Last post by kenjaku
Today 01:36 PM

Old March 27th, 2023, 03:48 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Single Dad Nighthound Kits [adoption]

Hello, hello!

After some (very impulsive) thought, I've decided to add some kits into Nighthound's life. These kits will be very important to him as he aims to be the best father he can be to rid himself of the mistakes his parents made with him. He will try to be very active in their lives, especially as they will not currently have a mother. Nighthound's former mate, Blazingswirl, wil disappear soon after the kits are born, leaving without a trace. This left Nighthound heartbroken and feeling as though he must protect his kits from the same abandonment he and his younger brother had faced as kits. Blazingswirl will not be returning, leaving the kits without ever knowing their biological mother.

There is a plan for @Estelle's Nightshiver to possibly help out with the kits, so please be aware of that and the plans we have for them before applying!

Before getting to the kits, let's set some guidelines!

- Please be active with your character. If you allow the character to go missing more than once, I will have the right to adopt back the design to give to someone else. Likewise, if you do not think you would like the character anymore, please return them back to me to adopt out again!
- I would like Nighthound and his kits to have a good relationship, as they will mean the world to him.
- Nighthound has a (currently unnamed) younger brother who will be roleplayed by @Karlos, who he will probably try to introduce his kits to as he loves his family.
- Be prepared to have a very clingy and overprotective father.
- While you will have free reign over most aspects of the characters, please do not change the names or designs of these kits unless absolutely necessary (for Allegiance purposes).
- The kits will be starting out as newborns due to the rules in Shadowclan, with there being a birth post before Blazingswirl disappears!

With that out of the way, now onto the kits!

Eveningkit

Morningkit

Midnightkit

Now that you've seen the kits, now onto the application process!

As per my usual finders, there is no set form. I want to see what you can come up with! However, please keep a few questions in mind.
- Why do you want this kit?
- Do you have any plot ideas for the future?
- How active can you be?

I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with, so good luck!!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; March 27th, 2023 at 05:22 PM.
Old March 27th, 2023, 03:56 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Single Dad Nighthound Kits [adoption]

the worlds wildest boy,

Confident ﹕ Troublesome ﹕ Prideful ﹕ Playful

Terrible Threes is a nickname given to the phase in which a child goes wild; apparently kits are not an exception.
Mania filled moments of wildness where, much like his fathers name, Eveningkit is chewing anything he can get his extra sticky paws onto.
﹕A puppys found its voice. Eveningkit will not be quiet for a single soul who tries. Sarcastic and snarky, he has a comment for everything. A sharp tongue can cause more trouble than needed but with his antics, a cheeky remark isn't the worst case scenario.
﹕Fearsomely loving, protective, and family bound. Traits he's picked up from his father; blood is thicker than water.

Battered & Bruised
(plots)
﹕Eveningkit will want to collect scars like trophies! this may end up with him getting into some terrible situations.
﹕He could be the perfect little shadowclan child soldier if someones ready to leash train this pup. I'd find a mentor to whip him into shape! long forming relations.
﹕A boisterous boy with an ego bigger than Shadowclan itself, he'll probably get into trouble with authority. Unfortunately, hes still no doubt a Dawnstar fanatic and a huge Enforcer fanboy.

Hate to Love
(Why do you want this kit?)
﹕I'm hoping for a close relationship with his siblings! I'd want them to be tight knit.
﹕I want an active and involved Shadowclan character; hopefully he'll become a part of the furniture!
﹕I'm watching Night² ship like a hawk.

I'm pretty active! adhd go brrrr.
@lio

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; March 27th, 2023 at 04:57 PM.
Old March 27th, 2023, 04:02 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Possible placeholder for Morningkit(Morningocean/Morningcry) or Midnightkit(Midnightsea)!

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old March 27th, 2023, 04:04 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Yo would you be down for Morningkit to be FtM and have a name change at some point? you could choose the chosen name but before i make a full app i’d want to know if this was even alr @lio

MORNINGKIT
Morningkit, Duskkit, Duskkpaw, Duskwolf
Shadowclan
AFAB, will transition at 5 moons old to male. Current Pronouns: She/Her
Straight as a shecat, gay as tom as they will like toms
Golden brown medium-length thick furred swirled-tabby with golden brown fur and darker markings. Their ears are floppy and their eyes are forest green.
Personality will start off shy and insecure. All their life as a kit pre-transition Morningkit will feel insecure in their identity, not really sure how to express their feelings but knowing they feel different. They will try to distract themself and put on a happy and ok face as to not worry their family, until they meet [TRANS TOM]. Once they meet [TRANS TOM] it will be like a lightbulb went off in their head and they will instantly light up. Morningkit will rush to their dad and announce "i'm a trans tom!" to him, not even worrying or thinking about lack of support. Assuming Night supports them, Morningkit will say they want to change their name from Morningkit to Duskkit and that they want everyone to call them a tom and use he/him pronouns for them. From there Duskkit will go on to live his life, become an apprentice, and start to explore his sexuality and liking for toms. He will be open to this and will also discover he is polyamorous at some point near warrior hood, and be open to multiple mates as an adult. After coming out his personality will switch from shy and insecure to bold, determined, and interested in the world. He will be a fine apprentice, always following the rules and getting better everyday, with the goal in his mind being to become a loyal and strong warrior. Not battle hungry and ruthless, but loyal and strong.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Last edited by shaae_26; March 27th, 2023 at 07:01 PM.
Old March 27th, 2023, 04:07 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

basics
name: midnightkit -> midnightpaw -> midnightcrash
pronouns: she/her
sexuality: pansexual male preference

appearance
Pelt: solid charcoal
eye color: sage green
scars: tbd - currently n/a [like obvs-]

personality
+ Dedicated, confident, humurous
- Sarcastic, Fastidious, Pugnacious

mbti: ESFP
enneagram: 8w7
alignment: Chaotic good
personality disorders: n/a
mental disorders: alice in wonderland syndrome [also known as todd's syndrome]

Summary: midnight is a very dedicated and confident cat. She believes she can always do something, whether its stupid or actually epic isnt the point. She makes jokes all the time, and she definitely doesn't fear to make them rude or sarcastic at times. She is really hard to please and pays attention to the smallest of details, when everyone else skims over them. As a kitten she will be very energetic, though that personality will fade to a more confident personality when she reaches apprenticehood. She also tends to pick fights very easily even if its more than certain she'll lose as she does it for more of the excitement and thrill of it rather than the victory and aftermath.

plots
- midnight would definitely be the type of kitten to at least try escaping camp, and I'd definitely make sure she has a couple of private threads of her getting stopped midway of escaping

- midnight would probably be the type to show off even when she absolutely sucks at everything, and would show her father everything she's able to do. whether it be small or big.

- due to having alice in wonderland syndrome she may accidently mistaken things for being different sizes than what they really are. such as kittens being abnormally large or trees being abnormally small. would definitely need to be confronted about her odd behavior eventually.

- She will also see straight lines as being wavy or crooked at times, making her miss catches quite often and even bump into trees, though she wont let this burn her confidence. Faces will even seem distorted, making her confuse her father for other cats at times.

- This alice in wonderland syndrome will last about until her apprenticeship is halfway through, and then suddenly, she sees the world so much differently. she sees everything like how it actually is. I think it would be really cute for her to be super excited about seeing things that arent moving all the time or wavy and crooked.

- she will have a best friend who acts like a guide for her, telling her when she's about to crash into something or when she says something is small when its actually big or far when its actually close etc.

- definitely a plant parent. she'd protect her plants and even when they seem crooked and broken when their perfect she'll fret over them. Would definitely do anything to learn about herbs, flowers, and how to make a tiny garden.

- possible interaction with a rogue when she reaches apprenticeship who tells her a bit about how to plant/take care of plants and she greatly thanks them and comes for classes every once in a while. Though she'd def still be very serious about her regular training in the clan

other / extras

Likes: Midnightkit definitely likes a lot of things, the thing she likes the most are flowing rivers. The sound of it calms her and tells her that no matter what anyone says or thinks about her. She’s the best, and that she controls who she wants to be, and that no one can alter her future. This will probably be the main reason she stays confident throughout all her struggles with her syndrome and will know it was all worth it in the end when its over. She will also act like she hates it when someone calls her Nighty but inside she’s probably bubbling with joy.

Dislikes: She really hates cats who say ‘I cant’ before they even try. She’s not scared to go up to their face and say that they are wishing to fail. She hates loud noises and failing at something when her confidence is super high, as its a harder hit when she goes down.

Zodiac: Aries <3
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit

Theme Song: Its alright by mother mother
Voice Claim: Younger Vi from Arcane

MAJOR WIP FOR THE PLOTS!!

Last edited by ShadeCosmic; March 29th, 2023 at 10:55 AM.
Old March 27th, 2023, 04:08 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

I would be alright with it as long as the chosen name goes along with the theme of times of day (dawn, dusk, twilight, sunset, etc.) as I want to keep that pattern going for all of the kits.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 27th, 2023, 04:16 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

lio im gonna eat ur art when i get free of the kat sandwich

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old March 27th, 2023, 04:32 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

꒰ midnightkit ꒱
꒰ male - he/him - amab ꒱

'he was transparent, like a watercolor. As if he were about to dissolve in sound, in tones not yet created.'
00:03 ━●───────── 04:57
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
One thing about this young man, is that he is always in his own little world, coming up with different stories and fantasies about the things around him. Like he could be in the middle of a Clan meeting and see a bird, and spend the rest of the meeting imagining the bird's life story in his head, detached from the world. Midnightkit is close to his family and a select few cats, but due to his dreamy and flaky exterior, most cats may judge him or even avoid him, since he may seem unapproachable due to his silence.

he's also very quiet about most things, always the softer emo bean, hiding in the corner for his more outgoing sibling(s) to do all the talking. he's not unfriendly, per se, just quiet and some cats think that he's rude. he doesn't talk much, like I've said, and mostly keeps most of his sentences short and sweet, unless prompted to talk about his feelings with someone he trusts, then it's hard to shut him up.
╰┈➤ he will come out as biromantic asexual in the future, and as he gets older. maybe nighthound could help him with him coming out?
╰┈➤ he gets incredibly uncomfortable in open spaces/large crowds, and unless your someone he's super close with, he doesn't like being touched. if he feels too crammed, he starts to panic. he's also afraid of loud noises, and even as an apprentice, the second there's a thunderstorm (or sometimes even maybe someone snoring too loud), he will be dashing to the warrior's den to try and sleep in his dad's nest.
╰┈➤ is a little bit of a hypochondriac, and is always clean and well groomed. you won't catch him getting sick, and he'll try and help prevent everyone around him from getting sick, too!
midnightkit has thick, feathery jet black fur that juts out and is messy. untame-able, even, even though he's a neat freak and will clean it hourly, he can never seem to get it under control. He has light green eyes that are hooded and slightly droopy, so he always looks sad. he'll be an extremely runty kid until about 6-7 moons old, then he'll hit a major growth spurt and become the exact definition of a gentle giant, becoming extremely tall and muscular (but he'll still try to cuddle with his dad when he gets scared, even if he might crush him :P)

ooc
╰┈➤ I'm on every day, and I try to post at least 3 times a day, but it all is based on how in love I am with a character (like I am with midnightkit and how tired I am after classes ;; )
╰┈➤ I know I already have quite a few characters, but I plan on doing my monthly character dropping/shelving sweep (which if accepted, midnight will be forever spared from), which means I will be dropping/killing off at least 5 characters, which will clear out my character storage enough to make me having enough room for another character a feasible reality. But even if I have a lot of characters, I have a character priority list, which consists of my mains, which I plan this cutie to be on, which means they'll probably never go missing except for plot ideas, and they'll be kept around for a long time. Some examples of my past priority characters are Houndspirit, Blizzardwind and Cloudyflight. Hound and Cloudy were both rped from birth to death, and all three were around for around 2-ish years. Some current priority characters are Birdpaw, Aspenstrike and Briarkit. So that's my long-winded way of saying - yes, I will be active
╰┈➤ I want this kit for a multitude of reasons, the main ones being a) I already love his personality and I can see him being a main, b) being I LOVE nighthound so much, he's an absolute doll and I would be super honored to rp a family member of him and c) the art/design is absolutely gorgeous ;;
╰┈➤ I already mentioned a few plot ideas that are scattered throughout my mess of an application, but a few long term/later plots are maybe he gets a really bad injury to his face that gives him a scary looking scar, playing into the intimidating front and sweet interior idea I had. Another is him being trained in the Dark Forest but not really doing too well, and ends up confiding in his dad about it. (and he might just become an accidental climbing wall for kids once he hits that growth spurt)
╰┈➤ I'd also be open for applying for Eveningkit if you end up liking another application for Midnightkit more!!

“You are like an ocean: quietly ebbing and flowing to the rhythm of life, but wildly expansive and profoundly powerful. You are boundless. You are whole. Your quietness is your strength."
00:00 ━━━━━━━● 05:00
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

end of track
( @lio )

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; March 31st, 2023 at 12:25 PM.
Old March 27th, 2023, 04:40 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Possible place holder

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old March 27th, 2023, 05:09 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

THE UNTOUCHABLE MIDNIGHT ANGEL

Midnightkit
The Untouchable Angel; ??
Calm · Agreeable · Unbothered · Loving
Sleek black fur with some extra floof around her neck; green eyes, curious expression
Lawful Neutral

Sleek black fur, fluffy tail, pretty face, and master in the art of sitting still. The perfect, filial daughter. Gentle, softspoken, and considerate, Midnightkit tends to watch her siblings play, lending a helping paw or protective tail when need be. Truthfully, she prefers to stick by her family's side, especially her father. Reserved, modest, and sweet, Midnightkit truly is an angel. A loving sister and a good daughter, filled and stuffed to the brim with sugar, spice, and everything thing.

If you count cynanide and catnip.

Behind this sweet little lady's mask is a dead sense of self-awareness. While she loves her father very much, she can't help but wonder what happened to her mother. She knows better than to ask her father, for fear of upsetting him, which leads to her speculating this, telling her friends.

Maybe the other kits make jabs at her and her family for not having a mother, which she hates, but takes with gritted teeth. She doesn't want to cause trouble.

Ever.

She's a bit of an angsty baby, but that's okay. The remarks of the other kits end up making her grow up detached and silent, drawing herself away from society, earning her the nickname 'The Untouchable Angel'. Of course, not that Midnight has grown up, she no longer believes in angels. Only martyrs and those that martyr.

Along with this, I can see her having mysophobia or OCD to add to her aloof and cool exterior. She really just dislikes touching/interacting with others, and while she'll do it, her conversation is often accompanied by internal thoughts of wanting to get away.

Still, she adores her family, and tries her best to be less disassociated with them. She doesn't like to disappoint any of them, and gives them free will to throw their games and dirt at her without even batting an eye, only offering a fond smile.

PLOTS

The Land of Dead Saints [ANGST] - Midnightkit learns what the true nature of the world around her is. Fueled by her motherless state, some older kits or younger apprentices tease her unkindly by telling her her mother left because Blazingswirl didn't want to deal her.

Da, why are you crying? [ANGST] - Midnightkit learns why her mother isn't around anymore from her father. As long as you approve, I'm okay with Midnightkit finding out at a young age why her mother left.

I suppose I could play for a little while [FLUFF] - One of her siblings, or a new friend invites Midnightkit to play. Will she accept?

The Art Of Sitting Really, Really Still [ANGST] - Midnightkit begins to become more self-aware and mindful of herself, mostly due to the cats around her. They can poke fun at anything and everything to make her feel really, really small.

Why Can't You Just Be Perfect? [ANGST] - Midnightkit has her first encounter with her OCD. Probably something to do with the older kits messing up her nest or something else that's important to her. Midnightkit can't seem to be able to make it go back to the way it was before.

WHY?

My reason isn't as deep or profoundly moving as others. I just happened to see this finder and wanted to give this a shot. Midnight has always stuck me as a cool, aloof cat for some reason. I do rather adore Nighthound and love the idea of kit names matching each other for a theme, so I thought, why not give it a shot. I also like Shadowclan as a whole and think they're full of interesting characters to read, so why not add one more to the mix?

This type of kit is something I've wanted to explore for a while, since I haven't seen a cat act like this before (there might have been one before but I'm not sure).

I'm online pretty much everyday even if I don't rp. I'm still in school however, so for weekdays there are certain hours I'm away from my device.

[ @lio - major wip ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; March 30th, 2023 at 07:28 PM.