Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:38 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM

Old February 7th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Default Triangles aren't as fun as Circles

So here is a plot i have been thinking of. its kinda morbid So my kitty Rex has a best friend who he has known since he joined the Dusk Syndicate and she has fallen for him. But he is more interested in a Tom that he has fallen for. She convinces him to be her mate for a while but he soon leaves her and becomes mates with the Tom. Soon she has his kits and he forces her to give them up to him and his new lover and she sadly agrees. He threatens her so she will never tell the kits she was their mother. The kits grow up never knowing who there mother was. The friendship between Rex and the female is severed because of this.

So need a female cat (Can be loner, or Ds but not kittypet or clan cat)
and a tom who becomes mates with Rex

~Le Form~
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Affiliation:
Role wanted:
Activity:
Roleplay Example:

This is NOT first come first serve

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ

Last edited by The Skeleton Prince; February 8th, 2017 at 05:58 AM.
Old February 8th, 2017, 05:57 AM
Purple People Eater

Default Re: Triangles aren't as fun as Circles

~boop~

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old February 8th, 2017, 08:53 AM
Purple People Eater

meow

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old February 9th, 2017, 08:49 AM
Purple People Eater

Boop anyone pls?

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old February 9th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Name: Autumn
Appearance: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...dAcgElkvuwEsEa
Personality: Autumn is quite sassy, and won't ever take no for an answer. For her, it's always yes, and if you do say no, expect bad things to come your way, as she'll back down at first, but only to plot her revenge. She can't stand being told what to do, but she enjoys telling others what to do. But she is also very murderous, and, if she doesn't get her way, she's likely to gather a group, go behind the back whoever said no to her and plan their death. It's very rare for her to not carry out her plans, and she isn't one to leave business unfinished, no matter how long it takes her. Despite this murderous side, she has a well hidden soft spot for kits, and is actually very gentle and caring when around them. Now most see her around kits and think she's nice, so it comes as a nasty shock when she attacks them for getting too close to her, as she's very definsive about her space.
Affiliation: Dusk Syndicate Hunter
Role wanted: Female cat
Activity: 7/10
Roleplay Example:Pineshadow slipped away from the patrol, his eyes constantly looking back at his patrol that he abandoned. He felt bad, just leaving them behind. But then once again, what would the do if they loved someone on the other side of the border? Diverting his attention back to the border, he silently tip-toed ahead towards the Riverclan border. This time, he decided to be calm, and not bounce around everywhere. As he approached the border, he still had a giddy feeling in his stomach. He felt like that the whole clan was fighting another clan in his stomach. For some odd reason, he felt nervous. What if she announces that there are kits? What if we get caught? What if... someone kills her? He worried, his eyes getting glossy. Suddenly, he blinked the oncoming tears out of his eyes and shook his head. Now's not the time for worrying. He thought, and looked into Riverclan territory. He didn't see Blizzardfoot, but he had a feeling that she was coming. It was like they could read eachothers minds. He hoped not. Pineshadow shivered t the thought of knowing what was going through Blizardfoot's mind. He had no idea what things he would find in there. It's not like he wanted to know.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Old February 10th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace View Post
Name: Autumn
Appearance: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...dAcgElkvuwEsEa
Personality: Autumn is quite sassy, and won't ever take no for an answer. For her, it's always yes, and if you do say no, expect bad things to come your way, as she'll back down at first, but only to plot her revenge. She can't stand being told what to do, but she enjoys telling others what to do. But she is also very murderous, and, if she doesn't get her way, she's likely to gather a group, go behind the back whoever said no to her and plan their death. It's very rare for her to not carry out her plans, and she isn't one to leave business unfinished, no matter how long it takes her. Despite this murderous side, she has a well hidden soft spot for kits, and is actually very gentle and caring when around them. Now most see her around kits and think she's nice, so it comes as a nasty shock when she attacks them for getting too close to her, as she's very definsive about her space.
Affiliation: Dusk Syndicate Hunter
Role wanted: Female cat
Activity: 7/10
Roleplay Example:Pineshadow slipped away from the patrol, his eyes constantly looking back at his patrol that he abandoned. He felt bad, just leaving them behind. But then once again, what would the do if they loved someone on the other side of the border? Diverting his attention back to the border, he silently tip-toed ahead towards the Riverclan border. This time, he decided to be calm, and not bounce around everywhere. As he approached the border, he still had a giddy feeling in his stomach. He felt like that the whole clan was fighting another clan in his stomach. For some odd reason, he felt nervous. What if she announces that there are kits? What if we get caught? What if... someone kills her? He worried, his eyes getting glossy. Suddenly, he blinked the oncoming tears out of his eyes and shook his head. Now's not the time for worrying. He thought, and looked into Riverclan territory. He didn't see Blizzardfoot, but he had a feeling that she was coming. It was like they could read eachothers minds. He hoped not. Pineshadow shivered t the thought of knowing what was going through Blizardfoot's mind. He had no idea what things he would find in there. It's not like he wanted to know.
Ill keep ur cat in mind

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ