Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
summer school: swimming...
by idia
Last post by Mica
Today 09:45 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:42 AM
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by korok
Today 09:39 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by korok
Today 09:36 AM
Royal"clan"...
by MrWolfu
Last post by ollie
Today 09:36 AM

Old August 31st, 2022, 03:18 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Uno's place [open]

Uno lived in a small stretch of trees near a twoleg nest. Everyday, a young twoleg would set kibble out for him, and Uno let her pet him. The dark tabby was pretty old. He had a mate and a kit, and the tom had only one eye, hence the name Uno.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by sock; September 1st, 2022 at 03:16 PM.
Old August 31st, 2022, 05:14 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Uno's place [open]

Poppy was only two years old, but she was surprisingly large. She was slim as a WindClan warrior, and probably as fast and lithe. The she-cat had ran past the dogs that stood outside their alleyway, and had been lucky enough to catch both of them fast asleep. She still had to be careful, because both were vicious killers. Two tiny kits were carefully rested on her back, and another one dangled from her mouth, held gently by the back of their neck. She dashed across an old Thunderpath as a worn dark blue car sped by.

On the other side was a cozy looking twoleg nest. Poppy sighed. Maybe the twolegs would pity her and take her and her kits inside. She could feel a warm breeze drift towards her. Then she noticed a stretch of trees. It looked cozy and uninhabited by any other cats, so she trotted in. She found a small hole in a tree, and carefully set her kits in. She slumped down, wondering what she was to do now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

School is starting, so I will be on less frequently. I will be free the most on weekends. On weekdays, I will be unable to rp or be on from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. . I hopefully will be able to rp as much as time will allow me to, but I will be much busier than normal.
Old September 1st, 2022, 12:34 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine'Paw View Post
Poppy was only two years old, but she was surprisingly large. She was slim as a WindClan warrior, and probably as fast and lithe. The she-cat had ran past the dogs that stood outside their alleyway, and had been lucky enough to catch both of them fast asleep. She still had to be careful, because both were vicious killers. Two tiny kits were carefully rested on her back, and another one dangled from her mouth, held gently by the back of their neck. She dashed across an old Thunderpath as a worn dark blue car sped by.

On the other side was a cozy looking twoleg nest. Poppy sighed. Maybe the twolegs would pity her and take her and her kits inside. She could feel a warm breeze drift towards her. Then she noticed a stretch of trees. It looked cozy and uninhabited by any other cats, so she trotted in. She found a small hole in a tree, and carefully set her kits in. She slumped down, wondering what she was to do now.
Uno watched from the shadows as a molly put kits inside of a tree. The old tom didn't mind, he knew mothers had to keep their kin warm somehow. "What may you're name be love?" He croaked.

Old September 1st, 2022, 02:35 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
Uno watched from the shadows as a molly put kits inside of a tree. The old tom didn't mind, he knew mothers had to keep their kin warm somehow. "What may you're name be love?" He croaked.
Poppy whirled around, back arched and fur standing up from her pelt. She softened when she saw Uno. "Um, I'm Poppy. I'm here alone." She tried to lie to the tom, not wanting to give away that she had hid her kits in the tree until she trusted him.

School is starting, so I will be on less frequently. I will be free the most on weekends. On weekdays, I will be unable to rp or be on from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. . I hopefully will be able to rp as much as time will allow me to, but I will be much busier than normal.
Old September 1st, 2022, 02:45 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
Poppy whirled around, back arched and fur standing up from her pelt. She softened when she saw Uno. "Um, I'm Poppy. I'm here alone." She tried to lie to the tom, not wanting to give away that she had hid her kits in the tree until she trusted him.
Uno let out a wheezy chuckle. "Sure. Alone. What brings you here?" The old brown tabby settled himself in the grass.

Old September 1st, 2022, 03:03 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

Quote:
Uno let out a wheezy chuckle. "Sure. Alone. What brings you here?" The old brown tabby settled himself in the grass.
"Well, you see, these two dogs killed my mate. When they were asleep, I ran away-and I admit, I'm not completely alone..." Her soft tail brushed against the kits in the tree hollow. The two males started newling, while the she-cat stated silent. "Look, I need somewhere to stay. Do you think the twolegs would take me and my kits in? I mean, I know how to act like a kittypet."

Old September 1st, 2022, 03:05 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
"Well, you see, these two dogs killed my mate. When they were asleep, I ran away-and I admit, I'm not completely alone..." Her soft tail brushed against the kits in the tree hollow. The two males started newling, while the she-cat stated silent. "Look, I need somewhere to stay. Do you think the twolegs would take me and my kits in? I mean, I know how to act like a kittypet."
Uno frowned at the story. "Oh, these twolegs are very kind. Im sure they could help you!" He looked at the kits with his one eye. "Do they have names?"

Old September 1st, 2022, 03:07 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

Quote:
Uno frowned at the story. "Oh, these twolegs are very kind. Im sure they could help you!" He looked at the kits with his one eye. "Do they have names?"

She gently took the three kits out. "Great. These kits have no names, but have ideas. Albeit, I'm not good much at naming."

Old September 1st, 2022, 03:16 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
She gently took the three kits out. "Great. These kits have no names, but have ideas. Albeit, I'm not good much at naming."
Uno chuckled. "My mate named the only kit she had, and i admit- i didn't like the name much." The tom yawned, looking at the three kits in front of him. "They're very nice." He purred.

Old September 1st, 2022, 03:22 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

Quote:
Uno chuckled. "My mate named the only kit she had, and i admit- i didn't like the name much." The tom yawned, looking at the three kits in front of him. "They're very nice." He purred.
She stared at them, sadness in her eyes. Ghost would never see his children, because he was dead. "Well, I think-wait! My mate told me what name the she-cat would have." Poppy struggled to remember.