Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by forest
Today 10:24 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM

Old February 2nd, 2017, 04:29 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Royal Iris [Private]

/ Everything Iris \
~~~~~~~
Old February 2nd, 2017, 05:04 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Royal Iris [Private]

Barracuda's hues gleamed as he padded down the streets, muttering to himself. "Silly twolegs, thinking they could contain me, hehe, they don't know where I am...am I under the bed? Behind the curtain? Nope!" He mewed, his tail twitching as he padded forwards. His pelt looked well groomed, and he was a handsome cat- although he preferred not to think about that. It just reminded him of what a horrible life he had. Though Barracuda wasn't much for self pity, he did hate thinking of twolegs. What kind of monsters would force him to get wet, then yank a brush through his fur? He didn't understand. Thank goodness that was in the past- he was all too thankful for it. Barracuda hopped from paw to paw as he continued down the sidewalk, then stopped in front of a huge house.

No- it was more like a mansion. Barracuda knew a thing or two about these houses. He considered them to be prisons. "Wonder what the cat inside looks like. Spoiled, I bet. Rich, though, bet they'd help me out, hehe...check it out? Not check it out? Whatever I want to do, I'm special!" He purred, before taking a great leap towards the fence and climbing it. His claws hurt. Bad. But it would be worth it if the cat who lived there would give him something to eat, maybe help him out...who knows, he could even live in the giant backyard that seemed to be almost jungle-like in it's appearance. Whoever lived here was a lucky cat.

A thought suddenly struck the tom so hard that he nearly stumbled backwards. What if there is no cat here? he thought, glancing up at the huge house that seemed to be almost staring him down. Nervously, he took shelter under a tree and just kept staring at the house. Staring as hard as he could. He had no idea whether or not he should approach the door...twolegs liked him, right? They thought he was 'handsome' or whatever. He had no idea what these twolegs would be like, though.

Barracuda did not want to go through another horror-fest like he had just been through. It would be too hard to get away again. These twolegs were normally pretty careful about their special cats. Still, maybe they didn't even like cats. He could be chased away, he had no idea. Barracuda kept his hues glued on the door, glancing nervously at it as he waited to see whether a cat- or a twoleg- or perhaps one of those awful yapping mutts- would come out.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 2nd, 2017 at 05:31 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 06:46 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Barracuda's hues gleamed as he padded down the streets, muttering to himself. "Silly twolegs, thinking they could contain me, hehe, they don't know where I am...am I under the bed? Behind the curtain? Nope!" He mewed, his tail twitching as he padded forwards. His pelt looked well groomed, and he was a handsome cat- although he preferred not to think about that. It just reminded him of what a horrible life he had. Though Barracuda wasn't much for self pity, he did hate thinking of twolegs. What kind of monsters would force him to get wet, then yank a brush through his fur? He didn't understand. Thank goodness that was in the past- he was all too thankful for it. Barracuda hopped from paw to paw as he continued down the sidewalk, then stopped in front of a huge house.

No- it was more like a mansion. Barracuda knew a thing or two about these houses. He considered them to be prisons. "Wonder what the cat inside looks like. Spoiled, I bet. Rich, though, bet they'd help me out, hehe...check it out? Not check it out? Whatever I want to do, I'm special!" He purred, before taking a great leap towards the fence and climbing it. His claws hurt. Bad. But it would be worth it if the cat who lived there would give him something to eat, maybe help him out...who knows, he could even live in the giant backyard that seemed to be almost jungle-like in it's appearance. Whoever lived here was a lucky cat.

A thought suddenly struck the tom so hard that he nearly stumbled backwards. What if there is no cat here? he thought, glancing up at the huge house that seemed to be almost staring him down. Nervously, he took shelter under a tree and just kept staring at the house. Staring as hard as he could. He had no idea whether or not he should approach the door...twolegs liked him, right? They thought he was 'handsome' or whatever. He had no idea what these twolegs would be like, though.

Barracuda did not want to go through another horror-fest like he had just been through. It would be too hard to get away again. These twolegs were normally pretty careful about their special cats. Still, maybe they didn't even like cats. He could be chased away, he had no idea. Barracuda kept his hues glued on the door, glancing nervously at it as he waited to see whether a cat- or a twoleg- or perhaps one of those awful yapping mutts- would come out.
The purebred, gray-and-ginger Turkish Angora slipped through the flap attached to the bottom half of the front door. Her tail was curled over her back, and her head was raised high with confidence. The diamond gem dangling from her bright collar would bounce off her puffed out chest with every step. Her pelt was smoothed down from her previous grooming, and she smelt of coconuts due to her recent bath. When her housefolk returned to their duties, she decided to head outside for a breath of fresh air.

Her female owner has been growing in the torso, and the male housefolk would often treat her as they did her. He would act as if she were completely fragile, and he'd do absolutely everything for her such as serving her food in bed. Iris admired such a loyalty between the young rich couple. She cast a quick glance over her shoulder at the door of the nest, her thoughts flooded with that of her loving housefolk. They treated her well. Of course, there were pros and cons. She was trained constantly for upcoming shows, and she always had to keep up with her appearance. However, she received the most wonderful things. She was served gourmet foods alongside her housefolk, and she was given more attention than she needed. In general, her housefolk were incredibly loving, but they also knew when to be strict. Iris loved them.

She trotted onto the circled driveway, the hot cement warming her paw pads. Iris settled down on the small, pale gray circle within the larger, dark gray circle that was the driveway. In an instant, she was on her flank and basking in the scorching sun. Her legs were stretched out, cracking quietly as she tested her muscles, and she rotated her paws while flexing her toes simply for the relaxing feel.

She was not yet aware of the handsome tomcat hidden beneath the tree.
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:01 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
The purebred, gray-and-ginger Turkish Angora slipped through the flap attached to the bottom half of the front door. Her tail was curled over her back, and her head was raised high with confidence. The diamond gem dangling from her bright collar would bounce off her puffed out chest with every step. Her pelt was smoothed down from her previous grooming, and she smelt of coconuts due to her recent bath. When her housefolk returned to their duties, she decided to head outside for a breath of fresh air.

Her female owner has been growing in the torso, and the male housefolk would often treat her as they did her. He would act as if she were completely fragile, and he'd do absolutely everything for her such as serving her food in bed. Iris admired such a loyalty between the young rich couple. She cast a quick glance over her shoulder at the door of the nest, her thoughts flooded with that of her loving housefolk. They treated her well. Of course, there were pros and cons. She was trained constantly for upcoming shows, and she always had to keep up with her appearance. However, she received the most wonderful things. She was served gourmet foods alongside her housefolk, and she was given more attention than she needed. In general, her housefolk were incredibly loving, but they also knew when to be strict. Iris loved them.

She trotted onto the circled driveway, the hot cement warming her paw pads. Iris settled down on the small, pale gray circle within the larger, dark gray circle that was the driveway. In an instant, she was on her flank and basking in the scorching sun. Her legs were stretched out, cracking quietly as she tested her muscles, and she rotated her paws while flexing her toes simply for the relaxing feel.

She was not yet aware of the handsome tomcat hidden beneath the tree.
Barracuda's hues gleamed like steel in the shadows that were cast beneath the trees, and a small, completely manic laugh escaped his maw. Getting to his paws, the tom stood under the tree, glancing over at Iris with an expectant expression. "Got something t'eat, darlin?" He asked in a drawl, before bounding towards her like an over eager kit. Barracuda was almost impossible to figure out, and with her...well...at the moment he was acting quite the charmer. It was expected that he would be this way, trying to get her to maybe not exactly fall for him- no, that was dangerous territory- but at least be charmed by him.

"Ah, but where are my manners? Name's Barracuda. Former show cat at your service- or are you at mine? Eh, details arent important, wouldn't you agree?" He asked. His eyes were practically coming out of his head when he saw the diamond hanging from around her collar. If he had been a twoleg he would have taken her right then and there. After all, she would fetch quite a price back from her owners...Barracuda had gotten a good eye for that. Part of him sometimes wished he didn't come off as quite so crazy- after all, he was handsome, he could be one of those cats that...well...weren't the greatest. Barracuda could already feel his obsessive nature taking over. He licked his maw, shifting his weight, a grin spreading over it. He was obsessed with her- or her riches, more like. Trust was not important. The only thing that was was getting her to feed him, a clean up wouldn't be too bad either...and then he'd be gone.

Well, gone as soon as the interest wore off. The thing with Barracuda was, once you weren't a shiny new toy anymore, you were tossed aside as though he had never met you. And Barracuda, being an actor- well, an actor to the point where he was able to pretty much be himself without freaking anyone out. He kept his hues fixed on the she cat, tracking her- tracking that diamond, more like. He was pretty sure a mansion with a well-groomed, high society cat like this one was a universal sign of wealth. He had been in a nice house- a nice prison, more like, but it had still been surprisingly nice. He wondered if he would ever miss it. No- the shine had worn off of being a show cat. It was time to try something new.

Something exciting.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 5th, 2017 at 11:01 AM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:20 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Barracuda's hues gleamed like steel in the shadows that were cast beneath the trees, and a small, completely manic laugh escaped his maw. Getting to his paws, the tom stood under the tree, glancing over at Iris with an expectant expression. "Got something t'eat, darlin?" He asked in a drawl, before bounding towards her like an over eager kit. Barracuda was almost impossible to figure out, and with her...well...at the moment he was acting quite the charmer. It was expected that he would be this way, trying to get her to maybe not exactly fall for him- no, that was dangerous territory- but at least be charmed by him.

"Ah, but where are my manners? Name's Barracuda. Former show cat at your service- or are you at mine? Eh, details arent important, wouldn't you agree?" He asked. His eyes were practically coming out of his head when he saw the diamond hanging from around her collar. If he had been a twoleg he would have taken her right then and there. After all, she would fetch quite a price back from her owners...Barracuda had gotten a good eye for that. Part of him sometimes wished he didn't come off as quite so crazy- after all, he was handsome, he could be one of those cats that...well...weren't the greatest. Barracuda could already feel his obsessive nature taking over. He licked his maw, shifting his weight, a grin spreading over it. He was obsessed with her- or her riches, more like. Trust was not important. The only thing that was was getting her to feed him, a clean up wouldn't be too bad either...and then he'd be gone.

Well, gone as soon as the interest wore off. The thing with Barracuda was, once you weren't a shiny new toy anymore, you were tossed aside as though he had never met you. And Barracuda, being an actor- well, an actor to the point where he was able to pretty much be himself without freaking anyone out. He kept his hues fixed on the she cat, tracking her- tracking that diamond, more like. He was pretty sure a mansion with a well-groomed, high society cat like this one was a universal sign of wealth. He had been in a nice house- a nice prison, more like, but it had still been surprisingly nice. He wondered if he would ever miss it. No- the shine had worn off of being a show cat. It was time to try something new.

Something exciting.
Iris jumped, surprised, when a wild cackle echoed in her ears. Muscles tensed, she searched the area for the source of the sound. She remained lying down as if frightened to stand up, but her posture was completely frozen. Her eyes were wide and alert, and her paws were firmly pressed against the ground, prepared to force her to her paws and carry her inside.

And then a handsome tomcat made himself known, his tone of voice smooth. Immediately, Iris wanted to know more. Her muscles relaxed, and she leaned back further on his forearms. He didn't appear dangerous, and judging by the way that he bounded towards her in a kit-like manner, he wasn't a threat. Her eyes sparkled when he spoke, and she fought the urge to inch closer to him. It's been ages since she last talked to a fellow feline. The house she lived in was isolated from others, and the road to town was rather lengthy. Her soft, pink paw pads could not endure the journey to town.

She practically showered in his attention, embracing his watchful gaze on her. Unbeknownst to her, he was watching her diamond collar. ``Show cat?`` Iris questioned, her voice high-pitched. ``Pleasure to meet you!`` She exclaimed, curling her tail in a way to express her cheer. Show cat or not, she was more than excited to talk to another cat. She had to tilt her head back to look up at him. Iris owned a bright smile that challenged his wide grin, and her dull golden eyes gleamed in the sunlight. She was genuinely happy at this moment, and oblivious to his true intentions.

``Ya' know, I'm a show cat myself,`` Iris meowed proudly. ``I've won many first place awards. Strange a former show cat like you would approach a current show cat like yours truly. Most are fearful to so much as look at me.`` She flicked her tail-tip as she spoke, glancing down at her paws as she mentioned the awful way others treated her. She disliked being neglected by her own species, but her housefolk offered her more attention than she could bear. However, it would feel good to be capable of talking to someone and them understanding. ``Based off experience, I must ask you as to why you dared approach me. Do you want something? Fresh water? Gourmet food? Perhaps... attention?`` Iris chuckled, flashing Barracuda an innocent yet flirty wink.
Old February 12th, 2017, 10:22 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Iris jumped, surprised, when a wild cackle echoed in her ears. Muscles tensed, she searched the area for the source of the sound. She remained lying down as if frightened to stand up, but her posture was completely frozen. Her eyes were wide and alert, and her paws were firmly pressed against the ground, prepared to force her to her paws and carry her inside.

And then a handsome tomcat made himself known, his tone of voice smooth. Immediately, Iris wanted to know more. Her muscles relaxed, and she leaned back further on his forearms. He didn't appear dangerous, and judging by the way that he bounded towards her in a kit-like manner, he wasn't a threat. Her eyes sparkled when he spoke, and she fought the urge to inch closer to him. It's been ages since she last talked to a fellow feline. The house she lived in was isolated from others, and the road to town was rather lengthy. Her soft, pink paw pads could not endure the journey to town.

She practically showered in his attention, embracing his watchful gaze on her. Unbeknownst to her, he was watching her diamond collar. ``Show cat?`` Iris questioned, her voice high-pitched. ``Pleasure to meet you!`` She exclaimed, curling her tail in a way to express her cheer. Show cat or not, she was more than excited to talk to another cat. She had to tilt her head back to look up at him. Iris owned a bright smile that challenged his wide grin, and her dull golden eyes gleamed in the sunlight. She was genuinely happy at this moment, and oblivious to his true intentions.

``Ya' know, I'm a show cat myself,`` Iris meowed proudly. ``I've won many first place awards. Strange a former show cat like you would approach a current show cat like yours truly. Most are fearful to so much as look at me.`` She flicked her tail-tip as she spoke, glancing down at her paws as she mentioned the awful way others treated her. She disliked being neglected by her own species, but her housefolk offered her more attention than she could bear. However, it would feel good to be capable of talking to someone and them understanding. ``Based off experience, I must ask you as to why you dared approach me. Do you want something? Fresh water? Gourmet food? Perhaps... attention?`` Iris chuckled, flashing Barracuda an innocent yet flirty wink.
Barracuda cocked his head to the side, listening to her speak. His hues left the diamond to meet her own and he grinned, his ears flicking forwards in pleasure. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well, dear lady! What a beautiful home you have here- though surely, not quite as beautiful as the young lady within it," Barracuda purred, looking at her with a smile on his maw. He knew how to flatter her. He could already feel his obsessive nature taking over- though it didn't bother him, he knew it wouldn't be there long and he knew that once it faded he would have gotten all that he needed. Even if he didn't, there was no harm in sticking around for a while afterwards- he could be a good actor! His voice certainly sounded like that of a strange cat...perhaps a cat who had been on the streets for too long after being a show cat, or a cat who had been somehow changed while he was still living with humans. Barracuda knew he didn't look the least bit dangerous or as though he had ill intentions. And I don't! Nothing wrong with playing around some, hehe, no worries, she'll be fine! Pretty show cat like her, pretty place like this, could live here for a while, yes...but I don't want to get stuck. Nope, get what I want, get on my way, haha...bye-bye pretty kitty! He thought. If possible, his thoughts were even stranger then his speech, and if the cat before him could have read them, she would have thought him quite insane. Like the cat that he really was...insane. He didn't belong here, and he knew it.
Perhaps that was why he seemed a little nervous, as though he were waiting for something as he glanced at her, trying to keep his friendly position. Still, the tenseness in his limbs was almost impossible to escape. "Well! Small world, isn't it? Many first place awards, hmm, I can see why," Barracuda smiled again, his fangs looking even more ragged then before. Still, they gleamed like miniature stars, almost as brightly as the diamond on her collar- which, in between statements, Barracuda had continued to stare at hungrily. She was one of the richest cats he had ever seen. This was really a beautiful house. "Ah, well if they are afraid to look at you, it is only your beauty that blinds them. I myself have a hard time with it- if I had not grown up around pretty ladies such as yourself, I might have an even harder time." Barracuda smiled, but to illustrate his point looked away- or down, once again at her collar. Perhaps it was more of the collar he was obsessed with at the moment. It certainly would make sense.
Either way, he was going to be spending quite a bit of time with the she cat. Whether he wanted to or not. Still, she made for interesting company- and what was the harm? She didn't mind. She had just said, more or less, that she was glad to have him around. Barracuda heard only what he wanted to hear. That was one of the problems with him- the tom tended to ignore everything but what he cared about hearing. If he was obsessed with something or someone, he would listen closer and try to pay more attention to them. Even then it was close to impossible to have a long conversation with the tom. He seemed to not really care about what you had to say.
"I must say what drew me here was your house; quite a large one, looks like what I'm used to but prettier on the outside, heh...ah, mm...I suppose some food and water wouldn't do me any harm. Been a while, as you can tell by looking at me, I'm not a hunter and I haven't been in a house in some time now." He paused before a semi-devilish gleam seemed to enter his hues and he laughed a little, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth and he took a step closer to her. "Attention, hmm? Suppose that wouldn't be too bad either." He mewed, his eyes flitting down for a moment before they returned to the she cat's features. He glanced at the door of the house too, and behind him- just one of the odd ways he had, looking all around him to make sure that there was no one else watching. "Lead the way," He purred with another grin at the she cat.

Old February 16th, 2017, 05:56 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Barracuda cocked his head to the side, listening to her speak. His hues left the diamond to meet her own and he grinned, his ears flicking forwards in pleasure. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well, dear lady! What a beautiful home you have here- though surely, not quite as beautiful as the young lady within it," Barracuda purred, looking at her with a smile on his maw. He knew how to flatter her. He could already feel his obsessive nature taking over- though it didn't bother him, he knew it wouldn't be there long and he knew that once it faded he would have gotten all that he needed. Even if he didn't, there was no harm in sticking around for a while afterwards- he could be a good actor! His voice certainly sounded like that of a strange cat...perhaps a cat who had been on the streets for too long after being a show cat, or a cat who had been somehow changed while he was still living with humans. Barracuda knew he didn't look the least bit dangerous or as though he had ill intentions. And I don't! Nothing wrong with playing around some, hehe, no worries, she'll be fine! Pretty show cat like her, pretty place like this, could live here for a while, yes...but I don't want to get stuck. Nope, get what I want, get on my way, haha...bye-bye pretty kitty! He thought. If possible, his thoughts were even stranger then his speech, and if the cat before him could have read them, she would have thought him quite insane. Like the cat that he really was...insane. He didn't belong here, and he knew it.
Perhaps that was why he seemed a little nervous, as though he were waiting for something as he glanced at her, trying to keep his friendly position. Still, the tenseness in his limbs was almost impossible to escape. "Well! Small world, isn't it? Many first place awards, hmm, I can see why," Barracuda smiled again, his fangs looking even more ragged then before. Still, they gleamed like miniature stars, almost as brightly as the diamond on her collar- which, in between statements, Barracuda had continued to stare at hungrily. She was one of the richest cats he had ever seen. This was really a beautiful house. "Ah, well if they are afraid to look at you, it is only your beauty that blinds them. I myself have a hard time with it- if I had not grown up around pretty ladies such as yourself, I might have an even harder time." Barracuda smiled, but to illustrate his point looked away- or down, once again at her collar. Perhaps it was more of the collar he was obsessed with at the moment. It certainly would make sense.
Either way, he was going to be spending quite a bit of time with the she cat. Whether he wanted to or not. Still, she made for interesting company- and what was the harm? She didn't mind. She had just said, more or less, that she was glad to have him around. Barracuda heard only what he wanted to hear. That was one of the problems with him- the tom tended to ignore everything but what he cared about hearing. If he was obsessed with something or someone, he would listen closer and try to pay more attention to them. Even then it was close to impossible to have a long conversation with the tom. He seemed to not really care about what you had to say.
"I must say what drew me here was your house; quite a large one, looks like what I'm used to but prettier on the outside, heh...ah, mm...I suppose some food and water wouldn't do me any harm. Been a while, as you can tell by looking at me, I'm not a hunter and I haven't been in a house in some time now." He paused before a semi-devilish gleam seemed to enter his hues and he laughed a little, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth and he took a step closer to her. "Attention, hmm? Suppose that wouldn't be too bad either." He mewed, his eyes flitting down for a moment before they returned to the she cat's features. He glanced at the door of the house too, and behind him- just one of the odd ways he had, looking all around him to make sure that there was no one else watching. "Lead the way," He purred with another grin at the she cat.
Iris could only laugh. Not at him, but with him. Oh, quite a charmer! I like him already. He was joining her in her playful flirting, and she could not be more cheerful. Usually, she was not as flirtatious, but it had been ages since the last time she talked with other felines. She was highly attracted to his smooth voice and the way his muscles moved beneath his pelt. When his tail-tip swayed, her eyes followed it, transfixed. And when he stepped closer, she tensed with excitement.

``Oh, of course! We'll have to be careful, though,`` Her voice was slick, slick and sneaky as if she were a bad cat pretending to be good. ``My housefolk are home. Though, I do believe they are within their bedroom.`` Iris looked up at him, her eyes twinkling with a dare-devilish glint. She felt like a kit attempting to slip from beside their sleeping mother's belly without getting caught. Tingling with excitement, her fur rose on end. Her tail was waving slowly on the hard gray pavement below them, and it took all her energy to prevent herself from moving it wildly. Oh, I can't bear this exhilaration! Her paw pads gripped the stone, and she urged herself not to unsheathe her claws and attempt to drill them into the ground - she could not risk ruining her perfectly trimmed nails. Her muscles were tensed, and her neck was stretched to get her muzzle to as close to Barracuda as she could get. Her eyes were wide, revealing an innocence where only the most impressive actors could discover to be fake. Her whiskers and ears would twitch frequently - something her body did automatically during a soft breeze. Her dull, solid golden eyes were visible past widely-opened eyelids. That innocent, excited glint remained within the yellow depths. Though her innocence were not fake, the excitement was.

Iris rose to her paws; slowly, seductively. She wanted to be as irresistible as ever - especially before such a handsome cat as Barracuda. Her slicked back pelt gleamed in the sunlight, making it as if patches of her fur were very white compared to her palely-colored patches of gray and ginger. With a quick beckoning of her tail, Iris began the short trek to the front door of the house. With a loud, cheery laugh, Iris couldn't help but call back to the tomcat, ``Catch me if you can!`` By the center of her sentence, she had fallen into a steady trot, and now she was racing speedily to the door. Her bushy tail streamed behind her, and her paw pads would gently tap against the ground before she pulled her paw off the pavement in another stride. She couldn't risk her soft, pink paw pads becoming gray with strength. People absolutely adored the softness of her pads, and it was one of the requirements in her shows - soft paw pads. It didn't take long to reach the door, not making it to be much of a race as they only had to travel a tree-length or so.

With a breathy laugh, Iris lashed her tail and cast Barracuda an excited glance as she slowed to a slop before the doorway. ``Here, just through this flap...`` She murmured quietly, lowering her head to press against the clear cat-door. She pushed her way through, not waiting to see if her new friend followed. She was sure he would. She raised her tail in a confident, proud manner. She had great pride in her royal home. The expensive furniture was a plus to the unique structure. She jogged down the hallway, which was honestly only a few feet, until the room opened into the kitchen. Her food and water bowl was visible from the doorway, sitting against the side of the island. Her diamond collar would bounce off her fluffy chest with every step.

She came to a halt before the food and water, spinning on her heel to face Barracuda. ``This is my food and water bowl. On special occasions, my housefolk will offer me food on pure white plates! Right now... it's about lunchtime, and what's in my bowl is...`` Iris bent her head to the bowl, wrinkling her nose in a sniff. She then raised her head again, ``It's the usual food - turkey-flavored something... I can never figure out what it is, but they sorta look like rabbit pellets. They don't taste like rabbit pellets, though, don't you think? Oh! And that's water. Don't worry - this is all fresh. Help yourself. And I may just be able to get you a place to stay for tonight?`` She released a flirtatious purr, inching closer to the tomcat. She brought her chin to her chest, fluttered her eyes, and tried to look as desirable as possible. Meanwhile, her thick tail swept gently behind her, and her torso moved slightly in rhythm.

She would have some fun with this company.
Old February 16th, 2017, 07:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Iris could only laugh. Not at him, but with him. Oh, quite a charmer! I like him already. He was joining her in her playful flirting, and she could not be more cheerful. Usually, she was not as flirtatious, but it had been ages since the last time she talked with other felines. She was highly attracted to his smooth voice and the way his muscles moved beneath his pelt. When his tail-tip swayed, her eyes followed it, transfixed. And when he stepped closer, she tensed with excitement.

``Oh, of course! We'll have to be careful, though,`` Her voice was slick, slick and sneaky as if she were a bad cat pretending to be good. ``My housefolk are home. Though, I do believe they are within their bedroom.`` Iris looked up at him, her eyes twinkling with a dare-devilish glint. She felt like a kit attempting to slip from beside their sleeping mother's belly without getting caught. Tingling with excitement, her fur rose on end. Her tail was waving slowly on the hard gray pavement below them, and it took all her energy to prevent herself from moving it wildly. Oh, I can't bear this exhilaration! Her paw pads gripped the stone, and she urged herself not to unsheathe her claws and attempt to drill them into the ground - she could not risk ruining her perfectly trimmed nails. Her muscles were tensed, and her neck was stretched to get her muzzle to as close to Barracuda as she could get. Her eyes were wide, revealing an innocence where only the most impressive actors could discover to be fake. Her whiskers and ears would twitch frequently - something her body did automatically during a soft breeze. Her dull, solid golden eyes were visible past widely-opened eyelids. That innocent, excited glint remained within the yellow depths. Though her innocence were not fake, the excitement was.

Iris rose to her paws; slowly, seductively. She wanted to be as irresistible as ever - especially before such a handsome cat as Barracuda. Her slicked back pelt gleamed in the sunlight, making it as if patches of her fur were very white compared to her palely-colored patches of gray and ginger. With a quick beckoning of her tail, Iris began the short trek to the front door of the house. With a loud, cheery laugh, Iris couldn't help but call back to the tomcat, ``Catch me if you can!`` By the center of her sentence, she had fallen into a steady trot, and now she was racing speedily to the door. Her bushy tail streamed behind her, and her paw pads would gently tap against the ground before she pulled her paw off the pavement in another stride. She couldn't risk her soft, pink paw pads becoming gray with strength. People absolutely adored the softness of her pads, and it was one of the requirements in her shows - soft paw pads. It didn't take long to reach the door, not making it to be much of a race as they only had to travel a tree-length or so.

With a breathy laugh, Iris lashed her tail and cast Barracuda an excited glance as she slowed to a slop before the doorway. ``Here, just through this flap...`` She murmured quietly, lowering her head to press against the clear cat-door. She pushed her way through, not waiting to see if her new friend followed. She was sure he would. She raised her tail in a confident, proud manner. She had great pride in her royal home. The expensive furniture was a plus to the unique structure. She jogged down the hallway, which was honestly only a few feet, until the room opened into the kitchen. Her food and water bowl was visible from the doorway, sitting against the side of the island. Her diamond collar would bounce off her fluffy chest with every step.

She came to a halt before the food and water, spinning on her heel to face Barracuda. ``This is my food and water bowl. On special occasions, my housefolk will offer me food on pure white plates! Right now... it's about lunchtime, and what's in my bowl is...`` Iris bent her head to the bowl, wrinkling her nose in a sniff. She then raised her head again, ``It's the usual food - turkey-flavored something... I can never figure out what it is, but they sorta look like rabbit pellets. They don't taste like rabbit pellets, though, don't you think? Oh! And that's water. Don't worry - this is all fresh. Help yourself. And I may just be able to get you a place to stay for tonight?`` She released a flirtatious purr, inching closer to the tomcat. She brought her chin to her chest, fluttered her eyes, and tried to look as desirable as possible. Meanwhile, her thick tail swept gently behind her, and her torso moved slightly in rhythm.

She would have some fun with this company.
Barracuda grinned at the she cat, revealing his sharp fangs, that could easily rip through anything and yet still look friendly and gentle. He wasn't sure how that worked...but he was glad that it did. After all, it was nice that Iris was actually falling for his game...he smirked to himself, although he accompanied it with a wink so that she wouldn't suspect anything. Unfortunately for Iris, Barracuda's obsessive nature didn't necessarily mean that he liked her... although on a few rare occasions he had found himself liking a young, pretty she cat. His hues flashed with amusement as he purred in a pleased manner.

"Oh naturally, I can only imagine how your housefolk will react to a rugged stray like me," Barracuda mewed, his own hues wide with mock innocence. He was far from an innocent cat. Barracuda had done some things that...well...weren't the best. But then again, aren't we all a little crazy sometimes? We all do things we regret. This, however, will not be one of them. Barracuda thought with a purr, his tail twitching back and forth as he thought. Barracuda's hues flashed down to her diamond once more before they returned to her face, stretching his own muzzle forwards until it was just barely hovering before hers, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth with excitement. "Imagine if your housefolk saw me now," He mewed in a low voice, a purr rumbling in his throat. This was fun. This was different then anything else, and Barracuda knew that this was going to be the experience of a lifetime. Just as long as she would tolerate it...he wasn't quite sure what to make of Iris. She seemed so desperate for companionship, for acceptance, that he was going to do just fine...but then again, appearances were deceiving. As he knew all too well. He looked like a pleasant, well mannered, polite young tom, but he was far from that. Barracuda was glad that he looked like that, however...it made it easier to approach pretty she cats like Iris. There was no denying that she was an attractive she cat; that was just one of the things that was making Barracuda's obsessive nature take over. He was glad that it was with someone pleasant and...not as innocent. Interesting, maybe. Not boring. Whatever the words would be to describe her, Barracuda was sure that he could think of them if he tried, but at the moment he was too intrigued to try to do anything else. After a moment of staring directly at her, so close that a half-inch closer would have them touching noses, Barracuda drew backwards, a roguish smile on his maw.

"Oh come now, dear lady, you don't want to get away from me now, do you?" He asked with a purr rumbling in his throat as he chased after the she cat. He had been traveling for almost a week now- his pawpads were no longer as soft as they had been, and he didn't mind trying to catch her. The tom's tail twitched back and forth in amusement as he pushed through the cat flap after Iris. What he saw inside stunned him. The house was even more beautiful, if that was possible, on the inside then it had been on the outside. A smile spread across his maw as he glanced around at the inside of the house. Having come from somewhere like this, he thought of a place like this as a prison, but now he was beginning to think that this would be a lot of fun. Iris wasn't as innocent as he had originally thought, and he was very thankful for that. He glanced around at his surroundings, admiring the beauty of the inside. Iris was one lucky cat to live in a beautiful place like this. Hm. I could definitely get used to this again... good thing I'm not in a hurry. I can't imagine how short my stay might be here if I was, the tom thought, with a mischievous smirk coming onto his maw as he glanced over at Iris once more. "You surely have a beautiful home here." He mewed, sounding calmer and more genuine for the first time. Although he wasn't normally a genuine cat, it was a beautiful home. There was no way for him to say that in a way that would sound...as though he were joking, or being less serious then he was. He smiled at the pretty she cat, giving her a wink as he glanced around once more. His fangs flashed even in the light of the house, and his hues flashed with them, creating a slightly stranger expression then he had been hoping for. He looked more like the manic cat that most took him for.

And he was insane- there was no way around it, he was one crazy cat. He listened to her speaking and lowered his head to the food bowl, giving the food inside a quick sniff before turning his attention to the water bowl, and finally back to the she cat. "Wow, you really have a great life here, don't you? Do you like being a show cat?" Barracuda asked, and then his hues returned to their normal, flirtatious state as she moved closer to him. A smirk came onto his maw again and he stepped closer to her, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth with a laugh emitting from him. "Oh really? Well that might be nice- depending where it is." He mewed, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth quicker as he spoke. He knew that a cat like Iris would probably jump at that- although he got the feeling that his obsessive nature might be getting the better of him. What am I thinking? There's no reason I should allow my obsessive nature to take control of me now. Barracuda sighed, before awaiting Iris's response.

Last edited by lone; February 17th, 2017 at 03:52 PM.
Old March 7th, 2017, 06:44 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Barracuda grinned at the she cat, revealing his sharp fangs, that could easily rip through anything and yet still look friendly and gentle. He wasn't sure how that worked...but he was glad that it did. After all, it was nice that Iris was actually falling for his game...he smirked to himself, although he accompanied it with a wink so that she wouldn't suspect anything. Unfortunately for Iris, Barracuda's obsessive nature didn't necessarily mean that he liked her... although on a few rare occasions he had found himself liking a young, pretty she cat. His hues flashed with amusement as he purred in a pleased manner.

"Oh naturally, I can only imagine how your housefolk will react to a rugged stray like me," Barracuda mewed, his own hues wide with mock innocence. He was far from an innocent cat. Barracuda had done some things that...well...weren't the best. But then again, aren't we all a little crazy sometimes? We all do things we regret. This, however, will not be one of them. Barracuda thought with a purr, his tail twitching back and forth as he thought. Barracuda's hues flashed down to her diamond once more before they returned to her face, stretching his own muzzle forwards until it was just barely hovering before hers, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth with excitement. "Imagine if your housefolk saw me now," He mewed in a low voice, a purr rumbling in his throat. This was fun. This was different then anything else, and Barracuda knew that this was going to be the experience of a lifetime. Just as long as she would tolerate it...he wasn't quite sure what to make of Iris. She seemed so desperate for companionship, for acceptance, that he was going to do just fine...but then again, appearances were deceiving. As he knew all too well. He looked like a pleasant, well mannered, polite young tom, but he was far from that. Barracuda was glad that he looked like that, however...it made it easier to approach pretty she cats like Iris. There was no denying that she was an attractive she cat; that was just one of the things that was making Barracuda's obsessive nature take over. He was glad that it was with someone pleasant and...not as innocent. Interesting, maybe. Not boring. Whatever the words would be to describe her, Barracuda was sure that he could think of them if he tried, but at the moment he was too intrigued to try to do anything else. After a moment of staring directly at her, so close that a half-inch closer would have them touching noses, Barracuda drew backwards, a roguish smile on his maw.

"Oh come now, dear lady, you don't want to get away from me now, do you?" He asked with a purr rumbling in his throat as he chased after the she cat. He had been traveling for almost a week now- his pawpads were no longer as soft as they had been, and he didn't mind trying to catch her. The tom's tail twitched back and forth in amusement as he pushed through the cat flap after Iris. What he saw inside stunned him. The house was even more beautiful, if that was possible, on the inside then it had been on the outside. A smile spread across his maw as he glanced around at the inside of the house. Having come from somewhere like this, he thought of a place like this as a prison, but now he was beginning to think that this would be a lot of fun. Iris wasn't as innocent as he had originally thought, and he was very thankful for that. He glanced around at his surroundings, admiring the beauty of the inside. Iris was one lucky cat to live in a beautiful place like this. Hm. I could definitely get used to this again... good thing I'm not in a hurry. I can't imagine how short my stay might be here if I was, the tom thought, with a mischievous smirk coming onto his maw as he glanced over at Iris once more. "You surely have a beautiful home here." He mewed, sounding calmer and more genuine for the first time. Although he wasn't normally a genuine cat, it was a beautiful home. There was no way for him to say that in a way that would sound...as though he were joking, or being less serious then he was. He smiled at the pretty she cat, giving her a wink as he glanced around once more. His fangs flashed even in the light of the house, and his hues flashed with them, creating a slightly stranger expression then he had been hoping for. He looked more like the manic cat that most took him for.

And he was insane- there was no way around it, he was one crazy cat. He listened to her speaking and lowered his head to the food bowl, giving the food inside a quick sniff before turning his attention to the water bowl, and finally back to the she cat. "Wow, you really have a great life here, don't you? Do you like being a show cat?" Barracuda asked, and then his hues returned to their normal, flirtatious state as she moved closer to him. A smirk came onto his maw again and he stepped closer to her, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth with a laugh emitting from him. "Oh really? Well that might be nice- depending where it is." He mewed, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth quicker as he spoke. He knew that a cat like Iris would probably jump at that- although he got the feeling that his obsessive nature might be getting the better of him. What am I thinking? There's no reason I should allow my obsessive nature to take control of me now. Barracuda sighed, before awaiting Iris's response.
[ i'll get better roleplaying by this weekend, i promise c= ]
[ i love their flirting - it's getting a lot more passionate & interesting ]
[ they should spend a night together & before Iris wakes up, Barracuda should leave like a one night stand - maybe he could take the collar with him somehow? ]

``Oh, I truly enjoy the life as a show cat, though... It can be strict,`` Iris' sentences became brief as she slowly became distracted by the handsome tomcat. He was so charming and enjoyable, and his encouragement in flirting was fantastic! And when he inched closer to her, she practically swooned. He was already sweeping her off her paws, and she was becoming dizzy with admiration and l ust. Tonight would be fun for the both of them, she was sure. A deep, passionate purr rumbled in the base of her throat, and her eyes narrowed seductively. ``Why don't we skip dinner, and go straight to bed? I- my bed is right upstairs - I have my own room, so we'll be all alone! And my housefolk know not to disturb me when I'm in my room - they know I need me-time. They just don't have to know you're there...``

There was a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach, but she didn't understand it. It almost hurt it was so passionate, but it was also pleasurable. She's never felt it before, but she didn't want it to leave. It could not be described, that was for sure, and because she didn't understand it, she did her best to neglect it. Her eyes were normally a dull golden, but at the moment they carried a certain gleam which made her golden eyes bright. She swept her bushy tail out behind her, in an elegant manner as if she were much too good for Barracuda. Sure, she wanted him, but he wouldn't get her so easily. She appeared to of succeeded in catching his attention, and now, if he truly wanted to continue, he would have to pad after her until she gave him what he wanted. It wouldn't take long, of course, as she was already giving in. Perhaps just a few more flirty comments or flattering compliments...

Her diamond collar rest proudly against her chest.
Old March 8th, 2017, 10:28 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
[ i'll get better roleplaying by this weekend, i promise c= ]

[ i love their flirting - it's getting a lot more passionate & interesting ]
[ they should spend a night together & before Iris wakes up, Barracuda should leave like a one night stand - maybe he could take the collar with him somehow? ]

``Oh, I truly enjoy the life as a show cat, though... It can be strict,`` Iris' sentences became brief as she slowly became distracted by the handsome tomcat. He was so charming and enjoyable, and his encouragement in flirting was fantastic! And when he inched closer to her, she practically swooned. He was already sweeping her off her paws, and she was becoming dizzy with admiration and lust. Tonight would be fun for the both of them, she was sure. A deep, passionate purr rumbled in the base of her throat, and her eyes narrowed seductively. ``Why don't we skip dinner, and go straight to bed? I- my bed is right upstairs - I have my own room, so we'll be all alone! And my housefolk know not to disturb me when I'm in my room - they know I need me-time. They just don't have to know you're there...``

There was a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach, but she didn't understand it. It almost hurt it was so passionate, but it was also pleasurable. She's never felt it before, but she didn't want it to leave. It could not be described, that was for sure, and because she didn't understand it, she did her best to neglect it. Her eyes were normally a dull golden, but at the moment they carried a certain gleam which made her golden eyes bright. She swept her bushy tail out behind her, in an elegant manner as if she were much too good for Barracuda. Sure, she wanted him, but he wouldn't get her so easily. She appeared to of succeeded in catching his attention, and now, if he truly wanted to continue, he would have to pad after her until she gave him what he wanted. It wouldn't take long, of course, as she was already giving in. Perhaps just a few more flirty comments or flattering compliments...

Her diamond collar rest proudly against her chest.
{That's a great idea! I feel bad for Iris though, what's she going to do when that happens?}
"Ah, of course. All the work put into it...what an interesting experience though, fascinating too, the competition is wonderful!" He mewed in a slightly reminiscent way of his more insane side. Perhaps the tom would change at some point, though he was perfectly happy going on the way he was right now. And why wouldn't he be? Things were going just right for him. Iris was a pretty she cat, that was for sure...so this was much more fun then he had anticipated. At least she wasn't one of those cats-- boring ones, in his opinion. Quite boring. He'd met at least a hundred, and they were all...annoying. Obnoxious. Cats that he didn't quite like.

But she was different. And Barracuda was quite sure that he would be able to meet his goal; taking that collar. Soon we'll be together, dearie, hehe...he thought with a light smirk plastered on his maw, hues glistening and gleaming, snapping as though they would never stop. His fangs gleamed appreciatively in a smile as he glanced at the she cat, hues snapping once more with interest and amusement. "Sounds like fun, love. We'll have to be careful; your housefolk probably won't be too happy with me if they catch me. Remember; I'm a charming stray, not one of your average house cats." He mewed with another wink. Though she was anything but average. He could feel his obsessive nature taking hold of him again, controlling him...but did he really care? No. He wasn't too concerned.

It would be gone soon, and he would be perfectly fine. Come morning, he would be gone-- leaving behind one hurt kitty. Watching her tail, the grey tom's hues glinted mischievously as he swept up alongside her, his long, fluffy tail brushing up against hers. He leaned in close until his face was practically touching hers and smirked. "Care to show me the way...beautiful?" He asked in a hushed whisper, his hues sparkling as he did so and a purr rumbled in his throat even louder.