Today 06:23 PM
feral child alert [...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:22 PM

Old April 3rd, 2022, 03:31 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Another old friend and mine RP (P)

~Dawn and Nick| @corehead :]~
Dawn sighed, holding Nick's hand. Nick was much taller then he was, and a demon. He had told him the truth about Ignitia and himself, though, giving him trust, and now they were engaged. He smiled, the two walking through the damp forest, the mossy ground soft and comfortable in boots, he knew so as Nick had convinced him to wear them, especially since he himself wanted to walk barefoot. They had taken their shoes off now, feeling the need to, and had them in the backpack that Ignitia gave them. The sun was setting, sending a soft, orange glow across the open forest.
Old April 3rd, 2022, 03:45 PM
meow

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Another old friend and mine RP (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic View Post
~Dawn and Nick| @corehead :]~
Dawn sighed, holding Nick's hand. Nick was much taller then he was, and a demon. He had told him the truth about Ignitia and himself, though, giving him trust, and now they were engaged. He smiled, the two walking through the damp forest, the mossy ground soft and comfortable in boots, he knew so as Nick had convinced him to wear them, especially since he himself wanted to walk barefoot. They had taken their shoes off now, feeling the need to, and had them in the backpack that Ignitia gave them. The sun was setting, sending a soft, orange glow across the open forest.
(holy crap that’s a pretty starter-
though being polite can you at least make the like- font size a 2? i kinda had to zoom in aHa- being poliTe-
also too lazy to use a font lmao)

Jack, walking around with his best friend, Ivy, was looking around at some bushes and trees and such, pointing them out to her name by name since he’d, oddly enough, done some small study on plant life. deeper they both got though, and Jack spotted something odd in the small distance, pointing. ”hey, I-Ivy, what’s over th-th-there?” he asked in a hushed tone.
“i’m not too sure, Jack, wanna go check it out?” Ivy asked back, glancing in the direction he was pointing.
”uh- w-well- maybe?” Jack thought for a bit and Ivy waited, knowing they were people over there but she was also trying to stay hidden a bit, along with hiding Jack.

(hope that’s good- haven’t rp’d on here in a while-)
bump me whenever! don't be shy!

Old April 3rd, 2022, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corehead :] View Post
(holy crap that’s a pretty starter-
though being polite can you at least make the like- font size a 2? i kinda had to zoom in aHa- being poliTe-
also too lazy to use a font lmao)

Jack, walking around with his best friend, Ivy, was looking around at some bushes and trees and such, pointing them out to her name by name since he’d, oddly enough, done some small study on plant life. deeper they both got though, and Jack spotted something odd in the small distance, pointing. ”hey, I-Ivy, what’s over th-th-there?” he asked in a hushed tone.
“i’m not too sure, Jack, wanna go check it out?” Ivy asked back, glancing in the direction he was pointing.
”uh- w-well- maybe?” Jack thought for a bit and Ivy waited, knowing they were people over there but she was also trying to stay hidden a bit, along with hiding Jack.

(hope that’s good- haven’t rp’d on here in a while-)
(OMG SO SORRY! also, tysm! It's amazing)
~Dawn~
Brushing some stray brown hair from his face, he noticed a couple of people. Looking up at Nick he asked, "Nick? Do you know- Do you know who they are?" He asked, feeling Nick's large, bat wing wrap around him. "No. I do not. Want to find out?" He asked, his pure gold eyes looking down at him. Dawn nodded, smiling and resting his head on his partner's arm, before they started towards them at a regular pace. Nick smiled, nodding, his horns wrapping around his ears gently, before he said, "Hello?" Dawn adjusted his position, to a braver position, a little worried of them being hostile.
Old April 3rd, 2022, 04:03 PM
meow

Quote:

(OMG SO SORRY! also, tysm! It's amazing)
~Dawn~
Brushing some stray brown hair from his face, he noticed a couple of people. Looking up at Nick he asked, "Nick? Do you know- Do you know who they are?" He asked, feeling Nick's large, bat wing wrap around him. "No. I do not. Want to find out?" He asked, his pure gold eyes looking down at him. Dawn nodded, smiling and resting his head on his partner's arm, before they started towards them at a regular pace. Nick smiled, nodding, his horns wrapping around his ears gently, before he said, "Hello?" Dawn adjusted his position, to a braver position, a little worried of them being hostile.
(thanks ;w;
also
JACK’S GONNA TRIP LMAO)

”OHFUDGEACK-“ Jack tripped backwards and fell on his back, wincing a little and using a tree beside himself to pull himself back up, limping on his left knee. “o-owie- uh- he-hello-“ Jack waved a slight bit once those two got closer. an obvious nervousness was seen in his cyan-blue eyes.
Ivy slightly flinched at the ‘hello’, but looked at the two. “oh, hello! we knew we saw some people over there.” she gave a small smile and kinda helped Jack out if he needed it.

Old April 3rd, 2022, 04:15 PM

Quote:
(thanks ;w;
also
JACK’S GONNA TRIP LMAO)

”OHFUDGEACK-“ Jack tripped backwards and fell on his back, wincing a little and using a tree beside himself to pull himself back up, limping on his left knee. “o-owie- uh- he-hello-“ Jack waved a slight bit once those two got closer. an obvious nervousness was seen in his cyan-blue eyes.
Ivy slightly flinched at the ‘hello’, but looked at the two. “oh, hello! we knew we saw some people over there.” she gave a small smile and kinda helped Jack out if he needed it.
~Dawn~
He stared at Jack in worry, holding the urge to rush over and help him, Nick making it much easier not to run over and help. He bit his lip and glanced at Nick, who looked at him, closing his purely black eyes, stopping the gold color dripping down, checking for injuries, he guessed, before he nodded. He whispered in Dawn's ear, "No injuries, that I'm aware of." Dawn nodded. "Are you alright, sir?" He asked, looking at Jack carefully.
Old April 3rd, 2022, 04:21 PM
meow

Quote:

~Dawn~
He stared at Jack in worry, holding the urge to rush over and help him, Nick making it much easier not to run over and help. He bit his lip and glanced at Nick, who looked at him, closing his purely black eyes, stopping the gold color dripping down, checking for injuries, he guessed, before he nodded. He whispered in Dawn's ear, "No injuries, that I'm aware of." Dawn nodded. "Are you alright, sir?" He asked, looking at Jack carefully.
”o-oh-! uh- yeah i’m a-alright- don’t worry ab-about me, heh-“ Jack chuckled a little and laughed it off, still slightly wincing since he kinda hit his knee somehow.
”allow us to introduce ourselves. i’m Ivy.”
”i’m J-Jack, and Ivy’s m-my friend.” he put one hand in his black hoodie pocket while the other hand stayed on the tree.
”how about you two?” Ivy gave a smile again, hands in her hoodie pockets like Jack.

Old April 3rd, 2022, 04:29 PM

Quote:
”o-oh-! uh- yeah i’m a-alright- don’t worry ab-about me, heh-“ Jack chuckled a little and laughed it off, still slightly wincing since he kinda hit his knee somehow.
”allow us to introduce ourselves. i’m Ivy.”
”i’m J-Jack, and Ivy’s m-my friend.” he put one hand in his black hoodie pocket while the other hand stayed on the tree.
”how about you two?” Ivy gave a smile again, hands in her hoodie pockets like Jack.
~Dawn~
He smiled and nodded, Nick removing his wing from around his shoulder. "I'm Dawn, and this is Nick." He said, gripping Nick's hand tighter. Nick smiled and gave him a reassuring nod, allowing Dawn to let go and slowly head over. Nick followed, a gentle smile on his pale skin, the golden streaks in his hair being more illuminated in the setting sun, reminding Dawn of Ignatia. Like normal. "She hurts too, you know. You repaired the Crack in my heart, but hers will never be fixed. She can't love, because she was betrayed." Nick had told him awhile ago, soon after they had gotten together.
Old April 3rd, 2022, 04:55 PM
meow

Quote:

~Dawn~
He smiled and nodded, Nick removing his wing from around his shoulder. "I'm Dawn, and this is Nick." He said, gripping Nick's hand tighter. Nick smiled and gave him a reassuring nod, allowing Dawn to let go and slowly head over. Nick followed, a gentle smile on his pale skin, the golden streaks in his hair being more illuminated in the setting sun, reminding Dawn of Ignatia. Like normal. "She hurts too, you know. You repaired the Crack in my heart, but hers will never be fixed. She can't love, because she was betrayed." Nick had told him awhile ago, soon after they had gotten together.
”th-those are nice na-names!” Jack stated, truthful with his words and a smile on his face.
Ivy nodded, then put a hand out to shake hands or whatever else.. “hand shake? fist bump? whadya wanna do? high-five, even?” she chuckled at her own words, not minding whatever they do.
Jack seemed to slightly inspect Nick, interested in what he was and his wings and such. with a small eye-twitch that sometimes occurs normally, his cyan-blue eyes flickered to a normal, beautiful dark blue for a moment before going back to their normal cyan color.

(funni eye twitch moment when your eyes change color for a second imagine lmao)

Old April 3rd, 2022, 05:08 PM

Quote:
”th-those are nice na-names!” Jack stated, truthful with his words and a smile on his face.
Ivy nodded, then put a hand out to shake hands or whatever else.. “hand shake? fist bump? whadya wanna do? high-five, even?” she chuckled at her own words, not minding whatever they do.
Jack seemed to slightly inspect Nick, interested in what he was and his wings and such. with a small eye-twitch that sometimes occurs normally, his cyan-blue eyes flickered to a normal, beautiful dark blue for a moment before going back to their normal cyan color.

(funni eye twitch moment when your eyes change color for a second imagine lmao)
~Dawn~
"Thanks!" He said, giving Ivy a hand shake, Nick following with the exact same. Nick looked down, setting a hand on Dawn's head, ruffling his brown hair. "I was wondering, what are you two doing out here? I don't think I've seen you around, even though we did just move in." He said, smiling and ruffling his own hair.
Old April 3rd, 2022, 05:17 PM
meow

Quote:

~Dawn~
"Thanks!" He said, giving Ivy a hand shake, Nick following with the exact same. Nick looked down, setting a hand on Dawn's head, ruffling his brown hair. "I was wondering, what are you two doing out here? I don't think I've seen you around, even though we did just move in." He said, smiling and ruffling his own hair.
”o-oh- well, me and Ivy c-came out here because i w-wanted-d to sh-show her some types o-of trees a-and bushes that i-i know, since i’ve s-studied them before.” Jack took his hand off the tree slowly and limped over to Ivy, standing next to her.
”yeah, it’s kind of a new thing i guess, he likes plant life. i find it interesting too, especially since he knows some stuff about it.” Ivy made sure Jack was able to stand on his own before kinda patting his shoulder, which made him chuckle. “he’s also tryin’ to look for- ACK-“
Jack quickly elbowed Ivy in the stomach before she finished her sentence. a little red from embarrassment, he kinda angrily muttered, “shut it-“ with a heavy irish accent.