and vibrantly, one day at a time. A true nature sprite, and with patience to rival a saintess. She grew up in a big family as the middle child, and adores all her siblings. Her family is a loud, loving bunch, so she always grew up with plenty of love to spare. I'm snagging her because she's arguably my favorite, haha <33

" I've got nothing to lose... "

Next, is Fallencrest. A big, black ragamuffin and some extra long neck fur, they've always been pretty reasonable. A soldier, they imagine their only end on the battlefield, fighting for their clan. They grew up in a strict family, taught to be polite, curt, and unbiased. Poor sweetie needs a hug and some love, and good home for me to send them to.

" Don't want no riddle... "

Then, there's Smokethroat. A competition spirit by nature, who loves to tease and gloat with his friends. Certainly someone who has stolen a few hearts. A total momma's boy, who wants to live a nice long life with his partner(s).

" I want you so, want you, so say it ditto. "

The final piece of the puzzle is Starrystep, named for the way her eyes sparkle and how she has a delicate gait. A toyger who is Sunskip's childhood friend and mate, and the most hopeless romantic you will ever meet. A spunky gal who loves to laugh, love, and cherish those who are around her with all her heart.

-----

The above are just brief overviews of the characters. Feel free to fine tune and detail them however you'd like.

As I mentioned before, this is a love plot! Sunskip and Starrystep are already together, and all four of these characters will end up with each other as that is what I already have planned. I would like these cats to be based in Windclan as that is the only clan I haven't roleplayed in extensively, but I am willing to change it up/ do a forbidden love situation! Not too much heart wrenching angst as this is kind of for my own mental health, but I'm always open for plot ideas.

How this will work: For the form, the minimum I am requiring is this:

Name Of The Cat You Want To Adopt:
Changes?*:
Activity Level:
Roleplay Example:
Discord ID, if you have it:
Other:
Mention Me: @sol.

*Changes are open, but please keep the character close to the original idea I have; name, personality and appearance changes specifically. Gender + pronouns changes I'm very willing to green light as long as you mention it in your form!

Of course, you don't need to use this format, so long as you include all of the information required! Get creative, be unique, include plot ideas! I want these forms to be unique as these characters really do mean a lot to me and I would hate to see this flop/ something bad happen to one of the characters.

I will be picky! Again, these characters mean a lot to me.

Please please please try to remain active. If you have a period of time where you will need to be away, please let me or the other roleplayers know ahead of time. If you find yourself unable to continue roleplaying your character, send me a VM and return them to me, please. I don't want to have them go missing.

Also, communication is important! Please be aware by applying, you are agreeing to a mass of messages for planning, roleplay ideas, and general conversation <33
-----

That's about it! Of course, if there are questions, feel free to VM me, ping me on Discord, or just ask me on this thread! I will be more than happy to answer.

Thank you for reading!!

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by panchiko; December 28th, 2023 at 03:27 PM.
Old April 19th, 2023, 06:03 PM
canonically the 51%

Default Re: Starcrossed, but Not Damned [ADOPTABLES]

Bump!

Old April 19th, 2023, 07:27 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump!

Old April 20th, 2023, 08:30 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

@sol. - I think I am done now! I really like this cat, if you can't tell. This is the best(by far) form I have ever done.

"All my life, they let me know
How far I would not go
But inside the beast still grows
Waiting, chewing through the ropes"

FALLENCREST
male - he/him
possible changes; Shatteredcrest or Brokencrest for name?

"Who are you to change this world?
Silly boy
No one needs to hear your words
Let it go"

PERSONALITY
A good soldier, he is meticulous and does not question orders unless a good reason is provided. He always thinks before he acts. Brave and loyal, he is a ruthless fighter who does not hesitate to deliver a killing blow when threatened. Often seen as dismissive and/or rude, but he is actually unsure what to say in most, if not all, conversations. Cautious while curious, he is wary of others but he doesn't hesitate to act when it comes to their Clan's protection. He is honestly blunt, and he doesn't even attempt to stop his words from harming somecat if he decides to speak his mind.

"Carnivore, carnivore
Won't you come digest me?
Take away everything I am
Bring it to an end
Carnivore, carnivore
Could you come and change me?
Everything I am"

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
He is a big, black ragamuffin and some extra long neck fur. His eyes are a bright amber color, and he has a few little white speckles on his paws and tail-tip. He has a singular darker colored right ear, his other ear is ripped to shreds. His scars consist of a singular mark over his left eye, and another series of four claw marks along his right hind leg.

"I will hide myself below
I'll be what you wanted
Kept inside, I won't let go
'Til I burn beyond control"

BACKSTORY:
Raised as a pure-blooded soldier by a large, cold family, he was the youngest kit. He was taught that 'to be the best is to be a soldier' and that he should never do anything to jeopardize the well-being of the clan - and anything that is self indulgent is not to be used at all. But this large family was not prominent in the Clans, and this had secured the young tom's thoughts that they have been taught to be who they are for a reason.
He was wary of everything as a kit and apprentice. He had learned to fight at an early age, but he did not master his abilities until he was an apprentice. He was always the stronger one in his family, and his father - as his mentor - was rough with him, to discover his full potential.
he was the first sibling in his family to become a warrior, and it had surprised most(if not all) of the cats in his family that he was the first. Smaller than most of his siblings, he was given the suffix -crest because of the fact that he has reached the top of the family hierarchy at such a young age.
-crest's family accepted him as the highest 'ranking'(best fighter) of the family, so he was often the one that they had come to. But then, out of nowhere, his sisters - Crushedice and Bravewillow - attacked him when they were in the territory together. He didn't mean to, but he killed Bravewillow(who was a Queen). Her mate(Grackletalon) didn't know it, and allowed the murderer of his mate - her own brother - to help him raise the kits(Rainkit, Bravekit[formerly named Bluekit], Quietkit, and Silentkit.)
Crushedice, now fearful of her brother, had left the Clan. -crest was angry at himself, and he pushed everyone away until his family tried to change him again. They had tried to mold him into a more compassionate cat, but he had shoved them away.
He acts now as if he is a danger to himself and to everyone around him. He is a prisoner in his own hell.

"Carnivore, carnivore
Won't you come digest me?
Bring it to an end
Make me fall, make me bleed
Go ahead and change me
Everything I am"

REASON WHY I WANT HIM:
This is a very cool cat. I feel for him the moment I read the short paragraph about them, but I felt as if I could make him a little... Different. But still, I love the idea of a very soldierly cat who falls for a group. But I want you to know that if I don't get this lovely cat, I will make my own(don't worry, I won't use anything that you made! ). I think that the song Carnivore by Starset would be a very good theme song for him, but... I really, really love this character!

ACTIVITY:
Well, it is spotty at times, but that is when there is an issue with my health and/or my family's health. I love this site, so I don't plan on going missing very often(if ever). I am more active with cats that I enjoy to roleplay, and this cat is... So... Perfect that I don't think you'll have to worry about us.

"I'll stay, of course. Not for me, no, but because I found in you what is missing in me. Empathy. Love."

EXTRAS:
Theme Songs:
Carnivore by Starset ->
My Own Hell by Five Finger Death Punch -> here
Demons by Solence -> here

Plot Ideas:
Pure Rage -> He finds out that one of his siblings was killed by his father as a kit. This makes him angry, and he confronts his father before they get into a huge argument, and -crest disowns his father.
Sacred War -> A war rages inside him as he holds back the 'monster' that he thinks is inside him. So he feels himself loosing control one day, and he pushes all cats away from him, eventually making some of them think that something is very wrong. They're not wholly wrong, but one of them asks him and he tells them that "everything is alright, my friend. It is normal. Nothing to worry about." That makes some of them relax, but others bristle.

Last edited by Spartan-117; May 1st, 2023 at 08:12 AM.
Old April 20th, 2023, 08:50 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Name Of The Cat You Want To Adopt: StarryStep
Changes?*: N/A
Activity Level: 5/7 days usually tho I will be on a semi-long hiatuas in a month for summer break
Roleplay Example: We've roleplayed before but I can link one of my most recent ones if needed!
Discord ID, if you have it: N/A
Other: I LOVE HER! She reminds me of myself!
Mention Me: @sol.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old April 20th, 2023, 02:33 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump!

Old April 21st, 2023, 01:25 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump!

Old April 21st, 2023, 04:37 PM
side effect

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

SMOKETHROAT
( possible placeholder)
Old April 22nd, 2023, 08:20 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump!!

Old April 22nd, 2023, 08:25 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

place holder for fallencrest

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy