Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 12:08 PM
Adopts!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 12:01 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by glitch
Today 11:50 AM
Death roars from the tree...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 6th, 2022, 01:06 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

ShadowClan Twoleg Invasion

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

What in the name of all things dark and disturbing was going on here? Up high atop of a sturdy branch sat a giant she-cat who was watching the territory below her, territory that belonged to ShadowClan. So why the hell was their twolegs in it? Dawnstar watched with open disgust as the filthy, creatures stabbed some sort of sticks into the ground, building what looked like to be dens of some sort. Their young were roaming around freely, touching everything, and they had even brought their dogpets with them. Not only did she have to deal with yowling twolegs, but those dogs were marking every single tree and bush they saw. This was her's, not some damn twoleg's territory!

Dawnstar's hackles were up and her claws chipped away at the branch she was sitting on. When one of the mutts had the audacity to begin sniffing around the tree she was seated in, Dawnstar gave a loud furious hiss. The small mutt yelped as if bit, and darted off at the soft cooing calls from its twoleg. Annoyed, Dawnstar stood and tensed her muscles before leaping into a nearby pine tree. She carefully crawled down it, and after ensuring she had no one's attention ran straight back to camp.

"SHADOWCLAN!" Dawnstar yowled immediately as soon as she entered the camp. Padding down the steep cliffside, she instantly leap atop the Shadowledge, took a seat, and flickered her tail while not bothering to hide her agitated expression. "We've acquired a problem. I haven't the faintest clue why, but there are twolegs in Pinewatch Patch. They've set up strange dens, brought their young, and even their dogs" The ShadowClan leader barely controlled her enraged emotions. She did manage to hiss furiously instead of screeching like she wanted to. As much as she wanted to allow her anger to swallow her whole, she's learned over time. Dawnstar's violent temper often overrode logic, reason, and all of her emotions. She needed to focus on ShadowClan first and foremost. She couldn't afford to be irritational not with twolegs as the threat.

This wasn't a win-lose situation, this was time for survival. An endgame if Dawnstar wasn't careful with how she handled this. As strong as ShadowClan was, Dawnstar knew far too well to not test her luck against twolegs. The ShadowClan leader had her limits when it came to fighting a losing battle. If Dawnstar made plans to destroy ShadowClan it would be on her own terms, and later. The massive she-cat curled her thick tail over her paws, halting the irritating flickering, and forced some heavy breaths out through her nose to calm her temper. Her scorching gaze wandered through the clearing as she waited for her clan to join her. As much as she wanted to start yowling again, she'd better make sure her clan was paying attention to her.

How This Works:
So Twolegs have invaded ShadowClan's territory for some summer camping. They will start in Pinewatch Patch and gradually, like weeds, spread throughout ShadowClan's territory taking it over, ultimately forcing ShadowClan to temporarily abandon their home. For the duration of the invasion, this thread will be used solely for this plot. We'll be eventually moving this to the Hidden Haven once ShadowClan has officially abandoned their camp and territory. The Croaking Swamp and Icy Heartlands will be the only part of the territory that will not be invaded by Twolegs.

This is probably going to be a month(ish) long plot. For the first half of the plot, ShadowClan will be attempting to stand its ground against the twolegs, as in remain in their camp and territory, but be dealing with an assortment of problems (I'm gonna call them Plot Quests). If you have not requested/sign-up to be a part of a quest you can not randomly throw your cat into one. I will update the list as more spots are filled, but once a quest has started you will not be allowed to add any new cats to it.

I am not going to set a certain time frame or date for when you can start your 'quest', aside from the one involving evacuating that will happen last. I imagine lots going to be going on during the plot, I'm cool with the chaos so long as we can organize the chaos. So anyone with patrols needs to get Dawnstar's IC approval before starting a patrol, so I know that you're starting something, and our sneaky cats just need to mention me so I know that they're gone. Unless I've given you the okay to, please do not start any additional(random) plot quests.

We'll have about two(ish) weeks (real-time) before we begin evacuating. So try to wrap up your quests within 14 days.

Plot Quests

Some cats on patrol could end up getting caught by kids and another patrol could have to sneak into the campsite and rescue them:

Kidnapped Patrol
1. Lizardtail
2. Snakebite
3. Pigeonstep
4. Needlepaw
5. Cactuspelt

Rescue Patrol
1. Dawnstar
2. Redheart
3. Foxwhisper
4. Badgerpaw
5. Pineshade

Curious apprentices( or sneaky kits) could end up accidentally getting burnt by a campfire:

Burnt Cats
1. Magpiekit
2. Dustpaw
3. Purekit
4. Sagekit

Search and Rescue
1. Darkpelt
2. Spiritfire
3. Ebonyfang

Two hunting patrols could meet some of the twolegs' leash-free dogs:

Hunting Patrol 1
1. Cinderblaze
2. Mothpaw
3. Badgerscar
4. Foxwhisper
5. Onebird

Patrol 2
1. Cougarivy
2. Meadowleap
3. Vixensnarl
4. Furretburr
5. Orchidmoon

Twoleg garbage could end up injuring the cats (beer bottles, cigarettes, etc.):

Injured Cats
1. Nightlight (cut by glass)
2. Brackenfire (cut by beer bottle)
3. Spiderpaw (cut/burnt by glass, bottle, or cigarette)
4. Ivysnake (cut by beer bottle)

Cats could be willing to terrorize the twolegs with stealth raids (stealing supplies, ruining campsites, yowling at night, etc):

Stealth Raid
1. Centipedpaw
2. Hornetpaw
3. Spiritfire
4. Frostedpaw
5. Ivysnake
6. Dawnstar

While evacuating the camp, dogs end up stumbling upon them, and some cats are ordered to stay behind and distract them while the clan escapes.

Distractions
1. Elkfrost
2.Stonedawn
3.Ebonyfang
4. Bloompaw
5. Warblermoon
6. Sharpfang
7. Maplepaw

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; July 10th, 2022 at 08:21 PM.
Old July 6th, 2022, 06:29 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Twoleg Invasion

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake had only just emerged from the medicine cats’ den when she saw Dawnstar, the glorious leader of ShadowClan, burst into the camp while yowling for her Clan at the top of her lungs. She seemed very upset about something; her agitation could be seen from miles away. Ivysnake was a bit surprised, but quickly pushed that feeling away and headed over to the Shadowledge. She made her pace quick, because even though Dawnstar was yowling loud enough for RiverClan to hear it in their camp, she wanted to be in the proper place for this meeting. Still, Ivysnake hadn’t reached her typical spot when Dawnstar had already revealed the problem. Twolegs, Twoleg kits, and dogs had begun to set up dens in Pinewatch Patch. Ivysnake felt her muscles tense as she finally reached her usual spot and settled down in it.

No wonder why Dawnstar was so agitated. Enemy cats were one thing - Ivysnake highly doubted her leader would look like this in that case, which was part of the reason why she’d been so startled. She’d been trying to figure out what her leader was thinking. Now she understood. Twolegs were a whole other thing. Even the best of cats could be captured by them - Grimhound had in the past. He was missing again, but that wasn’t Ivysnake’s concern. Unlike other cats, Twolegs couldn’t be fought, at least, not in the same way. The dark brown tabby’s long claws sank into the ground and began scoring it. Wow, Dawnstar was really struggling to keep calm. Ivysnake wasn’t as openly agitated, but it was clear that the medicine cat apprentice knew how serious this was. Her amber eyes were narrowed, and her claws dug into the earth; she kept her gaze fixed on her leader, wondering what else Dawnstar would say, or if she’d ask her Clanmates for suggestions.

Without really thinking, Ivysnake’s gaze darted around the clearing. She was searching for her apprentice, Centipedepaw. After the meeting - or maybe during it - she could get together with him and discuss training, because this would probably throw a branch in things. Also, she’d need to talk with Elmshadow and Ebonyfang about where to find herbs, since Pinewatch Patch was a good herb-collecting place, and now Twolegs had invaded it. Besides, they’d need adequate herbs to treat their Clanmates in case they were hurt by the Twolegs or their dogs. Ivysnake flicked her black-striped tail at the three cats she was thinking of, wanting them to come over and sit with her.

@xath @Ravensong @Summer Rose

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; July 6th, 2022 at 06:29 PM.
Old July 6th, 2022, 06:41 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Ferretburr heard the furious yowl of Dawnstar and padded into the clearing to find the large and scarred she-cat announcing what had irritated her. Well, more than irritated. Infuriated. Yeah, that's the right word. Dawnstar was infuriated. And who could blame her? Twolegs have trespassed onto ShadowClan territory and brought their kits and dog pets. Ferretburr was now bubbling with anger, wanting nothing more than to claw the pelt of the nearest twoleg. How dare they step into our territory!

Ferretburr remained standing and approached Dawnstar with a glare, "What do we do? We can't let them take over our home!"

This was one of the few times he had openly asked for instructions and advice- the other times he had figured things out on his own. But with twolegs, lives, and territory at stake, the tom couldn't take any chances.

"These twolegs have no right to trespass, should we go over there and battle?"
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old July 7th, 2022, 02:07 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Darkpelt sighed, hearing Dawnstar's announcement how annoying, i'm sure we're much more powerful than those mousebrained twolegs anyway, how dare they just come in our territory a stay there, he thought
Especially with those dogs of theirs

Last edited by Thornwolf; July 7th, 2022 at 02:07 AM.
Old July 7th, 2022, 11:30 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Nightlight padded over to the meeting, a quiet hiss escaping from him. Those twolegs prance around like everywhere is their territory. Why can't they just stay in their dens for once? He sighed, taking a seat in the crowd. Nightlight hated how twolegs took whatever territory they wanted, and that the cats could do little against them. The black tom's face remained neutral, however, hiding his emotions from his clanmates. The only indicator of his irritation was his swishing tail.

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 7th, 2022, 07:05 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

upon hearing the leaders call meadowleap ears perked her eyes gazed at the leader then hearing of twolegs she sighed* gee i feel like attacking one right now* she thought with a serious look

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 7th, 2022, 07:22 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl opened her eyes from where she was napping in a secluded corner of camp at Dawnstar's call. She quickly stood and shook out her pelt, a frown creasing her muzzle as she noticed her leader's agitated expression. It was quickly explained by the lack of intro to the impromptu meeting. It seemed that some twolegs had the gall to invade ShadowClan territory, set up their dens, and bring their kits. How... disgusting.

As much as the tabby wished they could fight the twolegs like they would any of the other Clans if they had stolen ShadowClan territory, she knew that was impossible. No matter how dumb they looked, the hairless creatures were far more clever than most cats gave them credit for. And with their dogs running around, the whole Clan could easily be made crowfood of if they weren't careful.
Old July 7th, 2022, 07:43 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Redheart listened to Dawnstar's announcement as he relaxed in camp. His tail flicked in worry after hearing about twolegs being present in Pinewatch Patch. Not long ago, Redheart, Willowpaw, and Ferretburr were at the area, fighting off a fox that gave all three of them injuries. He looked around the clearing, hoping to find his apprentice somewhere. Knowing Willowpaw, she likely went exploring. The thought of her going near Pinewatch Patch made the warrior anxious.

He noted how some of his clanmates were getting angry after hearing Dawnstar. He was used to seeing couple of twolegs during the time he was away from ShadowClan; maybe that is why he didn't overreacted. He bit his tongue and chose not to speak out about his opinion. Even though the twolegs he spotted alone didn't cause problems, doesn't mean that these particular twolegs will also do no harm.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old July 7th, 2022, 09:16 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Warblermoon | he/ve

It was obvious something was up. The forest had been strangely quite all of a sudden, almost as if something had scared most of the prey away. There was also the foreign smells that only a kit would miss whenever you ventured far into the territory, and it appeared they now knew the reason why. Twolegs. The enforcers lips curled in distaste at the thought of the furless beasts, tail lashing behind him.

Shadowclan had the most formidable fighters in the clans among them, but even they couldn't take on a twoleg in battle and come out the victor. There was a difference between bravery and idiocy, and thankfully Dawnstar and the rest of the clan seemed to know that already. They had to be careful going forwards, lest they wanted the clan to take a serious beating.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 7th, 2022, 09:23 PM

My Mood: Amused

Foxwhispers eyes immediately found themselves watching Dawnstar the second they burst into camp. I mean who couldn't she had come in so enrage something terrible must have happened. The forest had been off lately the prey seemed more on edge and it was taking a lot more time and patience to get a good hunt in every other day.

The hairs on her back prickled and her lips threatened to lift into a thin snarl as she listened to what Dawnstar had to say. Twolegs? Even worse they brought their kits and dogs. The molly wished they could tear them down like they could do with any other enemy clan but twolegs were no joke. They were clever and much much bigger than even the biggest cat in this clan, they wouldn't win the war much less the battle.

Last edited by flopsy; July 7th, 2022 at 09:25 PM.
Closed Thread