Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM

Old April 12th, 2017, 04:31 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default We Forgot {Private}

A lilac point siamese laid hidden under tall grass. The only thing out was her fleeting blue eyes, flecks of red in them. Her tail swayed gently behind her, contentedly. The feline's ears flicked, twitched, and turn into the direction of tweeting birds. Mystical made a groan. She found the twittering birds annoying to her core. Just because they sounded so happy. Why did they sound so happy? There was nothing to be happy about. At least to her. Being born outside those clans, where food was plentiful, and socialization took interest, Mystical always found living on her own...quite fulfilling. Not truly fulfilling. She wished she had other cats to talk to, but lately she's been travelling around. Sometimes landing herself at the borders of the different clans. Not knowing which clan border she was at. Not, that she cared. She would silently watch the other cats, see their patrols, see their animated conversations, before tilting her head and deciding to leave. Truthfully, the she-cat wanted a type of thrill in her life. She wanted to play around, manipulate, influence; anything of the sort.

Life have been completely boring if she were honest. She was sure that if she were apart of the clans, then everything would be different...did she really want to risk that though? Be apart of the clans, and leave behind an adventurous life that she loved? Surely not! The she-cat was content where she was. As she sat up, she began grooming her flank, her tail flicking high in the air, playing off as an alarm. She doubted anyone would see her, and if they did.

Well, wouldn't it be her lucky day? The she-cat couldn't even remember the last time she had a good conversation, and she wondered if she had to seek it out for herself. Above all, she enjoyed talking in circles and confusing her ''victims'', and boy wasn't it fun to just...influence the mind. Wouldn't it be fun for her to create her own loner group? The she-cat chuckle. ''Oh, Myst, you gotta stop dreaming so big, hun.'' She chuckled, a sugary laugh emitting into the air as she began delicately grooming her paws.

@bad company

Last edited by Brilliance; April 15th, 2017 at 09:57 PM.
Old April 12th, 2017, 05:11 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Different Adventures {Private}

{ @Noire }
The two looked at each other, a pair of yellow and a pair of blue eyes gleaming brightly as the sun hit them, and they seemed content. They stared deep, ears falling and snarls building, tails flicked and claws sheathed and unsheathed repeatedly, flexing and digging into the soft dirt. A battle was about to commence, and it look as if there would be blood, the narrowed dark look that filled both tom's eyes made that clear. Suddenly, the brown tortie lunged at his sibling, a orange and black calico. The Calico dodged barely in time, and then jumped bouncing off the torie's back and bolting away, and the tortie followed, and a laugh escaped his lips.

A laugh filled with joy. They both were laughing. The two toms ran and played like they always did, fearless and joyful, having the time of there lives with each other by their sides. They were play-fighting all morning, and saw it as the greatest fun. They ran past trees and across creeks, through meadows and into the open moors, from the marsh lands to the dense forest they ran, laughing and giggling and playing all the way.

The two ran into the field in which the molly was in, paying no attention to her, and as the tortie nipped the calico's leg, the calico tripped and tumbled forwards, and suddenly found himself, nose to nose with the molly in front. Smiling nervously he shot up, clearing his throat, catching the attention of his brother who then padded over.

"My goodness, are you alright? Did my brother hurt you in any way?" the tortie asked, only slight worry in his voice. He really wanted to make sure the molly wouldn't get up and beat the holy hell out of his poor brother. The calico wasn't much of a fighter at all, he was more of a sweety than anything else, and would rather keep a good relationship with everyone, while the tortie was the one who fought mostly.

Guilt and appoligies flooded the blue hues of the calico, and he gave a nervous smile. "Sorry, I guess I wasn't paying attention." he said, his ears flattening, giving him a cute, shy look.
Old April 12th, 2017, 06:22 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Default Re: Different Adventures {Private}

{ @bad company }

At first the she-cat was rather...taken aback. She felt a sense of coldness enter into her body, but before she could retort, the feline was already backing up, embarrassed. Mystical sat up, crossing her paws delicately, one behind the other, as she swayed her tail above. At first, she only looked at him. Then, another popped around, and amusement entered her bluish orbs. Was she somehow being blessed with what--not only one for company--but two!? Is it the start of her lucky day? The she-cat tilted her head, staring at the two once more.

The question that came to her mind: What value could they bring to her life if they decided to linger around much longer? The lilac point siamese shook her head, providing sweet smile she could muster. She turned to the calico, ''Oh, hunny. It's alright. We all make mistakes,'' Her eyes scanned the area around them, then coming down as if she were sad. Oh, how she was a good actress. Flickering her blue orbs back up at the calico, she said, ''I haven't had a nose brush, in...oh, how long. It makes me feel special.'' True, the two were quite the surprise, and as she looked at them both, she could tell they were a few moons older than her. If she observed them carefully, she would know their intentions. Even from first glance, the she-cat knew they meant no harm. From the looks up, they were playing about.

Her eyes landed on the tortie as he addressed her, she flicked her ears, a sweet laughter emitting from her maw. ''I don't seem broken or hurt in anyway.'' And, to confirm herself, the she-cat looked around, twirling herself just to make sure that she was definitely alright. As good as always. ''See? No harm done.'' She says, sitting down and neatly folding her tail around her paws.

''Though,'' she started once more, her eyes flickering to both of them. ''It would be grand if you watched your surroundings...I mean, anything could happen.'' She mused, shrugging. And, right she were. Being loners sucked, didn't it? Having to fend for yourselves, and gradually she accepted that apart of her life. As she looked at the...brothers, as they confirmed themselves, she gave them a light stare. Wondering what they were up to, and trying to plan their next moves.
Old April 12th, 2017, 10:53 PM

The calico blushed slightly and then his ears fell back again only to show it. The tortie however smiled. "Good. Now, I told you to be careful!" he scolded his brother, who hadn't hardly said a word. He never talked much. The tortie sighed and looked back at the siamese and smiled. "So, what brings you on this nice morning? The dew on the grass is still fresh which means we weren't the only ones up early today." he said, nudging his brother who nodded.

"Do you live out here?" he asked. His yellow eyes flashed with a curious look, something he's known for. His brother looked adorable as he tilted his head at the inquiry, and gave a soft smile. "The name's Talladega, and that's Castiel." he said, and the orange tipped tail of the Calico waved n response of his name. Talladega sighed. "Don't mind him, he doesn't talk all that much." he said, his yellow hues alight. "Come on, now Cas, say something productive." the tortie scorned at his brother. Castiel sighed.

"There is nothing to say." was his reply to his brother who was now flustered. "Ugh, brothers." he mumbled, shaking his head. "Anyways, what is your name?" he asked.
Old April 13th, 2017, 01:02 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

The she-cat's eyes lit up in amusement as she stared at the calico and tortie. The two seemed alright, nothing harmful at all. Even though her guard was still held up. She didn't quite grasp onto their intentions. However, she offered a small smile their way, her eyes sprinkled onto the quiet tom. Why was he so shy? Why didn't he like to speak? The she-cat inwardly giggled. She knew that he would possibly be an easy target to let down. As her eyes settled onto the other loner. The one who could speak. She tilted her head slightly, thinking about his question.

''Just relaxing. Though that matters little as to why I'm here.'' She gave a light snort, her voice on the tone of teasing. As he asked her this, the she-cat glanced back at the other tom, tilting her head to mock his movements. She was fascinated, that was for sure. As they introduced themselves, the feline held her mouth agape, nodding her head. ''Talladega,'' She says, looking at him, before slowly moving her eyes toward the other tom. ''Castiel.'' She finishes, nodding. ''Pretty unique names, something I've never heard for, if I was being honest.'' Honest? That word was never in her dictionary.

At Talladega's next words, the feline grinned at his brother. ''Oh? Why would Castiel be shy? There's nothing to fear, sweetheart. I don't bite.'' Unless, I have to. She peered lightly at him before paying attention to Talladega. She instantly took a liking to the two toms. They sure brought some type of interest inside her that she couldn't comprehend well. Her ears twitched at the quiet voice of the brother. The weak one, in her opinion. It's too early to form up with a plan, Myst. Might as well get to know them better before I put the charm on these sweethearts. Just reel them in with a sob story. Why not?

''Oh,'' she came back to reality, standing up and swaying her tail to the side. ''Brothers are amazing, what do you mean? At least you have someone by your side. I remember my brothers...such a shame what happened to them, really. I cried because I was alone. It's tough being alone. Especially being a she-cat who can't really fend for herself. Who seems smaller than she already is, haha. You know?'' She mastered the art of an innocence appearance. Telling little white lies and such. It wasn't anything wrong with lying. And, why should she let them on the truth? Would the two really want to know how she drove her two brothers on the brink of insanity, causing them to lose their lives? Surely not! ''They got hit by a monster...such a tragic event, and I've been here..all alone.'' She finishes, as she looked at her paws to perfect her dramatic story. She had the sweet, sad voice on effect, and her ears lowered. ''No worries though. I had survived--surprisingly.'' She mused, a smile growing onto her maw as she circled around them once, just to check them out. Though to them, she wanted to appear friendly and approachable. As she settled back into her spot, and Talladega asked her for her name. Her eyes fluttered around, uncomfortably. Upon first meeting cats, she liked to keep her identity a secret. Why? It grown on her after many encounters with other cats.

The she-cat lightly cleared her throat. ''My name matters as little as the reason I'm here.'' She mewed, looking up at the tortie tom. ''Though call me what you see me as, sweetheart.''

Last edited by Brilliance; April 13th, 2017 at 01:03 AM.
Old April 13th, 2017, 12:27 PM

{mystical follows}
Castiel's ears heated as she question his shyness. He gave a faint soft smile and looked at his brother. Talladega sat and smiled at the molly, his eyes gleaming. "Alright, sweetheart. Me and Cas have places to be things to see." he said, and turned to his brother who nodded in response and smiled more brightly at him. Talladega nodded and smiled back before they stood up and Castiel tackled his brother down. Talladega laughed and pawed and pushed him off, and then they rose up and bolted off, and they laughed and ran around the clearing before disappearing into the tree line.

Now they were on the chase. Muscles strained and eyes beamed, they both caught the scent at the same time, and they looked at each other. The calico pressed on, trying to out do the tortie, and the tortie did the same. The sounds of thuds from paws hitting thr ground with force echoed through the clan, and they neared their target. As the jumped into the clearing the rabbit barely had time to jump and run. They followed, unsheathed claws catching clumps of grass and dirt as it ripped into the ground giving them traction.

The rabbit tried helplessly to escape the two toms but it was no good. The rabbit was doomed from the start. The toms looked at each other again and the Calico advanced past the tortie and the rabbit then turned and skidded to a halt, catching the rabbit off guard. As the rabbit was about to bolt the other direction, the tortie had already lunged, and after only a short time, the rabbit was dead in the maw of the tortie. He looked up and smiled.

"We did it!" Talladega cooed through rabbit fur, and Castiel smiled brightly. The toms then layed the rabbit down and layed, resting, panting from the amount of running they did. Castiel, after a few pants, gave a playful snark.

"I wish prey was easier to catch." he said softly.
Old April 13th, 2017, 05:39 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

The feline nodded as she saw the two bound off. Her eyes followed them until she saw the disappear. And, for a moment she sat there, her tail curled around her, her paws on the ground, and her back sitting up. She tilted her head slightly, trying to see what she could do for the day. The brothers were adorable in her opinion. And, innocent as well. Mystical almost felt bad for wanting to play around with them--almost, not completely overwhelmed by it.

Deciding that she needed some excitement for the day, the she-cat delicately got up from her spot and moved forward, following the trail of the brothers. She tried to decipher which way they went, and followed her instinct. They couldn't have gotten too far. She wouldn't allow herself to be seen. What if they thought she was being weird? For following them? That would be creepy, so she had to allow herself to stay out of focus.

Watching from the sidelines were always the best, anyway. It was a way that she could get to know the brothers. As she settled herself into a tree, she jumped forward, skipping along the branches until everything grew quiet. Below her, she could make out the tortie and the calico, and waited in the tree to see what they were doing.

Hunting it seemed. The she-cat squinted her eyes, taking a good look at them, and leaning herself to see clearly. They caught a rabbit. The scent of the rabbit made her stomach growl. It made her realize that she was incredibly hungry. When was the last time she ate? Mystical heard her stomach growl, and leaned further onto the branch, hoping it would shut her stomach up. She needed to concentrate, as she stared at the two brothers. Her ears perked at their conversation, and she was surprised that the calico--Castiel, was talking. But, never more did she agree with him.

Prey was hard to catch.
Old April 14th, 2017, 11:52 AM

As they ate, they left some prey behind for other animals, something they did. They were used t eating little, which only helped them survive out here. They were nothing more than innocent, nothing less. They were two brothers who always saw the light of the world, and even close to death they managed to see the good. That's what not only made them friendly, adorable, innocent- as no other word could describe them- it also put them in the most danger, for not realizing there was evil in the world. Still, they managed to make the most of life and show nothing but kindness to the ones they loved so dear, and even to newcomers.

After they put the left over carcass, ironically, by the tree Mystical was in, They then looked around for a place to sleep for the night. They found a hollow not too far from there and decided to crash there until they were ready to take off again. Talladega and Castiel sat inside, Talladega rambling as Castiel didn't talk much. "So, that molly was kinda sweet, do you think she'll find the prey?" he asked, and Castiel only nodded. "Cas, are you gunna stay outside again?" he asked, a slight worry hinting his voice, and yet again the calico nodded. "You worry me, Cas." Talladega said, and that was the end of it.

Soon, Castiel was sitting outside the hollow, staring at the sky, minding his own business. He never minded no sleep, he barely slept anyways. He stared at the sky, content, and then, he hummed, which only turned into words:

"StarClan, hear my voice
Over the forest
Remember here, my choice
And how my mind is focussed
Love I seek, daily
And Love forever a maybe
So, StarClan hear my song.
That Love finds me before I'm gone."

After that he lowered his head, and layed down. He stared around the forest, nothing else coming from him. No sigh, no hum, no noise at all. He was content once again with the world, and it was silent.

Last edited by monfang; April 14th, 2017 at 11:52 AM.
Old April 14th, 2017, 04:25 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

As the two brothers left, Mystical jumped out the tree, swiftly and quickly. She saw the half-eaten rabbit, and just stared at it for a bit. ''Who catches prey and leave it sitting around?'' She rolled her eyes to herself, but somewhat she felt grateful that they had. She couldn't even remember the last good meal she had. The she-cat hated being a loner, but she was also too prideful to want to be with those mangy pests. The thought of being tied down to a leader didn't settle well with her.

Mystical cautiously went up to the dead prey, and nibbled on it silently. She felt a pang in her heart as she devoured the rest of the meal. A feeling of weakness, a mood drop was what it felt like as she was eating. As she finished the meal, she discarded the bones, and sat there to groom herself for a bit before she continued on.

She walked through the greenish fields, following the faint smell of the brothers. Had they went this way? Why was she so keen on following them so much? She didn't know the answer, but it had to be something. She either knew it, or she wanted to avoid it. ''Maybe, I'm tired of being alone.'' She said to herself, almost gagging. The thought had to be laughable! Her parents were loners, and once they were gone and she was left with her brothers--she was alone again! She was always a loner.

Once a loner.
Always a loner.

Even if that saying wasn't true.

Mystical stopped in her tracks, appearing at a hollow. She heard small conversation, and instantly recognized the voice as...which one was that one? The one who always talked. Talladega. Yes. That was him. She hid herself well, hiding into the shadows as she heard pawprints making its way out. Then, she heard a voice, and she strained her ears to listen.

What was this riffraff that he was speaking upon? Starclan? Is that an old home or something? The she-cat didn't know much about the clans or their beliefs, but hearing him speak it, caught her interest. The fact that he said: That Love finds me before I'm gone. What exactly did that mean? The feline could understand the loneliness, and that most cats their age and older wanted companionship. Was that what he was seeking? Sure, Mystical would had loved to find love, but she doubt that she could ever give her heart. Giving her heart meant that she had to be honest. She didn't trust any cat, therefore no cat should trust her.

As a shadow in the darkness, the she-cat padded quietly towards the tom, her blue eyes looking down at him with admiration. Which one was this one? The difference that the she-cat could tell from them was their pelt color. And, he was a calico tom. Ah....Castiel? She nodded. That had to be it. Gently, she bowed her head to him, offering a sweet smile. ''Depressed, are we?'' She looked at him, curiously.

Quickly she had to add, ''I wasn't following you. I don't need to be a stalker, sweetheart. I simply was passing by until I saw...something familiar.'' She lied. It was simple. As long as she kept her voice even, she was good. As she settled down, she laid in front of him, crossing her paws elegantly, and swishing her tail. ''Where is your brother? I'm surprised the two of you aren't near each other.'' They were quite close, she had noticed. Lucky, too. One had the other's back and vice versa. She wondered why ever would Castiel want companionship if he had an amazing brother to keep him company. It wasn't the same thing, but still...he had someone.

The female also knew that this was the quiet one. The one who didn't speak much, and she found that somewhat adorable. Although she wondered how come he was so shy. What was there to be afraid of? Mystical cleared her throat, and playfully she added, ''Are you lonesome tonight? You seem like you could use some company. I don't want to overdue my welcome though.'' Everything was silent. The world around them, and frankly it kinda scared Mystical. She did not like the silence, but the chirping of grasshoppers made her calm slightly.

Last edited by Brilliance; April 14th, 2017 at 04:25 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 02:02 PM

He gave a yelp and jumped to his paws, his blue eyes wide and his back arched, but as she continued to talk, he realized it was the molly, and straitened himself slowly. As she went on, he only listened, and when she asked if he was lonesome, he hesitated, before nodding slowly. He sat down again, and kept his gaze locked on her, unwavering. Maybe he was lonely, but he had his brother, right? And if not him, he had his... his... Yep, he was lonely. He layed back down and looked up at her and finally managed his words. "W-Why do you ask?" he managed to say. What could he say? He was curious.

She was a fairly pretty molly in his opinion, and she was sweet, but she seemed too innocent. But he wouldn't know that she was toiling with him. He was too innocent. He was naive, so, he wouldn't know at all. Staring at her, he managed a smile. She had a sweet feel to her. And he wouldn't mind her company for the night, since he wasn't planning to go to sleep anytime soon. So talking might keep him up, but what if she was going to sleep soon? He'd figure something out.

"He's asleep, in the hollow. He doesn’t stay up late." he answered simply. There was no need for a big answer, was there?

His tail flicked as he thought of something to say, a conversation starter. Nothing came to mind. So, maybe she'll do that part for him. She seemed like a talkative cat. His gaze shifted to the sky, and then they flickered as he looked at the stars, the blue of his hues illuminating as they stared at the sky in all it's beauty. He wondered what waited past the gleaming souls that beamed down on them, that made the nights so wondrous, so mysterious, as many he had met. Sure, he was a kind fellow, and sure, he never, ever meant harm, and yet many still targeted him it seemed, for he seemed the weakest, the most broken if you will, and he was. Talladega was no better, but he handled it better, that was for sure. Castiel saw things more different from his brother. Sure, he was with his brother in the belief of never settling down in a clan or two-leg place, but he wanted more then just adventure, he wanted a spice to it, something he had to live for, besides his brother. Now of course he never minded his brother's company, and would give his life if it meant he could live on. But somedays his rambling got old, and there was usually nothing that Castiel hadn't witnessed- or heard- before already. It was the same old thing, over and over, and although he was the shy, skittish little guy, he wanted that little hint of fun. Something he only learned to be as love.

He wasn't the one to express himself, however. Since he never really talked, and the only time he did, it was rare. Most of the time, he sang. He would let his rhymes tell his story, but he wasn't that open to just let someone know. He would have to gain some courage, a 'heat of the moment' kind of the thing. And with his brother, he got that enough, but no one to share it with. It had always been them two, against the world. Dogs, foxes, badgers, opossums, rogues, misunderstanding loners, and even syndicate murderers, he lived. They lived. They learned to fight even if they never wanted to. And though he loved his brother, Castiel needed someone to join them.

Lost in all of his thought, he looked at Mystical and then, smiled once again. Maybe she could? She seemed nice, and she seemed weak. Seemed was the keyword. Sure, Talladega was a strong-minded person, and would be un-phased by the toiling Mystical was capable of, that gene didn't reach his little brother. He would fall into her trap and would never figure it out. That is, if she was truly going to try.

Finally gaining his voice again, he found himself saying the question he hadn't meant to. "S-So, do you travel alone?" Fool, of course she does! he scolded himself in his mind. His ears heated up and his eyes showed an apologetic discomfort, hoping she wouldn't take it wrong. Surely she was alone, though, right? They found her alone, she came alone, where else could she go? Then he gave a nervous chuckle, and added something to lighten the mood. "D-Did you find the rabbit?" he asked, having scenting a very faint smell of the carcass they left behind, hoping she would find it first.

{ the wonders of typing offline, huh? }
{ okay, so, while being offline since i was at my dads and all, i managed to come up with a plot on a google docs }
{ we choose adventure and romance right? welp here ya go }
{ We Forgot }

Last edited by monfang; April 15th, 2017 at 02:04 PM.