Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:20 AM
Daragca's Adopts
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:05 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 03:47 AM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 03:37 AM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:36 AM

Old September 9th, 2022, 12:26 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default tansy and fish [friendship attempt III]

@Darkclaws
Tansykit slowly got up from her nest, excitement vivid in her gaze. She would make friends today, she had decided. She took a moment to groom her brown-orange pelt, bringing her tongue across it a few times before starting to make her way out of the nursery. Today was the big day! As she padded into the clearing, she couldn't help but admire all the strong, loyal warriors that she was surrounded by. Maybe she would be one of them one day! Or perhaps even a shield, those were even cooler. Well, for all she knew she would be an amazing RiverClan cat, and she'd show those other clans that RiverClan was the best. Squirrels, toads and bunnies were boring, but here came the fish! She giggled slightly as she scanned the clearing for her target.

And... target acquired. Tansykit decided to make friends her age for now, since that seemed a lot easier than befriending an apprentice, or even an adult. Her green eyes were on Fishkit, and she slowly prowled towards her denmate, immediately puffing out her chest in pride when she arrived. "Hello, denmate! I'm Tansykit, and you?" she asked as formally as possible. She wanted to seem like a big cat!

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old September 13th, 2022, 01:44 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: tansy and fish [friendship attempt III]

Fishkit
_________
Fishkit had been sitting in the clearing, wanting to get away from all the noise and commotion that usually accompanied being in the nursery. He didn't like being around all of the younger cats, though he himself was quite young, being only a few moons old. He couldn't quite place his paw on it, but he just generally liked to be alone. The kits, his siblings included were too noisy. His mom? Constantly watching over him and allowing little breathing room. The warriors of the clan? Too stuffy and boring. He couldn't wait to grow up so that he could go out in the territory whenever he wanted, whether it be for a swim, hunting for fish, or just walking around while lost in his thoughts. He craved the freedom that adulthood would bring, but unfortunately, he had a long time to wait.

Upon hearing the voice of another greeting him, the blue-grey spotted tabby turned his pale green eyes towards what appeared to be a kit roughly his age. Fishkit hadn't anticipated being approached, and he wasn't all too happy about the silence he had been enjoying being interrupted. He noticed that the Tansykit had her chest puffed out, presumably to look bigger than she actually was. Unimpressed he let out a barely audible sigh and shook his head a bit before looking back at the she-kit and forcing a small smile "Hey Tansykit, I'm Fishkit," He said, returning the introduction. Though he was a bit anti-social, he definitely didn't want to come across as rude. And more than that, he didn't want the brown-orange kit to go around telling other cats that he just ignored her. "Is there something you need?" the young tom asked, hoping to get this interaction over with.

[ Sorry I took so long! @marina ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 19th, 2023, 12:54 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: tansy and fish [friendship attempt III]

@Dark no worries of course, i took a little longer as well

Tansykit let out a little groan at Fishkit's unmotivated attitude. If he just put a smile on his face and went about life in a positive way, perhaps he would have more fun! Okayy an introduction, and then the question if there was something she needed. What type of question was that even?? Of course she needed something! Tansykit always needed something, whether that was attention, a cure against boredom, or food. Waitt, what did she want from him though? Did she want to play a game of mossball, playfight, or just talk?? Hm, he seemed more of the battle-y type of cat.

"So first of all, I think you should be a little more excited, because if you're unmotivated like that nothing is fun! And um.. lets playfight! Then we can defeat all the big cats before we're even apprentices! Can you be ShadowClan, and I'll be WindClan??" A grin was spread on her face, her tail bouncing from side to side.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den