Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:23 PM
feral child alert [...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:22 PM
[atrai] Hoshi's Mentor...
by Myling
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:21 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 06:20 PM
Love is in the air...
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 06:19 PM

Old June 22nd, 2022, 12:48 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Flickering Fires Under the Umbrellas. (Signups!)

As the world spirals and crumbles into the ground, the Umbrella Academy saves it. Snatching the world away from the nasty clutches of doom, they sacrificed their lives to save others and it seemed to be it for the Umbrella Academy. For a while, it was. The Umbrella Academy was quiet and empty without the original seven.

Until..
It happened again, an absolutely random birth from several women who were not pregnant before! Just like before! And with that, 14 more children were born! Reginald scrambled to buy as many as he could..

He got seven.
These seven were trained long and hard to use their powers for good and to use them to save the world like the seven before them. But not all of them want to truly save the world..

The Seven (Closed): Sky (Number 1), Santiago (Number 2), Tanya (Number 3), Eve (Number 4), Star (Number 5), Vesper (Number 6), Evelyn (Number 7)

Civilians: Haven (no ties to the 7s), Jan DeLys (no ties to the 7s)

The Commission:

The Other Seven (should be very weak or uncontrolled in their powers and will have no knowledge of the current Umbrella Seven): Pippin (Vampiric Abilities)

Name:
Sexuality:
Powers/Abilities (if one of the seven):
Appearance:
Personality:
Relationships with the Other Seven:
Backstory:
Weaknesses:
Other/Questions:
Mention: @S t a r

Name: Star
Pronouns: she/her and he/him interchangeably
Number: 5
Sexuality: Pansexual
Powers/Abilities: Ability to teleport and shapeshift
Appearance: P O O F also, Star only has one other form she can shapeshift into. The other form is significantly different from her regular human form. Her skin turns all black and she grows to be seven feet tall. Her hands distort into claws and she becomes deathly thin. Her gray eyes become a deep purple with black slits for pupils like a cat's eyes. Sometimes, depending on the way it was triggered, she will not have control of this form. For example, being looked in the eyes automatically triggers this form and she becomes enraged. Also, her jaw dislocates and she tries to eat her victims or aggressors.
Personality: Star has a hard time keeping herself in check. Her main personality is twisted and cruel, wishing her to cause harm to everyone and everything. The only way she has learned to keep this in check is to drink water. Which, basically burns the inside of her body. But the pain allows her to keep up a face and pretend to feel like a kind person. When she drinks the water, she's very kind and sweet to everyone. She's able to keep up a positive and charming exterior even while she is burning on the inside from the water she has drank.
Relationships with the Other Seven: She "adores" the other 6 but actually hates them. She finds them very annoying and they make it harder for her to keep herself in check.
Backstory: TBA
Weaknesses: Water, touching or even consuming it harms and burns her.

Name: Sky
Pronouns: he/him
Number: 1
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Powers/Abilities: Superhearing, Flight, Shapeshifting (into a bat), Paralysis through biting
Appearance:
Personality: Sky is one of the most egotistical people you could ever meet. He's very selfish and cocky, flaunting his abilities whenever he can and making himself the center of attention constantly. Oddly enough, it's hard for him to open up to others about real things and when he does, it's because he genuinely cares about that person. With people he actually cares about, he becomes clingy and "playfully" insults them constantly. He also get jealous very easily and becomes very protective of them. But he also loves to be around them and loves to touch them in any way, whether it be a hug or even a high-five.
Relationships with the Other Seven: Gonna go out on a whim here and say that most of them hate him.
Backstory: TBA
Weaknesses: Sky struggles to see. His sight is really bad and glasses/contacts seem to have no effect on him. He often needs to squint to see anything and he's really sensitive about it.

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; June 22nd, 2022 at 04:59 PM. Reason: *smirking intensifies*
Old June 22nd, 2022, 01:08 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Flickering Fires Under the Umbrellas. (Signups!)

Name: Tanya
Pronouns: She/her
Number (if one of the seven): #3
Powers/Abilities (if one of the seven): The ability to be invisible (when she’s invisible, she also doesn’t seem to make any sounds, although she sometimes does)
Appearance: image a tall female with brown hair. She has green eyes and glasses. Her cheeks are a little bit red most of the time.
Personality: She’s an edgy, clever character who is almost always hungry and enjoys reading books. Tanya is a joy to be around and seems to always have a pun on her tongue - though they can be weird. Over time she can get annoying and weird but she tries to avoid it.
Relationships with the Other Seven: TBD (when all the slots are filled because I don't know the personalities ^^)
Backstory: TBD
Weaknesses: Loud noises can damage her along with heat. She is sensitive.
Other/Questions: sorry if this is a bit crappy, i’m on mobile right now

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 22nd, 2022, 01:11 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

{well, i mean, i can mae my sona human, sure- but imma use my other one-}

Name: Evelyn
Number (if one of the seven): 7
Powers/Abilities (if one of the seven): ghost-like abilities {walking through walls, invisibility, ability to become non-physical, temperature changing, can flicker lights without touching them}, very, very slight teleportation {if she needs to, she passes out from the amount of power needed}
Appearance: Very tall with extremely pale skin. her hair is long and a pure black. she has been tempted to cut her hair, but due to an accident and a scar on her neck, the shape of an eye, she is choosing not to. her eyes a dull green, and she has some small scars on her arms from fights she gets with others. she wears a black dress with hints of blood red and a choker that covers half of her scar. she keeps a knife on her belt at all times.
Personality: evelyn is very mysterious and anti-social, causing her to seem even more creepy and unsettling to most, even if she never means to be. she has very strict rules set for herself, and is trying to better herself in fighting, even though she is amazing at it. she is protective and very loyal to the few close to her. she is known for her intellect and cunning, even if it would mean sacrificing another for her plan to work, whether it works or not. she is very intimidating, not just by appearence, but by personality, as she does act very torturous and rude most of the time.
Relationships with the Other Seven: She doesn't know them well, as she spends most of the time messing with her abilities in fighting and her contorlment on her abilities.
Backstory: IRP
Weaknesses: Extremely bright light, kindness, love
Other/Questions: none!
Old June 22nd, 2022, 01:12 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Name: Tanya
Number (if one of the seven): #3
Powers/Abilities (if one of the seven): The ability to be invisible (when she’s invisible, she also doesn’t seem to make any sounds, although she sometimes does)
Appearance: image a tall female with brown hair. She has green eyes and glasses. Her cheeks are a little bit red most of the time.
Personality: She’s an edgy, clever character who is almost always hungry and enjoys reading books. Tanya is a joy to be around and seems to always have a pun on her tongue - though they can be weird. Over time she can get annoying and weird but she tries to avoid it.
Relationships with the Other Seven: TBD (when all the slots are filled because I don't know the personalities ^^)
Backstory: TBD
Weaknesses: Loud noises can damage her along with heat. She is sensitive.
Other/Questions: sorry if this is a bit crappy, i’m on mobile right now

zchHDV
what i love her soB-
she's so cuteee!

she's accepted

Baby, my phone!

Old June 22nd, 2022, 01:14 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic View Post
{well, i mean, i can mae my sona human, sure- but imma use my other one-}

Name: Evelyn
Number (if one of the seven): 7
Powers/Abilities (if one of the seven): ghost-like abilities {walking through walls, invisibility, ability to become non-physical, temperature changing, can flicker lights without touching them}, very, very slight teleportation {if she needs to, she passes out from the amount of power needed}
Appearance: Very tall with extremely pale skin. her hair is long and a pure black. she has been tempted to cut her hair, but due to an accident and a scar on her neck, the shape of an eye, she is choosing not to. her eyes a dull green, and she has some small scars on her arms from fights she gets with others. she wears a black dress with hints of blood red and a choker that covers half of her scar. she keeps a knife on her belt at all times.
Personality: evelyn is very mysterious and anti-social, causing her to seem even more creepy and unsettling to most, even if she never means to be. she has very strict rules set for herself, and is trying to better herself in fighting, even though she is amazing at it. she is protective and very loyal to the few close to her. she is known for her intellect and cunning, even if it would mean sacrificing another for her plan to work, whether it works or not. she is very intimidating, not just by appearence, but by personality, as she does act very torturous and rude most of the time.
Relationships with the Other Seven: She doesn't know them well, as she spends most of the time messing with her abilities in fighting and her contorlment on her abilities.
Backstory: IRP
Weaknesses: Extremely bright light, kindness, love
Other/Questions: none!
waiT ONG I LOVE HER SM???

GHOSTY BAB DSHGDSHGDG
considering ben is a ghost i mean *insert smirk here*

she's accepted!

Baby, my phone!

Old June 22nd, 2022, 01:48 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The absolute mess that this is :,,)
Kind of a big mix and mash of several characters lost to time, so.. an experiment she is? Lmk if anything needs to be changed, because it wouldn't surprise me if there would

Name: Vesper

Pronouns: She / Her / They*
*Experimenting with the last one.

Number (if one of the seven): 6

Sexuality: Hmm mayybe bisexual, still to be seen

Powers/Abilities (if one of the seven): Okay okay, this is an old idea so bear with me please, it seems interesting to me and I'm trying to make of it what I can lol sjsd;
Basically, she has this symbol on her wrist, kind of like a tattoo. That symbol however, she refers to as a sanctuary because out of it will appear a shadow-like figure. The consistency of the shadow is strange, as essentially it can't be touched, but can be cut/pulled off, push small objects of off tables and can form itself into being like razor sharp spikes yet also envelop someone in darkness to confuse them (only when standing close to them jhsdhj). She hasn't figured out why yet. And an important note is that it's very exhaustible. It takes energy for the shadow to show itself (though little for only that) but will take increasingly more for anything else. In future development, she may learn to be able to have these spike like shadow things come up from the ground in several, rather than just one or two from her wrist. technically she should maybe already be able to do so, but doesn't know and can't be bothered. In the event the shadow thing is cut off / separated from her? Absolute panic, can't happen. Very dangerous for their health. Why their ability shows itself in the form of a shadow is a mystery. Rumour has it, it was because they were too weak at birth and wouldn't have been able to handle it otherwise. Additionally, it sometimes seems like it has a mind of its own... Not actually the case, but it looks like so sometimes.
Also think it'd be fun if maybe, if shadow touched someone while they slept, she could take a look into their dreams but like,, She or no one but she knows it's possible

Appearance: Thin and frail looking girl, she stands a bit shorter than most but won't care. Her eyes, normally a dark blue/grey-ish colour, look almost scarily pale whenever the shadow is out. She has long straight pink dyed hair and a fringe, and will oftentimes dress in styles ranging from full on comfort to casual or floral dresses if not already told what to wear. A permanent though, is a necklace with a small stone attached to it. Story is that it came from her mother.

Personality: Vesper is a true goody two shoes. She'll do what she is told, when she is told and will rarely complain. Her demeanour is always a gentle and quiet, usually speaking in a soft voice and careful with every movement. She could be described as overly cautious, even. And curious to a point of being nosy, ultimately going to take a peek through your drawers if she thinks you're hiding something there. Despite her near inability to properly lie to someone of authority like Reginald however, she won't be quick to share what she's found out of caution. They're a kind person beyond that though, and always willing to help. Sometimes help a bit too much. And likely a soft spot for kids and animals,, just a soft person overall. Quiet kindness? A bit shallow, doesn't actually like fighting. But doesn't want to disobey either. Likes taking care of people. She's still a bit of a wip eheh

Relationships with the Other Seven: She'd probably really try to get close to them because she'd consider them like her siblings, but may be a bit disliked due to being too much of a goody two shoes.

Backstory: tba

Weaknesses: The shadow getting separated from her, using her ability too much, the sun - very prone to sunburns

Other/Questions:
Also not sure how active will be I until after the 27th qjsdhjd studying

Last edited by Estelle; June 22nd, 2022 at 01:51 PM. Reason: haha
Old June 22nd, 2022, 02:21 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
The absolute mess that this is :,,)
Kind of a big mix and mash of several characters lost to time, so.. an experiment she is? Lmk if anything needs to be changed, because it wouldn't surprise me if there would

Name: Vesper

Pronouns: She / Her / They*
*Experimenting with the last one.

Number (if one of the seven): 6

Sexuality: Hmm mayybe bisexual, still to be seen

Powers/Abilities (if one of the seven): Okay okay, this is an old idea so bear with me please, it seems interesting to me and I'm trying to make of it what I can lol sjsd;
Basically, she has this symbol on her wrist, kind of like a tattoo. That symbol however, she refers to as a sanctuary because out of it will appear a shadow-like figure. The consistency of the shadow is strange, as essentially it can't be touched, but can be cut/pulled off, push small objects of off tables and can form itself into being like razor sharp spikes yet also envelop someone in darkness to confuse them (only when standing close to them jhsdhj). She hasn't figured out why yet. And an important note is that it's very exhaustible. It takes energy for the shadow to show itself (though little for only that) but will take increasingly more for anything else. In future development, she may learn to be able to have these spike like shadow things come up from the ground in several, rather than just one or two from her wrist. technically she should maybe already be able to do so, but doesn't know and can't be bothered. In the event the shadow thing is cut off / separated from her? Absolute panic, can't happen. Very dangerous for their health. Why their ability shows itself in the form of a shadow is a mystery. Rumour has it, it was because they were too weak at birth and wouldn't have been able to handle it otherwise. Additionally, it sometimes seems like it has a mind of its own... Not actually the case, but it looks like so sometimes.
Also think it'd be fun if maybe, if shadow touched someone while they slept, she could take a look into their dreams but like,, She or no one but she knows it's possible

Appearance: Thin and frail looking girl, she stands a bit shorter than most but won't care. Her eyes, normally a dark blue/grey-ish colour, look almost scarily pale whenever the shadow is out. She has long straight pink dyed hair and a fringe, and will oftentimes dress in styles ranging from full on comfort to casual or floral dresses if not already told what to wear. A permanent though, is a necklace with a small stone attached to it. Story is that it came from her mother.

Personality: Vesper is a true goody two shoes. She'll do what she is told, when she is told and will rarely complain. Her demeanour is always a gentle and quiet, usually speaking in a soft voice and careful with every movement. She could be described as overly cautious, even. And curious to a point of being nosy, ultimately going to take a peek through your drawers if she thinks you're hiding something there. Despite her near inability to properly lie to someone of authority like Reginald however, she won't be quick to share what she's found out of caution. They're a kind person beyond that though, and always willing to help. Sometimes help a bit too much. And likely a soft spot for kids and animals,, just a soft person overall. Quiet kindness? A bit shallow, doesn't actually like fighting. But doesn't want to disobey either. Likes taking care of people. She's still a bit of a wip eheh

Relationships with the Other Seven: She'd probably really try to get close to them because she'd consider them like her siblings, but may be a bit disliked due to being too much of a goody two shoes.

Backstory: tba

Weaknesses: The shadow getting separated from her, using her ability too much, the sun - very prone to sunburns

Other/Questions:
Also not sure how active will be I until after the 27th qjsdhjd studying

on
God

I LOVE HER WHAT
SHES SO CUTEEEE I WANNA SNATCH HER AND SMOTHER HER IN LOVE FHSJNSHFHF

she's accepted!

also her ability is a really neat idea! I can't wait to see how she uses it

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; June 22nd, 2022 at 02:21 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2022, 02:25 PM
oh, how i love you..

huughughguuugh

we need some meN
LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA FINALLY MAKE NIGHT AN EXISTING CHARRIE

or jaran

Baby, my phone!

Old June 22nd, 2022, 02:26 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by S t a r View Post
huughughguuugh

we need some meN
LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA FINALLY MAKE NIGHT AN EXISTING CHARRIE

or jaran
{i can make a nb, if you want-}
Old June 22nd, 2022, 02:28 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic View Post

{i can make a nb, if you want-}
oh no, DW about it!

I need some of my ✨ spicy charries ✨ in here anyways *smirking intensifies*

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; June 22nd, 2022 at 02:29 PM.