Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Catfishpaw mentor finder!
Last post by Snips
Today 06:01 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:51 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:28 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Snips
Today 04:49 AM

Old June 26th, 2022, 04:53 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

ShadowClan Bloompaw's Training Tracker [p]

@starry
All of Bloompaw's training with Elkfrost (minus patrols) will be roleplayed here for convenience.

Hunting Lessons
x

Battle Training Sessions
x

Territory Tour
Starter Post - In progress...

Patrols
x

Last edited by Doom; June 28th, 2022 at 02:50 PM.
Old June 28th, 2022, 01:49 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Default Re: Bloompaw's Training Tracker [p]

@starry

It was the crack of dawn. Elkfrost was more than thrilled to finally have the luxury of an apprentice -- his fine skills would finally be passed down to the next generation. The problem was, he knew nothing about Bloompaw or their skills. They would need to prove that they were a worthy member of ShadowClan, and Elkfrost was ready to push Bloompaw to their limits to get them there.

Or, you know. They'll just break. Not his problem.

The warrior lead Bloompaw through the dark territory, keeping a swift pace. "Alright...Bloompaw..." Elkfrost began, feeling a little grossed out from saying such a soft name, "From this moment on, you will tested and observed with every second of your apprenticeship, so choose your words and actions wisely." His cold blue eyes narrowed down at his apprentice, observing their reaction. "I do not tolerate laziness, tardiness, back-talk, or any sort misbehavior toward me or the Clan. If I catch do you anything of the sort, you will be punished. Got it?" He paused for them to confirm. "Do not think that since you are new that I will be going easy on you, either. Breaks and rewards will be earned after hard work and progress has been proven." His tight, furrowed brows loosened up a little as his mouth curled into an arrogant smirk. "But don't sweat it. I'm not all that bad. Just do as I say and we'll be all good. Understood?" His long tail lashed behind him while he leered over Bloompaw. Were they going to obey him? If they didn't, then they would just have to do things the hard way...and Elkfrost was more than willing to do things the hard way.
Old June 28th, 2022, 02:13 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

// @Castle

The bengal hurried after Elkfrost, excited to begin their training. An eager smile was spread on their maw. "Good morning, Elkfrost!" Bloompaw mewed brightly, although they kept their voice at a low level. Usually, they were rather shy. However, they hoped they could do better when they communicated with their mentor. Their brows furrowed as he began explaining everything. "Oh!" they exclaimed. "I promise you I'll choose my words wisely!" Apparently Elkfrost was more of a hardcore type, but maybe they could try and soften him up a little... hm. They'd see about that soon enough.

"I won't be late or lazy or rude either!" In the future, they might be breaking that promise without even realizing, but oh well. At least, they could try and make a good first impression on their mentor, and... why were they even worrying so much? Everything's gonna be fine Bloompaw! You just have to put effort into your training!

Their tail swayed to and fro and they pricked their big ears, still listening. Admittedly, though, this talk was getting a little boring. "Yes, yes, yes! Understood! Can we get started with training now, please, please, please? I promise I understood everything!" they pleaded, looking at Elkfrost with wide green eyes. "Or - um - we can do whatever you want, I guess. Sorry about being impatient, I don't want to seem rude!" They took a deep breath, looking at their surroundings to distract themself.

The dark territory around them was simply intimidating. Choking down a gasp, they directed their gaze at their mentor again, expecting a predator to creep out of the shadows at any moment.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; June 28th, 2022 at 02:14 PM.
Old June 28th, 2022, 02:43 PM
Nightmare Fuel

@starry

Elkfrost was surprised by their energy, especially at this hour. He was almost taken off guard by it -- since he was expecting a more typically tired response. Although it wasn't necessarily uncommon, most rookie apprentices weren't this bright eyed and bushy-tailed on their first early morning. No matter. Their motivation will only be put to good use. They also seemed to be the "yes" type, which was good news to Elkfrost. He made a mental note to test their limits on that later...

"Today we will be touring the territory." He replied, raising a puzzled brow at Bloompaw's apology, then focusing back on the path ahead of him. "You will be seeing all of the borders and important landmarks, all while testing your endurance, memory, and your tracking skills." He looked back down at Bloompaw, watching them sheepishly eye the darkness around them. "You better not be afraid of the dark. Our territory is naturally dark and shady, so it's something you'll have to live with. Be alert -- some nocturnal predators are still awake at this hour. You're tall for your age, but still light enough to be snatched up by an Owl." He chuckled lightly at that. "We'll have to put some muscle on you so that won't happen."

As they spoke, they had already reached their first border -- Herondive Hollow. He halted without warning and looked at the territory beyond them, then back at Bloompaw. "Time to use that nose of yours. What border do you think this is?"

Last edited by Doom; June 28th, 2022 at 02:45 PM.