Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:39 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Blazimations
Today 12:31 PM
Favorite Character Poll!...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 12:05 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:39 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by squidz
Today 11:39 AM

Old December 22nd, 2022, 11:22 AM
ringfinger

Default sage dancing

sagepaw
he/him
shadowclan
white with grey-striped tail, green eyes
---
Sagepaw definitely did not miss training with Cloversu- Cloverpaw. He shook his head, bored to death in the camp clearing. So many cats dead and Dawnstar's pointing her whiskers at clan cats for...murder? Sagepaw shifted his paws. ShadowClan was weird sometimes, he guessed. Though he doubted murder was happening. Sage turned his green eyes to the different dens, wondering if any cats would pop out and offer to talk or something. To have some fun? Sagepaw might just kill. Metaphorically.
@Airiaty
Old December 22nd, 2022, 12:30 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: sage dancing

Mossdance

The Siamese stalked across the clearing, eyes glaring at any cat who looked at her. She may seem threatening, but she was just making sure everything was normal. Her claws itched. Everything had to be normal. She looked up to see cloverpaw , the apprentice was looking around. How lazy. “You! Over there!” she yowled, padding over to the tom. “Where’s your mentor?” she demanded, lashing her tail angrily. “You’re supposed to be training!”

Last edited by 17818; December 22nd, 2022 at 12:30 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2022, 12:41 PM
ringfinger

sagepaw
he/him
shadowclan
---
Sagepaw startled. That was not a fun voice. Definitely not a good time voice. "Oh, uh, busy?" Sagepaw offered a small smile, hoping that Mossdance would let up if he looked bright and happy. He decided against saying that his old mentor was demoted, which was a whole event at the last meeting, and that his new mentor was a busy cat. No, just keep smiling. "What're you up to?" he asked recklessly, though Sagepaw was hoping that the question was civil enough to divert the warrior's anger elsewhere.
@Airiaty

Last edited by samm; December 22nd, 2022 at 12:42 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2022, 03:41 AM

Mossdance

Mossdance snorted. “That’s totally out of question. Where is your mentor?” she asked again, eyes blazing with irritation. “Apprentices like you shouldn’t be moping about in camp.” she mewed, tail flicking.
Old December 23rd, 2022, 02:25 PM
ringfinger

sagepaw
he/him
shadowclan
---
"Well," Sagepaw hesitated. Should he really say this? But why did Mossdance have to pounce on his tail, metaphorically speaking, like that? He supposed saying something risky was worth it, and besides, it was Sage's nature to act recklessly. "I don't understand what a warrior like you is doing, still in camp, but at least I'm not wriggling my way into your business like a snake. And I'm pretty sure my mentor is doing something more useful to ShadowClan, like not pestering apprentices. And if you're so mad I'm in camp, how about you take me out or something? Take some action, huh?" Sagepaw turned a critical green eye on Mossdance. He was pretty sure the warrior would either smack him or just kill him on the spot. Or even worse, tell Dawnstar about his "insurgence."
@Airiaty
Old December 23rd, 2022, 04:12 PM

Mossdance

wow. This was one sassy apprentice. Mossdance rolled her eyes. “I have not seen you being at least one catch to the prey pile. You’ve been in camp, doing what? Eating. and if your mentor is doing something useful, I’m sure it should involve you.” she growled. “You hear me?” she spun around, lashing her tail. “Don’t let me see you sitting here when I come back, you better be doing something useful!” she called over her shoulder.
Old December 24th, 2022, 12:06 AM
ringfinger

sagepaw
he/him
shadowclan
---
Sagepaw flinched back at her sudden movement. What was he supposed to do now? "Urghhh," he growled under his breath. Well, at least Mossmousebrain hadn't smacked him. A good sign? Perhaps. One must only try harder. "Hey, uh, what I meant was take me out?" Sage cringed inwardly, not meaning to sound unsure. He shook his head, getting up. He'd basically given up on convincing the warrior to do as he wished. "Didn't wanna train with a flea-bitten cat anyways," he muttered to himself. What was with ShadowClan cats? Why were they no fun? Was it the cold of leaf-bare? The dead cats popping up? Or was this just...his destiny? Sagepaw shuddered. No, of course not. He'll find a good friendly cat to goof around with soon.
@Airiaty
Old December 24th, 2022, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
sagepaw
he/him
shadowclan
---
Sagepaw flinched back at her sudden movement. What was he supposed to do now? "Urghhh," he growled under his breath. Well, at least Mossmousebrain hadn't smacked him. A good sign? Perhaps. One must only try harder. "Hey, uh, what I meant was take me out?" Sage cringed inwardly, not meaning to sound unsure. He shook his head, getting up. He'd basically given up on convincing the warrior to do as he wished. "Didn't wanna train with a flea-bitten cat anyways," he muttered to himself. What was with ShadowClan cats? Why were they no fun? Was it the cold of leaf-bare? The dead cats popping up? Or was this just...his destiny? Sagepaw shuddered. No, of course not. He'll find a good friendly cat to goof around with soon.
@Airiaty
Mossdance

Mossdance groaned, closing her eyes in frustration and stalked off. Let that furbrain fend for himself! she thought angrily, tail lashing as she stepped back into the warrrior’s den.

[ Gonna end this now! ]