Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two birds, caw caw [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:39 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:23 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:21 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 24th, 2022, 05:31 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

WindClan Let's get down to Business

Event [#event]

"Gather round," Twilightstar's yowled as she settled beneath the Breezerock at the base. The leader felt a little bit guilty about not giving her clanmates their snow day, but at the same time, concern wrought her mind with the lack of warrior ceremonies and just lack of training WindClan's apprentices had. It was not necessarily the apprentice's fault, but it was starting to become a problem that she couldn't ignore. So she was going to try and fix it while giving WindClan's kits some fun.

"I don't care what is it is, hunting, fighting, learning a new move, running, whatever, but I want the warriors to spend the day training apprentices. It's been moons since I've last named a new WindClan warrior, I'm sure there's a number of reasons for that, however, I'd like to at least try and do something about that and I think a Training Day might benefit all of us." It might be a good idea to try and do this at least once a moon. Her apprentices with slacking mentors would at least have to some knowledge to help themselves.

"Warriors if you have something specific you'd like to teach the apprentices call out and see who's interested in learning. Same with the apprentices, you have something you'd like to learn see if there is a warrior willing to teach it. You can group up or pair up, whatever works, so long as you're learning and teaching something I don't mind how big or small the group is. You can head outside of camp whenever you're ready." She assumed her cats could organize themselves. Those without something could easily jump into a lesson or lend a paw if needed. It would be great if her clan could interact without having her assign them to something.

"Kits, if you're bored in camp, I'm willing to take you just outside of camp. You can watch the cats train there or play in the snow so long as you stay close. If any of the queens or elders want to join in on training and tending to the kits, come join us."

(Open, Clan-wide Training event, any WindClan rank can join in. Warriors and apprentices need to be doing something training-related. Does not need to be with said mentor or apprentice. This event can count as more than one instance of training depending on what the apprentices learn.
Kits are free to join in and play outside in the snow so long as they are supervised by a queen or elder.)

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; February 25th, 2022 at 09:47 PM.
Old February 24th, 2022, 06:48 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Let's get down to Business

~~Tigerpaw~~

{OPEN}

Tigerpaw looked at Twilightstar. She does have a point. The young tabby apprentice hadn't seen any new warriors in a while. She looked around.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old February 24th, 2022, 09:58 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
Now this is exactly what WindClan needed. Trotting over to the call of Twilightstar, Bravebird perked her ears up as she listened to the lilac leader list off what the day would consist of. Training, and lots of it from the sound of it. Excitement danced gleefully in her blue gaze as she did not bother to diminish the smile stretching across her face. Paws tingled with anticipation as she thought back to the patrol she had gone one a day or so ago, which had somewhat doubled as her first training with Fernpaw. Perhaps, in between that, she could offer assistance elsewhere to any apprentices who needed it.

She gave a nod to her leader before casting her gaze around, noticing that she and another apprentice whom she recalled as Tigerpaw, were the first few to gather. "If there are any apprentices who want to learn or freshen up their battle skills, I am more than happy to whip your tails into shape!" Bravebird had never been one to shy away from an opportunity to flex her claws in a friendly spar. Hopefully there were apprentices among them today who, like her, were tired of being walked all over by the massive paws of ShadowClan. WindClan, by her assumption, was still moons off from being able to properly fend off ShadowClan - and, of course, it was up to Twilightstar if there would ever be a retaliation - but that didn't mean that battle training had to stop.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 25th, 2022, 09:01 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Training? Finally!! It had been ages since Tidepaw had last trained, though maybe she just hadn't pestered Acornnose enough yet. She would have to work on that; it seemed she had lost her touch for being annoying. Her ear flicked as Bravebird showed up, the first warrior to offer up a training session, and the apprentice bounded over. "I wanna practice! I haven't learned any fighting yet!" She didn't necessarily like the idea of battle - actually, the thought of hurting another cat seemed repulsive - but sparring seemed fun enough!

@tulle

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old February 25th, 2022, 09:04 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

(I’ll be honest I completely forgot Mouse’claw had an apprentice lol, I should have him do something with them since he doesn’t like doing other cats responsibilities, went to go find their @ via the allegiances but they aren’t listed, he’s listed as Mouse’claws apprentice but not as his own cat, also not in the missing section :/ strange)

]
~Mouse’claw~

Mouse’claw padded up to the Breezerock, shaking flakes of snow from his fur, it was far to cold today to do much of anything and Mouse’claw was expected to train other people’s apprentices? Blegh! He had already been doing enough of that. Speaking of apprentices, where was his? He glanced around, where was Heather’paw? He decided he would just stick to his own apprentice and work on some battle skills.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old February 25th, 2022, 09:05 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

~ {open} ~

Vixenlight nodded. Yes, they needed more warriors, more cats to protect their clan, WindClan. Who should she train? Or help train, who knows. Glancing around, the molly spotted Tigerpaw. She stayed silent as she gazed around, looking for more apprentices. Did Twilightstar say kits, queens and elders can join in? Yes, she did, Vixenlight thought, sighing. ShadowClan, ThunderClan, RiverClan... were they preparing an attack? What were the other clans up to, the molly wished she could know. At least training would prepare them for any fights or battles.

QUEENOTTER
join neonclan || avatar art shop || sleek's finder

goose army
pfp made by me
Old February 25th, 2022, 09:09 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

A training day? What made this any different then a normal day? Crowtooth was kinda confused... This kinda thing seemed like it could happen any day and why this was being made into a big deal was... Well it was above the toms understanding but that wasnt too strange. Crowtooth wasnt dumb but... well he was a simple soul, the deeper thinking of making more warriors and keeping everyone active wasnt something he was going to think too deeply about.

But he did have something to contribute! Hunting was hard in the depths of winter with little to find but that wasnt the case underground! With most of windclans prey being the sort that hibernated the tunnels were chock full of yummy rabbits and voles and such and it'd be the perfect time to teach cats to hunt in the depths and add some extra food to the prey pile! So with a shake of the fur to get the snowflakes that'd gathered off and a rough cough to clear the throat Crowtooth rasped out a deep "Anyone who wants to learn to hunt underground gather up here!" And stood to wait for anyone to gather.

[Crowtooth is open for cats to learn to hunt underground from!]
Old February 25th, 2022, 09:36 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

~Swankit~
Lifting her Snowy white head from her very important work. I mean, it was ESSENTIAL for the nursery to be beautiful. She had some tree branches she had weaved into the walls of the nursery.

She had very obviously put some old tree sap there to glue them into place, but she wanted to believe she weaved them into the walls. She smiled, and bounded out of the warmer area, a blast of icy cold air smacking her in the face. She skills to a stop, and scampered back into the nursery.

She grabbed a leaf, or a few leaves, and stuck them into her fur, keeping her safe from the cold. She strutted out of the nursery, tripping over a stick because she couldn't see it from the leaves covering her face. She sighed, and stood up, taking the leaves off, and shivering slightly, before warming up.

"I wanna go, I wanna go!" She said, smiling happily as she watched them all gather. Her eyes glimmered happily, and she stared up at the leader, wagging her little know of a tail happily and excitedly.

(OPEN!)
Old February 25th, 2022, 11:25 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
A training day? What made this any different then a normal day? Crowtooth was kinda confused... This kinda thing seemed like it could happen any day and why this was being made into a big deal was... Well it was above the toms understanding but that wasnt too strange. Crowtooth wasnt dumb but... well he was a simple soul, the deeper thinking of making more warriors and keeping everyone active wasnt something he was going to think too deeply about.

But he did have something to contribute! Hunting was hard in the depths of winter with little to find but that wasnt the case underground! With most of windclans prey being the sort that hibernated the tunnels were chock full of yummy rabbits and voles and such and it'd be the perfect time to teach cats to hunt in the depths and add some extra food to the prey pile! So with a shake of the fur to get the snowflakes that'd gathered off and a rough cough to clear the throat Crowtooth rasped out a deep "Anyone who wants to learn to hunt underground gather up here!" And stood to wait for anyone to gather.

[Crowtooth is open for cats to learn to hunt underground from!]
~Smokepaw~
The smokey apprentice walked up to Crowtooth with his fur fluffed up so he looked twice his size as he smiled up at the older cat, " I'd like to learn to hunt under ground! I've only done battle training so far!" the smokey tom mewed excitedly with a large grin plastered on his face. The apprentices pelt would twitch or his paw would jerk up off the ground every so often, as normal for the young tom but he smiled widely none the less, "O-oh I should tell you I can't smell! I was born like that." he said his cheerful demeanor never once faltering.

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; February 25th, 2022 at 11:25 PM.
Old February 26th, 2022, 12:42 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Turtlepaw was normally not super keen on training but he wanted ro male Raypaw qnd Poisondrop proud. Plus, it might actually be interesting! The floofy cat smiled as he ran around in the snow. Now...who to train with. Oh, Crowtooth was teaching cats to hunt underground! That was interesting!
"Hi, Crowtooth I wanna learn how to hunt underground. Can I join you?" he said, wiggling excitedly.
@Rani

Last edited by Shade.; February 26th, 2022 at 12:42 AM.
Closed Thread