Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Poprock
Today 03:55 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by lark.
Today 03:50 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Bugabaddie
Today 03:48 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:48 PM

Old November 17th, 2022, 05:01 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default To mock or not to mock

[ @IvySpirit - Taking the liberty of putting up a private thread in order to finish Snowy's talk with Ginger in a timely manner / in a time that still makes somewhat sense. While I did see your vm about them making up at a later time, it wouldn't be ic for Ginger to just ignore what happened without consequences! This would take place only a little bit after what happened in the clearing c: ]

After that situation in the clearing got presumably settled, the tabby still had one (or one of two) last thing to take care of: Snowypaw. He hadn't forgotten the two fighting apprentices, and the ginger feline needed to know Snowypaw's side of the story before deciding anything. Coming to find the apprentice, Gingerfrost didn't hesitate in walking up to her.
"Snowypaw. Can you tell me what happened now?"
Sitting down, the tom kept his eyes trained on the troublesome apprentice as he patiently awaited her side of the story.

Old November 21st, 2022, 09:28 AM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: To mock or not to mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

[ @IvySpirit - Taking the liberty of putting up a private thread in order to finish Snowy's talk with Ginger in a timely manner / in a time that still makes somewhat sense. While I did see your vm about them making up at a later time, it wouldn't be ic for Ginger to just ignore what happened without consequences! This would take place only a little bit after what happened in the clearing c: ]

After that situation in the clearing got presumably settled, the tabby still had one (or one of two) last thing to take care of: Snowypaw. He hadn't forgotten the two fighting apprentices, and the ginger feline needed to know Snowypaw's side of the story before deciding anything. Coming to find the apprentice, Gingerfrost didn't hesitate in walking up to her.
"Snowypaw. Can you tell me what happened now?"
Sitting down, the tom kept his eyes trained on the troublesome apprentice as he patiently awaited her side of the story.

---

SnowyPaw
RiverClan
She/Her

SnowyPaw began to cry again. "Well- he- uh-" she forced out sobs, "I don't want to repeat it, its just too horrible and mean!" Very convincing actress but I'm sure GingerFrost could tell between a lie and the truth. SnowyPaw was clearly lying...
Old November 21st, 2022, 05:49 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvySpirit View Post
---

SnowyPaw
RiverClan
She/Her

SnowyPaw began to cry again. "Well- he- uh-" she forced out sobs, "I don't want to repeat it, its just too horrible and mean!" Very convincing actress but I'm sure GingerFrost could tell between a lie and the truth. SnowyPaw was clearly lying...

Gingerfrost had to suppress the slight grimace that nearly creeped it's way across the tabby's maw as Snowypaw suddenly began to cry again, albeit looking fine just seconds before. He had to give the benefit of the doubt and assume that whatever happened hurt her so much she couldn't help but break out in sudden, forceful sobs but... It felt off, to be sure. He just about managed to keep his expression neutral as he watched her carefully.
"There's little I can do if you don't speak."
He briefly paused, as if to either let his words sink in or gauge her reaction - his expressions rarely revealed much.
"I'll have to assume Copperpaw's story as truth and handle you accordingly. Telling me what happened will do more good than harm. The truth."

Old November 22nd, 2022, 08:49 AM
You Cryin?

Quote:

Gingerfrost had to suppress the slight grimace that nearly creeped it's way across the tabby's maw as Snowypaw suddenly began to cry again, albeit looking fine just seconds before. He had to give the benefit of the doubt and assume that whatever happened hurt her so much she couldn't help but break out in sudden, forceful sobs but... It felt off, to be sure. He just about managed to keep his expression neutral as he watched her carefully.
"There's little I can do if you don't speak."
He briefly paused, as if to either let his words sink in or gauge her reaction - his expressions rarely revealed much.
"I'll have to assume Copperpaw's story as truth and handle you accordingly. Telling me what happened will do more good than harm. The truth."

---

SnowyPaw
RiverClan
She/Her

"CopperPaw Is A Big FAT LIAR!" Her tail lashed then she covered her mouth... Yikes. That is some foul language from snowypaw... But why? Didn't matter, SnowyPaw began to speak again. "He just doesn't like me because my mom had kits with a rouge and because I'm a she-cat!" she blurted out. CopperPaw would never make fun of someone for those things... So SnowyPaw had to be lying...

Last edited by SatoruSaki; November 23rd, 2022 at 08:53 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2022, 03:37 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
---

SnowyPaw
RiverClan
She/Her

"CopperPaw Is A Big FAT LIAR!" Her tail lashed then she covered her mouth... Yikes. That is some foul language from snowypaw... But why? Didn't matter, SnowyPaw began to speak again. "He just doesn't like me because my mom had kits with a rouge and because I'm a she-cat!" she blurted out. CopperPaw would never make fun of someone for those things... So SnowyPaw had to be lying...

"Snowypaw."
The tabby warned at her outburst, noting that the waterfall of tears was suddenly gone. With the benefit of the doubt, he could brush it off as Snowypaw being the type to quickly change emotions (much like Snowkit was), although he would've expected an apprentice to have grown out of that by now. Apparently not, or she was simply a great actress. Whatever it was, Gingerfrost remained silent as she gave her explanation.

"Then what did he do or tell you?"
He didn't even raise a single brow at that question, looking down at the younger apprentice with what could described as a somewhat serious expression. If he wanted to judge this fairly, he needed more details than just that - as it stood, Copperpaw's explanation held both of them accountable. This looked like an accusation, something one was prone to doubting when it made little sense or had no clear proof. Such as now.

Old November 24th, 2022, 08:55 AM
You Cryin?

Quote:

"Snowypaw."
The tabby warned at her outburst, noting that the waterfall of tears was suddenly gone. With the benefit of the doubt, he could brush it off as Snowypaw being the type to quickly change emotions (much like Snowkit was), although he would've expected an apprentice to have grown out of that by now. Apparently not, or she was simply a great actress. Whatever it was, Gingerfrost remained silent as she gave her explanation.

"Then what did he do or tell you?"
He didn't even raise a single brow at that question, looking down at the younger apprentice with what could described as a somewhat serious expression. If he wanted to judge this fairly, he needed more details than just that - as it stood, Copperpaw's explanation held both of them accountable. This looked like an accusation, something one was prone to doubting when it made little sense or had no clear proof. Such as now.

---

SnowyPaw
RiverClan
She/Her

SnowyPaw went quiet. she didn't want to act anymore. It was getting annoying... So, She looked gingerfrost dead in the eyes... "Okay, I lied." she mumbled. Her eyes rolled, "I bullied copperpaw..."
Old November 27th, 2022, 08:49 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
---

SnowyPaw
RiverClan
She/Her

SnowyPaw went quiet. she didn't want to act anymore. It was getting annoying... So, She looked gingerfrost dead in the eyes... "Okay, I lied." she mumbled. Her eyes rolled, "I bullied copperpaw..."

A confession. Gingerfrost nodded at Snowypaw's words. That, compared to all the admitted lies, lined up with what Copperpaw had told him. He didn't really need further confirmation, but he wanted to see how far this could go - even if just with a single question.
"And then Copperpaw attacked you?"
The irritation in his eyes remained, but his voice was a bit less stern when he asked that single question. The one that would prove both stories right or wrong, and ultimately decide their verdict.
"Do you think mocking your clanmates is right."

Old November 27th, 2022, 09:00 PM
You Cryin?

Quote:

A confession. Gingerfrost nodded at Snowypaw's words. That, compared to all the admitted lies, lined up with what Copperpaw had told him. He didn't really need further confirmation, but he wanted to see how far this could go - even if just with a single question.
"And then Copperpaw attacked you?"
The irritation in his eyes remained, but his voice was a bit less stern when he asked that single question. The one that would prove both stories right or wrong, and ultimately decide their verdict.
"Do you think mocking your clanmates is right."

———

SnowyPaw

RiverClan
She/Her

Her eyes met with GingerFrost’s as she spoke,“Yes, CopperPaw attacked me!” She hissed and then looked to the side, rolling her eyes.
“He had it coming anyways.” Her tail lashed aggressively as she snarled.
SnowyPaw then sat down with a pout, looking to the ground.
“He was basically asking me to come at him with that look on his face…” her voice that was once harsh came to a mumble as a genuinely sad gaze met GingerFrosts…
“My brother… he went missing moons ago… and I…” she stopped herself, standing up with a stretch.

(So her brother who is an npc left with a rouge after the rouge begged for his help to survive. Snowy met the rouge but didn’t say anything about it to anyone. The rouge killed her brother but snowypaw is yet to find his body. She just think he’s missing)
Old December 4th, 2022, 09:41 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Christmas Spirit View Post
———

SnowyPaw

RiverClan
She/Her

Her eyes met with GingerFrost’s as she spoke,“Yes, CopperPaw attacked me!” She hissed and then looked to the side, rolling her eyes.
“He had it coming anyways.” Her tail lashed aggressively as she snarled.
SnowyPaw then sat down with a pout, looking to the ground.
“He was basically asking me to come at him with that look on his face…” her voice that was once harsh came to a mumble as a genuinely sad gaze met GingerFrosts…
“My brother… he went missing moons ago… and I…” she stopped herself, standing up with a stretch.

(So her brother who is an npc left with a rouge after the rouge begged for his help to survive. Snowy met the rouge but didn’t say anything about it to anyone. The rouge killed her brother but snowypaw is yet to find his body. She just think he’s missing)

Her brother. So she was acting out because of her brother. Gingerfrost couldn't comment on that - her behaviour was wrong and uncalled for, her missing brother justified nothing. But how could he tell her, an emotional apprentice, that without causing another outburst. The tabby tom forced the irritation in his voice down with a sharp breath, nearly a sigh, as he looked upon Snowypaw with stern eyes. At least she confirmed Copperpaw's story to be true.
"Even so," he started "that is no reason to be mocking your clanmates. Only fools 'ask' to be bullied, and only fools abide. I've seen apprentices who act this way before, only few made it. And not by keeping up that behaviour."
His eyes remained on the apprentice as he manoeuvred through the words to find.
"I do not want to catch you acting this way again. Next time, you keep the nasty comments - and claws - to yourself. You can clean out the old nests in the elder's den while thinking about that."
He couldn't let mockery go unpunished and the elder's den seemed suitable. A pawful of those nests were still dirty after some of their elder's disappearance. It shouldn't be too much work, but enough to keep an apprentice thinking.
"Go. Be done by sundown tomorrow."
Giving dismissive flick of his tail, the deputy's voice dropped a bit as he added a last part;
"I'll keep an eye out for your brother."