Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:48 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:44 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 12:27 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by ellie
Today 12:23 PM
Honey In The Maple Tree,...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:21 PM

Old December 4th, 2022, 08:08 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks
Default Come on, Catch it! [P]

✦•·················• HORNETKIT •·················•✦
He/Him - Yellow with black stripes and amber eyes

Hornetkit was in the nursery like usual. There was never anything to do around here, all the kits would always play. And even though he was younger than most of them, he found it easily boring. They would just chase each other around. How was that fun? What would be more fun was learning something! Hunting for example! catching a good meal for his clan would surely make his clan proud of him! Oh, and fighting would work as well! He could jump on the enemy!

But right now he was focused on a piece of loose moss. He shook his tail wildly, hitting sticks and branches - But he didnt care. he jumped and missed but ran towards the moss and clawed at it ferociously rawring and clawing at it saying things like 'Im going to eat you rabbit!' and 'My clan would love to eat you!' he was very excited for the day he'd become an apprentice. How happy that day would be. Hopefully there was someone around to help him learn, how could he become an apprentice knowing nothing? That would be quite sad.

{ @CreeperLover649 }
Old December 4th, 2022, 08:20 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Come on, Catch it! [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx. View Post

Hornetkit was in the nursery like usual. There was never anything to do around here, all the kits would always play. And even though he was younger than most of them, he found it easily boring. They would just chase each other around. How was that fun? What would be more fun was learning something! Hunting for example! catching a good meal for his clan would surely make his clan proud of him! Oh, and fighting would work as well! He could jump on the enemy!

But right now he was focused on a piece of loose moss. He shook his tail wildly, hitting sticks and branches - But he didnt care. he jumped and missed but ran towards the moss and clawed at it ferociously rawring and clawing at it saying things like 'Im going to eat you rabbit!' and 'My clan would love to eat you!' he was very excited for the day he'd become an apprentice. How happy that day would be. Hopefully there was someone around to help him learn, how could he become an apprentice knowing nothing? That would be quite sad.

{ @CreeperLover649 }
~~Nightheart~~

Nightheart yawned, waking up in the warrior's den. Welp, might as well start some excitement. She walked out of the den and straight into the nursery to find a kit playing with moss, pretending it was a rabbit. An idea was forming in the black she-cat's mind, and she approached the kit. "Hey there. Hornetkit, right? I'm Nightheart. I see you are pretending to fight a rabbit. Would you like to meet, and possibly catch, a real rabbit with me?" She knew that the kit was gonna jump and squeal with happiness and waited for the outburst.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old December 4th, 2022, 08:41 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

He ignored the cat that had entered the den and continued fighting the moss but suddenly stopped when she had offered to catch a real rabbit. That was what he was waiting for all along! This was his goal! "Oh yes please! I'll do anything!" he yowled as loud as his tiny lungs could make it. "I want to serve my clan very loyal when I grow up!" his voice was squeaky yet proud "Are you going to take me out of camp?" his small tail wagged wildly. That would be very epic! He had heard kits werent allowed out of camp, but his clan would be fine with it since he was just learning- right? Well even if it wasnt, they could train inside camp surely?

{ @CreeperLover649 }
Old December 4th, 2022, 08:48 PM
error in the code

Quote:

He ignored the cat that had entered the den and continued fighting the moss but suddenly stopped when she had offered to catch a real rabbit. That was what he was waiting for all along! This was his goal! "Oh yes please! I'll do anything!" he yowled as loud as his tiny lungs could make it. "I want to serve my clan very loyal when I grow up!" his voice was squeaky yet proud "Are you going to take me out of camp?" his small tail wagged wildly. That would be very epic! He had heard kits werent allowed out of camp, but his clan would be fine with it since he was just learning- right? Well even if it wasnt, they could train inside camp surely?

{ @CreeperLover649 }
~~Nightheart~~

Nightheart smiled at Hornetkit's outburst. "We'll stay near the cam entrance in case something happens. Let's get a moveon." She led the way out of the Clan camp and into the territory near the camp itself, happy.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old December 4th, 2022, 08:53 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Hopefully no one would see the kit sneaking out of camp with a warrior. He followed closely making sure that nothing would creep up on him (well at least he tried-) he followed Nightheart closely. He raised his voice and asked a question. "But what if the rabbit hurts me? Im only just a bit bigger than a large rabbit" his voice was a bit fretful. He was excited, but maybe a bit too excited.

{ @CreeperLover649 }
Old December 4th, 2022, 09:04 PM
error in the code

Quote:

Hopefully no one would see the kit sneaking out of camp with a warrior. He followed closely making sure that nothing would creep up on him (well at least he tried-) he followed Nightheart closely. He raised his voice and asked a question. "But what if the rabbit hurts me? Im only just a bit bigger than a large rabbit" his voice was a bit fretful. He was excited, but maybe a bit too excited.

{ @CreeperLover649 }
~~Nightheart~~

The black she-cat didn't blame Hornetkit for asking that question. "I'm not sure if you will get attacked. Anyway, if it happens, I'll take you to Cowpaw, and everything will be fine. Now. Listen carefully." Nightheart said, standing in front of the yellow black-tabby kit.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old December 4th, 2022, 09:08 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Worry filled the little kitten but he shoved it down with a big anxious gulp as she had asked him to focus and look at her. He watched her but had already gone into a horrible, disastrous, messed up, illegal crouching position that looked like a rabbit mightve done better than him! "is it good?" he asked. His tail was twitching and his legs were too far back, his paws were too squeezed in and his ears were perked too high. "Did I do a good job?" he asked once more. He wasnt sure if he messed up.

{ @CreeperLover649 - Oh man, he messed up REALLY bad }
Old December 4th, 2022, 09:16 PM
error in the code

Quote:

Worry filled the little kitten but he shoved it down with a big anxious gulp as she had asked him to focus and look at her. He watched her but had already gone into a horrible, disastrous, messed up, illegal crouching position that looked like a rabbit mightve done better than him! "is it good?" he asked. His tail was twitching and his legs were too far back, his paws were too squeezed in and his ears were perked too high. "Did I do a good job?" he asked once more. He wasnt sure if he messed up.

{ @CreeperLover649 - Oh man, he messed up REALLY bad }
~~Nightheart~~

(it's cute though)

Nightheart smiled at Hornetkit's mistakes. "Yes, but keep your tail still and down, put your legs more forward, make your paws less squeezed in, and put your ears down." She made the pose herself. "Remember, this is normally for sneaking onto a rabbit, and then you chase it. Ready to try it out on some live prey?" She wasn't sure if a mouse or a rabbit would be better.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old December 4th, 2022, 09:20 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Oh, so he messed up, well that was fine, it was just his first time after all. "Okay then.." his voice faded as his focus was directed towards his mistakes. This time it came out much better. "How is it now? I fixed everything you said was wrong" he looked up with eyes gleaming with excited pride. "Lets go now! I want to catch one really fast!" he said excited. He saw a bird up above and gasped. How pretty it was, he was shocked and stared at it as it climbed onto a tree. Its magnificent wings folded in and out and the light blue on its feathers reflected perfectly with the light

{ @CreeperLover649 - Thats Hornetkit for you lol and he birds }
Old December 4th, 2022, 09:28 PM
error in the code

Quote:

Oh, so he messed up, well that was fine, it was just his first time after all. "Okay then.." his voice faded as his focus was directed towards his mistakes. This time it came out much better. "How is it now? I fixed everything you said was wrong" he looked up with eyes gleaming with excited pride. "Lets go now! I want to catch one really fast!" he said excited. He saw a bird up above and gasped. How pretty it was, he was shocked and stared at it as it climbed onto a tree. Its magnificent wings folded in and out and the light blue on its feathers reflected perfectly with the light

{ @CreeperLover649 - Thats Hornetkit for you lol and he birds }
~~Nightheart~~

( lol )

Nightheart smiled, seeing the bird as well. "Nice bird. Anyway, want to try this out on some rabbits? Remember, just chase after them. I'll lead one your way to make it easier." She stuck her head into a rabbit burrow and yowled loudly. Four skinny rabbits shot out of the other hole, and Nightheart stomped one Hornetkit's way. "Pounce on it!" She called, behind the rabbit.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿