Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
looking for art of my ocs!...
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:50 AM
Little finder <33
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:45 AM
Staff and the Community
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 12:08 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Who are you, and why are...
Last post by Morrigan
Yesterday 11:39 PM

Old April 20th, 2017, 07:37 PM
mapless wanderer

Default The Twisted Timber

The Twisted Timber is an abandoned twoleg campsite, in which a weathered old cat named Jennifer currently resides alone. Jenn is a lonely older she-cat, eager to tell her stories to any cat who cares to listen. She recently lived just out of Clan territory at the beach, just within sight of Seastones, that tended to see more passerby than cats who dwell near there, but left near after the Evil Era, her tired, ancient eyes having seen too much bloodshed, and she was worried to witness it again. She lives in a poorly made den which she stays in during the time surrounding leafbare, moons that she usually goes hungry--Although to her, it is a crime to eat out of the mouths of the younger and rarely accepted offerings. Her den is a flimsy thing made out of twigs, likely to collapse at any moment. Woven into a branch on the wall of the hollow is a cat's collar, which is the subject of a few of her stories.
She herself is hard-working, refusing to stoop low and instead perservering, refusing to die although any other cat her age in her circumstances usually would have. She is a very persistent cat and usually refuses help from others, prefering to work for herself, please and thank you. She is also quite a wonderful story teller.
The area surrounding this weak den was once cleared for twoleg pelt nests, but with time plants have rebelled against the impervious surfaces, cracking the stone and overgrowing the perfectly smooth dusty dirt. Downhill from this area, to the south, is a small lake with a steadily rotting halfbridge, a thing that is risky to walk on, for a single missed step onto dead, damp wood could result in a cat becoming trapped and slowly starving to death, drowning, or--ironically--if they get trapped higher up, dying of thirst. It appears to also be likely to collapse, making the few cats who wander here avoid it. The prey isn't particularly scarce, but for an old cat like Jenn, even walking can be a problem, and so the elderly she-cat often starves. The forrested terrain offers prey like that found in ThunderClan, and is usually rather plump due to not being chased constantly by cats.
To the north is a long, dirt-paved twoleg trail leading to the area of Seastones, where Jennifer once lived, but when it rains the path sometimes becomes slippery and dangerous.
For such an expansive space, only one resides in it, the reason being its only resident can't treat it as a rest stop; Jenn is too old, tired, and lonely to go much further.

(Simply comment below with the name, gender/pronouns, and general age of your character to join!! Edit: Please @mention me when you post unless you are quoting a roleplay response, please do not quote this post though!!)

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; April 29th, 2017 at 10:56 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 01:06 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: The Twisted Timber

@Ludicrous Lunacy

Apple(Dark Brown Eyes)

Female--She/Her

About 25 Moons

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 25th, 2017, 06:10 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
@Ludicrous Lunacy

Apple(Dark Brown Eyes)

Female--She/Her

About 25 Moons
(accepted, go ahead n post!)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old April 25th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Ludicrous Lunacy
Name: Saphire
Other:
Saphire has to kits Feather and Cloud

Feather:
She/Her

Cloud:
He/Him

Last edited by Cosmo; April 25th, 2017 at 06:27 PM.
Old April 25th, 2017, 07:50 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

(accepted, go ahead n post!)
Apple lifted her bright red muzzle into the air, she opened her mouth a bit as she took in the scents around her. She smelt a faint Twoleg scent and saw what looked like Twoleg things just a few fox tail lengths away from her. Her tail stood high as she began to trot towards the area, she hoped to find a place for shelter somewhere in the area. Her ears turned to the side as she waited to hear any noise of any other cats, dogs or Twolegs. She thought she smelt another cats scent but she shrugged it off, there were no territory scent marks and she already figured other animals would try and take shelter here. A squirrel hit her nose and she crouched down carefully, she put all her weight into her haunches as she followed the scents. When the fiery she-cat got close enough to the squirrel she pounced and killed it with a swipe to the neck. She picked up the limp creature and wrinkled her nose as the fur of the squirrel brushed against her nose. Her brown hues searched for a place to eat, she could tell by the air that it might rain soon so she wanted to find a place to eat where rain wouldn't get onto her. She found a decent sized bush with a few leaves on it and began to eat, she hoped it didn't rain too hard.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!