Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:07 AM
a new beginning?
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:01 AM
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:42 AM

Old October 30th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Sup I'ma Floof

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Remnants Of MoorClan {Not For Beginners!}

The sun bright rays seemed to shine off the morning dew that covered the green grass, some of them dripping off into the cool earth. A moving shadow slid past some of the shaky ferns and grass, keeping her swollen belly low to the ground when she walked. As the slow dark grey she-cat padded through a few more ferns, she came across a small, dusty den, big enough to shelter in. A low mew escaped her throat. The den's scent was very stale. Dirty moss, twigs and broken brambles were scattered around it, making the den look seasons old. "Here," the cat purred, press her paw against the side of her belly. "I'll raise them here...and I'll try to find the rest of MoorClan..." her eye closed, she was remembering the sight dogs tearing and ripping into the Clan's camp, blood was spilling onto the ground, terrified cats struggling to run and stay alive...

The memory faded into the back of her mind, the dark she-cat started to step into the messy den, looking down to her paws. She use her paw to prod the moss to the shape of a proper nest. The moss nest felt hard and dry, but this was the best she had the best. Her head rest onto her paws, and she was dragged into sleep... I'll find them, she thought in her dreams And MoorClan will thrive again, I just know it...

MoorClan has been driven out by dogs, a MoorClan queen luckily escaped with barely any scratches on her. She ran very far, out of the territory. Now, she is in a new and strange moor. with a few trees scattered here and there. She is most likely the only survivor in MoorClan. Now, she must rebuild it, But how? (With the help of loners of course!)

Rules:
1.) WCO rules apply.

2.) Don't try to make plots with out my consent.

3.) Posts must be at least 4-5 sentences.

4.) No Godmodding.

5.) Cats that have unnatural eyes OR fur color are not allowed.

~Form~ (Copy and Paste)
Name:
Rank (Loner or Rogue):
Condition (Injured? Sick?):
Role-Play example:
Personality:
Looks:
Others:
Questions?:
Old October 30th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Remnants Of MoorClan {Not For Beginners!}

Name: Arrow
Rank (Loner or Rogue): Rogue
Condition (Injured? Sick?):Healthy
Role-Play example: Arrow glanced at the bright blue sky and let out a long sigh as his tensed muscles relaxed slightly. It was a beautiful day and the rogue knew he could count on finding some prey. As the amber furred tabby tom padded along the moor he caught the scent of something strange and sniffed again. Mousedung! I must have entered another cats territory! Arrow skittishly glanced around hoping whoever's territory he was in didn't see him. The rogue crouched down low to the ground and padded slowly towards the border swishing his tail around angrily. The tabby tom was so angry in himself for many reasons. One being the fact he should have paid more attention.
Personality:Arrow is a loyal yet headstrong cat. He would give his life for someone he thinks is worthy in an instant, but won't go along with an order he doesn't agree with...At least without a proper fight. Arrow isn't the most trusting cat, and he is one of those cats who are practically always against new cats. He has a quick temper which he tries and fails to keep under control. The tall Tabby is prideful and can be a bit arrogant at times. He is, however, a kind cat at heart. While it's easy to anger him and he doesn't like new-comers, Arrow isn't a malicious cat. He wouldn't hurt a cat unless in a battle and even then he doesn't enjoy it. Though his claws may unsheathe in a fit of anger, Arrow wouldn't use them against a cat he finds worthy. Arrow often makes rash decisions, especially when angry, and wouldn't make the best leader. However, his loyalty and skill would make him a valuable warrior. All this hotheaded tom needs is a calm, gentle, patient cat in his life to influence his own behavior.
Looks:http://i0.wp.com/catnamescity.com/wp...size=300%2C200
Others:None
Questions?:Is this good?

Clickity Clackity
Old October 30th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Sup I'ma Floof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
Name: Arrow
Rank (Loner or Rogue): Rogue
Condition (Injured? Sick?):Healthy
Role-Play example: Arrow glanced at the bright blue sky and let out a long sigh as his tensed muscles relaxed slightly. It was a beautiful day and the rogue knew he could count on finding some prey. As the amber furred tabby tom padded along the moor he caught the scent of something strange and sniffed again. Mousedung! I must have entered another cats territory! Arrow skittishly glanced around hoping whoever's territory he was in didn't see him. The rogue crouched down low to the ground and padded slowly towards the border swishing his tail around angrily. The tabby tom was so angry in himself for many reasons. One being the fact he should have paid more attention.
Personality:Arrow is a loyal yet headstrong cat. He would give his life for someone he thinks is worthy in an instant, but won't go along with an order he doesn't agree with...At least without a proper fight. Arrow isn't the most trusting cat, and he is one of those cats who are practically always against new cats. He has a quick temper which he tries and fails to keep under control. The tall Tabby is prideful and can be a bit arrogant at times. He is, however, a kind cat at heart. While it's easy to anger him and he doesn't like new-comers, Arrow isn't a malicious cat. He wouldn't hurt a cat unless in a battle and even then he doesn't enjoy it. Though his claws may unsheathe in a fit of anger, Arrow wouldn't use them against a cat he finds worthy. Arrow often makes rash decisions, especially when angry, and wouldn't make the best leader. However, his loyalty and skill would make him a valuable warrior. All this hotheaded tom needs is a calm, gentle, patient cat in his life to influence his own behavior.
Looks:http://i0.wp.com/catnamescity.com/wp...size=300%2C200
Others:None
Questions?:Is this good?

Accepted!~ It's great!
Old October 31st, 2016, 03:51 PM
Sup I'ma Floof

( @Goose We can begin now Goose, we'll let time bring us new Rp'ers in the meantime. Do you want me to start first or you?)

Last edited by SnowFall(RosePetal); October 31st, 2016 at 03:52 PM.
Old October 31st, 2016, 09:57 PM
Contact me via Discord

I'll start)
Arrow gazed around the moor as the wind whistled through his short lengthed fur. The Abby tom squinted his eyes at the blazing sun which cast down pin the grassy moorland. It seemed so quite and peaceful as he trod along his ears swiveling at each noise and his jaws opening and closing every now and then. His green tinted yellow eyes seemed to take in everything. The rogue then started to pant as the hot sun made his dark tabby stripes seem as hot as coals. Glancing around nervously Arrow noticed a shriveled sush and decided that would have to do. The rogue darted under the not very shadowed bush as quickly as he could.

Clickity Clackity
Old November 1st, 2016, 04:29 PM
Sup I'ma Floof

Quote:
I'll start)
Arrow gazed around the moor as the wind whistled through his short lengthed fur. The Abby tom squinted his eyes at the blazing sun which cast down pin the grassy moorland. It seemed so quite and peaceful as he trod along his ears swiveling at each noise and his jaws opening and closing every now and then. His green tinted yellow eyes seemed to take in everything. The rogue then started to pant as the hot sun made his dark tabby stripes seem as hot as coals. Glancing around nervously Arrow noticed a shriveled sush and decided that would have to do. The rogue darted under the not very shadowed bush as quickly as he could.
(What Pebblefoot looks like.)

Pebblefoot's stressful sleep was interrupted by the hot rays of the new morning sun. She tried to cover her amber eyes with her white paws in order to block out the shining light, but decided to put up with it, and pad out of the den. The memory of the beautiful MoorClan clearing faded as she looked at the grassy field before her. Pebblefoot sighed heavy, hunger slowly getting to her. How long has it been since she had a mouse? She raised her head, and sniffed the air for any prey scents around her. Her ears pricked at the some-what new scent of a mouse passing by her old den, and decided to follow it through a bush. Carefully making sure her pawsteps are lightly touching the ground, she navigated through the field, sniffing here and there so she wouldn't lose her only chance of a meal.
Old November 1st, 2016, 06:37 PM
Contact me via Discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFall(RosePetal) View Post
(What Pebblefoot looks like.)

Pebblefoot's stressful sleep was interrupted by the hot rays of the new morning sun. She tried to cover her amber eyes with her white paws in order to block out the shining light, but decided to put up with it, and pad out of the den. The memory of the beautiful MoorClan clearing faded as she looked at the grassy field before her. Pebblefoot sighed heavy, hunger slowly getting to her. How long has it been since she had a mouse? She raised her head, and sniffed the air for any prey scents around her. Her ears pricked at the some-what new scent of a mouse passing by her old den, and decided to follow it through a bush. Carefully making sure her pawsteps are lightly touching the ground, she navigated through the field, sniffing here and there so she wouldn't lose her only chance of a meal.
Hunger lashed at Arrow's stomach as he crouched there under the bush panting like he had been running across the moorland. It felt as if rat claws were raking him... but from the inside of his stomach. Finally Arrow gave up to the ripping hunger and silently slid out of the bush his tail flicking across the dried up ground. Eyeing the area around him with his yellow eyes the tom darts forward at a brisk pace sniffing at the air for something to eat before he caught the fresh scent of mouse as it hit his nostrils like a greeting. Arrow felt his mouth water but slowed down slightly and followed the fresh mouse scent with his hunger driving him on.

Clickity Clackity
Old November 2nd, 2016, 04:05 PM
Sup I'ma Floof

Quote:
Hunger lashed at Arrow's stomach as he crouched there under the bush panting like he had been running across the moorland. It felt as if rat claws were raking him... but from the inside of his stomach. Finally Arrow gave up to the ripping hunger and silently slid out of the bush his tail flicking across the dried up ground. Eyeing the area around him with his yellow eyes the tom darts forward at a brisk pace sniffing at the air for something to eat before he caught the fresh scent of mouse as it hit his nostrils like a greeting. Arrow felt his mouth water but slowed down slightly and followed the fresh mouse scent with his hunger driving him on.
As Pebblefoot's noes guided her, she finally caught a look at what she had been looking for. A fat mouse was chewing on small flower seeds covering the ground, and stuffing some into its mouth. Her whiskers twitched happily and she went into the hunter's crouch. Slowly, Pebblefoot made her way towards the plump mouse, her foot steps light and careful. Once she knew she was close enough, Pebblefoot pounced onto the mouse. Her claws did most of the work, and her jaws finished the job. With a small thank-you to StarClan, she picked up her prize and padded away back to her den. Her ears pricked at the sound of moving bushes, and Pebblefoot carefully turned her head to the sound. Is anyone there?
Old November 3rd, 2016, 10:20 PM
Contact me via Discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFall(RosePetal) View Post
As Pebblefoot's noes guided her, she finally caught a look at what she had been looking for. A fat mouse was chewing on small flower seeds covering the ground, and stuffing some into its mouth. Her whiskers twitched happily and she went into the hunter's crouch. Slowly, Pebblefoot made her way towards the plump mouse, her foot steps light and careful. Once she knew she was close enough, Pebblefoot pounced onto the mouse. Her claws did most of the work, and her jaws finished the job. With a small thank-you to StarClan, she picked up her prize and padded away back to her den. Her ears pricked at the sound of moving bushes, and Pebblefoot carefully turned her head to the sound. Is anyone there?
Arrow suddenly scented the fresh arroma of a she-cat he and never met before that suddenly corrupted won't the mouse scent. She hasn't been for a few minutes yet so her scent was still easy to track. The arrogant tom went on and sniffed out the she-cat's trail until he saw Pebblefoot standing in the entrance to her den and mewed,"Greetings." He wasn't at all surprised by her appearance as there were a handful of cats in the moor he didn't know. They usually saw him before he scented them because of his dark pelt but that didn't matter to him as they were mostly loners. This she-cat was not from here, he could tell by her scent,"I see your not from around here."

Clickity Clackity
Old November 4th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Old User

My Mood: Cheerful

Name: Seashell
Rank (Loner or Rogue): Kittypet
Condition (Injured? Sick?): healthy and a little fat
Role-Play example: Seashell crouched, belly low to the grass fronds as she slid carefully forward. As quiet as the mouse in front of her. She had just left her twolegs and was trying to live on her own for the fun of it.she waggled her haunches, her tail still when suddenly the mouse was scared by something. Seashell's paws slammed down right where the mouse was, it's tail darting underneath a tree root. With the mouse gone seashell realized she could smell cat scent. Curious she padded on forward.
Personality: Seashell is very boisterous and outgoing despite her sweet face. she was always adventurous and that lead her to leaving her twoleg's nest to find out what else was in her world. her shy looks give her an excellent advantage when fighting but seashell is hopeless at hunting, always missing key smells. Seashell likes to set herself on one thing and doesn't like being pinned down. She is also quite clever and thoughtful and knows how to make a plan, give orders, or take orders.
Looks: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HC_iJORcmt...00/rosepaw.jpg
Others: nah
Questions?: can i join?
Honeykit
Flash
River
SunDash
Shock
(more coming)