Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:47 AM
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:45 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:29 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by iliri
Today 06:24 AM
Saturn's rock
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:24 AM

Old February 28th, 2023, 10:41 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Shoto, fawn and Sky Learn with a Bone (p)

Bonestar stretched his Legs and Gazed at the Gathered Apprentices, a Dusty Bunnypaw sitting next to Him "Shotopaw, Skypaw, Fawnpaw" He Greeted each Apprentice "Will be Going to Bountiful Meadows today for Some Training. Shotopaw, Starting Your Tracking lesson would be a good Start for now. Skypaw, you'll be Joining Him in this lesson. Fawnpaw, Once i Help Them Get Started In this Lesson, You and I Will Go Over the lesson Slower, everyone needs to learn to use their nose today. If You All Do Well Without Protest, I'll Show you The new Patch of Territory thats Getting renamed and getting repurposed. Perhaps We Could even Get a few Things Started over there" He rumbled
@Soldier
@~FawnSpirit~
@~*Hope*~

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old February 28th, 2023, 10:43 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Shoto, fawn and Sky Learn with a Bone (p)

@Rei @~FawnSpirit~ @~*Hope*~

Shotopaw stares at his mentor as his entire body shakes with anticipation. "Really??? This will be awesome! "he says before he looks at Skypaw with bright eyes. "Right?!"

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old February 28th, 2023, 10:54 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)

——————

——————
- @Soldier - @Rei - @~*Hope*~ -
——————

As FawnPaw approached the training area, she began to feel rather… nervous… I mean, with so many cats around her, what if she didn’t perform well? What if she made a fool out of herself? What if she seemed like a total loser?!? FawnPaw grew tense and quivered in place as BoneStar explained the lesson. Sniffing was easy enough, but what if her nerves got to her head and caused her to make a big mistake?!

FawnPaw wanted to run away and never returned to the spot. The crowd was just too big for her, and the responsibility was too big- I mean, she was the leader’s APPRENTICE! I mean, All of them were but still, it seriously freaked her out! FawnPaw couldn’t seem to shake the thought off like she used to be able to with all her intrusive thoughts so she stood there, deer in headlights… FawnPaw was having an anxiety attack…
——————

Last edited by Dakotaa; February 28th, 2023 at 10:56 AM.
Old February 28th, 2023, 10:59 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Skypaw followed the others to bonestar, the molly stopped and turned to bonestar listening to him talk hearing she's doing tracking with shotopaw the molly nodded calm and peaceful she awaited to start
@Rei @~FawnSpirit~ @Soldier

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 28th, 2023, 11:06 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post

Shotopaw stares at his mentor as his entire body shakes with anticipation. "Really??? This will be awesome! "he says before he looks at Skypaw with bright eyes. "Right?!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~FawnSpirit~ View Post
——————

——————
- @Soldier - @Rei - @~*Hope*~ -
——————

As FawnPaw approached the training area, she began to feel rather… nervous… I mean, with so many cats around her, what if she didn’t perform well? What if she made a fool out of herself? What if she seemed like a total loser?!? FawnPaw grew tense and quivered in place as BoneStar explained the lesson. Sniffing was easy enough, but what if her nerves got to her head and caused her to make a big mistake?!

FawnPaw wanted to run away and never returned to the spot. The crowd was just too big for her, and the responsibility was too big- I mean, she was the leader’s APPRENTICE! I mean, All of them were but still, it seriously freaked her out! FawnPaw couldn’t seem to shake the thought off like she used to be able to with all her intrusive thoughts so she stood there, deer in headlights… FawnPaw was having an anxiety attack…
——————
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post
Skypaw followed the others to bonestar, the molly stopped and turned to bonestar listening to him talk hearing she's doing tracking with shotopaw the molly nodded calm and peaceful she awaited to start
@Rei @~FawnSpirit~ @Soldier
"Now Now Fawnpaw, No Need to Get So Nervous, you'll do fine, tracking is something you'll be good at, i've seen you sniff out herbs before like a hound sniffs out a coon. Bunnypaw Over Here Is Going to help you out. He's going to help support you while you two track, and you'll be his eyes. " He Meowed to the Nervous Apprentice.

Turning to Bunnypaw He Shooed Him Over. The Extremely fluffy tom sniffed his way over to Fawnpaw "Hiya Fawnpaw! i Bunny!" Having no sense of personal space he hugged fawnpaw gently.

Boestar turned to Shotopaw and Skypaw "for your Lesson, i've Decided to make it Fun while challenging. See this Crow feather? each it strong in the scent of the bird it belonged too. i've hidden 5 of these around the meadow, and your task is to track them down. take a good wiff of this feathers scent so you can memorize it"

Old February 28th, 2023, 11:09 AM

Shotopaw senses something off about Fawnpaw, but he doesn't know what to do. He leans close to the other cat. "I know how you're feeling." He says in a very soft voice before he leans away and watches the leader with rapt attention.

The young apprentice looks at her from the corner of his vision before he sees that what he said did not help. Feeling sadness that he can't help Fawnpaw, the cat sighs softly before turning his bright and sad eyes to Bonestar - his mentor - who is going to train the other cats AND him.

He smiles at his mentor before he takes a deep breath of the feather's scent before he sneezes. He laughs softly before he closes his eyes. He smells the scent of the feather - almost everywhere.

"When we're done can I keep a feather???" He mews cheerfully.

Old February 28th, 2023, 11:21 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)

——————

——————
—————— @Soldier - @Rei - @~*Hope*~ ——————
——————

FawnPaw was taken aback by the sudden physical contact. She squealed then cringed away in discomfort as the personal space-ignoring cat happily introduced themselves. Bunny…paw…? More like blabber paw- The fawn-like molly gave a small chuckle that seemed friendly enough. The sudden noise was way too overwhelming but why not give it… no, them a chance? FawnPaw gave a light, sweet smile, “m… my n-name is-s-s f-FawnP-p-p-paw…” she stutters…
——————
Old February 28th, 2023, 02:56 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Skyppaw listened closely then hearing the task the molly nodded and stepped forward to sniff the feather, taking in the scent she backed up and waited
@Rei

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 28th, 2023, 04:49 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post

Shotopaw senses something off about Fawnpaw, but he doesn't know what to do. He leans close to the other cat. "I know how you're feeling." He says in a very soft voice before he leans away and watches the leader with rapt attention.

The young apprentice looks at her from the corner of his vision before he sees that what he said did not help. Feeling sadness that he can't help Fawnpaw, the cat sighs softly before turning his bright and sad eyes to Bonestar - his mentor - who is going to train the other cats AND him.

He smiles at his mentor before he takes a deep breath of the feather's scent before he sneezes. He laughs softly before he closes his eyes. He smells the scent of the feather - almost everywhere.

"When we're done can I keep a feather???" He mews cheerfully.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~FawnSpirit~ View Post
——————

——————
—————— @Soldier - @Rei - @~*Hope*~ ——————
——————

FawnPaw was taken aback by the sudden physical contact. She squealed then cringed away in discomfort as the personal space-ignoring cat happily introduced themselves. Bunny…paw…? More like blabber paw- The fawn-like molly gave a small chuckle that seemed friendly enough. The sudden noise was way too overwhelming but why not give it… no, them a chance? FawnPaw gave a light, sweet smile, “m… my n-name is-s-s f-FawnP-p-p-paw…” she stutters…
——————
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post
Skyppaw listened closely then hearing the task the molly nodded and stepped forward to sniff the feather, taking in the scent she backed up and waited
@Rei
Bonestar chuckled "Yes Shotopaw, You Can Keep all the Feathers you Find. Now Off Your Two Go!" He flicked his ears, signaling for them to start their task.

He Turned to Fawnpaw and Bunnypaw "Now With you Two We'll be having Team Work Task. Together you two are going to find me after i hide okay?"

Bunnypaw nodded enthusiastic, though he was facing the wrong way

Old March 1st, 2023, 07:47 AM

Shotopaw feels elated - yay, feathers! he thinks to himself - before he makes his way towards one of the feather's scents. He closes his eyes as he begins to move towards a feather.