The Starpoint
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:34 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:18 AM

Old April 13th, 2023, 12:56 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Best of Berries || p

Blueberry
8 moons || Shorthair white tom with grey tabby spots + tail, yellow eyes || He/him

The young tom sat in his garden, peering at the fence that blocked him in. If not for the fence, he'd be running wild right now, seeing the world! His tail flicked in annoyance as he imagined the life he could have. Blueberry knew the dangers of the outside- his housefolk always got concerned when he sat in the garden. But he could face whatever the world threw at him! After all, he'd protected his housefolk from a weird bug before! He smiled, remembering that day wonderful day... He had batted at the bug, chased the bug, hissed at the bug, and then at the bug. Best day ever. Blue rolled onto his back, exposing his fluffy belly to the warm sun. Even though I'm confined to this space, it's still pretty nice...

[ @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old April 13th, 2023, 01:03 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Red face Re: Best of Berries || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*The_Collector*~ View Post
Blueberry
8 moons || Shorthair white tom with grey tabby spots + tail, yellow eyes || He/him

The young tom sat in his garden, peering at the fence that blocked him in. If not for the fence, he'd be running wild right now, seeing the world! His tail flicked in annoyance as he imagined the life he could have. Blueberry knew the dangers of the outside- his housefolk always got concerned when he sat in the garden. But he could face whatever the world threw at him! After all, he'd protected his housefolk from a weird bug before! He smiled, remembering that day wonderful day... He had batted at the bug, chased the bug, hissed at the bug, and then at the bug. Best day ever. Blue rolled onto his back, exposing his fluffy belly to the warm sun. Even though I'm confined to this space, it's still pretty nice...

[ @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| ]
Strawberry let out a loud yawn. Her bright reddish-pink eyes shining as she padded out. She'd turned 7 moons today! She was a big girl now! Flicking her white tail as padded to her fence. Leaping on it and looking around. Her completely white fur and reddish orange paws shining in the morning sun as she sniffed the air. What adventures would she go on today? Or how many friends would she make!

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 13th, 2023, 01:25 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Default Re: Best of Berries || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by |~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| View Post

Strawberry let out a loud yawn. Her bright reddish-pink eyes shining as she padded out. She'd turned 7 moons today! She was a big girl now! Flicking her white tail as padded to her fence. Leaping on it and looking around. Her completely white fur and reddish orange paws shining in the morning sun as she sniffed the air. What adventures would she go on today? Or how many friends would she make!
Just over his fence, Blueberry could see the tips of a cat's ears. He padded to the edge of his garden, and put his front paws on the fence. "Hey! You!" He called out, tail swishing with excitement. Blueberry hadn't ever met any cats his age- He had been separated from his littermates at a very young age, and the only other cat in his household was an really old one named Jack. "Heeeyyy!!" He called again.

Old April 13th, 2023, 01:29 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
Just over his fence, Blueberry could see the tips of a cat's ears. He padded to the edge of his garden, and put his front paws on the fence. "Hey! You!" He called out, tail swishing with excitement. Blueberry hadn't ever met any cats his age- He had been separated from his littermates at a very young age, and the only other cat in his household was an really old one named Jack. "Heeeyyy!!" He called again.
Strawberry poked her white muzzle over the fence. Another cat! "Yeah yeah! Hi! Who are you!!!!!!!!!!" she called over her fence. Small red-orange paws and ears poking over the fence.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 13th, 2023, 01:35 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Strawberry poked her white muzzle over the fence. Another cat! "Yeah yeah! Hi! Who are you!!!!!!!!!!" she called over her fence. Small red-orange paws and ears poking over the fence.
Blueberry was getting excited now. The cat was saying hello! Oh boy, how fun!! "I'm Blueberry! But you can call me Blue!" He meowed, pulling his paws off the fence and running in a circle. "I am a warrior of peace, and protector of my housefolk!" He mewed proudly, puffing out his chest.

Old April 13th, 2023, 01:38 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
Blueberry was getting excited now. The cat was saying hello! Oh boy, how fun!! "I'm Blueberry! But you can call me Blue!" He meowed, pulling his paws off the fence and running in a circle. "I am a warrior of peace, and protector of my housefolk!" He mewed proudly, puffing out his chest.
Strawberry giggled. "Hey! I'm Strawberry! Call me Berry though! Me to me to! I protect my housefolk! I swatted off a really big fly yesterday!" she yowled to him. Streching up she leapt over the fence by accident. Landing near the tom.

Not fazed by her fall she leapt up. "Hi Blue!" she squekaed

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old April 13th, 2023, 01:43 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Strawberry giggled. "Hey! I'm Strawberry! Call me Berry though! Me to me to! I protect my housefolk! I swatted off a really big fly yesterday!" she yowled to him. Streching up she leapt over the fence by accident. Landing near the tom.

Not fazed by her fall she leapt up. "Hi Blue!" she squekaed
Blueberry laughed at her fall, and nodded. "Cool! I ate a weird bug a few days ago, and killed a wasp this morning! Also I protect them against our dogs!" He purred, walking in a circle around Strawberry.

Last edited by sock; April 13th, 2023 at 01:43 PM.
Old April 13th, 2023, 01:47 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
Blueberry laughed at her fall, and nodded. "Cool! I ate a weird bug a few days ago, and killed a wasp this morning! Also I protect them against our dogs!" He purred, walking in a circle around Strawberry.
(i love them XD)

Strawberry purred. "Cool! Dogs!? We have an old she-cat in our house named Lola. She rarely lets the bugs survive! I caught the fly like this!" she exclaimed. Attempting to tackle the tom to the ground

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old April 13th, 2023, 01:49 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

(i love them XD)

Strawberry purred. "Cool! Dogs!? We have an old she-cat in our house named Lola. She rarely lets the bugs survive! I caught the fly like this!" she exclaimed. Attempting to tackle the tom to the ground
Blue was about to tell Strawberry about old-man Jack when he was suddenly tackled to the ground. He laughed, and mewed, "And I ate the bug like this!" Then, he playfully bit Strawberry's ear a few times. "Yum yum!"

Old April 13th, 2023, 02:02 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
Blue was about to tell Strawberry about old-man Jack when he was suddenly tackled to the ground. He laughed, and mewed, "And I ate the bug like this!" Then, he playfully bit Strawberry's ear a few times. "Yum yum!"
Strawberry giggled as he nibbled her ear. "I swiped at him and then went rawr!" she laughed. Tickling her new friend with her muzzle a few times

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here