Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
where would you put an i'm...
Last post by taillow
Today 04:50 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 04:47 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 04:45 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by squidz
Today 04:37 PM

Old November 10th, 2021, 06:18 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Pumpkin is looking for unborn kits!

* Please note all roles for this are taken, Sorry! *

Hi! my Oc Pumpkin (she/her) is currently heavily pregnant. A request for her joining riverclan is currently pending and if it is declined then this roleplay will be canceled.

Pumpkin is a slim orange and white tabby she cat with bright green eyes. as long as her kits have a small amount of orange, white or has tabby stripes then that is fine. Pumpkin can have a short temper sometimes, favour certain kits or even compare her kits to others. (yea- she is kind of a bad mother-)

Please note you will be unborn for a while before the roleplay begins (roughly a month)

Application form-

Name:
Description of appearance:
Personality:
Gender/Pronouns:
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit ect.):

Please quote this post if you wish to send an application to be a kit of hers (she will be having 5 kits)

I hope you decide to join me :]

5/5 taken (changed to 5 kits [max kits] due to more people asking for a spot :] )

Wrenkit ( @SpringBlossoms )
Puddlekit ( @Blu_Jae )
Softkit ( @Whirlpaw )
Sparkkit ( @TheHappyCat )
Whisperkit (@Kade Clock )

Last edited by Apollo.; November 11th, 2021 at 06:12 PM.
Old November 10th, 2021, 06:22 PM
chirps

Default Re: Pumpkin is looking for unborn kits!

Hi @LeoDaLeaf ! Just a heads up, cats/queens must RP’d as pregnant for at least one month in real time before kits can be born ^^
Old November 10th, 2021, 06:29 PM
somehow still here

Hi @spade, sorry i didnt realise, ill fix that -w-
Old November 10th, 2021, 08:04 PM
somehow still here

blep
Old November 10th, 2021, 09:39 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDaLeaf View Post
Hi! my Oc Pumpkin (she/her) is currently heavily pregnant. A request for her joining riverclan is currently pending and if it is declined then this roleplay will be canceled.

Pumpkin is a slim orange and white tabby she-cat with green eyes. as long as her kits have a small amount of orange, white or has tabby stripes then that is fine. Pumpkin can have a short temper sometimes, favor certain kits or even compare her kits to others. (yea- she is kind of a bad mother-)

Please note you will be unborn for a while before the roleplay begins (roughly a month)

Application form-

Name:
Personality:
Gender/Pronouns:
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit ect.):

Please quote this post if you wish to send an application to be a kit of hers (she will be having 4 kits)

Name: Wrenkit
Description of appearance: A brown and white tabby with sharp green eyes who is small and light
Personality: Wrenkit is a go-getter and probably always try and make her mother proud
Gender/Pronouns: Demi-girl She/They
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit etc.): I personally think Pumpkin would be amused by her and kind of love her. The constant comparing might strain her and Wrenkit's relationship. If Wrenkit were to die I feel she would miss the little furball running around trying to make her proud.

Last edited by flopsy; November 10th, 2021 at 09:39 PM.
Old November 10th, 2021, 09:52 PM
somehow still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringBlossoms View Post
Name: Wrenkit
Description of appearance: A brown and white tabby with sharp green eyes who is small and light
Personality: Wrenkit is a go-getter and probably always try and make her mother proud
Gender/Pronouns: Demi-girl She/They
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit etc.): I personally think Pumpkin would be amused by her and kind of love her. The constant comparing might strain her and Wrenkit's relationship. If Wrenkit were to die I feel she would miss the little furball running around trying to make her proud.

I love Wren kit and i would be very happy to have her running around attempting to make pumpkin proud, the concept of your character is really cute :] Your siblings will be Softkit, Sparkkit, Puddlekit and Whisperkit. you will all be born in December

Last edited by Apollo.; November 11th, 2021 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Sibs
Old November 11th, 2021, 10:38 AM

Name: Puddlekit
Description of appearance: a small fluffy flame point cat with blue eyes and ear tufts, and a bushy tail
Personality: he is often very sleepy and has some memory issues (often forgets things)
Gender/Pronouns: Tom he/him
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit ect.): he’d probably compare him much to his other siblings and often be annoyed by his laziness. Frustratedly comparing him to his siblings who are active and exploring while he prefers to nap in the nursery

Please quote this post if you wish to send an application to be a kit of hers (she will be having 4 kits)
Old November 11th, 2021, 04:24 PM
somehow still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu_Jae View Post
Name: Puddlekit
Description of appearance: a small fluffy flame point cat with blue eyes and ear tufts, and a bushy tail
Personality: he is often very sleepy and has some memory issues (often forgets things)
Gender/Pronouns: Tom he/him
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit ect.): he’d probably compare him much to his other siblings and often be annoyed by his laziness. Frustratedly comparing him to his siblings who are active and exploring while he prefers to nap in the nursery

Hi! I would love to have your sleepy boy as Pumpkin's kit, your siblings will be Wrenkit, Softkit, Sparkkit and Whisperkit if all goes well and you will be born sometime in December :]

Last edited by Apollo.; November 11th, 2021 at 06:13 PM. Reason: adding sibs
Old November 11th, 2021, 04:48 PM
Happy kitty-cat

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

Pumpkin is a slim orange and white tabby she cat with bright green eyes. as long as her kits have a small amount of orange, white or has tabby stripes then that is fine. Pumpkin can have a short temper sometimes, favour certain kits or even compare her kits to others. (yea- she is kind of a bad mother-)

Application form-

Name:
Personality:
Gender/Pronouns:

2/4 taken

Puddlekit ( @Blu_Jae )
Application form-

Name: Spark-kit
Description of appearance: Bright fluffy orange fur. White belly, paws, ear tuffs, and tail tip. And green eyes.
Personality: Adventures, Talkative, Brave, Friendly, Nice, Curious, Understanding, Compassionate, Not too smart, Rushs into things without thinking
Gender/Pronouns: She-cat (she/her)
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit etc.): Would probably like Spark-kit as she is always friendly, nice, and active. Although Pumpkin might not be too happy when Spark-kit gets into stuff she isn't supposed to get into or goes somewhere that's off-limits.

Thunderclan - Nutleaf
Windclan - Splochfur
Riverclan - Fishface, Mistyheart
Shadowclan - Shadepelt, Duskfall
Loners - Echo, Loki
Kittypets - Misty, Luna

Last edited by TheHappyCat; November 11th, 2021 at 05:25 PM.
Old November 11th, 2021, 04:50 PM
. . . .

Quote:

Application form-

Name:
Personality:
Gender/Pronouns:

2/4 taken

Puddlekit ( @Blu_Jae )
Name:Softkit
Description of appearance:A white cat With blue eyes, and small black patches on her pelt. Her left front paw is black.
Personality:A sweet cat who has a bit of a quiet voice. She also is pretty shy.
Gender/Pronouns:Female, she/her
What you want Pumpkin to think of the kit (eg. Dislikes the kit, loves the kit ect.):I think that Pumpkin wouldn't really like her, because of how quiet she is and that she's shy.

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!