Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Adoption Acres

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:56 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:49 PM
me being insecure and...
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:49 PM
Chasing the clouds away[P]
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:47 PM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:47 PM

Old April 11th, 2023, 04:21 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Homes for Story Books [Adoption]

Hi hi everyone! You may know me as Eaglet, Egg, Eobert, Robert, Roberta, and Z! You may have seen my posts around the threads somewhere. And of course, with my HR duties, I have decided to, unfortunately, adopt out the majority of my characters except for Thrushstar and Stumpypoppy. I had a simple but bound attachment to the characters I have roleplayed. For what personalities I could have expanded with them, for what they may become in the future. But I have come to understand that I seem to have broken my limit for what I can handle. To the point where I feel my writing expertise slowly diminishing. Carefully thinking this through, adopting my characters was the best option in order for my brain to calm down and reach a point where I don't have to stress much about what characters I have. Without further ado!

Here are my characters, some of their stories may be long or short based on how you see them. But every one of them I have written with each of their own personality. Their uniqueness or just as simple as a rock. To carefully carve out who they are and what I wanted to do for them, but I did what I could at best.

Jaggedkit/Thunderclan

This kid was just a little experiment for me. For how far I could get him and to test me on my knowledge of roleplaying children. Which I could see to be partially amateurish at it.

Growing up in Thunderclan, he sees the world as a simple thing. Nothing more outside a kits world. Due to the lack of teaching of words, Jaggedkit has never come to realize his poor lack of vocabulary. His brothers, Lambkit and Puddlekit, have already evolved into using bigger words. He doesn't see this as a problem. To go over what and who he is briefly;

Jaggedkit is a handsome lynx-point siamese with icy blue eyes. Being born with chic looks and unique coloring from both of his parents.

Family
Brothers: Lambkit (@/xavier.), Puddlekit (@/Kay~), Elmkit. (Missing)
Parents: Foggywillow (@/puppeteer), Antlerstreak (@/Willowfern) [Rainfall (@/xavier.), Berryclaw (Step Parents)]

Adopted Out?: No

Snailpaw/Riverclan

Now for this kid, all I wanted to try is to see if he could become a big bully somehow. For his laziness and how he lounges around camp as he lives in Riverclan "rent-free". Now for him, I haven't been as active with him, there were some spurts of motivation that I had that weren't used on him. He was more of a side piece that I was using the occasion if Riverclan had anything interesting going on.

Snailpaws backstory is simple, he didn't know his parents. He was raised by his fellow queens and was not disciplined enough to know what was right or wrong. Often getting jealous of other kits for having parents. It was to the point where Snailpaw felt himself collapsing as a Riverclan, as he grew into an apprentice. He decided that his life was no better than a leaf. Easy to get crushed and swept by the wind. Where his laziness had come into play as he continues to be a snoring cat you would see almost every day in the clearing.

Snailpaw is a cream tom with a white chest and small droopy ears. He has damp fur (constantly wet fur) and copper eyes. He has a country accent.

His mentor is currently Beansprout (@/vellichor)

Snailpaw does not have any training at all.

Family
Sisters: Silverpaw (Thunderclan) (@/Starfall) (Not known)
Parents: Unknown

Sedgepaw/Shadowclan

Sedgepaw was a character that I got motivation for. If it was possible for me to roleplay a Shadowclan and how perfectly I could play an apprentice out. And so I, fortunately, got accepted for Sedgepaw to be Mirehounds apprentice. Who is now an Enforcer (Cheers tallulah!). What I wanted to get at with her in the future, was her searching for a way for Shadowclan not to be viewed as monsters. Knowing that it's impossible, she has given up and decided to keep her training up until she knows she'll be able to withstand any storm Shadowclan or anyone pushes at her. Sedgepaw is more cunning and observant about things, she'll start to grasp onto training and move like a snake soon.

Sedgepaw is a white she-cat with gray marble markings and ear tufts. With beautiful pale green eyes.

Sedgepaws mentor is Mirehound, an Enforcer, in which she is an Enforcer apprentice. Sedgepaw is being adopted out with a focus more on if you can keep her active and what you want to do with her. I will be a bit stricter on those who want to adopt her.

Sedgepaw is an atheist, she doesn't believe in Starclan or the Dark Forest and lives by her morals and code. She also has a British accent.

Sedgepaw is currently at the stage where she starts her battle training and hunting training.

Family
None.

Now that I have gone over the characters I want to adopt out, I will be going over the form. Do not apply if you don't think you can keep one of my characters active!! If you believe they will go missing please just VM me about it and I'll create a solution for that.

( Anything you want to do with my characters is completely up to you! )

Form.

Chosen cat to adopt:
Plans for them/Any changes for them:
RP example (Link or briefly written example):
Why do you want this character?:
Mention me: @Eaglet

Old April 15th, 2023, 06:52 AM
side effect

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Homes for Story Books [Adoption]

Chosen cat to adopt:
Sedgepaw

Plans for them/Any changes for them:
maybe have an easy life, stumbles on a kittypet who they both share interests with? Then the two could become really good friends until she’s torn from where her loyalties lay. I was thinking of adding a few more things onto her design.

RP example (Link or briefly written example): boom, you looking for this?

Why do you want this character?:
She has a really good potential, as I’ve been stalking watching her posts for a few hours to get a feel of this character, I think that she could be capable of many things and I adore her accent

Mention me:
@Eaglet

Last edited by SUGA; April 16th, 2023 at 02:15 AM.
Old April 20th, 2023, 02:11 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

bump.
Old April 20th, 2023, 06:18 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Stop, drop,
And drag me into place
And lock the fire escapes
I’ll break your pretty face

Chosen cat to adopt: Sedgepaw
Plans for them/Any changes for them: No changes really! I was definitely thinking once she realizes that there’s no way to change the ideas of others Sedgepaw buries herself in her work. She wants to be an example of the good in the clan, no matter how hard that might be. Show empathy and understanding towards others around her while exhausting herself.
RP example (Link or briefly written example): Putting two examples! Neither of these from here

Instead of paying Eggstar the attention he might've thought he deserved, Pumpkinash was entirely focused on the way the ocean seemed to glitter and reflect the sky above them. Finding the illuminated ocean floor and the things below the swirling waters and puffy foam. There was a thought in the back of her head to step further out into the beautiful scene though it only took a second thought to convince her not to, so instead she stayed seated by Eggstar. As nice as that water might've felt clinging to the fur against her body she had very little want to get wet tonight. Plus there was that little voice that floated around in the back of her head making her worry about the possibility of being swept away.

Rather than looking back at him when she felt him leaning in closer and heard him speaking, Pumpkinash gave a soft hum in response to show she was listening, only to have her attention brought to him when he brought up a memory from their kithood. It'd be a lie if she said she didn't remember as she could picture the scene clearly in her head, which raised a smile to her maw at the idea of simpler times. "I quite liked the dandelion you brought me, I tried to keep it for as long as I could," though she certainly could've continued, what Eggstar had said at first was finally able to process in her head, and heat ran through her pelt. She wanted to point out the fact that there were certainly she-cats in the clan that trampled her in such a category though she couldn't help but remain silent as she noticed him seeming to be admiring her.

She couldn't help but allow her smile to grow as he continued. Now the heat spreading through her fur seemed to pool slightly in her chest, leaving a warm feeling there as he seemed to finish. After a moment of sitting there Pumpkinash couldn't help but push out a small laugh "I'm sure you would've still ended up as a leader, but, I suppose everyone needs a confidence boost from certain cats every once and awhile."

With his tail curled close to his body and wings tucked around himself, Eveningstar gazed across the expanse of land beneath him. The space here had been his home for moons, somewhere he felt safe enough to sleep in and even possibly raise a family of his own, but now it just felt heavy. It was as though a weight settled in his chest, weighing down his heart and even his mind with the worries of the position he was now stuck in. He had chosen to continue the path of deputy but had never believed he’d end up leader, and even when the time came did not believe anything would come of his efforts, but he simply was too afraid to back down.

So here he was, eight lives heavier with his mind racing thinking of all the possibilities that this life would hold. Honor, glory, and respect, but also the terrifying ideas of death and bloodshed. He didn’t want those he cared for or looked after to end up dead, and now with more than just his mother that was an even greater possibility. He couldn’t show weakness, couldn’t confide in those around him about what he was feeling. Wouldn’t he just be considered a pushover? That he wasn’t the right cat for the job?

A voice roused him from his thoughts, causing Eveningstar to flicker his attention toward a rock just below him. There stood the smiling face of Spikewave, his mother and closet confidant when it came to his worries. As much as she had stressed coldness and keeping feelings close, she had also wanted him to be open and kind, loving some might say. Gesturing for her to continue her climb, Spikewave hopped up to his side and pressed her much more nimble body against his. She was getting on in age, but there was no denying the shecat couldn’t keep up with her son still.

Then, of course, the dreaded worry came. Eveningstar had been avoiding ending up alone with his mother for moons now, fearing how she may react if he even brought up the idea of fear. But instead of anger, sympathy showed in her wide eyes, “Cloud, you’ve been avoiding everyone ever since you took on this position, is something wrong?”. There was the one question he didn’t want to be asked but knew was coming. It echoed around his head like a scream, like something that would have terrified him as a kit. A deep breath was drawn before he shrugged, “I dunno, it’s been odd. I guess this new position means new stress.” With the softest smile she could muster, Spikewave tucked her head above her sons as a soft purr rumbled in her.

“You’ll be amazing for this, Eveningstar.” And with that, some of the tension left his body, and he allowed himself just a few moments to curl up against his mother.
Why do you want this character?: Sedgepaw is interesting to me. I really want a character that knows what they want, and Sedgepaw knows that either way. I would love to see where I could take her character if I’m given the babe. Also the way she speaks and her vc is adorable!

Oh, you clever little things
The sycophantic teens
What a precious basket case

OR

Do you ever see someone and think
“Wow, god must hate me”?
Cause he spent so much time on them
And for me, he got lazy?

Chosen cat to adopt: Snailpaw
Plans for them/Any changes for them: For Snailpaw I was thinking maybe a redemption route. I want to see him be a bully for his apprenticeship, but when he starts to realize no one wants to be around him it hurts his soul. He’s angry and confused as to why almost everyone but him had a mother, but now he’s trying to come to terms with that. Maybe a parental figure could help?
RP example (Link or briefly written example): See Sedgepaw’s form ^^
Why do you want this character?: I want to see where I can take him. I want Snailpaw to grow as a character and see that his ways are wrong and it does nothing but hurt himself and others. His character idea is certainly interesting and I’m excited to see who gets him!

Got ample mental illness, personality flaws
While their only flaws seem to be that they have none at all
Do you ever see someone and think
“Wow, god must hate me”?

You can have your pick! I’ll honestly take either
I’ll also take both if you can’t decide/hj

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; April 22nd, 2023 at 06:48 PM.
Old April 20th, 2023, 06:52 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Chosen cat to adopt: Sedgepaw
Plans for them/Any changes for them: none
RP example (Link or briefly written example): bloop
Why do you want this character?: I need a ShadowClan apprentice because one of them disappeared, and the other one left.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 20th, 2023, 07:09 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Chosen cat to adopt: Jaggedkit
Plans for them/Any changes for them: I don’t know if I want to him to end up being a traitor or a flirtatious know-it-all. But it may be one of the two.
RP example (Link or briefly written example): https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=63371
Why do you want this character?: I love role-playing as kits, it gives you a fresh start to really form the character into the adult it’s going to become.