Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM

Old February 21st, 2017, 11:25 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default House of the Threesome |PM me before Joining|

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/subu...use-643221.jpg
Deep within the Twoleg place, this humble abode lies. It is a small house, compared to some of the ones near by. With its grey walls and slated roof, no one would expect that anything abnormal happened here. And neither did the small family of three expect it either, until they adopted The threesome.
This small family, consisting of a mother, father and young pre teen aged girl, have adopted a pair of three lively kittens, who are always causing trouble.

@Birdstar @Helpingpotato
----------------------------------

Raymond's tiny paws skidded around the hall ways corner as he raced for the stairs. His tiny white paws slid and scrambled for a grip as he drifted around the turn. He slid a good ways, down the hall. His chest was heaving as he awaited for his sibling to show up. He would surprise them. He could be stronger than they thought he was, right? The little white and brown marked tom was smiling. It had been awhile since he had had this much fun. He was always trying to be the protector. Making sure his siblings didn't get hurt or get in trouble. It was just something he had always done.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 22nd, 2017, 08:30 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: House of the Threesome |PM me before Joining|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/subu...use-643221.jpg
Deep within the Twoleg place, this humble abode lies. It is a small house, compared to some of the ones near by. With its grey walls and slated roof, no one would expect that anything abnormal happened here. And neither did the small family of three expect it either, until they adopted The threesome.
This small family, consisting of a mother, father and young pre teen aged girl, have adopted a pair of three lively kittens, who are always causing trouble.

@Birdstar @Helpingpotato
----------------------------------

Raymond's tiny paws skidded around the hall ways corner as he raced for the stairs. His tiny white paws slid and scrambled for a grip as he drifted around the turn. He slid a good ways, down the hall. His chest was heaving as he awaited for his sibling to show up. He would surprise them. He could be stronger than they thought he was, right? The little white and brown marked tom was smiling. It had been awhile since he had had this much fun. He was always trying to be the protector. Making sure his siblings didn't get hurt or get in trouble. It was just something he had always done.
Fade licked his paw and rubbed his face. He padded down the hall slowly but normal. He sighed and sat down to groom himself real quick and then continued walking. His dirty brown pelt shimmered from the lights. He blinked and then continued walking down the hall. He yawned and watched the hallways making sure his brother Raymond wouldn't scare him. He went all the way down the hall and started to go up the stairs not expecting anything
Old February 22nd, 2017, 11:37 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Fade licked his paw and rubbed his face. He padded down the hall slowly but normal. He sighed and sat down to groom himself real quick and then continued walking. His dirty brown pelt shimmered from the lights. He blinked and then continued walking down the hall. He yawned and watched the hallways making sure his brother Raymond wouldn't scare him. He went all the way down the hall and started to go up the stairs not expecting anything
Raymond smiled mischeviously. What would a prank do? No harm surely. As the small white and brown flecked kit skirted the corner, watching Fade ascend the stairs, he rushed up, skipping every over stair, releasing a war like cry in the process. As he neared he gave an extra push and jumped over his brothers head. As he reached the top of the stairs he looked back down and his brother with a victorious grin on his maw.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 22nd, 2017, 05:00 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Raymond smiled mischeviously. What would a prank do? No harm surely. As the small white and brown flecked kit skirted the corner, watching Fade ascend the stairs, he rushed up, skipping every over stair, releasing a war like cry in the process. As he neared he gave an extra push and jumped over his brothers head. As he reached the top of the stairs he looked back down and his brother with a victorious grin on his maw.
Fade yowled and jumped down the stairs. He hissed "really Raymond?" He sighed and went up the stairs. He frowned on the way up and sat down next to his brother, sighing.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 07:48 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Fade yowled and jumped down the stairs. He hissed "really Raymond?" He sighed and went up the stairs. He frowned on the way up and sat down next to his brother, sighing.
Raymond smiled to his brother. "Truly." he replied smuggly. He stood up and brushed his tail lovingly around his brother. "You know I was only joking." he said in innocence.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 07:55 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Raymond smiled to his brother. "Truly." he replied smuggly. He stood up and brushed his tail lovingly around his brother. "You know I was only joking." he said in innocence.
Fade nodded "but it was scary." He shifted his paws and waited for his other sibling "where is leaf?" HesiI they waiting, bored
Old February 23rd, 2017, 08:11 PM
Dapplefern

Just then Leaf walked up to her two brothers. "Mama is not gonna like it if she finds out you guys are causing trouble" she said. Limping towards Raymond, Leaf crashed to the ground. "Owww!HELP!"
Old February 23rd, 2017, 09:19 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Raymond thought, looking back down the stairs. "I don't know maybe she's back Dow-" he was cut off by the appearance of Leaf. The white and brown kit smiled happily to his sister. Although her slip caught him off guard. He bolted forwards to her aid and slipped her shoulder under her to steady her. "Whoa sis! Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 09:43 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Raymond thought, looking back down the stairs. "I don't know maybe she's back Dow-" he was cut off by the appearance of Leaf. The white and brown kit smiled happily to his sister. Although her slip caught him off guard. He bolted forwards to her aid and slipped her shoulder under her to steady her. "Whoa sis! Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.
Fade jumped down worry in his gaze. He mewed "leaf are you ok?" He said his voice a bit shaky. He flicked his tail and nudged his sister up
Old February 23rd, 2017, 09:55 PM
Dapplefern

Quote:
Fade jumped down worry in his gaze. He mewed "leaf are you ok?" He said his voice a bit shaky. He flicked his tail and nudged his sister up
"Umm, I think so," Leaf said as she struggled to pull her tiny body up. "Ow, my paw really hurts, but that is all. I am so dumb. I am not useful. I am just a burden to look after that's all. If I can't even look after myself then how am I supposed to look after you guys too. Being the eldest kit is hard. If it weren't for this stupid paw!!" Leaf spat as she got up and limped down the hall using the wall to lean on. "If it weren't for this stupid paw,"she continued softer looking back at her brothers "I would have a purpose in life." Her gaze turned mournful as she attempted again to struggle down the hallway.