Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 06:20 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:56 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:53 AM
I wanna create an outsider...
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:46 AM
hey I'm new!
Last post by Moonandstars
Today 05:10 AM

Old October 20th, 2022, 06:29 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Homeward Bound [A Journey Home]

Come one, come all! If you want to get involved in a plot surrounding a pivotal moment in Miss Fawnpaw's journey as RiverClan's medicine cat, I encourage you to check this plot out!

After witnessing yet another Clanmate having to be buried, Fawnpaw was a wreck. She stood at the entrance of camp and watched her Clanmates grieve, only able to feel a sickening sense of numbness. It terrified her, to the point where she fled from RiverClan - and ended up getting herself lost in the outskirts. Now, after a rather traumatic event that results in her being about a couple days journey away from the Clans, Fawnpaw must figure out how to return back to RiverClan - back to home.

During her first evening away from the Clan, Fawnpaw comes across Frost and Yew. These two are rather nasty cats who's territory she's trespassed on. Despite her attempts to apologize and make it up to them, Frost says she needs to get out while Yew attacks her. Both loners end up driving her out of their territory and further away from RiverClan - to the edge of a gravel road. From there, she is picked up by a friendly family of Twolegs and taken away - about a days journey away from the Clans.

After quite a drive she finds that she is now on a farm, and that no cats around are aware of the Clans. It is here she meets Jack. Jack is really nice and friendly, and helps Fawnpaw learn the ropes of the farm - how to hunt and catch mice for the Twolegs who live there. For the first day she's there, Fawnpaw finds that she is missing home quite a bit, and though Jack is nice she is still terrified after her encounter with the loners. But that night, Jack and Fawnpaw have a talk under the stars where she reveals that she's actually from RiverClan, but feels like she was separated because she wasn't able to save any of her Clanmates. Jack is understanding and offers her comfort.

A few days go by where Fawnpaw and Jack work side by side on the farm, growing close. One morning, Fawnpaw wakes up to find that Jack is nowhere to be found. After looking, she sees that they're taking care of Moose who is tucked away at the back of the barn. Moose appears to be sick, coughing due to a cold. Jack is worried, and sheepishly asks if Fawnpaw would be able to help heal them. Still convinced she can't so anything but cause death, she flees the barn and goes into the nearby woods.

While in the forest she ends up falling asleep, and while asleep meets with a group of StarClan cats; Chestnutfall, a cat who has comforted Fawnpaw in the past; Dirtfur, a former deputy of RiverClan looking for redemption; Talonkit, a young kit who's life was irrevocably affected by a medicine cat; and Zerosight, one of the few cats in StarClan who truly understands the burdens on young Fawnpaw's shoulders. They come and comfort her, and allow her a shoulder to lean on as she talks about all of the issues plaguing her. In turn, they each remind her that she was chosen, and that sometimes in healing not everything will have a happy ending. Sometimes cats will die, and there is nothing she will be able to do about it - but she will be reminded to not let that get her down. They can collectively, or separately, make a reference to Moose and Jack vaguely and also to Coltsfoot (this can be done by Zerosight, as he will likely be the only cat to know about it's uses, so a vague reference is good as long as it has the name of the herb so she knows what to call it!). By the time Fawnpaw wakes up, it is the middle of the night but she feels a strong urge to look for something...

After being led through the forest by a family of deer, Fawnpaw stumbles across a waterfall hidden behind thick foliage. There she sees an unfamiliar plant, tall and similar to a dandelion with thin yellow and white petals (Coltsfoot). It appears untouched by the approaching cold weather and in a haste the medicine cat plucks it and, after securing a honeycomb from a nearby bee hive (not without getting stings of her own) runs back towards the farm (this part is a solo roleplay and is a huge WIP).

Returning to the farm as dawn breaks Fawnpaw tries to find Jack and Moose, finally locating them in the back of the barn. Moose's cough has gotten worse, but Fawnpaw is determined to help. Using the new herb and the honey she creates a edible poultice that is spread over a small mouse, which Moose eats. After awhile the cough eases and Moose is able to sleep. Jack profusely thanks Fawnpaw, and Fawnpaw is shocked it actually worked.

Waking the next morning, Fawnpaw informs Jack and Moose that she really does have to get back, but she is appreciative of all of their help. Moose thanks her, and Jack helps her escape from the farm without the notice of the Twolegs. From there, Fawnpaw runs in the direction of which she believes to be RiverClan, following certain signs and signals that lead her there (unknowingly given by Dirtfur, Chestnutfall, Talonkit, and Zerosight, collectively as a group).

After a day of traveling Fawnpaw decides to rest, and comes across EX-CLAN CAT. EX-CLAN CAT is nice, although seems to be suffering from a rather severe injury - a broken limb. Energized by her having been able to heal Moose Fawnpaw springs into action. She tries a few different options at first (failing at setting the leg completely) - but eventually comes across an herb (rush) that seems strong enough to set the limb. Utilizing it, a stick, and cobwebs, Fawnpaw is able to successfully create a brace that allows EX-CLAN CAT to be able to stand.

However, because of the time it took her to get it right, they are unable to walk for very far and have constant pain that shoots up their leg. Fawnpaw starts to feel sad until she recalls what STARCLAN cat taught her. EX-CLAN CAT isn't mad either, and actually thanks her for her help. They ask her if she knows how to get back, and she admits she's been following what she believes to be signs from StarClan. EX-CLAN CAT decides to accompany her with his makeshift brace, and they're able to travel until they reach the RiverClan border, where they come across RIVERCLAN CAT 1 and RIVERCLAN CAT 2 who are on a patrol - and are overjoyed to see that Fawnpaw has return after almost a quarter moon away from the Clan.

OKAY! So that's sort of long, but I'm only wanting this to last for about two or three weeks tops - Fawnpaw will be absent at the next Clan meeting, as well as the next gathering! I've approved this plot with Zen as well, though I'm sure patrols might be dispatched to look for her. This is to sort of help her grow a bit and understand that even if she can't save all of her Clanmates or fully recover them, she should still try and do the best she can.

ROLES NEEDED:

LONER 1
LONER 2

must be rather territorial and vicious
willing to chase out a kid from their territory

FARM CAT
should be kind and warm; at least 40+ moons
preferred if they did not know about the Clans

BABY FARM CAT
between 5-7 moons old
will be sick, but their cough will be treated by Fawnpaw!

○ STARCLAN CATS
willing to help encourage Fawnpaw
sends her signs to be on the right track
can be an ancestor from any Clan

○ EX-CLAN CAT
➣ can have any personality
➣ can be from any Clan

○ RIVERCLAN CAT 1
○ RIVERCLAN CAT 2

➣ one must be a warrior
➣ preferred if they had an existing relationship with Fawnpaw

...And that's about it! This is a rather large plot, so I will be picky about some roles. Thank you all for your interest!

FORM

Name-
Brief Description-
Role Wanted-
Why they would Fit-
Mention-
@birdie

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; November 21st, 2022 at 09:49 PM.
Old October 20th, 2022, 06:35 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Homeward Bound [A Journey Home]

Name- Bella
Brief Description- a tiny little tabby with white paws and a white chest, soft green eyes. they are only 5 moons old. i do have plans for this kitten for the future. for she dreams of one day becoming strong while keeping her love of all things. she adores flowers and day dreams a lot whenever she's sick. but no matter what she goes through she never gives up on others.
Role Wanted- baby farm cat
Why they would Fit- they are very small, the runt of the litter, and they have a weak immune system, so they really could end up with the sickness. they are skittish when active and will stick closely to the farm cat
Mention- @birdie
perhaps even, if she's accepted could their pasts cross again in the future....?

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn

Last edited by Ragwort; October 20th, 2022 at 07:22 PM.
Old October 20th, 2022, 06:40 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Name- Jack
Brief Description- A big fluffy black tom with a white chest and paws. He has yellow eyes that give off a gentle and caring vibe.
Role Wanted- Farm cat!
Why they would Fit- He's sweet and sensible. Would definitely care for a young cat like Fawn~ and lives on a farm
Mention- @birdie

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old October 20th, 2022, 06:57 PM
zoom

Status: replys will be slower than usual, but I'll be getting into the groove of things
My Mood: Blah

Name- Moose

Brief Description- Moose is a thin black cat who gleams brown when in sunlight. With white tipped paws ears and white a white chest tuft. Moose may seem cowardly but values justice and sincerity the most in her life. Being taught to always be a good kit and presentable in situations when met with cats she's never met before. She hopes that she can stop being cowardly when a frog were to hop by her paws that would make her spine bristle. And hoping that falling ill to a sicken this badly won't take her life away.

Role Wanted- Baby farm cat

Why they would Fit- Because I could see Moose and Fawnpaw having a small sister relationship in the process of this - even if it's such a short moment for Fawnpaws journey home. And it could give Moose great character development to make her braver and have more bod in her soul contrary to her thin figure.

Mention-
@birdie

[ I hope you'll allow me to create a character just for this plot ^^ ]
Old October 20th, 2022, 07:02 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Name- Mapledawn
Brief Description- tortoiseshell with green eyes
Role Wanted- Riverclan Cat 1
Why they would Fit- Mapledawn would have been incredibly worried for the apprentice and would have always been looking out for the apprentice while she was out. Mapledawn might not be close to Fawnpaw (yet /lh) but they care so deeply for the young apprentice
Mention- @birdie

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old October 20th, 2022, 07:11 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Name- Dirtfur
Brief Description- A brown tabby with long fluffy fur. Was former deputy of RiverClan. He is kind and tries to get along with everyone.
Role Wanted- StarClan Cat
Why they would Fit- If there is any StarClan cats that relates to Fawnpaw, Dirtfur is one that likely relates the most! Like Fawnpaw, he blames himself and been through bad experiences.

Admittedly, I never gave Dirtfur redemption nor gave him an actual plot that showcased that he learned to accept life. This can be a good chance for him to finally put his regrets at rest and actually learn to forgive and forget, as well as redeeming himself.
Mention- @birdie

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 20th, 2022, 07:13 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

name- wormbite
brief description- lanky oriental cat mixed with an american curl. onyx-color furred speckled with white. scars litter his body, specifically his right shoulder, neck, stomach, notch in his left ear, left cheek, and right backpaw. misty amber eyes due to his blindness. speaks in a monotone voice that's a bit low.
role wanted- riverclan cat 2
why they would fit- fawnpaw's uncle who would gladly welcome her home with open arms
mention- @birdie

orrr....!

name- wolfwhisper
brief description- a dark grey tabby with icy blue eyes. he's on the short and stocky side with spiky fur. quiet and raspy voice with a slight drawl to it! he's also a maine coon mix, woo.
role wanted- ex-clan cat
why they would fit- he's a super sweet guy that would love to help fawnpaw find his way home! he's a bit of a coward though, especially after running away from shadowclan so i can see him being a bit nervous but warms up to her he's also very clumsy so i can imagine he would end up breaking a limb
mention- @/birdie

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; October 20th, 2022 at 07:23 PM.
Old October 20th, 2022, 07:17 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

got two options to submit:

Name- either minnie or pancake, tbd (mini pancake, mayhaps??)
Brief Description- (her physical appearance and personality are based off of two barn cats i’ve know irl!) fluffy black she-kit with a white chest, a white snip on her nose, and a bobtail. she can be a tad shy when encountering strangers - most kiddos are - but those who know her are well aware of her insatiable curiosity, energetic personality, and bouncy demeanor. her favorite phrase is ‘what’s that’ and is something she repeats on a regular basis, often getting on the nerves of less patient cats.
Role Wanted- baby farm cat
Why they would Fit- i think the dynamic between her and fawn could be really sweet. i think they’re personalities would balance each other out in a nice way, and i can imagine so many cute interactions coming from the two. (i have a mental image of her watching fawn getting some herbs ready for her whilst she quietly cheers fawn on “go fawn-cat! go fawn-cat! wait wait- what is that? what iiiiissssss that i wanna knowwwwwww!!”)

Name- storksong
Brief Description- flame-point tom. friendly, uses way too many flowery words, aloof.
Role Wanted- rc cat 1 or 2
Why they would Fit- he’s trying to be active in the clan, so i could see him volunteering to join search patrols for fawnpaw.
Mention- @birdie

edit: just one more i promise-
Name- silt
Brief Description- grey and white tom with green eyes and a kinked tail. he’s very witty and a little dry, and can also be pretty emotional. he has a stutter which manifests pretty mildly.
Role Wanted- starclan cat
Why they would Fit- silt is a new starclan cat, and frankly doesn’t know much about it. he only found out about and started believing in starclan a few days before his death. still, he was never the kind of cat to lay around and do nothing, and is now doing all that he can as a starclan cat. he may be new to the clans in general, but he knows how to be a friend, and seeing fawnpaw’s doubt and insecurity would certainly prompt him to come and at least reassure her of her abilities. there is also a ton of potential for future plots that i could pm you about if you’re interested
Mention- @birdie

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; October 29th, 2022 at 12:40 PM.
Old October 20th, 2022, 07:32 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Name- Blizzardwind
Brief Description- large silver tabby rom with slate blue eyes
Role Wanted- RC cat 1
Why they would Fit- him and fawnpaw are already kinda familiar with one another, so he'll be so relieved to see that she's alright. Not to mention, he's going to be retiring soon so I want to get him into as many plots as I can!
Mention- @birdie

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; October 21st, 2022 at 11:46 AM.
Old October 20th, 2022, 08:09 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Name- Chestnutfall
Brief Description- A small white tom with brown tabby splotches. He's a RiverClanner from many generations before Fawnpaw. He gave Pikestar a life and even spoke to Fawnpaw in the past!
Role Wanted- StarClan Cat
Why they would Fit- Well, Chestnutfall has already came to comfort Fawnpaw in the past, and he will definitely be willing to do it again! The last thing he wants to see is RiverClan struggle any more than they already have, so he'll do everything in his power to help Fawnpaw. He also wants to remind her about his lesson on death that he told to Pikestar -- to not let it effect you so much that it ruins your life, and remind her of their previous discission here. [I know it's not a finished roleplay, but I hope its referenceable!]
Mention- @birdie