Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Running Wild (Rowan &...
by Windy
Last post by Rowan
Yesterday 11:30 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Bean
Yesterday 11:22 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Rowan
Yesterday 11:21 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 10:49 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Dark
Yesterday 10:33 PM

Old June 18th, 2021, 05:46 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

Default A new family is born, yet unwanted. [CLOSED]

So, I wanted to do another kit finder, since my current queen 1. is going to die and 2. technically wouldn't be a queen if she rejoined anyway, as her kids are app age now. I also wanted to have this queen be far different than my last, so, here is her description!

Elizabeth is a Siamese cat, born as a kittypet, she left that lifestyle never enjoying it, or a domestic life in general. She would rather rough it up in the wilds and be free, maybe interact with a tom or two, but never be dragged down by twolegs or family.

Unfortunately for her, this doesn't go according to plan, as she eventually has kits, now, she doesn't know who the father is [aka, he's a nameless npc], but honestly, she doesn't care, she just wants these kits out of her life.

While she isn't cruel enough abandon them as soon as they are born, she does neglect them, rarely talking to them at all, and only 'interacting' with them when they absolutely need her for something like food, or to scold them for annoying her.

When they are around 2-3 moons old, she'll just leave the kits on their own, not teaching them how to survive on her own, as she will just be sick and tired of these kits to the point where she doesn't care about them anymore.

So, now for the parents appearances!

Elizabeth is a Siamese cat with blue eyes, with smooth silky fur.

The unnamed NPC father is a brown, tabby tom, with emerald green eyes.

Kit 1: Flower'kit [Me]

Kit 2:

Kit 3:
This will be an application for 2 kits, as I will take the third, this is not first come first serve. now, for the form.

Form:
Name:
Personality:
How active are you?:
Rp example:
How will your cat react to Elizabeths neglect?:
Do you plan on killing them off before Elizabeth abandons the kits?[Doesn't affect if you get the role]:
If they survive the first few months, what will they do to survive? [Doesn't affect if you get the role]:

Now, for an example! You do not have to read, if you chose to not read further, I'll say it here, the kits will be chosen in 1-2 weeks, and be born on July 19th

Name: Flower

Appearance: A Siamese tabby mix, with stripes on her legs, tail, and face where her Siamese parts are, she has green, emerald eyes.

Personality: A bit more closed off, she doesn't try to interact with anyone out of fear of being rejected, neglected, or hated. This even happened with her siblings, although they will be the closest to her, at least for a while. She tries to be a goody two shoes, but does occasionally get scolded by Elizabeth, another reason why she keeps to herself.

How active are you?: Uhhh, 8/10?

Rp example/sample: Flower looked over to her mother as she was being scolded, what did she even do this time? She was doing everything just right! As Beth's yelling stopped, she responded. ' ' Alright mother, I got it...' ' She said, in a near monotone, yet saddened voice.

How will your cat react to Elizabeths neglect?: She will become closed off rather quickly, not bothering to try to get close to her mother, or even her siblings that much, having a lower self esteem, and even abandonment issues later on in time.

Do you plan on killing them off before Elizabeth abandons the kits?[Doesn't affect if you get the role]: Nope! I wanna use Flower and even Elizabeth =3

If they survive the first few months, what will they do to survive, and what will happen? [Doesn't affect if you get the role, although I do suggest having them struggle on their own]: Flower will try to leave her siblings behind and survive on her own, they may try and follow her if wished, or even successfully follow her. She'll struggle on her own, even if her siblings tag along [as they're kits with no training] and I'm planning to have her join a clan so she can actually survive, her siblings can do the same or leave her to the clan if they tag along, now this wouldn't be by her choice at first, and she'll be nervous by it, but it is her most likely chance for survival, and she'll realize that.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; August 5th, 2021 at 06:40 PM.
Old June 18th, 2021, 10:09 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: A new family is born, yet unwanted. [KIT FINDER]

Name: bear
Appearance: a large, primarily brown tom with tabby stripes littering his body, as well as a lighter colored underbelly and paws. he has pale blue, almost gray-looking eyes.
Personality: as a kit, he’s playful and perhaps a bit too emotionally sensitive. a gentle giant who would rather himself be hurt than have harm come to anyone else, even if they weren’t very nice to him or didn’t like him.
How active are you?: i recently returned from a rather unintended hiatus, so i’d say 5-6/10, but that will be picking up from here on out.
Rp example: can i send it separately? it’s a little long to just paste in here.
How will your cat react to Elizabeths neglect?: he’ll probably be really confused and sad and not understand why his mother won’t spend time with him. he’s naive and doesn’t understand that not everyone is a good or well-meaning person.
Do you plan on killing them off before Elizabeth abandons the kits?[Doesn't affect if you get the role]: nope!
If they survive the first few months, what will they do to survive? [Doesn't affect if you get the role]: i imagine he’ll probably get picked up by a clan. not sure which clan though.
@WinterRabbit5350

Last edited by linlime; June 18th, 2021 at 10:09 PM. Reason: had to add the mention
Old June 18th, 2021, 10:11 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.

Yeah you can send the rp example separately, just go ahead and send it in a VM or a PM!

| @linlime

Old June 18th, 2021, 10:13 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

alrighty, thank you! @WinterRabbit5350
Old June 18th, 2021, 10:29 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Name
Salem
Appearance
Salem is a brown tabby she-cat. She has short fur and due to a birth defect, she has a stubby tail. One of her front paws has six toes. She has one blue and eye and the other is green.
Personality
Salem is a shy and quiet she-cat who is scared of almost everything around her. She never really feels secure and loves to hide from her problems. She is though a very compassionate kit that loves everything even if they did her wrong. She is never one to hold a grudge. Salem does have abandonment issues that cause her to be closed off towards most cats. It takes a while for anyone to really get to know her.
How active are you?
on everyday almost all-day
Rp example

Noises could be heard all around Salem. Voices in the near distance, causing her to wake up with a start. Her heart raced and she found herself frighetend. The small kitten looked around with ears flatten. None of this was familiar till she remembered the night before. She was lost and afraid until a two-leg had found her. It was still new to her and new things frightened her a lot. She stood up from where she had been sleeping to go off and explore.

Salem was confused about what that noise that woke her up was and wanted to find out. She would if she wasn't too afraid. Soon she didn't have to find out what it was. The next thing she knew the noise grew louder and this dog pup came out of nowhere. It was about the same size as her, which scared her. Salem hissed and ran to something two-legs called a couch. Her back was arched and she clawed at the animal. It soon ran off into the distance. "Hm. Stupid thing.", she growled.

How will your cat react to Elizabeths neglect?
She will forgive her later on, but be bitter if they ever crossed paths again.
[Do you plan on killing them off before Elizabeth abandons the kits?[Doesn't affect if you get the role]
No I don't plan on killing her.
If they survive the first few months, what will they do to survive? [Doesn't affect if you get the role] She will be found by a two-leg as shown in the rp example and become a kittypet.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by Madelaine; June 18th, 2021 at 10:30 PM.
Old June 18th, 2021, 10:48 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Name: Moon (She chose this name as she was older, you may choose her birth name)
Appearance: Brown siamese with Blueish eyes. She has slight tabby markings across her back and legs
Personality: Moon used to be very joyful dn annoying. She hated it when she was scolded and often talked back, usually rudely. When she was abandoned she lost all happiness that she had. She lost everything that included in her annoying personality. She became very protective of her siblings, swearing that she would sacrifice herself for them.
How active are you?: Welll, I am very active, though tomorrow I will not be very active.
Rp example: I will send it in a PM
How will your cat react to Elizabeths neglect?: She will pass back and be as rude as she possibly can... she does hate it though
Do you plan on killing them off before Elizabeth abandons the kits?[Doesn't affect if you get the role]: No, though she might try ti get revenge (Up to you if she does)
If they survive the first few months, what will they do to survive? [Doesn't affect if you get the role]: She will teach herself how to hunt, failing a lot, until she finally gets it. She will also train herself fighting, teaching it to her siblings
Old June 19th, 2021, 07:01 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bumping rq! [Also, I forgot to say this, if I don't respond, it is not me ignoring you! It's just that I want to see more responses before I pick, also, if we get a lot more applications, I may up the available spots to 4, but we'll see.]

Old June 19th, 2021, 07:04 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date

If you want, after the kits are abandoned I have a loner queen who could find them? Her names Luna and she has two kits (soon to be born) and she wouldn't mind taking care of others if she finds them, lmk if you want more info on her! @WinterRabbit5350

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old June 19th, 2021, 07:07 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Hm, I do want Flower to join a clan, however, if that doesn't go according to plan or anyone else wants to interact with Luna/be taken care of by her, then you can go ahead and tell me [and others] more about her!

| @Fawnhearted

Old June 19th, 2021, 07:15 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post
Hm, I do want Flower to join a clan, however, if that doesn't go according to plan or anyone else wants to interact with Luna/be taken care of by her, then you can go ahead and tell me [and others] more about her!

| @Fawnhearted
Okay!

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3