Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:44 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:38 AM
Haven't you noticed I'm a...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:47 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:47 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:44 AM

Old May 29th, 2022, 01:17 PM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented
Default Set Fire To The Rain [Private]

~Emberpaw | @starry~

As she emerged from the apprentice den, daylight shining into the clearing, determination lit her amber eyes. She found who she needed immediately. Stalking up to Rainhound, Emberpaw looked her... friend?... in the face.
"Teach me to fight," she said. It wasn't an order, or a demand, but a little too harsh to be a request. It didn't matter, however. If she wanted to get her training completed, she had to take matters into her own paws.

(I'm so sorry for the delay on getting this up, I got caught up with a few things)
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old May 30th, 2022, 02:47 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Set Fire To The Rain [Private]

@RiztheHuntress

Rainhound got out of the warriors’ den, a yawn escaping from her jaw. She was settling into warrior duties well, but that did not in any way mean less work. Rather, it meant more. Honestly though, she was excited to possibly train an apprentice in the future… if Cinderstar would trust her with such a duty, of course. Nothing was guaranteed. Her ears perked as she heard Emberpaw, who was standing in front of her. Ah, Rainhound must have been lost in her own thoughts not to notice her friend’s presence.

She offered the apprentice a warm smile, flicking her tail towards the camp entrance. “Of course, I would love to,” she replied, remembering her various battle experiences. “Where shall we go?”

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 30th, 2022, 03:18 PM
Indefinite Hiatus

~Emberpaw | @starry~

The orange she-cat shrugged as she turned towards the camp entrance.
"Training cave is as good a spot as any," she replied, slowly and methodically to keep her stutter from her voice. With practice it was becoming easier to overcome, as long as she didn't let her emotions get the best of her. Padding her way across the clearing, she paused at the entrance to glance back over her shoulder. She had treated Rainhound so poorly the last time they had spoken, and still the cat wanted to spend time with her. Honestly, Emberpaw had been expecting her to say no. It was a... welcomed surprise.

Old June 12th, 2022, 02:46 PM

Rainhound nodded. She was allowed to be out of camp alone now, so they wouldn't be breaking any rules. "Yeah." Her muscles relaxed and she let the pressure roll of her shoulders. Surely, Emberpaw wanted to be friends again by now, and her actions at the meeting had just been because of anger at not becoming a warrior... right? "Er... follow me, I guess." She did not like commanding Emberpaw, who was about her age, and hoped it didn't come off like that. As she advanced towards the Training Cave, she couldn't help but wonder how she was going to teach someone. They'd just spar, maybe. When she arrived, she let her rainy blue gaze settle on Emberpaw. Nothing more than a glance was cast to her crippled leg before she mewed; "Attack me. We'll pick up from there."

@RiztheHuntress

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old June 13th, 2022, 10:54 PM
Indefinite Hiatus

~Emberpaw | @starry~

Giving Rainhound a sharp nod, the orange she-cat dropped into a battle crouch. No claws, just patience and practice. She could do this. Thinking back to the one battle training session she had been to, back when Cinderstar brought out a few groups to train during Shadowclan's incursion, she leaned back onto her haunches, spreading her weight evenly. Quickly, she flashed out a forepaw, aiming for Rainhound's front legs. It was more a precision practice aim than a real attempt to sweep the warrior's legs from under her. She just wanted to practice what she did know and maybe learn something new. After all, repetition would make these moves second nature.
Stopping her forepaw just before touching Rainhound's legs, she turned her amber eyes to the she-cat's face. Maybe she should actually tell Rainhound what she wanted? She could at least try...
"That is a move I learned a while ago. I want to practice it and some other moves I've learned, keep doing them again and again until I get them right without much effort," she said, speaking slowly and methodically. It was at least getting easier to control her stutter.

Old June 28th, 2022, 11:52 AM

// @RiztheHuntress

Rainhound watched Emberpaw intently, almost flinching as she saw what her friend's front paw was aiming at. She needed to pull her injured leg away or dodge, she was aware of that - otherwise, the wound might re-open and that simply would not be good. It was one of her main weak points, and she didn't judge Emberpaw for targetting it. That was a clever move, actually. Taking a deep breath, she prepared to dodge and counter, but Emberpaw's paw stopped before it actually touched her leg. She tilted her head in confusion. Oh... she wanted to practice moves? Fine with me.

"Yeah, okay - we can do that," the grey colored molly replied. "Do you want to work on the one you were attempting first?" From what she could see, Emberpaw had already received some battle training, which made everything a lot easier for Rainhound. "Do you want for me to counter, or would you just like to practice the moves without me dodging or countering?" She was about to offer the ginger molly an encouraging smile when she realized that Emberpaw probably didn't need that.

It was astonishing to see how much her friend had changed in the past few moons.

Old July 2nd, 2022, 07:04 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

~Emberpaw | @starry~

Mulling over the questions, Emberpaw paused, standing up straight once more. It would be good to keep practicing what she already knew, that was definite. But learning the counters to what she knew would also be extremely useful. Yes, that would be what they did.
Fixing her amber eyes on Rainhound, she nodded. "I'd like you to counter, and then if you don't mind, teach me the counter," she stated, keeping her speech even. Hopefully Rainhound would agree. Emberpaw knew she had been incredibly unfair to the warrior, and she was grateful Rainhound had even agreed to this. Perhaps she would have the chance to apologize to her friend after this. Make things right. After all, that's what her mother had taught her, forgiveness.

Old July 17th, 2022, 06:38 AM

// @RiztheHuntress

Rainhound nodded. That made sense, and she could work with countering. It would help Emberpaw too. "Alright. Then attack and I'll counter." She flicked her tail, indicating she was ready for her friend to attack her. Battle was perhaps the one thing Rainhound had a lot of experience in. Being attacked by a ShadowClan apprentice was an experience she would never forget and she had learnt a lot from it.