Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM

Old January 14th, 2017, 12:16 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default [x]cloudyclan[x] not for beginners

Long ago, the clans fell to ruins, from a flood that killed all of the clans, with very few survivors. one such survivor was nightflurry, the medicine cat of thunderclan, kits, apprentices, and a few warriors from each of the four clans. the most recognizable of the warriors was cloudyheart, one of the newest warriors that the leader of thunderclan had named. with all the clans gone, cloudyheart proposed that they could create a new clan, with all of their abilities in the mix, everyone agree'd. but, what would it be named? they argued on this for hours, and a fight broke out with a windclan warrior named rabbitsnarl: a fierce, and ambitious warrior, who always wanted to be leader. but as the fate of time winned, cloudy had won and the clan was now called cloudyclan. rabbitsnarl tried to get to top, by killing cloudyheart, by then cloudystar, but was killed off when cloudy pushed him off a cliff.
geography
the clan is large, as well as the territory that supports it. all the former clans territorys are cloudyclan's territory, with twolegs long gone, since the flood. no sighting of twolegs have been spotted for decades and it is assumed that they were all dead as well. basically its the whole lake territory. skyclan did come back to the clans, but since they noticed the clans were gone, they decided to mix in with cloudyclan.
the camp is on a piece of land overlooking the lake territory, an ancient forest where the old thunderclan camp and territory used to be. an old cliff is a place most cloudyclan cats do not like to go, it is rumored to be haunted, but by what, is a great mystery.

cats hunt in all four of the former clan territorys, the borders are mostly where the lake territory ends. outsiders are not tolerated and usually killed. cats who prefer one prey to hunt get to be the different types of warriors.

kits are apprenticed with no mentor until they find out what landscape they like best to hunt and patrol in. usually they just tell the leader when they get a tour with the medicine cat and a five warriors from each type of warrior.
abilities and traits
cloudyclan is a mix of all the five clans, so you never really know what your gonna get. half-clan doesn't matter anymore, since the four clans fell. so the combinations are endless. wind,thunder. shadow, sky, etc. the last leaders of the four clans were: brackenstar[brackenfur] of thunderclan, harestar of windclan, tigerstar[heart] of shadowclan, reedstar[feather] of riverclan, and leafstar of skyclan, just to clarify.
form
name:
appearance:
bloodline:
personality:
activity:
rp sample:
to tbrp'd.
must fill out
everything.
bloodline of which of the five clans is in your blood. if your a warrior, you must pick a type of
warrior you are: moor, river, forest, pine, and sky. this was proposed by a former skyclan warrior: hawkwing, the former deputy. the setting of the flood was when darktail was
in skyclan, he became a warrior actually and
tried to take over, but was killed before he could
do anything.

alligences
cloudyclan
[leader]
cloudystar - a fluffy white she cat with gray patched
and blueberry eyes. has nine lives remaining.
[deputy]
will announce
[medicine cat]
mothgaze - a cream colored tom cat with amber eyes.
[warriors]
[moor warriors]
[river warriors]
spottedsong - a golden bengal with clover green eyes.
[forest warriors]
newtleap - a light orange tabby tom cat with amber eyes.
[pine warriors]
[sky warriors]
[apprentices]
redpaw - a russet somali she cat with bright yellow eyes.
[mentor: cloudystar]
[queens]
[elders]

outsiders
[rogues]
[loners]
[kittypets]
pancake - a white and dusty brown patched she cat with clear blue eyes.

[starclan]
[dark forest]
rabbitsnarl - one of the oldest dark forest residences,
behind darktail, a dark gray tom with amber eyes, former windclan, grandson of breezepelt.
darktail[canon] - one of the the oldest dark forest
residences, former skyclan, a tattered, glossy
white tom with black spots around his blue eyes, and
a long black tail.

Last edited by seasalt; February 12th, 2017 at 07:00 AM.
Old January 14th, 2017, 02:52 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: [x]cloudyclan[x] not for beginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Long ago, the clans fell to ruins, from a flood that killed all of the clans, with very few survivors. one such survivor was nightflurry, the medicine cat of thunderclan, kits, apprentices, and a few warriors from each of the four clans. the most recognizable of the warriors was cloudyheart, one of the newest warriors that the leader of thunderclan had named. with all the clans gone, cloudyheart proposed that they could create a new clan, with all of their abilities in the mix, everyone agree'd. but, what would it be named? they argued on this for hours, and a fight broke out with a windclan warrior named rabbitsnarl: a fierce, and ambitious warrior, who always wanted to be leader. but as the fate of time winned, cloudy had won and the clan was now called cloudyclan. rabbitsnarl tried to get to top, by killing cloudyheart, by then cloudystar, but was killed off when cloudy pushed him off a cliff.
geography
the clan is large, as well as the territory that supports it. all the former clans territorys are cloudyclan's territory, with twolegs long gone, since the flood. no sighting of twolegs have been spotted for decades and it is assumed that they were all dead aswell. basically its the whole lake territory. skyclan did come back to the clans, but since they noticed the clans were gone, they decided to mix in with cloudyclan.
the camp is on a piece of land overlooking the lake territory, an ancient forest where the old thunderclan camp and territory used to be. an old cliff is a place most cloudyclan cats do not like to go, it is rumored to be haunted.

cats hunt in all four of the former clan territorys, the borders are mostly where the lake territory ends. outsiders are not tolerated and usually killed.
cats who prefer one prey to hunt get to be the different types of warriors.
abilities and traits
cloudyclan is a mix of all four clans, so you never really know what your gonna get. half-clan doesn't matter anymore, since the four clans fell. so the combinations are endless. wind,thunder. shadow, sky, etc. the last leaders of the four clans were: brackenstar[brackenfur] of thunderclan, harestar of windclan, tigerstar[heart] of shadowclan, reedstar[feather] of riverclan, and leafstar of skyclan, just to clarify.
form
name:
appearance:
bloodline:
personality:
activity:
rp sample:
to tbrp'd.
must fill out
everything.
bloodline of which of the
five clans is in your blood.
if your a warrior, you must pick a type of
warrior you are: moor, river, forest, pine,
and sky. this was proposed by a former
skyclan warrior: hawkwing, the former deputy.
the setting of the flood was when darktail was
do anything.

alligences
cloudyclan
[leader]
cloudystar - a fluffy white she cat with
gray patched and blueberry eyes.
[deputy]
will announce
[medicine cat]
will announce
[warriors]
[moor warriors]
[river warriors]
[forest warriors]
[pine warriors]
[sky warriors]
[apprentices]
[queens]
[elders]

outsiders
[rogues]
[loners]
[kittypets]

[starclan]
[dark forest]
behind darktail, a dark gray tom with amber eyes,
former windclan, grandson of breezepelt.
darktail[canon] - one of the the oldest dark forest residences,
former skyclan, a tattered, glossy white tom with black spots
around his blue eyes, and a long black tail.
Save me any rank? Preferably Med?

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 14th, 2017, 02:54 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezecloud
Save me any rank? Preferably Med?
i won't be choosing them just yet, so its gonna be open
pretty much until i find the perfect one! so just make a form!

Last edited by seasalt; January 14th, 2017 at 02:54 PM.
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:01 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
i won't be choosing them just yet, so its gonna be open
pretty much until i find the perfect one! so just make a form!
I'm at a restaurant, so I will once I am home!

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 15th, 2017, 02:50 PM
constantly tired

bump~
Old January 15th, 2017, 03:49 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Question Re: [x]cloudyclan[x] not for beginners

name
finchwing

she- cat

appearance
finchwing is an all white she- cat with a tortoise- shell mix of a creamy white with a dark chocolate brown. she has beutiful eyes that are pools of chocolate, with her perky and triangle shaped ears. she has fairly large legs, but they don't do very well for running. along with her medium sized claws.

bloodline

finchwing's bloodline goes into the great moors of Windclan, to the strange mysterious Shadowclan pines. Since her Mother was Windclan, and her father Shadowclan.

personality

finchwing is s very kind andlaid back cat, she preffers to be on her own just listening to the sounds of nature, and just collecting items that she finds, anything belonging to twolegs, anything odd, and basically whatever she can snag. one would call her a collector of some sort, knowing where all the berries grow, and where twolegs leave most of their rubbish.

rank
finchwing is a warrior, in hope to be deputy, leader, or anything of that sort.

activity

im on whenever i can, since wco is my home now <3

rp sample
finchwing watched as the breeze blew by, her fur begining to look ruffled as she sat back on a pine tree. The smell of Shadowclan entered her, and was truly inside her too, with her ears pinned back to her skull as she listened to the unusual silence, with a small gleaming berry infront of her, its bright red color yowled to be eaten. She had begun to open her mouth to eat when a yowl spilt the air "Help! Help me!"
Old January 15th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Name: Newtleap

Appearance: A fluffy light orange cat with amber eyes. Ref. He is strong, with pretty strong legs. He has no noticeable scars, a few scars here and there but no big ones.

Bloodline: Newtleap's mother was a short-haired Riverclan calico, while his father was a powerful, long haired Thunderclan cat. He got the fur and build of his father, liking to hunt in the woods and climb trees, while he got his name from his mother, along with not minding if his paws got wet.

Personality: He's a very proud cat, believing if your pelt's not clean then your not a proper clan cat. He is very proud of every catch he makes and thanks starclan after every hunting patrol. He loved getting thanks from other cats, and loved sitting and helping the elders, even though he was not an apprentice and he loves speaking to them more than other warriors. He cares greatly for every cat in the clan, and often feels the need to protect apprentices even if they can protect themselves.

Activity: I'm on any day I can, mostly at night.

Rp Sample: Newtleap lowered himself in the undergrowth, his tail lowered and twitching slightly. He slid one paw in front of the other, barely lifting it off the ground as he didn't want to make a sound. He felt the air blowing towards his face as he put weight on the paw he had slid forward, using it to pull him forward silently. He slid his next paw forward, repeating what he had done the first time. The frozen ground beneath him made him want to shiver, but he fought the urge as he slowly pulled himself closer to the skinny mouse. When he felt close enough, he prepared to pounce at it, pulling his paws together. He ran his tongue over his sharp teeth before leaping at the creature, pinning it down with his strong paws and snapping his mouth on it's neck, killing it. He lifted up the creature with a purr of satisfaction, looking back at the companion of his which was watching with much interest.

Name: Pancake

Appearance: Ref. She's not as plump as the other kitty pets as her owners make sure she stays healthy, she wears a light blue collar with a small golden tag.

Bloodline: Kittypet, Turkish Angora purebred.

Personality: Though her brother acts above everyone else, staying inside and hating even touching dirt, Pancake is the opposite. Pancake loves playing in dirt much to her two-legs dislike, she loves to jump out of her garden and run off into the woods, which was a ways away, often returning after a day or two of being away. She makes sloppy catches of prey using only little bits of knowledge she knew of hunting. She's very excitable, and would love to stay in the woods but always ends up going back to her two-legs when she can't seem to catch enough food.

Activity: Anytime I can get on!

Rp Sample: Pancake was hidden in the undergrowth, her tail down and her eyes open with wonder. She was watching the fluffy cat show her how to catch a mouse. The creature was skinny but it would make a good meal for a cat. She knew to keep still and quiet, not having to be told that, it was pretty obvious she was supposed to stay quiet. Her astonished look spread into a smile as the tom jumped onto the creature, lifting it up in his mouth with a purr. Pancake jumped out of the undergrowth, not caring when it tugged at her pelt uncomfortably. She padded over to the larger tom happily, congratulating him on the catch though she was sure he did stuff that all the time.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; January 15th, 2017 at 05:18 PM.
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
geography
the clan is large, as well as the territory that supports it. all the former clans territorys are cloudyclan's territory, with twolegs long gone, since the flood. no sighting of twolegs have been spotted for decades and it is assumed that they were all dead aswell. basically its the whole lake territory. skyclan did come back to the clans, but since they noticed the clans were gone, they decided to mix in with cloudyclan.
the camp is on a piece of land overlooking the lake territory, an ancient forest where the old thunderclan camp and territory used to be. an old cliff is a place most cloudyclan cats do not like to go, it is rumored to be haunted.

cats hunt in all four of the former clan territorys, the borders are mostly where the lake territory ends. outsiders are not tolerated and usually killed.
cats who prefer one prey to hunt get to be the different types of warriors.
abilities and traits
cloudyclan is a mix of all four clans, so you never really know what your gonna get. half-clan doesn't matter anymore, since the four clans fell. so the combinations are endless. wind,thunder. shadow, sky, etc. the last leaders of the four clans were: brackenstar[brackenfur] of thunderclan, harestar of windclan, tigerstar[heart] of shadowclan, reedstar[feather] of riverclan, and leafstar of skyclan, just to clarify.
form
name:
appearance:
bloodline:
personality:
activity:
rp sample:
to tbrp'd.
must fill out
everything.
bloodline of which of the
five clans is in your blood.
if your a warrior, you must pick a type of
warrior you are: moor, river, forest, pine,
and sky. this was proposed by a former
skyclan warrior: hawkwing, the former deputy.
the setting of the flood was when darktail was
do anything.

alligences
cloudyclan
[leader]
cloudystar - a fluffy white she cat with
gray patched and blueberry eyes.
[deputy]
will announce
[medicine cat]
will announce
[warriors]
[moor warriors]
[river warriors]
[forest warriors]
[pine warriors]
[sky warriors]
[apprentices]
[queens]
[elders]

outsiders
[rogues]
[loners]
[kittypets]

[starclan]
[dark forest]
behind darktail, a dark gray tom with amber eyes,
former windclan, grandson of breezepelt.
darktail[canon] - one of the the oldest dark forest residences,
former skyclan, a tattered, glossy white tom with black spots
around his blue eyes, and a long black tail.

name:Redpaw

appearance: She is a red Somali

bloodline: Redpaw is pure SkyClan.

personality: Redpaw is a compassionate, happy go Lucky kind of cat. She can quite easily put herself in someone's place, so she hates seeing cats awkward, upset, or hurt. She's quiet, however. She would rather be quiet and let some cat walk all over her than actually say something and potentially embarrass herself or get in trouble. She prefers not to look back on the past because she knows she could have done something about it, but was always too scared to stand up for herself.

rank: Meddie apprentice or regular apprentice if Meddie is taken.

activity: I am on for about an hour or more most days.

rp sample: The small ginger cat stared at her paws as her mentor scolded her. She knew that her chances of catching that squirrel were better with the method she'd used, but her mentor was saying otherwise. She itched desperately to say that she had used the best way possible, but when she opened her mouth to speak no words came out. She sheathed and unsheathed her claws in an attempt to relive her stress, but it was difficult to stay calm with her mentor hissing at her nonstop.
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown
Old January 22nd, 2017, 11:35 AM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprehidic;
name
finchwing

she- cat

appearance
finchwing is an all white she- cat with a tortoise- shell mix of a creamy white with a dark chocolate brown. she has beutiful eyes that are pools of chocolate, with her perky and triangle shaped ears. she has fairly large legs, but they don't do very well for running. along with her medium sized claws.

bloodline

finchwing's bloodline goes into the great moors of Windclan, to the strange mysterious Shadowclan pines. Since her Mother was Windclan, and her father Shadowclan.

personality

finchwing is s very kind andlaid back cat, she preffers to be on her own just listening to the sounds of nature, and just collecting items that she finds, anything belonging to twolegs, anything odd, and basically whatever she can snag. one would call her a collector of some sort, knowing where all the berries grow, and where twolegs leave most of their rubbish.

rank
finchwing is a warrior, in hope to be deputy, leader, or anything of that sort.

activity

im on whenever i can, since wco is my home now <3

rp sample
finchwing watched as the breeze blew by, her fur begining to look ruffled as she sat back on a pine tree. The smell of Shadowclan entered her, and was truly inside her too, with her ears pinned back to her skull as she listened to the unusual silence, with a small gleaming berry infront of her, its bright red color yowled to be eaten. She had begun to open her mouth to eat when a yowl spilt the air "Help! Help me!"
accepted.
but, which warrior type are you? moor, pine, forest, river, or sky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks
Name: Newtleap

Appearance: A fluffy light orange cat with amber eyes. Ref. He is strong, with pretty strong legs. He has no noticeable scars, a few scars here and there but no big ones.

Bloodline: Newtleap's mother was a short-haired Riverclan calico, while his father was a powerful, long haired Thunderclan cat. He got the fur and build of his father, liking to hunt in the woods and climb trees, while he got his name from his mother, along with not minding if his paws got wet.

Personality: He's a very proud cat, believing if your pelt's not clean then your not a proper clan cat. He is very proud of every catch he makes and thanks starclan after every hunting patrol. He loved getting thanks from other cats, and loved sitting and helping the elders, even though he was not an apprentice and he loves speaking to them more than other warriors. He cares greatly for every cat in the clan, and often feels the need to protect apprentices even if they can protect themselves.

Activity: I'm on any day I can, mostly at night.

Rp Sample: Newtleap lowered himself in the undergrowth, his tail lowered and twitching slightly. He slid one paw in front of the other, barely lifting it off the ground as he didn't want to make a sound. He felt the air blowing towards his face as he put weight on the paw he had slid forward, using it to pull him forward silently. He slid his next paw forward, repeating what he had done the first time. The frozen ground beneath him made him want to shiver, but he fought the urge as he slowly pulled himself closer to the skinny mouse. When he felt close enough, he prepared to pounce at it, pulling his paws together. He ran his tongue over his sharp teeth before leaping at the creature, pinning it down with his strong paws and snapping his mouth on it's neck, killing it. He lifted up the creature with a purr of satisfaction, looking back at the companion of his which was watching with much interest.

Name: Pancake

Appearance: Ref. She's not as plump as the other kitty pets as her owners make sure she stays healthy, she wears a light blue collar with a small golden tag.

Bloodline: Kittypet, Turkish Angora purebred.

Personality: Though her brother acts above everyone else, staying inside and hating even touching dirt, Pancake is the opposite. Pancake loves playing in dirt much to her two-legs dislike, she loves to jump out of her garden and run off into the woods, which was a ways away, often returning after a day or two of being away. She makes sloppy catches of prey using only little bits of knowledge she knew of hunting. She's very excitable, and would love to stay in the woods but always ends up going back to her two-legs when she can't seem to catch enough food.

Activity: Anytime I can get on!

Rp Sample: Pancake was hidden in the undergrowth, her tail down and her eyes open with wonder. She was watching the fluffy cat show her how to catch a mouse. The creature was skinny but it would make a good meal for a cat. She knew to keep still and quiet, not having to be told that, it was pretty obvious she was supposed to stay quiet. Her astonished look spread into a smile as the tom jumped onto the creature, lifting it up in his mouth with a purr. Pancake jumped out of the undergrowth, not caring when it tugged at her pelt uncomfortably. She padded over to the larger tom happily, congratulating him on the catch though she was sure he did stuff that all the time.
accepted!
added to the allegiances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☯Yin&Yang☯

name:Redpaw

appearance: She is a red Somali

bloodline: Redpaw is pure SkyClan.

personality: Redpaw is a compassionate, happy go Lucky kind of cat. She can quite easily put herself in someone's place, so she hates seeing cats awkward, upset, or hurt. She's quiet, however. She would rather be quiet and let some cat walk all over her than actually say something and potentially embarrass herself or get in trouble. She prefers not to look back on the past because she knows she could have done something about it, but was always too scared to stand up for herself.

rank: Meddie apprentice or regular apprentice if Meddie is taken.

activity: I am on for about an hour or more most days.

rp sample: The small ginger cat stared at her paws as her mentor scolded her. She knew that her chances of catching that squirrel were better with the method she'd used, but her mentor was saying otherwise. She itched desperately to say that she had used the best way possible, but when she opened her mouth to speak no words came out. She sheathed and unsheathed her claws in an attempt to relive her stress, but it was difficult to stay calm with her mentor hissing at her nonstop.
hey-- med app is not going to open until we get a medicine cat, so you can be a regular apprentice.
cloudystar can apprentice her, since she's half- skyclan.
added to the allegiances.
Old January 22nd, 2017, 11:44 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

name: Ashpaw (Ashstorm
appearance: moon pelted tom with emerald green eyes
bloodline: mother was a moon pelted she cat from thunder father was a grey pelted tom from river
personality: caring, helpful, smart, can be bloodthirsty
activity: 8/10
rp sample: ashjpaw padded around camkcamkp whedn he spotted a rogue entering. He quickly jumped up and pinned him down and mewed "what are you doing here?" He clawed at his shoulders and waited for a reply